剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
不然你要是害我供出资讯 一定会愧疚到死
because you would feel really guilty if I gave that guy information
就因为你太没骨气 禁不住一点拷打
'cause you were too much of a candy-ass to take a little torture.
是啊 我一定会“愧疚到死”
Oh, yeah, I would have been real guilty!
你看 就是在生气啊
You see, that. That, right there, was angry.
我没有 我语气很正常
No, it wasn't! It was normal.
我认同你说的话
I was... I was agreeing with you.
♪ I don't live too far
We could walk down to the park ♪
你♥爸♥为什么在花♥园♥里 挂一面颠倒的美国国旗
Why does your father have an upside-down American flag on his lawn?
不知道 深层政♥府♥之类的吧
I don't know, dude. It's a Deep State thing.
或者是你♥爸♥是个种族歧视的疯子
Or your dad is a racist wack job.
是吗 你♥爸♥为了一个男的 抛下你妈
Oh, yeah? Your dad left your mom for another dude.
真的啊 -是又怎样 他们深爱彼此
Hey! - He did. Yeah, and they're deeply in love.
我很怀疑 搞不好是为了抛弃你 才假装自己是同志
I doubt it. You know, I think he's just pretending to be gay to get away from you.
也许吧 但这跟这些事 有什么关系
Okay, maybe! But what does that have to do with anything?
不知道 我们不是在聊爸爸吗
I don't know. I thought we were talking about dads.
在这里等 我马上回来
Stay here, I'll be back.
管他的
Fuck it.
是你啊
Oh, hey, it's you!
欢迎收看KWUE午间新闻
This is KWUE, your news at noon.
艾弗格林动物园早上一片骚动
Chaos at the Evergreen Zoo this morning,
管♥理♥员♥通报银背大猩猩查理失踪
as zookeepers report, Charlie, the silverback gorilla, is missing.
园区目前关闭中
The facility has been closed,
鉴识人员正在进行全面搜查
and forensics teams have been sweeping the area.
园区人员表示他们也不清楚
Zoo officials say they have no idea
大猩猩如何遭窃
how the gorilla was stolen...
希望查理赶快回家
And I hope Charlie comes back, too.
我很爱那只大猩猩
I love that gorilla!
“透视眼头盔”
盔甲有缝隙
There are gaps in the armor.
什么 -这是你♥爸♥的白龙装吧
What? - Your dad's White Dragon costume, right?
缝隙的布料就是攻击点
There are weak points where the cloth is.
我不是叫你在车上等 -广播进广♥告♥了
I thought I told you to wait in the car! All the radio stations are playing commercials...
这里怎么这么大
How is it so big in this place?
这是一个量子展开的储藏间
It's a quantum unfolding storage area.
延伸出正常空间之外的维度结节
It leads to a dimensional nodule outside normal space.
你♥爸♥这个种族歧视份子满聪明的
Well, I guess your dad's pretty brainy for a racist,
竟然能打造这种空间
to make a place like this.
既然你♥爸♥是种族歧视份子 而你又跟他合作的话‥
And if your dad's a racist, and you work with him...
我没有跟他合作
I don't work with him!
他只是替我打造配件 -走路都像鸭子了 就是这样
He makes me stuff. If it walks like a duck, that's all I'm saying.
什么意思
What the fuck's that supposed to mean?
如果你走路像鸭子
If it walks like a duck,
要么代表你是只鸭子
it's either a duck,
要么你是披着人类衣服的鸭子
or a duck wearing... some type of human... costume...
不好说 鸭子走路姿势太难藏了
I don't know! He's... he's unable to hide his distinctive walk!
这种事怎么可能发生
How the fuck could that even happen?
什么事
How would what happen?
穿人类衣服的鸭子
A duck in a human costume?
尺寸根本不合
The sizes are completely incompatible!
我哪知道 鸭子都很狡猾吧
I don't know. Ducks are sneaky, I guess.
这句俗语就是要表达这个吧
I guess that's the whole point of the phrase.
除此之外 还有它们 压根不在乎好友断小趾
That, and they could give two shits about their best friend's pinky toe!
滚啦 你不该在这里的
Get out of here. You don't belong here!
别推我
Don't push me!
蝙蝠侠可是有一票劲敌反派
Batman has a coterie of supervillains.
小丑 谜天大圣 疯帽客
Joker, Riddler, Mad Hatter...
所以呢
So what?
你说你跟蝙蝠侠一样是超级英雄
You said you were a superhero, like Batman.
那你有没有一票劲敌反派
Do you have a coterie of supervillains?
他没有
No, he doesn't.
所以搞不好你根本不是超级英雄
So, maybe you're not a superhero after all.
你知道为什么我没有劲敌吗
You wanna know why I don't have a coterie of supervillains?
为什么 -我的劲敌都下黄泉了
Why? My coterie of supervillains is six-feet-fucking-under!
你看 蝙蝠侠不杀人的
There, you see? Batman doesn't kill people!
因为他没胆 -他是黑暗骑士
Because he's a pussy! - He's a dark creature of the night!
他是个王八蛋
He's a jackass!
专门跟扮小丑的杀人犯玩摔角
Who wrestles with murderers dressed like clowns
接着把他们送进监狱
and throws them in prison!
好让这些人逃狱杀更多人
So they can break out of prison and then murder more people.
猜一猜 你觉得蝙蝠侠 间接害死了多少人
Riddle me this, how many people you think Batman's indirectly murdered
全因为他太懦弱
by being too much of a candy-ass not to kill these fools
不敢杀这些应该一刀毙命的蠢蛋
who clearly need to be smoked once and for all,
说啊 你这脑袋不灵光的沙皮狗
you wrinkly, Sharpei-looking, dementia-infested fuck?
凶什么 我不过想聊聊天
Jesus! I was just trying to make conversation.
可恶
Fuck it.
你这种态度一定是超级反派
With an attitude like that, you're definitely a supervillain.
等着跟你♥爸♥一起去吃牢饭吧
You're gonna end up in jail with your father soon enough!
你说什么
What are you talking about?
和平使者 -你搞屁啊 穆恩
Peacemaker. - What the fuck, Murn?
摆脱警方调查的唯一方法 是我爸当代罪羔羊吗
The only way to get the cops off our tail was to frame my dad for what I did?
这是意外 我们太冲动了
It wasn't the plan. It was an impulsive decision.
他是我爸耶 天啊 你是不是没爸爸
It's my dad, man! Jesus! Did you ever have a fucking dad?
我有 我不是试管婴儿
I did. I wasn't created in a Petri dish.
你回来 我们像大人一样讨论
If you want to come back, we can talk about this like adults.
我不要 我爸坐牢了 我要去看他
No! No! My dad's in jail, I'm going to see him.
史密斯 这样不好
Smith, I don't think that's wise.
是吗 我管你去死
Oh, yeah? Well, fuck you, man!
反正你们这些人就是自私
You people only fucking care about yourselves anyway!
看不懂这些金钱流向
I don't know where all this money is going.
要命
Holy shit. - Yeah.
我
Me?
对 因为就是你 诬陷和平使者他爸的
Yeah, it's probably because you're the one who framed Peacemaker's father.
“去死”
Fuck you.
“危机就是转机”
什么 -我就说过这些人不能当朋友
What? Just, I told you those people weren't best friend material.
你说得对
You were right.
抱歉 兄弟 你被严刑拷打 我还这么没同理心
Hey, I'm sorry, man, I wasn't more compassionate about you being tortured and everything.
好了啦 开什么玩笑
Aw, get out of here! Are you kidding me?
够了喔 这太蠢了 是我犯傻了
Come on, that's... that's stupid, dude.- I... I was being stupid.
不是 是我 -小趾头也没那么重要
No, I was. Pinky toes aren't that important.
这倒是 你根本小题大作 -的确
Yeah, you were being weird about that. Yeah, I was.
对不起
Sorry.
要不要我载你去给你♥爸♥探监
Hey, do you want me to take you to the jail to see your dad?
好 虽然我知道他种族歧视
Yeah, even though I know he's a racist.
那你不是应该杀他吗
Shouldn't you kill him then?
不要 我才不会杀我爸
No! I'm not gonna kill my dad.
为何
Why not?
因为我爱他
Because I love him.
我跟我爸都痛恨犯罪
My dad and I both hate crime.
这是我们唯一的共通点 而且他都替我打造配件 懂吗
It's the only thing we agree on, and he makes me stuff, okay?
好啦 我只是‥
Sure. Yeah, no, I mean,
我爸从没替我做过什么
my dad never made me anything.
他为了摆脱我 忙着当假同志
He was too busy off pretending to be gay just to get away from me.
我吗 -他最信任你
Me? - He trusts you most.
他应该最信任哈考特吧
I think he trusts Harcourt the most.
不是 他只想跟哈考特上♥床♥
No, he wants to have sex with Harcourt.
他信任的是你
He trusts you.
他说全部的人里 他只确定你不是蝴蝶
He said you were the only one he was sure wasn't a butterfly.
我需要你劝退他探监
I need you to talk him out of seeing his father.
不然我们可能会死得很难看
That could screw us in a number of ways.
你经历不足 我其实不想招募你
Your lack of a resume made me hesitant to bring you onto this team.
但华勒坚称你已经准备好了
But Amanda Waller insisted you were ready.
你要证明她不虚此言
Prove her right.
去啊
Well, go.
和平使者
Hey, Peacemaker.
滚啦 阿德巴约 -我们知道是我们搞砸了
Fuck off, Adebayo. - We messed up, we know it.
但你不应该因此 毁掉我们努力的一切
But that doesn't mean you should destroy what we're doing because of it!
穆恩干的 -不是
Was it Murn? - No.
哈考特 -不是 我不能说
Harcourt? - No. Man, I... I shouldn't say.
伊克诺莫斯
Economos?
王八蛋 他干了什么
Motherfucker! How did he do it?
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表