剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
Don't worry about it, right. Cos it is totally legal, binding.
你只要在文件上签字就行
All you have to do is sign the document
将你所有生意转到我名下
and transfer the whole lot over to me.
-就在这里签字吗 -是的
- Sign just here, is it? - Yeah.
我明白了 真有意思 真的
I see. That's funny, that is.
-什么 -不 真的很有意思
- What? - No, that's funny.
我要把全部生意都转让给你吗
I'll give you 100% of my business?
是啊
Yeah!
为什么
Why?
奥利 住手
Ollie, no.
不用 奥利 把枪放下
No. No. Ollie, no. Put that down.
他明白的 他明白的
He understands. He understands.
他是个大男人 他知道规矩
He's a big boy, he knows the road.
听着 这事他妈没得商量
Now, look, it's just non-fucking-negotiable.
你只要知道这个就够了
That is all you need to know,
你要做的就是赶快签了这份合同
so all you have to do is sign the fucking contract.
-就这里 -在这里签字
- Right there. - Just sign here.
-用你的笔 -我明白
- With your pen. - I understand.
很好 那就快签
Good. Get on with it.
我有个同伴在门口等着我
I have an associate waiting for me at the door.
我知道他看起来文质彬彬的
I know, he looks like a choirboy
但他其实是个无政♥府♥主义者
but he is actually an anarchist
-来自肯特镇 -汤米
- from Kentish Town. - Tommy,
我他妈会一枪毙了你 明白吗
I am going to fucking shoot you. Right?
我刚刚进来的时候 所罗门斯先生
Now, when I came in here, Mr Solomons,
我曾停下来系鞋带
I stopped to tie my shoelace...
是不是这样 奥利
Isn't that a fact, Ollie?
我停下来系鞋带
I stopped to tie my shoelace.
在我系鞋带的时候
And while I was doing it,
我在其中一个木桶下放了个手榴弹
I laid a hand grenade under one of your barrels.
一枚有拉发线的手榴弹
A mark 15 with wire trip.
我楼上的那位朋友跟那些
My friend upstairs is like one of those anarchists
炸毁华尔街的无政♥府♥主义者一样
that blew up Wall Street, you know?
他是专家 拉发线由他掌控
He's a professional. And he's in charge of the wire.
如果我7点前没走出那扇门
If I don't walk out of that door by the stroke of seven,
他就会拉响手榴弹
he's going to trigger the grenade
你的朗姆酒是可燃的
and your very combustible rum
会把我们烧为灰烬
will blow us all to hell.
但我不在乎
And I don't care...
反正我已经死定了
cos I am already dead.
他确实有系鞋带 艾尔菲 也有个小子在门外
He tied his lace, Alfie. And there is a kid at the door.
他还出身富贵家庭
From a good family, too.
奥利 他们变成这样真令人震惊
Ollie, it is shocking what they become.
他干这事的时候 你在干什么
What were you doing when this happened?
他只是在系鞋带 没别的了
He tied his lace. Nothing else.
但你当时在干什么
But what were you doing?
在标记报纸上的赛马
Marking the runners in the paper.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
看时间 你们继续
Just checking the time. Carry on.
奥利 我要你出去
Ollie, I want you to go outside
一枪毙了那个出身富贵家庭的小子
and shoot that boy in the face from the good family.
除我之外的任何人走出那扇门 他都会引燃手榴弹
Anyone walks through that door except me, he blows the grenade.
他当时真系了鞋带 艾尔菲
He tied his fucking lace, Alfie.
我确实系了鞋带
I did tie my lace.
我以100:1的赔率断定
I bet hundred to one...
你♥他♥妈♥在撒谎 兄弟
.. that you're fucking lying, mate.
我就打算这么押
That's my money.
你忘了考虑我这人做事的模式
Well, you see, you have failed to consider the form.
我曾经炸了我自己的酒吧拿保险金
I did blow up my own pub for the insurance.
那好吧 考虑到你的模式
OK, right, well, considering the form,
我就把赔率定为65:1吧
I would say, 65 to one.
很划算的比率了 我将满足于
Very good odds. And I would be more than happy
得到你65%的生意
and agree for you to sign over 65% of your business to me.
-谢谢 -65% 没门 奥利 你怎么看
- Thank you. - 65? No deal. Ollie, what do you say?
老天 艾尔菲 他真的有系鞋带 我看见了
Jesus Christ, Alfie, He tied his fucking lace. I saw him.
他放了一枚原♥子♥弹♥ 他肯定放了
Look, he planted a grenade. I know he did.
艾尔菲 他丫的可是汤米·谢尔比
Alfie, it is Tommy fucking Shelby.
你♥他♥妈♥简直像个小屁孩
You are behaving like a fucking child.
这是大男人的世界
This is a man's world.
脱掉围裙 给我乖乖坐到角落去
Now, get that apron off and sit in the corner like a little boy.
滚 立刻
Fuck off. Now!
-只剩4分钟了 -对 4分钟
- Four minutes. - Right, four minutes.
跟我说说手榴弹的事吧
Talk to me about hand grenades.
木桶上大概膝盖那么高的地方
The chalk mark on the barrel
有粉笔标记着"哈密尔顿圣诞节"
at knee height said, "Hamilton Christmas".
我拔了保险销 然后放到拉发线上
I took out the pin and put it on the wire.
考虑到这个
Based on this...
-45% -30%
- .. 45%. - 30%.
去死吧 汤米 那太少了
Aw, fuck off, Tommy. That's far too little.
所罗门斯先生 当年在法国时
In France, Mr Solomons,
我是个隧♥道♥挖掘工 专门挖土的
when I was a tunneller. A clay kicker.
179号♥部队的 我曾炸掉施瓦本高地
A 179. I blew up Schwaben Hohe.
我今天用的是一样的设备
Same kit I'm using today.
有意思
Funny that.
我还真知道179号♥部队
I do know the 179
但我听说那帮人都被活埋了
and I heard they all got buried.
我们3个自己挖出来了
Three of us dug ourselves out.
就像你现在也在拼命挖出路一样
Like you're digging yourself out now.
就像我现在也在拼命挖出路
Like I'm digging now.
听着 我给你35% 就这么多了
Listen, I'll give you 35%. That's your lot.
35%
35%.
-你迟到了 -我有事
- You're late. - I had business.
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么把我弄出来的
How the fuck did you get me out of that?
我今天需要你 兄弟
I need you today, brother.
-走走关系 你还好吗 -我现在好了
- And pulled some strings. You all right? - I am now.
亚瑟又重掌职权了吗
So, Arthur's back in charge now?
他管你 你们都可以管他
He's in charge of you and you're both in charge of him.
你今天负责放风就可以了
Look-out duties only today.
汤米 我真的受够了这...
Tommy, I'm getting sick of this...
芬恩 你不服从命令 就不用来了
Finn, you don't obey orders, you don't come.
-约翰尼·道格斯 -汤米
- Johnny Dogs. - Tommy?
你的手下会到那边跟我们会和吗
Your boys will meet us there?
李氏家族会过去的 上尉
The Lees will be there, Captain.
上尉
"Captain"?
是啊 我们刚刚提拔了你
Aye, we promoted you.
弟兄们觉得你完全不像军士长了
Well, the boys decided you're no longer like a Sergeant Major.
操着富婆 说着上流社会的话
Fucking those rich women and using those fancy words.
我觉得你现在更像是上尉吧
I'd say you're more like a captain these days.
好吧 就当是夸我了
Fine, well, I'll take it as a compliment.
别开枪打我就行 去赛马场吧 弟兄们
Just don't bloody shoot me. Let's go to the Derby, boys.
好了 都上车吧
Right then, load them up.
喂
Hello?
不 谢尔比先生恐怕在伦敦呢
No, I'm afraid Mr Shelby is in London.
联♥系♥不上他 不 他今天不回来
He can't be reached. No, he won't be back today.
他去赛马♥会♥了 艾普森赛马♥会♥ 艾普森赛马场
He's at the races. The Epsom races. The Epsom Derby.
能告诉我您是哪位吗
Can I ask who's calling?
我要去火车站了
I'm going to the station.
-那是什么 -是给你的钱
- What's that? - That money's yours.
你收下这笔钱
You take the money,
去坐火车 开始新生活去吧
you get a train and you start a new life in London
去伦敦 我回来后不想看到你还在这里
in London. I don't want to see you here when I get back.
谁知道我还能不能回来
If I get back.
生活在伯明翰 一切都无法预料
Everything's an "If" in this Birmingham life.
你周日可以写信
You can write on Sundays.
节日可以过来
And visit on Holy Days.
但我要你彻底洗清这座城市的印记
But I want you to wash this city out your hair and your clothes.
一开始我就该让你这么做
It is what I should have done at the start.
我还有事要去处理
Now, I've got business to attend to.
我真的爱你 迈克尔
I do love you, Michael.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你要赶不上火车了
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表