剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
你要怎么处理
in the cage in Birmingham?
你为什么非要让我说出来呢
Why would you want me to say that out loud?
是不是有人在偷听
Is there somebody listening?
好的 我说
All right, I'll say it.
杀掉那个叫汉考克斯的孩子来给他们点颜色瞧瞧
We'll kill the Hancox kid to send a message.
很好 然后解决掉狗♥日♥的♥汤米·谢尔比
Good, and then you deal with Tommy fucking Shelby.
您找我有事吗
You wanted to see me?
把衣服脱了
Take off your clothes.
我知道你是干什么的
I know what you are,
把衣服给我脱干净了
so take off your clothes.
恕我直言 您这样可不够绅士
Not done in a very gentlemanly-like way, if I may say.
确实
Indeed not.
看来消息属实 够了
So it's true. Stop.
我只是想要证据 并不是想玩
I only wanted proof, not satisfaction,
更不想得传染病
or indeed infection.
你是跟他们合伙要开我的欢笑吗
Are you in on the joke?
什么笑话
What joke?
我在这肮脏的城市还有未完的事要做
I have unfinished business in this filthy city.
时机到了 我就会完成它
And when the time comes, I will finish that business.
然后你们 就能感受到我的愤怒
And then my wrath will come down on all of yous.
不过现在
But now,
去告诉你那些警♥察♥朋友
tell your friends in the police station...
我已经知道了
that I know.
等到我的审判降临
And when my judgment comes,
笑到最后的将会是我
I'll be the one that's laughing.
滚出去
Get out.
在右边 在右边
On the right. On the right.
时间有限 加快速度
We haven't got all night. Come on!
沃特金斯 你也得往右边放
Let's be having you, Watkins, in there on the right.
右边 快点 小子们
On the right! Come on, boys!
哈罗德·汉考克斯
Harold Hancox?
去告诉大家 以后剃刀党再有人
Tell everybody this is what happens to "Blinders"
敢来格林监狱就是这个下场
who come into the Green from now on.
萨比利的命令
Orders of Sabini.
我不是剃刀党的人 真不是 我是假扮的
Look, I'm not a Blinder. I'm not. I've been stood up.
我不是 我不是真的
I'm not real! I'm not real!
我不是真的
I'm not real!
你跑来打扰我的假日 最好是有好事
This had better be good to interrupt my holiday.
那孩子呢
Where's the boy?
在后屋里
In the back room.
我带他来只是因为之后我们要去博物馆
I only brought him because afterwards we're going to the museum.
-他想来打个招呼但 -闭嘴 约翰
- He wanted to come in and say hello but... - Shut up, John.
没必要把迈克尔卷入到这里来
There is nothing of interest to Michael in this room.
汤米 说吧
Tommy, get on with it.
昨晚 我们的人在温森格林
Last night, one of our men had his
被人割断了喉咙
throat cut in Winson Green.
今早 我接到一封电报
This morning, I had a telegram to say
说这是萨比利的命令
it was Sabini who ordered it.
还说下一个就轮到汤玛斯·谢尔比了
And it says here that Thomas Shelby's next.
如果我们的人觉得在监狱里不能被保护
If our men think we can't look after them in prison,
他们就不会为我们做事了
they'll not work for us.
萨比利深谙此道
Sabini knows that.
所以我们必须解决格林监狱的事
So we need to get the Green sorted out.
斯卡德伯特 你带着弟兄们
Scudboat, you and one of the boys.
去砸几扇窗户 进监狱
Break a couple of windows and get yourselves arrested.
我会让我们的警♥察♥把你们弄进格林监狱
I'll have our coppers get you into the Green
这样你们就能找到动手的那个混♥蛋♥
and you can find the bastards who did it.
非得砸窗户吗 偷车行吗
Instead of breaking a window, can we pinch a car?
怎么啦 别人都有车了
What? Everybody else is getting a bloody car.
我还得骑驴子
I'm still on a donkey.
行吧 把自己弄进监狱就行
All right, just get yourselves fucking arrested,
我不管你怎么干
it doesn't matter how.
先别笑 我要说 一个孩子死了
And before you all laugh, a boy is dead.
他只是个孩子
He was just a kid.
我们要补偿给他的家人一笔钱 波莉
We'll start a fund for his family, Pol.
同意
Agreed.
完了吗 我可以走了吗
So is that it? Can I go now?
作为公♥司♥财务官
Well, as company treasurer,
我需要你批给我1000基尼
I need your permission to spend 1,000 guineas.
买♥♥什么
On what?
买♥♥匹马
On a horse.
你要花1000基尼买♥♥匹马
1,000 guineas on a horse?
没错
That's right.
什么时候决定的事
When was this decided?
在你忙着和迈克尔联络感情时
You've been busy with Michael.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
所以这决定是在毫无理智的情况下做出的
So, in the absence of common sense, you boys have had an idea.
波莉
Polly...
唐卡斯特的纯种马交易市场
there's a thoroughbred
有匹1/4阿♥拉♥伯血统的良种小母马要拍卖♥♥
quarter-Arab filly up for auction at the Doncaster Blood Stock.
我们要这匹1000基尼的马干什么
What do we want with a 1,000-guinea horse?
等我们对萨比利的马场动手时
When we make our move on Sabini's racing pitches,
那些我们辛苦弄进赌场的人
any men we get into the betting enclosure
都会被萨比利的警♥察♥同伙抓住
will be lifted by Sabini's police.
一匹优秀的赛马 就是进入赛场的通行证
A good racehorse is a passport to the owner's enclosure.
我们到时候会和那些上流人士在一起
We'll be in there with all the toffs.
警♥察♥就找不到我们了
Coppers won't know where to look.
埃普索姆赛马场 波莉
The Epsom Derby, Pol.
我们可以和国王一起喝酒
We'll be drinking with the bloody King.
德比赛马♥会♥
The Derby?
他刚刚是说德比赛马场吗
Did he say the Derby?
没错
That's right.
萨比利已经控制那赌局十年了
For the last ten years Sabini's made it his race.
如果我们要扳倒他
If we're going to take him down,
不如就从那下手 作为一种象征
might as well make it there as a symbol.
-你们是喝多了才想出这主意的吗 -波莉
- Did you come up with this idea in a pub by any chance? - Pol...
一匹好赛马是项投资 就像房♥产
a good racehorse is an investment, like property.
我们需要进行多样化的投资
We need to diversify the portfolio.
拍卖♥♥会是什么时候
So when is this sale?
明天
Tomorrow.
汤米收到了死亡威胁
And Tommy's had a death threat
所以我们要和他一起去 以便保护他
so we'll have to go with him for protection.
所以你们要关了门面 出去狂饮
So, you're going to close up the shop, go out on a piss-up
还要花1000基尼买♥♥一匹
and blow 1,000 guineas on a horse
都不是纯种阿♥拉♥伯血统的马
that's not even whole Arab.
其实1/4阿♥拉♥伯血统的更好
Quarter Arab is better!
1/4阿♥拉♥伯血统 意味着...
Quarter Arab, it means...
科利 闭嘴
Curly, shut up.
我不是让你把门锁上了吗
I thought I told you to lock that door.
他锁了
He did.
我用钉子上挂着的钥匙开的
I used the key on the nail.
我一直在听 我想和他们一起去
Look, I've been listening. I want to go with them.
瞧吧
You see?!
我很喜欢马 我还能帮忙呢
I love horses. I could even help.
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
不会有事的 妈
It'll be all right, Mum...
我之前和我叔叔去过很多次马匹拍卖♥♥会
I've been to loads of horse auctions before with my uncle.
他们是很正经的人 有人还带着男仆过去呢
They're very respectable. People bring their butlers.
是啊 以及光鲜亮丽的妻子
Yeah, and their posh wives!
和他们的情妇
And their mistresses...
让他一起去吧 波莉
Let him come, Polly.
我们去到那里 买♥♥匹马 然后就回来
We'll go there, buy an 'orse, come back.
我会在天黑前把他送去萨顿的房♥子里的
I'll drop him back at the house in Sutton before it gets dark.
不行
No.
绝对不行
Fucking no.
好吧 就这样了 都继续去工作吧
All right, that's it. Back to work.
快点
Come on!
波莉阿姨 我像迈克尔这么大的时候
Aunt Pol, when I was Michael's age,
我已经杀过上百人 见过上千人的死亡
I'd killed a hundred men and seen a thousand die.
如果你想把那孩子吓走
If you want to scare that kid away for ever,
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表