剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
and see if you had another helmet for me.
这顶有全身防护罩
This one has full- body force field.
这顶可以发射音波炮
This has sonic blast capabilities.
这顶可以在水下呼吸
You need to breathe underwater, then this is the one for you.
这顶则配有透视能力
And, uh, this one has X- ray vision.
这些都不是你服刑期间做的
I didn't make these things while you were in prison.
都是之前的
These are all from before.
我知道
I know.
你坐牢时我可一点也不想你
I never gave you a second thought while you were in there.
随便 你觉得哪顶好就好
Fine. Just tell me which one you think is best?
你长成这种蠢货 我其实非常不想给你头盔
I hesitate giving you any helmet, as big a simp as you turned out to be.
希望你还能拿来做点好事
But what the fuck? If you can do some good with it,
杀些共♥匪♥ 黑人 天主教♥徒♥还是犹太人之类的
maybe take out a couple of commies, some Blacks, or papists, or a kike, or something.
比你当个深柜有用多了
Better than sittin' in this fuckin' closet.
爸 我不干这种事
Dad, that's not my thing. Um...
我只杀罪犯 不会针对特定‥
I do what I do to st... stop criminals, not a specific...
随你说
Yeah, sure.
“茴香田餐厅”
我忘记关阳台门
So I forgot to close the balcony door,
结果一堆鸽子飞进我家客厅
and when I came home, my living room was full of pigeons.
是在搞笑吗
Are you kidding me?
真的有十几只 还在我家沙发上拉屎
No. There was like ten of 'em, and they shit all over my couch.
不是 我是说他
No. This guy.
这白♥痴♥真的全装出门喔
Did this dipshit really show up in full cosplay mode?
华勒派这家伙来 就说她想搞我们
This is the guy Waller's giving us? - I told you she's fucking us.
她不是要搞我们 -后座那是老鹰吗
She's not fucking us. -Is that an eagle in his back seat?
她在搞我们
She's fucking us.
欢迎光临
Hi, sir, welcome in.
我跟他们一起的 麻烦给我菜单
Oh, I'm with them. Can I just grab a menu, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
坐过去
Hey. Scooch.
你干吗穿戏服
Why are you in your costume?
戏服咧‥这是制♥服♥
Costume? This is a uniform.
而且是全新的 我要把制♥服♥穿软
And it's brand new, so I gotta stretch it out,
这样出任务时才自在
make it more comfortable before I go on a mission.
就当我笨吧 但出任务为什么要穿这样
Maybe I'm stupid, but why would you even wanna wear that on a mission?
红上衣搭白长裤
A bright red shirt and white pants
对埋伏没什么帮助吧
aren't exactly conducive to lurking in the shadows.
人们看到这身制♥服♥就会心生恐惧
People see this uniform, it strikes fear in their hearts.
什么人 想加入“村民乐团”的人吗
What people? The other people at the Village People tryouts?
你车上怎么有只秃鹰
Why is there a bald eagle in your car?
它叫鹰鹰 你们不等我就先点餐了
That's Eagly. You guys ordered without me?
鹰鹰是你的宠物老鹰
"Eagly" is your pet eagle?
对 -所以你家的狗叫狗狗吗
Yeah. - Is your dog named Doggy?
好了 -你家女儿叫女儿儿吗
All right. - Do you have a daughter named Daughtery?
这么羡慕我有老鹰宠物
Jealous of a guy's pet eagle much?
小菊花 麻烦帮我点餐
Can you take my order real quick?
不好意思 -当然 想吃什么
Sorry... - Hi. Sure thing. What can I get you?
综合沙拉 还有翠玉瓜面
Uh, mixed green salad, and we'll do the garlic zoodles.
翠玉瓜面 好眼光
Zoodles. Good choice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我真有眼光
"Good choice."
翠玉瓜面就是笋瓜做的面
Zoodles are zucchini noodles.
小菊花 你认真吗
"Sweet cheeks"? Seriously, dude?
她跟菊花一样漂亮啊
She had cherubic cheeks. It's a compliment.
菊花是指屁♥眼♥
"Sweet cheeks" is your butt.
才不是 -就是
No, it's not. - It is.
就跟叫人家奶嘴妹一样
It's like calling somebody, I don't know, "sugar tits."
太没礼貌了吧
That's totally inappropriate.
人家奶那么大
Her tits are way too big to be sugar tits.
奶嘴奶是小巧精致
Sugar tits are, like, smaller, perkier tits.
像你的就是
Like yours.
我看你应该也是奶嘴奶 -是喔
Uh, technically, I think you may have sugar tits, too... - Oh, yeah?
但感觉有点没礼貌
...but somehow that also feels inappropriate.
够了 和平使者 可以了
All right, Peacemaker. That's enough.
你可以不喜欢队员的长相
You don't have to be happy with this detail,
但要给队员基本的尊重
but you do have to treat your fellow soldiers with respect.
是喔 我倒听说很多 你尊重队员的故事 穆恩
Yeah? Heard plenty of stories about how you treat people with respect, Murn.
超多
Plenty.
那个打杂工为何一直盯着你看
Why is that busboy staring at you?
应该是我朋友葛特蔡斯的弟弟
I think that's my friend Gut Chase's younger brother.
他脑袋有问题
He has mental issues.
谢谢 又放反了
Thank you. Just the old shell game.
拿回家好好研究 -这什么
Take this home. Study it. - What is it?
第一个目标的档案
It's the dossier on the first target.
美国参议员
U.S. Senator?
别在这里看
Don't look at it here.
相信我们吧 这人严重危害到美国国民
Take our word for it, the man's a serious threat to the safety of American citizens.
老天喔 你把头盔脱了吧
Oh, my God, could you at least take you helmet off?
到时候吃到满头沙拉酱
You're gonna get dressing all over it.
头盔比嘴唇好清多了 这是事实
Dressing is easier to get off this helmet than a human lip. That's a fuckin' fact.
你要来比 谁会清沙拉酱吗 染胡哥
You want to have a dressing-getting-off contest right now, Dye-Beard?
好 我没有染胡子
Okay, I don't dye my beard.
它本来就是这个颜色
I've always had unusually colored hair.
史密斯 你就‥
Smith, just... - Jesus...
随便 烦死了
Fine. Fuck.
你一定要这么难搞吗
Are you always gonna be this difficult?
对
Yep.
爽啦 和平使者归来
Fuck yeah! Peacemaker's back, baby!
扭屁屁‥屁♥股♥扭起来
♪ Twerk it, and twerk it Get my little tush out ♪
我的招牌扭臀舞‥
♪ It's my famous butt dance. My butt dance, my butt dance ♪
♪ It's my famous b... ♪
老兄 你好吗
Oh. Hey, man, what's up?
你好吗 亚德里安
Sup, Adrian? - Hey, the...the reason
我会这么兴奋的原因非常正常
I'm excited, it is normal.
我刚得知我交往的对象
Uh, I just found out this girl that I'm seeing,
她怀孕了
she's pregnant, you know?
你有女友
You got a girlfriend?
对 她叫莎朗奥斯朋
Yeah. Uh, her name is Sharon, uh, Osbourne. Uh, not...
不是那个大明星
not the one that you may know.
是另一个莎朗‥对
She's, uh, a different one. The...yeah.
那你为什么老是要我介绍我表妹给你
Why are you always trying to get me to set you up with my cousin then?
她也不算是我女友啦
Well, I wouldn't... I wouldn't say, like, "girlfriend," you know?
但你很开心她怀孕了
But you're happy she's pregnant?
对
Yeah.
因为我们安排好要去堕胎
Because we are going to have an abortion.
祝好运 -谢谢
Well, yeah, good luck. - Thank you. Yeah.
我们很乐意邀你‥
Hey, you're invited if you...
我不想去看你们堕胎
I don't wanna come to your abortion, man.
没关系
That's cool.
爽啦 和平使者宝贝
Peacemaker, baby.
这是‥小子
Aw, you missed?
你会开车啊 要载我们回家吗
Hey, bud. Learning to drive now? - You gonna drive us home?
它脾气好吗
It's friendly?
很好
Oh, yeah.
我爱动物
I love animals.
鹰鹰超棒
Yeah. Eagly is amazing.
小子
Hey, bud.
要死了 你不是说它脾气好
Man, I thought you said it was friendly.
它对我脾气很好
Oh, I thought you meant friendly to me.
废话 我当然知道 我就是看到你在摸它
Yeah, I know it's friendly to you. I saw you pet it.
它今天看到我超开心
You know, he was so happy to see me today,
还用翅膀抱我
he wrapped his wings around me and hugged me.
老鹰抱你 -对
An eagle hugged you? - Oh, yeah.
这绝对是鬼扯
Yeah, I call bullshit on that.
你不愿意相信世上有奇迹 是你自己的问题
You don't wanna believe in miracles, that's on you.
你是新人吧 -对
You're the new girl, huh? - Yeah.
我很有本事的 别担心 我♥干♥过不少大事
But I know my shit, don't worry about that. I've done a lot of,you know, notable things.
这话可真模糊
That's super vague.
当然 要是给你知道太多细节 我就得‥
Yeah, 'cause if I told you any more, I'd have to, you know...
杀了我吗
Kill me?
对
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表