剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
Okay, they could be teleporting this cow at any minute.
大家散开去找头盔
We need to fan out and look for the helmet.
稳住
Easy.
有没有看到什么
Do you see anything over there?
我几秒前看到松鼠 还有蚂蚁
I saw a squirrel a couple seconds ago. Ants.
不是 我在问头盔
No, dude, I'm talking about the helmet.
讲话要讲清楚
Well, then you should be more specific.
我们就是在找头盔 我何必在乎你看到蚂蚁
We're looking for a helmet, why do I care if you saw ants?
因为生生不息 老兄
Because the circle of life, bro.
蚂蚁跟生生不息又有何关
What do ants have to do with the circle of life?
它们可是生态圈的中流砥柱
They're one of the most important parts of it.
蚂蚁为何是生态圈的中流砥柱
How are ants a more important part of the circle of life than like...
那么‥鱼呢
- fish?
-你是问认真的吗 -干吗
- Is that a serious question? What?
蚂蚁数量多到不行 鱼才几只
There are shitloads of ants. How many fish are there?
我哪知道 大概跟蚂蚁一样多
I don't know, but probably as many as there are ants.
同时同地不可能一样多
Not in one place at the same time, dude.
我对这段对话非常困惑
Okay, I am as confused as f**k by this conversation.
是吗 告诉你 我也是
- Yeah? Well, welcome to the f**king club.
烦死了
Oh, f**k.
你为什么改变主意要加入
So...why'd you change your mind and decide to come?
我看到老鹰拥抱人类
I saw an eagle hug a human,
觉得也许那是天意
so I thought maybe it was a sign.
足以让你冒生命危险
- To risk your life?
对
- Yep.
怎么不是要你快逃的天意
Why wasn't it a sign to, like, run in the opposite direction?
可恶
F**k.
我们永远找不到这顶蠢帽子了
We are never gonna find this dumb f**king hat.
你以为杀了我就能摆脱我吗
You thought you could lose me by killing me, boy?
我就是你的心魔
I'm in your head.
你可是因为我才杀人
I'm the reason you kill
也是因为我而失眠
and the reason you can't sleep at night.
我的肉身也许死去了
My body may be gone...
但我的灵魂就在这里
but the rest of me is right here,
老子哪里也不去
and I ain't going nowhere!
-你想干吗 -拿我的毒针吹箭 王八
- The f**k are you doing? - Getting my poison blowgun, f**ko!
你何不直接开枪 龟孙子
Well, why don't you just go for your piece, cumstain?
你是假的 混帐 我的枪可是真的
You're metaphorical, douchewad! My gun's real.
我不希望蝴蝶们听见枪声
I don't want the Butterflies to hear.
差点就整到你了 废物
I almost tricked you. - F**knugget!
整什么整 你这丑八怪
- You didn't trick shit you ballsack-looking f**k!
我马上就准备掏吹箭了 根本没想过要用枪
I immediately went for my blowgun I didn't think for a second about going for my gun.
满意了吗
How do you like that, huh?
感谢你愿意回来 死鬼
Thanks for coming back, ghost.
好让我再杀你一次
So I can kill you all over again.
史密斯
Smith.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
没事
Nothing.
要命
Holy shit!
我还需要你帮我个忙
I need you to do something else for me.
开什么玩笑
Are you f**king kidding me?
要把头盔放进谷仓的唯一办法
The only way for us to get the helmet inside of the barn
就是派人混进去
is by one of us going in undercover.
它们看到 我跟阿德巴约的伤会起疑
They're gonna notice Adebayo and me with these injuries.
-好 那我来 -不行 高夫知道我们的长相
Cool, I'll do it. You can't do it, man, Goff knows what we look like.
那我戴假鼻子
I'll wear a funny nose.
约翰 只能靠你了
John, you're the only one.
我根本不想来 而且这个为什么湿湿的
I don't even wanna be here. And why are these wet?
-我拿去溪里洗过了 -为何
- I washed 'em in the creek. - Why?
战士们很少分享这件事
One of the things us warriors seldom talk about
但人们死掉时经常会漏屎
is how often people shit themselves when they die.
算是光荣奋战的一个坏处
It's a touch of gray in the white cloud of kicking ass.
除了要我冒性命危险 还要穿人家拉稀的裤子吗
So, now you want me to risk my life while wearing diarrhea pants?
我又没说是拉稀 我说拉屎
Hey, nobody said anything about diarrhea, I said it was shit.
-是不是拉稀 -是
- Was it diarrhea? - Yes, it was.
约翰 你可以的
John, you can do this.
模仿它们的举止 面无表情就好
Just act like they act, don't show any expression.
-对 跟哈考特一样 -给我去吃屎 史瓦辛恶
Yeah, like Harcourt. Eat my dick, Schwarze-never.
它们是外星生物 是会讲英语吗
They're aliens, do they even speak English?
它们会接收宿主的记忆
They retain the memories of the bodies they've taken over
所以主要的沟通语言应该是英语
so they seem to primarily use English when communicating.
该死 好吧
F**k, fine.
别看好吗
Can you look away?
乐意之至
Happily.
-约翰 有没有收到 -收到
- John, do you copy? - Yes, copy.
别回头
Don't look back.
到处都是蝴蝶 这主意蠢死了
They're everywhere. This is f**king stupid.
你冷静 往谷仓前进 假装自己知道要干吗
Remain calm. Head towards the barn like you know what you're doing.
-脸部放松 -闭嘴 我知道
- Relax your face. - Shut up! I know.
一号♥卡车
He's not too concerned
搬上车
Just right here.
他们说还要再一台以防万一
They say we needed another one to make sure it was secure?
哪个 里程数多少
Which one, mile marker what?
-114 -11‥
- 1♥1♥4♥. - 11...
可恶
F**k...
你要去哪里
Where you going?
去里面
I'm going inside.
要干吗
Why?
该死
F**k.
拿袋子进去
Because of this bag.
他在说什么鬼话
What the f**k does that mean?
好 只是想确认
Okay. Just wanted to make sure.
他居然相信
How the f**k did that work?
抱歉 我很容易呕吐反射
Oh, sorry. I have a real bad gag reflex.
该死的 没事了‥
Oh, shit, I'm good. I'm good.
给我闭嘴
Just shut the f**k up.
我做不到‥
I can't do this. - I can't do this.
约翰 你已经进去了 干得好
- John. You're already inside, you're doing great.
拜托你 里面有什么
Please. What's there?
楼梯
Stairs.
电梯
And an elevator.
电梯太吵了 走楼梯下去
An elevator's noisy, head down the stairwell.
当然了 要不你来走
Of course, you head down the f**king stairwell.
约翰 不要这么怪 正常走路
John, don't creep. You have to act normal
假装你本来就该在谷仓里
like you're supposed to be there.
头盔放在越低处越好
We just need you to place the helmet down as low as possible.
不是吧
Oh, no.
约翰
John.
约翰 有没有收到
John, you copy?
不管了 我不要再对付怪兽了‥
F**k it. No more kaijus, no more kaiju.
-管你们去死 -约翰 有没有收到
- F**k this. - John, do you copy?
我的老天爷 那到底是什么
Jesus Christ. What the...What the f**k is that?
牛你个头 根本是只毛毛虫 体型堪比帝国大厦
Cow my ass, it's a motherf**king caterpillar the size of the Empire State Building.
准备好
Get ready.
我们得马上离开这里
We need to get the f**k out of here.
可恶
F**k!
你占据的这个宿主
The man you've taken over.
他胡子为何长这样
Why did he do that to his beard?
-长哪样 -为何把胡子染得这么怪
Do what? Why did he color his beard all strange like that?
他以为这样看起来会更帅更年轻
He thought it made him look younger and more handsome.
他从来没交过女友 以为染胡子会增加桃花运
He never had a girlfriend so he thought dyeing his beard might help.
但他惰性太强 工作又忙
But he was also lazy and busy with his job...
没有固定补染
and he wouldn't dye his roots regularly.
就算补染也只用最便宜的牌子
And when he did, he used the cheapest brand
因为他薪水太低了
because he was incredibly underpaid.
最重要的是
Mostly though...
他以为不会有人注意到
he never thought anybody noticed.
直到最近
Until recently.
有个人疯狂提起这件事
When one guy said it to him all the time.
人类真的很可悲
Humans can be really pathetic.
是啊
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表