剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
老兄
Dude!
该死
Shit.
开车 还在等什么
Go, go! - What are you waiting for?
那只臭鸟最好别在后座拉屎
That thing better not shit back there.
不能训练老鹰大小便
You can't housetrain an eagle, dude.
否则等于剥夺它的灵魂
Not without stealing its soul.
♪ Hit the switch
To ignition, honey ♪
♪ Take a ride in my mind ♪
♪ Can't you see
I love this feeling ♪
你把车子登记人改掉了吗
You change the car registration into someone else's name?
改了 而且还改了那个人的指纹
Not only that,I changed the fingerprints out to the same person,
这样拿到鉴识报告就对得上去了
which they'll discover when they get the lab results back in a couple days.
可以这样喔
That's possible?
可以 有我双手万能就行
Yeah, for this guy with two thumbs it is.
一般不是这样干的 但也可以 做得好
That's not how that works, but... good, great.
你把登记人改成谁
Who'd you change it to?
穆恩先生 包你龙心大悦
Oh, Mr. Murn, you're gonna love this.
奥古斯都兰森史密斯吗
August Ransom Smith?
我是 怎样
Yeah. What?
方便的话 我们想跟你请教几个问题
I was wondering if you would mind answering a few questions for us.
不方便 而且你比较不方便
Yeah, I mind. More from you than him.
为什么我不方便
Why more from me?
这样讲吧 芙蓉蛋不是我的菜
Let's just say that, uh, egg foo young ain't my thing, baby.
这位龟孙先生不爱吃芙蓉蛋 听好了吧 费吉
Walking scrotum here doesn't like egg foo young. Got that, Fitz?
我会记下来的
I'll put it in my notes.
你昨晚半夜到凌晨两点在哪里
Where were you last night from about midnight to 2:00 a.m.?
我就在这里 我不需要回答你的问题
I was right here. And I don't gotta answer you.
你有什么毛病 又要搞扮装了吗
Hey. What's your fucking problem, pal? Playing dress-up again?
是啊 你一定希望只是扮装
Oh, yeah. You'll wish it was dress-up.
你在威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
我不威胁人的 我都直接动手
No, I don't threat, I just do.
滚出我家
Now get the fuck off my property.
那请解释一下你名下的1976年福特彗星车款
Maybe you can tell us why a 1976 Ford Comet registered in your name
会出现在住♥宅♥区的 怀尔房♥地♥产♥社区大楼
was left at the Wild Estates Apartment Complex uptown?
我没有彗星车款
I don't have a Comet.
那是我儿子的
That's my kid.
你儿子是指克里斯多福史密斯
Your kid, as in Christopher Smith?
和平使者吗
Peacemaker?
你们要不就逮捕我 不然就给老子滚 死筷子
Arrest me or get the fuck out of here, chopsticks.
是吗 我们后会有期 烂叉子
Yeah, well, we'll be seeing you, fork!
叉子
Fork?
为什么不讲汤匙
Why not spoon?
全世界的人都会用汤匙
Everybody in the world uses spoons.
的确 但这王八蛋又不知道
Yeah, but that asshole doesn't know that.
这倒是
That's true.
汤匙更羞辱人 -是
I mean, spoon would've been more demeaning. - Yeah.
像小宝宝在用的 宝宝专用汤匙
Makes it like a baby thing. You know, little babies use spoons.
大人也会用汤匙 但我懂你意思了
Okay, adults also use spoons, but I get it.
你听说和平使者出狱的消息吗
You hear anything about Peacemaker getting out of prison?
没有 但应该会通知我们吧
No. I mean, you'd think we would've been notified.
应该而已
Yeah, you'd think.
全世界这么多人 你给我改成登记在
You could've chosen anyone,and you put the car registration
和平使者他爸名下
in the name of Peacemaker's father?
时间紧凑 你又在厕所
I had to act fast. You were in the bathroom.
我哪知道你是在拉屎还是撒尿
I didn't know if you were going one or two!
我拉屎需要传简讯通知你吗
Was I supposed to text you when I'm taking a shit?
有的话当然好 -拉屎干吗传简讯通知你
I would've appreciated it! - I'm not gonna text you when I'm taking a shit, John!
好 随便 你以后进厕所 我都要自己猜你在干吗
Oh, okay, fine! I guess I'll have to guess what's happening every time you go in there.
我们现在要拉拢这个人
We're trying to get this man on our side,
你觉得诬陷他爸 他还会挺我们吗
and you thought the right way to do that was to frame his father?
我不是要唱反调
I don't want to be insubordinate,
我做了件这么厉害的事
but I kinda did some magical shit here today,
可是你感觉对我很不爽
and now I feel like you're angry at me.
我不是对你不爽 约翰
N... no, I'm not angry at you, John.
但我开始觉得你是智障
But I am starting to think you're an idiot.
不要随便骂人智障 太过分了
Come on, man, don't use the "I" word, it's not cool.
要怎么跟他们说 -什么都不说
What do we tell 'em? - Nothing.
刚刚警方对我们开枪
We just got shot at!
这样‥
Like...
我肾上腺素飙升
And whoa! Like, my adrenaline is pumpin'.
狂飙 还有玻璃碎掉
Pumping! Like glass breaking, everything.
有没有人对你开枪过
You ever been shot at?
没有
No.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
王八蛋 你做得很好
You fucker. - You're doing great.
能再说一次他们为何叫蝴蝶吗
Hey, why are they called butterflies again?
再说一次 我们根本没跟你说过
Again? We never told you.
好喔 染胡哥 告诉你 我不弄了
Okay, Dye-beard. - Hey, guess what? I'm done.
你根本还没缝完
Dude, it's not finished.
你再继续这样叫我 我就不缝了
I'm not gonna do this if you keep calling me that name.
叫什么 -那个假名
What name? - That fake name.
你是指我是假新闻吗
You saying I'm fake news?
不是 我是指你是个混帐
No, I'm saying you're a fuckin' asshole.
我宁可去顾哈莉奎茵
I'd rather be with Harley Quinn than you,
或是黄鼠狼 也不要来顾你
I'd rather be with the Weasel than you.
唯一的假新闻就是你的假胡子
The only thing fake news around here is the beard.
我宁愿去顾蝙蝠螨
I'd rather be with fuckin' Bat-Mite than you.
蝙蝠螨哪位
Who's Bat-Mite?
一个热爱蝙蝠侠 身高两尺的跨维度小恶魔
He's a two-foot-tall interdimensional imp who stans Batman.
我还宁愿去顾他
I'd rather be with him.
是真有其人吗 -对
Is that a real guy? - Yeah.
赶快收尾了 -世风日下
Let's finish. - Fuck is the world coming to?
打从一开始就无人知晓这项行动
From the beginning, I've kept this operation completely off the books.
这个‥她叫什么名字
So how did this... - What's the dead woman's name?
安妮史特豪森
Annie Sturphausen.
这个安妮史特豪森 怎么会知道和平使者的事
How did this Annie Sturphausen know about Peacemaker?
可能有人向蝴蝶们打小报告
Maybe someone's feeding the butterflies information.
谁 -华勒
Who? - Waller.
不可能
It's not her.
我也不认为是华勒
I don't think it's Waller, either.
你不像我这么了解她
You don't know her like I do.
华勒明知失败仍派部属上场牺牲
I saw Waller knowingly sacrifice troops,
包括牺牲一位美军上校 来达成目标
including a colonel in the United States Army, to meet her objective.
我们可能只是去分散注意力的
We could simply be a decoy team
好让她真正派去 消灭蝴蝶的团队能完成任务
from whomever else she's really entrusted with taking down the butterflies.
但依然没必要牺牲我们
Still no reason to give us up.
就只有在场四位与华勒 知晓这个计划
Well, the four of us and Waller are the only ones who knew about it.
向我们起底蝴蝶的人是你 所以一定不是你
You're the one who brought the butterflies to our attention, so it can't be you.
也不是我 因为我刚刚玩命拯救健美先生
And it's not me, I just put my ass on the line to save Muscle Man Weekly.
也不会是健美先生 因为他差点玩到命都没了
And it's not Muscle Man Weekly, because he's the one who almost got killed.
若不是华勒 也不是我们
So, if it's not Waller and it's not us,
那就只剩她了
maybe it's her.
我 -有人知道她为何加入行动吗
Me? Does anyone here know how she ended up on this mission?
我很会打 我十四岁时 就拿到宾芬格斗证书了
I got skills. I got my Binks-Fendelmire Strategic Combat Certification at the age of 14.
宾芬根本是幼幼班等级
Binks-Fendelmire is kindergarten shit.
十四岁之后呢 你有什么成就吗
What about since then? What are your actual qualifications?
我怎么确定你不是蝴蝶的卧底
And how do I know that you're not one of them?
不是她
It's not her.
我最信任她 因为鹰鹰喜欢她
I trust her the most because Eagly liked her.
鹰鹰还想咬我
He tried to bite me.
但跟别人比起来轻多了 很明显就是‥
Yeah, but not as hard as he tries to bite everybody else. It's obviously, uh...
艾莫 -是伊克诺莫斯 去死
...Elmo. Economos. Fuck you.
你们这些人的姓氏都好怪
Why do all of you have such weird last names?
不是约翰 -谢谢你
John didn't do it. - Thank you.
约翰太胆小 不敢背叛我们
He's too big of a pussy to betray us.
好
All right.
我没恶意 但大家跟着我一起想
Not on purpose, but okay, follow me.
假设他出去玩得很开心
So he's, you know, hanging out, having some fun,
跟妓♥女♥在破烂脱衣俱乐部吸毒 -天啊
maybe doing some fentanyl with a prostitute... - Oh, God. - ...in the back of a hillbilly strip club.
结果爱上对方 毕竟这可是首次有人含他的蛋蛋
He's fallen in love, 'cause it's obviously the first time he's put his balls in somebody's mouth,
一放松就说溜嘴了
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表