剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
好的
Yes.
她可以借我们些人手用几个晚上
She can give us soldiers for a few nights.
很好
Mm, good.
约翰 去把车开出来
John, go and bring up the car.
想象一下逃离这些吧 汤玛斯
Imagine riding away, Thomas.
过上真正的生活
Living the real life, you know?
你身上自♥由♥的吉普赛人特征更强烈
Your Gypsy half is the stronger.
你想要逃离一切的
You just want to ride away.
人们都说法国更适合我们这些人
France is the new place for us, they say.
那是个金属森林
Lot of metal lying around still.
有枪有车 子弹壳什么的
Guns and trucks and spent shells and things.
你可以再去往南方
Then you go south.
桑泰斯-马里耶德拉 黑色圣母像所在的地方
Saintes-Maries, where the Black Madonna is.
我的兄弟们有时会去那里的集市
My brothers go sometimes for the fair.
那里就像我们的家
It's like a home for us.
你可以逃往那里藏身
They still let you get lost there.
我去过法国 伊丝米
I've been to France, Esme.
约翰也去过
So has John.
现在拿上你的外套
Now get your coat
和你丈夫出去
and go with your husband.
如果你要是再提逃跑
And if you ever talk about getting lost again,
我就让你 永远滚出这个家族
I will cut you... from this family.
家族还存在吗
What family?
请进
Come in.
波莉
Ah, Polly.
我是来见我儿子的
Come to see my son.
把门关上
Close the door.
我刚刚进行了一场 审讯
I've just been conducting... an interrogation.
挺难为手的
It can be awfully hard on the hands.
我儿子 迈克尔 他在哪儿
My son, Michael, where is he?
你觉得我需要刮胡子吗
Do you think I need a shave?
今天真难熬
It's been a long day.
我需要刮下胡子 你不觉得吗
I need to shave, don't you think?
那我还是等会儿再刮吧
Well, maybe it can wait till later.
我听说 你儿子在里面日子不好过
Your son has been having a hard time of it, I am told.
所以我认为 我们可以一起
And that is why I thought that you and I, together,
我们应该竭尽全力 让他重获自♥由♥
we should do whatever we can to get him freed.
我这儿有份表格 一份释放表
I... I have a form here, a release form,
只要我签名
and with my signature
他明天黎明时分便可获释
he can be freed by tomorrow morning at dawn.
那就签啊
So sign it.
他什么都没做
He didn't do anything.
"请签字 坎贝尔先生 求您了 长官"
"Sign it, Mr Campbell, please, sir."
类似这样的话 像这种态度才对 不是吗
Something like that, that'd be a way to say it, wouldn't it?
现在
Now...
有什么能促使我帮你这个忙呢
what would prompt me to do you such a favour, hmm?
你想要什么
What do you want?
情报吗
Information?
你指关于汤米·谢尔比犯罪帝国的内部情报吗
You mean inside information about Tommy Shelby's criminal empire?
恕我直言
With respect,
汤米做的勾当 我可比你了解得多
I would say that I know more about Tommy's dealings than you do.
他就没把跟爱尔兰人之间的勾当告诉家里人
He doesn't trouble the family with Irish business,
对吗 肯定没有
for instance, does he? No.
所以 错
So, no...
我要的不是情报
it's not information I need.
你还能给我什么
What else could you give me...
来交换我的签名呢
.. in return for my signature?
我这会儿谈的只是一桩简单的交易
I'm talking about a simple transaction here.
我非常好奇
I have a great curiosity.
就像一只喜鹊 看到
Like a magpie... sees something...
有什么东西在泥淖里闪闪发光
.. something shining in the mud.
它不需要那银子 但是...
Oh, he has no need for the silver, but...
但它还是叼走了
.. but he takes it anyway.
签字
Sign the form.
"求您了 先生"
"Please, sir..."
求您了 先生
Please, sir...
我会用这只手签字的
I will sign that form with this hand...
前提是我先爽完
.. when I am finished.
成交吗
It's a deal?
成交
It's a deal.
你不哭吗
You don't cry?
-我可以哭 -我就想要你哭
- Oh, I can cry. - So...that is what I want.
我要你哭出来
I need you to cry.
我尽力
I will try.
"我需要您帮忙 坎贝尔先生 长官
"I need a favour, Mr Campbell, sir.
您要我做什么都可以"
And I will do anything...anything in return."
你原本该说这种话的吧
That's what you might have said, hmm?
我之前把你抵在车上时
I felt something when...
已经感受到了激♥情♥澎湃
when I had you up against that car
相信你也感觉到了
and you felt it, too.
别说你没感觉到 波莉
Don't tell me you didn't, Polly.
因为
Because...
你以为现在自己
Oh, and now you think you're...
因为有儿子 房♥产和女佣
.. sort of respectable...
是个有头有脸的人物了
with your son and your house and your maid,
但我知道你是个什么货色
but I know what you are,
你这个吉普赛芬尼亚婊♥子♥
you Gypsy Fenian slut.
你想在地上还是桌上做 坎贝尔先生
Do you want it on the floor or on the desk, Mr Campbell?
给我哭出来
Now you cry.
哭出来
You cry!
出去 滚出去
Get out. Get out.
滚出去
Get out!
不 不
No. No!
我要你释放他
I want him free.
我要救他出来
I will get him free.
你不需要刮胡子
You don't need to shave.
你不需要做任何事
You don't need to do anything.
什么都不做 也是一种胜利
Victory's just doing nothing, as well.
轻轻地 温柔地
Doing it soft and gentle.
我到底需不需要说话
Should I talk or not talk?
我该装作软弱又无助 对吗
Should it be like I am weak and small, yes?
你到底要不要我说话
Do you want me to talk or not talk?
说
Talk.
你软弱又无助
You're small and weak.
那我就是这样的
Then that is what I am -
软弱又无助
small and weak.
看啊
Look.
感受啊
Feel.
你让我哭了
You made me cry.
不要
No!
我们约定好了的 对吗
We had an agreement, right?
是的 没错
Yes. Yes!
你去哪儿了
Where've you been?
我去迪伯斯的斑点狗酒吧喝了一两杯朗姆酒
I went to the Spotted Dog in Digbeth for a glass or two of rum.
到底是一杯还是两杯
Was it one glass or two?
是3杯
It was three.
孩子去哪儿了
Where's the baby?
在睡觉
Sleeping.
更像是喝了5杯
More like five.
更像是喝了6杯
It was more like six.
你见过女仆了吗
Did you meet the maid?
我跟她聊了会政♥治♥ 她觉得无聊就去睡觉了
I talked politics with her and she got bored and went to bed.
我给詹姆斯打电♥话♥了
I phoned James.
他还是去找律师谈了
He talked to the lawyer anyway.
他说他愿意免费接下亚瑟的案子
He said he'd take Arthur's case for free,
所以我们不需要汤米
so we don't need Tommy.
波莉
Pol?
我们也会把迈克尔救出来的 我保证
We'll get Michael free, as well, I promise.
没必要 他们会在明天早晨释放他
There's no need, they're letting him out in the morning.
如果孩子夜里需要什么 摇床边的铃就好
If the baby wants anything at night, ring the bell by the bed.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表