剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
要死了
Oh, God! Oh...
你调这个什么 -没礼貌
What the fuck, man? - That's rude.
你给我喝大便水才没礼貌
What's rude is you giving me a feces drink!
少来 哪有那么难喝
C'mon, it's not that bad.
好喝 -要不要就‥喝啤酒
Yum. - Do you just... have a beer?
你跟哈考特 -对啊
Mm, you and Harcourt? - Yeah.
天啊 克里斯 不知道耶
Hell, Chris, I don't know.
我觉得你们不太可能
Look, I doubt that you and her are a possibility,
不过也很难说
but, hey, you never know...
她喜欢我 还说我是帅哥
She digs me. She called me handsome.
真的吗 -对啊
She did? - Oh, yeah.
她怎么说的 -什么意思
How? - Hmm? What?
前后文交代一下啊 她怎么说到你是帅哥
Tell me the context, like, exactly how did she say that you were handsome?
好‥她是这样讲的
Okay. Okay, so she says...
这是她的原话
I'm quoting here. - Okay.
“就算长了张帅脸”
"Just because you're handsome."
就这样
That's how she ended it?
怎样 -你话根本没讲完
What? - That's not even a sentence.
就是‥她说‥
Well, um... She said, uh...
“就算长了张帅脸 你自以为能为所欲为”
"Just because you're handsome, you think you can do whatever you want."
好
Right...
“但你依旧是个混帐杀人犯”
"Even though you're a piece-of-shit murderer."
这样啊 我‥
Yeah, man, I... I...
她有天会想通的
Maybe she'll come around.
是吗 -对人家好一点
Yeah? Just be nice to her.
但不要太讨好了 她应该不喜欢
But not overly nice, because she won't like that.
别讲到她的奶跟下面
And don't talk about her tits and her pussy.
那我们上♥床♥的时候要说什么
Yeah, but what about when we're fucking?
我就是在说你这样 你常常操之过急
That's what I'm talking about, you just getting way ahead of yourself.
对
Right.
你真的不是坏人
Look, dude, you... you really aren't a bad guy.
你只是很爱装一副混帐样 把其他人拒于门外
You just use being a dick as a way to push people away,
但你若愿意短暂放下这些伪装
but if you would just take... take a second and just drop that
好好当一回自己
and be Chris Smith,
我觉得你搞不好还挺讨喜的
I think people actually might like you.
怎样
What?
从没有人这样对我说过
I just never had this before.
什么 -现在这样
What? - This, you...
给我建议 又很罩我
you know, giving me advice and having my back.
是啊 今天我们都很罩彼此吧
Yeah. Well, we've all had each other's back today, right?
对
Yeah.
真的很有团队感 -没错
It's like a real team out there. Yeah.
我们是十一街的孩子
The 11th Street Kids...
这就是我们的作风
...we roll like that.
我没想过自己‥
I just never thought I'd...
我去尿尿
I gotta take a piss.
“和平使者的日记”
抱歉 隔音不好
Sorry! Thin walls.
什么 没事 别担心
Oh, yeah. No... no worries.
该死
Oh, fuck.
♪ I've been drinking
Quite a lot lately... ♪
别忘了洗手
Don't forget to wash your hands!
♪ Times do change and we must
Rearrange our lives with it ♪
♪ I'd like to send you
A postcard ♪
♪ But still don't know
Your address ♪
♪ Don't remember your name ♪
♪ It's funny how your face
Is still in my eyes... ♪
我‥抱歉 宝贝 我知道你睡着了
Yeah, I, uh... I'm sorry, babe, I... I know you're asleep,
早上的事我很抱歉
but, uh, I'm sorry about this morning.
这份工作‥
This job, it... it...
快把我压垮了 我‥
This thing is fucking me up and I, um...
总之 我爱你
Anyway, I... I love you.
我明天再跟你聊
And I will... I'll talk to you tomorrow.
该死
Fuck!
怎么回来了
Why are you here?
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
启动透视眼功能
Activate X-ray vision.
要命 什么鬼
Oh, shit. What the fuck?
穆恩先生 太狂了 你快来看‥
Yo, Mister Murn, this is crazy! You gotta check this...
要死了
Oh shit!
♪ Welcome to my attraction ♪
♪ One step
In the wrong direction ♪
♪ One choice
Is all you have to make ♪
♪ One ride
And the world is ours to take ♪
♪ You're treading
A thin red line ♪
♪ When you're trying
To read my mind ♪
♪ In here the world
Ain't black or white ♪
♪ No rules apply
No wrongs or rights ♪
♪ Can you really tell me
What is right or wrong ♪
♪ When they're two sides
Of the same coin ♪
♪ Viewed in different ways
The Human Paradox ♪
♪ Step right into pandemonium
Welcome to my delirium ♪
♪ My Human Paradox
The Human Paradox ♪
玛莉丝卡哈吉泰 马利欧
Mariska Hargitay, Mario,
超级玛利欧 路易吉 耀西 碧姬公主
Super Mario. Fucking Luigi! Yoshi, the princess,
毕特 恩尼 高华 斯纳非长毛象
Bert, Ernie, Grover, Snuffleupagus,
汉堡王 奶昔大哥 麦当劳
Burger King, Grimace, Ronald McDonald,
“布偶历险记” 阳台上那两个爷爷
the two old guys from the balcony in the Muppets,
吉姆莫里森 披头四随便一个团员
Jim Morrison, any one of the fucking Beatles!
皮特贝斯特 乔治卡林
Pete Best? George Carlin.
他死了 -丹尼葛洛佛 梅尔吉勃逊
Dead! Danny Glover, Mel Gibson,
冰茶 冰块酷巴 香草冰
Ice-T, Ice Cube, Vanilla Ice!
猫王 猫王前妻
Elvis fucking Presley. Priscilla Presley.
赛斯梅尔如何 说到这个 杰雷诺也可以
Seth Meyers! What about Seth Meyers? Or for that matter, Jay Leno?
康纳欧布莱恩最近闲闲没事做
Conan's not really doing much right now.
好 你列的这些人 感觉大部分的确都会去坐牢
All right, most of those, you're right, could probably go to prison.
但我绝对不会栽赃亚莉安娜
But I would never put Ariana Grande in there!
她看起来太单纯了
She looks too innocent.
可能没错 可能而已
Possibly true! Possibly.
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表