剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
♪ Hey you, I'm no fool ♪
♪ What you got going
What you got going ♪
♪ You've got temptation eyes ♪
♪ What you got hiding
What you got hiding... ♪
高夫脑袋里的蝴蝶 飞出来之后发生什么呢
So, after the butterfly flew out of Goff's head, what happened to it?
我开枪打爆它了
I shot it. It just... blew apart.
活捉的话会更好
It would've been nice to have captured it,
但没让蝴蝶飞走也算好事
but I guess it's good it didn't get away.
不知道以后会不会不良于行
I'm not sure I'm ever gonna walk again.
怎么说 -那王八蛋切掉我一半小趾
Why? Motherfucker cut half my pinky toe off.
那可是最重要的脚趾
It's the most important toe there is.
不是吧 -明明就是 没有小趾怎么走
I don't think so. - Okay, that's not true. Yeah, it is! You can't walk without it!
没有小趾还是能走路
You can walk just fine without a pinky toe.
走路会一直跌倒 蠢死了 大家都会笑我
You'll fall over all the time, look stupid, and everyone will laugh at you.
你是缺了脚趾才跌倒的 谁会笑你啊
Who's gonna laugh at you for falling over because you don't have a toe?
我刚刚正在想像 对不起
I was just imagining it. I'm s... I'm sorry.
跖骨断了才会不良于行 那是小趾的关节
You can't walk if you lose your metatarsal. That's like the knuckle of the pinky toe.
才断了趾头还好啦
But if you just lose your pinky, it's fine.
这人怎么处理
What are we gonna do about him?
不行‥
Hey, no! - No!
♪ Do ya really wanna
Do ya really wanna taste it ♪
♪ Get it on, get it on top
Make a move extreme ♪
♪ Make a pose ♪
♪ Make a shortcut To your dreams ♪
♪ Float straight to the stars
On that flying thing ♪
♪ Getting high, getting brave ♪
♪ Getting snow-blind, game...♪
♪ Set, go! ♪
♪ Pick a tune, chick harpoon ♪
♪ In a world beyond
Got a beat, got a heat ♪
♪ On a phony string ♪
♪ Tear your world apart ♪
♪ Once the magic starts ♪
♪ Do ya really wanna
Do ya really wanna taste it? ♪
♪ What's going up
Must come down ♪
♪ Do ya really wanna
Do ya really wanna taste it? ♪
♪ Baby, you're losing ground ♪
♪ Blind to what You'll soon become ♪
♪ The mirror lies, the whole world's wrong but you... ♪
♪ Dancing with blinkers on ♪
♪ Throw your dog
The invisible bone ♪
♪ Do ya really wanna
Do ya really wanna taste it? ♪
♪ What's going up
Must come down ♪
♪ Do ya really wanna
Do ya really wanna taste it ♪
♪ Baby, you're losing ground ♪
♪ Blind to what You'll soon become ♪
♪ The mirror lies, the whole
World's wrong but you... ♪
♪ Dancing with blinkers on ♪
♪ Throw your dog
The invisible bone ♪
“第四章:未行之老二”
你可以开车了吗 -可以
You okay to drive now? - Yeah.
哈考特 阿德巴约 检查高夫府邸搜出来的箱子
Harcourt and Adebayo, go through those boxes from the Goff residence.
看看有没有其他蝴蝶的线索
See if there's anything to lead us to other butterflies.
我 为什么不叫约翰
Me? Why not John?
他要负责照顾柔道大♥师♥
He's got to keep Judomaster alive!
和平使者 来我办公室
Peacemaker, in my office.
你是决心要加入吗 -什么
You sure your head is in this? - What?
你昨天迟疑了 -讲什么屁话
You choked last night. Are you kidding me?
如果步♥枪♥上印了和平鸽 我就不会手软了
Maybe that wouldn't have happened if you put a goddamn dove of peace on the sniper rifle!
杀人时我最在乎的其中一件事
One of the most important things about killing someone, to me,
就是武器上要印和平鸽
is a fucking dove of peace on the weapon.
你明知不是这样
That's bullshit, and you know it!
你还莫名其妙叫我杀小孩
You also told me to kill kids. You didn't say why!
就算其中一个是丑八怪
Yeah, okay, one was homely.
也没有容易到哪里去 反而更难下手
That didn't make it better, it made it worse!
我还因此更加愧疚
I started to feel sorry for it.
的确 我把你逼太紧了
Yeah, I may have pushed you too hard on that one.
我发过誓为了和平不计代价
I made a vow to have peace at any cost,
要我杀多少男女老少都行
no matter how many men, women, and children I need to kill to get it.
但不是你叫我杀小孩 我就要动手
But I'm not fucking killing kids just because you say so!
你确定就只是这样
You're sure that's all it is?
确定 -很好
Yeah. - Good...
因为这世界需要个狠角色
'cause right now the world needs a son of a bitch,
而我手上就只有你了
and you're the only one I got.
可恶 痛死我
Fuck it! Fuck! Fuck!
可能也要算上他了
Well, I guess him now, too.
可恶 走路好痛
Fuck, it hurts to walk on!
你确定 -确定
You sure about that? - Yes.
怎么了
Why?
义警有点‥
Vigilante's a bit, uh...
你以为我不知道吗
You think that's something I wouldn't have noticed?
也是 好吧
Yeah. Yeah, right.
跟饕餮少年组队出勤 打乱了我对正常的观念
Ever since I had to team up with Matter-Eater Lad, my sense of what's normal is a little fucked up.
你要看好义警
You have to keep Vigilante close.
他要是说溜嘴 任务就毁了
If he talks, he could ruin everything.
我看过他吃垮整间连锁速食店
I once saw him eat an entire Wendy's Restaurant.
义警吃垮餐厅
Vigilante ate a restaurant?
不是 是饕餮少年 那是他的超能力 他什么都吃
No, Matter-Eater Lad. That's his power, he can eat anything.
好像是因为薯条上太慢吧 那家伙是彻底的疯子
They took too long with his fries or something. The guy's a fucking lunatic.
他真叫饕餮少年
His name is Matter-Eater Lad?
对 发生这么多事 你还有空对他这么好奇
Yeah, but with all that's going on, why are you so interested in him?
分心也要看时机 穆恩
Not the time to be getting distracted, Murn.
知道了
Okay.
这些蝴蝶是爬进人脑 控制人类的外星昆虫吗
Hey, these butterflies they're like alien bugs that crawl up into human brains and control people?
赶紧休息吧 晚上再过来
Get some rest, come back tonight.
到时我们会解释清楚
We'll explain the whole thing.
对于昨晚的事 我再次道歉
Listen, again, I'm sorry about last night.
我不曾杀过人
I've never killed anyone before.
你说过了
You said.
我从没对人开枪过
I've never shot anyone.
从没把枪口对着人过
I've never shot at anyone.
我甚至吃海鲜素
Hell, I'm a pescatarian.
原来你宁愿百般折磨 那个可怜人生命的最后一刻
So, you're okay with making that poor bastard's last minute of life the worst suffering imaginable
因为你太懦弱 不敢开枪让他死得痛快点
because you're too much of a coward to put him out of his misery,
但是你就不忍♥心吃鱼
but you won't eat a fucking fish?
了解
Got it.
我吃鱼 海鲜素是不吃猪或牛‥
I do eat fish. Pescatarians, we don't eat pork, or beef or...
我真的不在乎 阿德巴约
I don't give a shit, Adebayo.
现实是既然选择走这行 就绝对不能踌躇
The truth is, you want to do this job, you can't balk. Ever.
必要时你得做出不得已的选择
You have to make the hard choice when necessary.
我‥去厕所
I gotta go to the bathroom.
你打算把他关在这边吗 -不然要关去哪里
You're just gonna keep him here? What else are we supposed to do with him?
我哪知 医院啊
I don't know, a hospital?
好让他去告密吗
What, so he can narc?
老天啊 也太多秘密了
God, there's so many secrets.
是的 这就是秘密行动
Yeah, that's what black ops is, dude.
你别在意哈考特的话
And, um, don't worry about Harcourt.
她谁都不喜欢
She doesn't really like anybody.
好吧 我要向她与穆恩 证明我的实力
Yeah, I just gotta show her and Murn that I got what it takes, I guess.
我也很有实力 我撞晕他喔
Well, I got what it takes. Stomped his ass!
别惹约翰伊克诺莫斯 王八蛋
Don't fuck with John Economos, motherfucker!
绕去我爸家一下 他有顶头盔应该能派上用场
Hey, swing by my dad's on the way home. He's got a helmet I think I can use in all this.
听着 我想谢谢你昨晚 愿意让我受苦受虐
Listen, uh, I've been meaning to thank you for allowing me to be tortured last night.
不客气
You're welcome?
我一度气疯
You know, I would... For a minute, I was... I was kinda PO'd.
以为你不在乎我痛苦得要命
Like, you didn't care about the fact that I was in, you know, agonizing pain!
是喔 -对 但我后来发现
Okay. Yeah, but then I realized you were...
你在支持与帮助我 成为更优秀的自己
you were just supporting me and helping me to become the best me that I could be.
如何在遭到电击 与切断趾头的状况下守口如瓶
Someone who doesn't spill the beans while being electrocuted and having half his toe cut off.
你走起路来感觉好好的 -可能没有以前好了
You seem to be walking okay. - Well, I'll probably never walk as good again.
但是非常值得 能成为更好的自己
But it's worth it, you know, for being a more evolved human being, so...
谢谢你
thank you!
我从没有像你这样的朋友
I've never had a friend quite like you.
♪ I wanna be with you ♪
怎样 -感觉你内心还是很气
What? - It just seems like, under the surface,
我没有 -感觉有
you're kinda angry about it. - I'm not.
但我真的没有 老兄
Seems like you are. - Well, I'm not at all, dude.
你刚刚那句老兄 -怎样
Okay, the way you said "dude" right there. - What?
感觉很气 -我平常都这语气
Seems miffed. - Nah, I said it like I always say it.
你应该要心怀感恩
You know what? If anything, you should be grateful,
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表