剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
就继续你现在的所为吧
carry on how you're going.
如果你想让他留下来
If you want him to stay,
就让他跟着去吧
let him come.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it,
约翰的旧衣物我都能穿得上
all John's old things fit me.
天啊 你看着跟你父亲一模一样
Christ, you look like your father.
虾肉 火腿
Shrimp... ham.
我爸 是个什么样的人
What was he like - my dad?
他是怎么死的
How did he die?
我不想对你说谎 他当时喝醉了
I won't lie to you, he died drunk,
被卡在船和船闸间挤死了
squeezed between a boat and a lock.
真是符合吉普赛人爱水的宿命
A real river Gypsy's death.
但他很会唱歌♥
But he could sing,
会弹钢琴
play the piano...
他的微笑 能融化你的心
His smile would break your heart.
你也有着跟他一样美丽的眼睛
You've got his same beautiful eyes.
他不喝酒的时候 就很善良温柔
When he was sober, he was kind and gentle.
他的问题在于
His trouble was,
年轻的时候交了一群坏朋友
he fell in with the wrong crowd when he was a boy.
我跟他们说过不要吹号♥角的
I have told them not to blow that horn.
别在我们这种高贵的社区吹号♥角
This is a respectable fucking neighbourhood!
-车子过热了 科利 来检查下 -好的
- She's heating up, Curly, take a look. - Yeah.
我下去撒个尿
Let me out for a piss.
她做了好多吃的 你想来一个吗
She made loads. Do you want one?
那他妈是什么玩意儿
What the bloody hell's that?
三明治 火腿味的 还有虾酱
Sandwiches, ham I think. And we've got shrimp paste, too.
还有茶
There's tea,
我们只能轮流喝了 因为只有一个杯子
but we'll have to take turns cos there's only one cup.
怎么了
What?
三明治
Sandwiches?
是啊
Yeah.
波莉竟然会做三明治
Polly made bloody sandwiches?
你当这是什么 野餐吗
What's this, teddy bear's fucking picnic?
好了 我们都来喝喝茶 吃些三明治
All right. We will drink the tea and we will eat the sandwiches
然后继续前进 好吗
and then we will drive on. All right?
别发牢骚 查理
No crumbs, Charlie.
-递过来 -都举起来
- Hand them over. - Herd them up,
-亚瑟 你个肥杂种 -滚蛋
- Arth, you fat bastard. - Fuck off.
约翰 过来啊
John, come on!
听好 弟兄们 这可是个高尚的活动
All right, lads, this is a respectable event
我们都要守规矩
and we will all behave accordingly.
不准掏武器 不准喝酒
No weapons, no drinking.
约翰 我们要待在一起
John, we will stay together.
等马牵出来 我来竞价
When the horse comes up, I will do the bidding.
我已经对拍卖♥♥人表达了我的兴趣
I've already registered my interest with the auctioneer
所以他知道我会参与竞价的
so he knows to expect my bids.
我可以摸摸那匹马吗 汤米
Do I get to run a hand over her, Tommy?
我们会得到一份兽医检验报告 科利
We'll have a vet's report, Curly.
但你要注意那匹马的走路姿势
But keep an eye open when she walks.
我有种预感 汤米 有什么事不太对劲
I've got a feeling, Tommy. Something isn't right.
没关系的 科利 你只是到了个不熟悉的地方
It's all right, Curly. You're just in an unfamiliar place,
-我们都一样 -我有时候会有预感 汤米
- We all are. - I get feelings sometimes, Tommy.
没关系的 科利
It's all right, Curly,
-没关系的 -闭嘴 科利
- It's all right. - Shut up, Curly.
有人出价500吗 500一次
Do I hear 500? 500...
1600 1700 谢谢
1,600, 1,700, thank you.
1900 2000
1,900, 2,000!
2100 2200
2,100, 2,200, 2...
怎么会有人参加这种活动都迟来
Why do people come late to these things?
人们迟来是因为他们很清楚自己想要哪一匹
People come late cos they know what they want.
只有你想把每一匹都看一遍
It's only you who needs to see every horse.
2700 有人愿出吗
2,700 am I bid?
2600 我就买♥♥了
2,600 I am bid...
成交
Sold!
马库斯的道德 萨奇米种马场
Morals of Marcus, Sedgemere stud,
由乔瑟芬女士提供
by Tetrach out of Lady Josephine.
我们的起价是800基尼
We'll start the bidding at 800 guineas.
看好 汤米 就是这匹了
All right, Tommy, this is her.
有人愿意出800基尼吗
Do I hear 800 guineas?
850.
850基尼 有人出900吗
850, do I hear 9?
有人出900基尼吗
Do I hear 9?
-有人出900吗 -投这匹
- 9 am I bid? - Bid for this one.
灰色的吗 为什么
The grey? Why?
-他很美 -那是匹母马啊
- He's beautiful. - It's a filly.
米奇需要练习骑马 我答应过他的
Micky needs some pace on the gallops. I promised him.
1000基尼 有人出1050基尼吗
1,000. Do I hear 1,050?
1100基尼
1,100?
1200基尼
1,200?
有人出1250基尼吗
Do I hear 250?
1250基尼
250.
我和你对半承担费用 快 快
I'll go halves with you from the spring fund. Go, go.
1300基尼
1,300?
1400基尼
1,400?
有人出1500吗
Do I hear 5?
1500基尼
1,500.
1600基尼
1,600.
有人出1700吗
Do I hear 7?
1700基尼 谢谢
1,700, thank you.
行了 汤姆 你得停手了
That's it, Tom, you have to stop.
你根本没带那么多钱来
You don't have it in your belt.
我有的 我一定要得到那匹马
Yes, I do. I'm having the horse.
它是很不错 汤姆 但你真的得停手了
She's a sweet beast, Tom. But stop, I tell you.
-我有种不好的预感 -闭嘴 科利
- I feel something bad. - Shut up, Curly!
2000基尼 有人出2050吗
2,000. Do I hear 2,050?
有人出2050吗
2,050 am I bid?
够了
Enough!
比利可以骑我那匹阉♥割♥的马
Billy could use one of my geldings.
2000基尼两次 有人出2050吗
2,000 I am bid. Do I hear 2,050?
最后一次
Last time.
2050基尼
2,050?
成交 请问您是...
Sold to Mr...?
汤玛斯·谢尔比
Thomas Shelby.
送往小希斯 查尔斯·斯特朗先生的场所
To the premises of Mr Charles Strong, Small Heath.
-什么样的场所 -船坞
- What kind of premises? - Boat yard.
游艇吗
Yachts?
运河船
Canals.
我很好奇 你是做什么生意的 谢尔比先生
I'm curious. What is your business, Mr Shelby?
进出口
Import/export.
但我也卖♥♥衣夹 算算命什么的
But I also sell pegs and tell fortunes
终究被你抢到手了嘛
You beat us to it.
是吗
Did I?
我只是想买♥♥匹小母马给我的种马配种
I was trying to nab a filly for my stud.
-抱歉了 -你是来自哪里的汤玛斯·谢尔比
- Sorry. - Thomas Shelby from where?
伯明翰
From Birmingham.
仁慈的上帝啊
Goodness!
不 不怎么仁慈
No, not much.
我叫梅·卡尔顿 我是负责繁殖并训练赛马的
May Carleton. I breed racehorses and train them.
你是做什么的
What is it you do?
我所做的 就是很少回答问题
I rarely answer questions, is what I do.
汤米 快点 我们得走了
Tommy, come on, hurry up! We've got to go!
在你走之前 我想说 如果你以后想卖♥♥掉那匹马
Well, before you go, if you ever decided to put that filly out,
-我依然有兴趣买♥♥回来 -我会用它去参加比赛的
- I'd be interested in having her. - I plan to race her.
你有驯马师吗
Do you have a trainer?
我认识一些人
I know people.
我也认识一些人
I know people, too.
汤米 我们得把这孩子在天黑前送回去
Tommy! We've got to get this kid back before dark
不然波莉会弄死你的
or Polly'll have your balls!
她真会弄死你的
She will have 'em!
我看我们认识的是不同的人吧
We know different people, I would guess.
我父亲认识米克·汉考克
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表