剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
and I did a night-school course
修过会计课程
in accountancy at Worcester College.
妈妈说你之前半年已经换过
Mum says you've had six different accountant clerks
6名会计了
in the last six months.
当正直的人看到你
When respectable men see
见不得光的生意时 就会辞职
the other things you do, they leave.
但我 和外面的莉兹一样
But I, like Lizzie out there,
我们早就知道你在做什么
already know what you do.
妈妈说你想在两年内把80%的生意洗白
Mum says you want to be 80% legal within two years.
-是3年 -我能帮忙
- Three. - I can help.
黑白两道我都懂 而且你知道你可以相信我
I know both sides and you know you can trust me.
我想帮你 汤米 把生意合法化
I want to help you, Tommy, become legal.
走上正途
Do the right thing.
我想以这个家族为傲
I want to be proud of this family.
波莉知道你来吗 迈克尔
Does Polly know you're here, Michael?
我周五就满18岁了 我可以自♥由♥打算
I'm 18 on Friday, I go where I please.
你打电♥话♥告诉你妈
You phone your mother.
祝你好运
Good luck.
现在还没到下注时间
We're not open for winnings yet.
我是来见汤玛斯·谢尔比的
I'm here to see Thomas Shelby.
我预约过
I have an appointment.
请进
Come in.
我叫梅·卡尔顿
May Carleton.
谢尔比先生的正式会面都是在另一个办公室进行的
Mr Shelby has his proper meetings in his other office.
他给我的是这个地址
This was the address that he gave me.
-他给你这个地址 -他说这是个赌场
- He gave you this address? - He said it was a gambling den.
我跟他说我想亲眼见见
I told him that I've wanted to see one
因为我向来只在报纸上读到过
since I'm always reading about them in the papers.
是最近电讯报上一个不小的丑闻呢
Quite the big scandal in the Telegraph lately.
总之 他说我可以过来看看
Anyway, he said that I could come and have a look.
现在我觉得自己很傻
And now I feel like a bit of an idiot
因为我早到他迟到 我也不知如何是好
because I'm early and he's late and I have no idea how to behave.
在赌场吗
In a gambling den?
我还是回车里等吧
I'll wait in the car.
如果我再开次门 他们就都想进来了
If I open the door again, they'll all want to come in...
跟苍蝇似的
like flies.
你是什么人
So what are you?
什么人
W-what am I?
汤玛斯的什么人
To Thomas?
我是他的驯马师 为了艾普森赛马♥会♥
I'm going to train his racehorse... for Epsom.
你很了解马吗
You know horses?
是的 你呢
Yes. You?
生下来就在马背上过的
Born riding.
我小时候就睡在马厩里
I slept in a manger when I was a baby.
我也是生下来就在马背上过了
I was born riding, too.
外面停了辆很豪华的莱利车
There's a fucking great Riley parked out there
却没人欣赏
and nobody's watching it.
约翰 这位女士说他是汤玛斯的驯马师
John, this woman says she's training Thomas' horse.
他跟我们说了很多关于你的事
He's told us a lot about you.
你不知道他在哪吧
Don't know where he is, do you?
抱歉迟到了 出了点家庭问题
Sorry I'm late. There was a family matter.
伊丝米 过一会儿再开门
Esme, keep it locked up for a minute.
-好的 汤玛斯 -我带你转转
- Yes, Thomas. - I'll show you around.
那么 请便吧
So... be my guest.
那是我哥哥亚瑟的办公室
That's my brother Arthur's office.
那边是我弟弟约翰的办公室
Down there is my brother John's office
那里是我们安排赛马和骑手的地方
that's where we slate the runners and riders.
一切都是光明正大的 警♥察♥呢
It's so out in the open. What about the police?
他们怎么了
What about them?
我刚刚开车进小希斯时
When I drove into Small Heath,
我都觉得我会被人杀掉
I thought I was going to get murdered...
然后我提到了你的名字
then I mentioned your name,
简直像是被护送来见国王了
it was like being escorted to see a king.
-你是来接我的马的吧 -没错
- You came here to get my girl, right? - Right.
它的状况看起来很不错
She looks in very good condition,
毕竟它还没怎么出去跑过
considering she's not been out on the gallops.
科利是英国最好的养马人
Curly's the best horseman in England.
我有个叫米奇的手下可能不同意这说法
I have a man called Mickey who'd argue the point.
科利本身就算的上半匹马呢
Ah, but Curly here is half horse himself.
它是天赐宝马 资质卓越
She's blessed. Very blessed.
因为它出自最好的马场
Well, she's from the best stock.
但我宁愿要匹混血 它们更强壮
But I'd rather have a coloured pony. Mixed blood is stronger.
我们不是为了赢德比赛马♥会♥ 科利
Not to win the Derby, Curly.
不喜欢他们的赛马 汤米
Don't like them racing, Tommy,
讨厌他们那样打马
not the way they beat them.
-它就交给你了 -谢谢
- She's all yours. - Thank you.
每次有马离开他就很伤心
He gets sad when one leaves.
-你的货车什么时候到 -中午
- What time is your box van coming? - Midday.
或许你可以带这位小姐去加里森酒吧
Maybe you've got time to take the lady to the Garrison,
体验下那里的温泉和茶馆
show her the spa and the tearooms.
我很乐意去 有何不可
I'd like that, why not?
我最近才装♥修♥过 之前发生了火灾
I just had it done up. There was a fire.
是不是...
It's...
没错
Yeah.
你喝什么
What do you drink?
虽然还早 就琴酒吧
So early, but gin.
天啊 好歹加点什么吧
Goodness. With something?
加什么
Like what?
汤力水什么的
Tonic water or...
我们有 甘露酒
Erm... we have... cordial.
虽然加不了多少了 但是...
There's not much room in there but...
你想和我上♥床♥是吗 卡尔顿小姐
You want to fuck me, Mrs Carleton?
也许是因为我
Perhaps because I...
或许是因为 我对你来说有着某种意义
Perhaps because I represent something to you?
我们应该早点把这个话题谈开
We should have this conversation
因为待会儿酒精 就要剥夺我们的理智了
before the booze starts talking for us.
你有匹马
You have a horse.
是的 我有匹马
Yes, I have a horse.
我来这儿是为了那匹马
The horse is why I'm here...
仅此而已
purely that.
而且因为你付我一大笔钱训练它
And because you're paying me a lot of money to train your horse,
所以我才来的
that's why I'm here,
仅此而已
purely that.
很好
Good.
很好 那敬此一杯吧
Good. Well, a toast, then.
为那匹马 为了德比赛马♥会♥
To the horse, to the Derby.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
你总和女士这么说话吗
So is that what you say to women?
只有在我不知她们的目的时才这样
Only if I don't know what they want.
那如果她们不想上♥床♥呢
And what if they don't want to fuck?
那生活就简单多了
Then life is simpler.
你想要简单的生活吗
You want a simple life?
我看起来是想要简单生活的人吗
Do I look like a man who wants a simple life, eh?
那你想要的是什么
So what do you want?
就我付你的价钱来说 卡尔顿小姐
For what I'm paying you, Mrs Carleton,
我要能在艾普森赛马♥会♥拿下每场比赛的马
I want a horse that'll pay out at Epsom on an each-way bet.
在我接下你这个客户前
Before I took your account,
我对你的信誉度做了调查
I did some credit checks on you.
很显然 你的身份不存在
Apparently, you don't exist.
我的存在确实存在疑问
My existence is questionable.
吉普赛人不喜欢注册户口
Gypsies don't like registers.
我不是你想的那种吉普赛人
You see, I'm not a Gypsy like you mean.
但你确实曾为去法国注册过
But you did register for France.
我还在战争指挥部搜过你的名字
I also sent your name to the War Office -
我在那有朋友
I have friends there.
你赢得过两枚英勇勋章
You won two medals for gallantry.
给你留下了深刻印象吗 卡尔顿小姐
Does that really impress you, Mrs Carleton?
叫我梅吧
Call me May.
查理说货车到了
Charlie says the box van is here.
谢谢你 芬恩
Thank you, Finn.
我还不知道
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表