剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
“蠢货”
怎样 -蝴蝶计划到底是什么
What? What the fuck is Project Butterfly?
说什么 -出事了
What? - Well, we got a situation here.
怎样啊 -我搞上一个女的
What? I hooked up with a chick,
我不是要说来给你吃醋的
and I'm not saying that to make you jealous.
而是这女的是个超人类变♥态♥
I'm saying it because she was a metahuman freak
简直像暴躁死小孩把我当 妹妹的破娃娃在房♥间甩
that threw me around the room like an angry kid with his little sister's Cabbage Patch Doll!
该死 她人呢
Oh, fuck! Where is she now?
她在停车场炸成肉酱了
She's spilled gumbo in the parking lot.
我需要有人来载我 我的车子炸烂了
But I'm gonna need a new ride. I blew up my car.
你在奔跑吗
Are you running?
我要回她公♥寓♥收拾东西
Going back to get my shit in her apartment!
可恶 知道了 我现在出发
Ah, shit. All right, I'm on my way.
我还没给你地址
I didn't give you the address.
你脑袋里有颗定位晶片
Yeah, I can track you through the chip in your head.
等等
Wait,
你们不会看到我打手♥枪♥吧
you can't see me jerk off through that thing, can you?
晶片在你脑袋里耶 怎么可能‥
It's inside of your fucking skull! How could we...
我哪知道 现代科技都很可怕
I don't know, technology's a beast.
哈考特 你想看我打手♥枪♥吗
Hey, Harcourt, you want to see me rub one out?
一句话 想不想
All you gotta do is ask.
专心点 变♥态♥ 东西收一收就赶快滚
Focus, pervert. Get your shit and get out of there.
好 到时外面见 之类的
All right. I'll meet you outside, somehow.
该死
Fuck!
菜鸟 来开车 和平使者刚刚干掉一只死蝴蝶
New girl! You're driving. Peacemaker just killed a damn butterfly
♪ Do ya really wanna
Do ya really wanna taste it? ♪
♪ Get it on ♪
♪ Get on top ♪
♪ Make a move extreme ♪
♪ Make a pose ♪
♪ Make a shortcut
To your dreams ♪
♪ Float straight to the stars
On that flying thing ♪
♪ Getting high ♪
♪ Getting brave ♪
♪ Getting snowblind, game... ♪
♪ Set, go ♪
♪ Pick a tune, chick harpoon
In a world beyond ♪
♪ Got a beat, got a heat
On a phony string ♪
♪ Tear your world apart ♪
♪ Once the magic starts ♪
♪ Do ya really wanna
Do ya really wanna taste it? ♪
♪ What's going up
Must come down ♪
♪ Do ya really wanna
Do ya really wanna taste it? ♪
♪ Baby, you're losing ground ♪
♪ Blind to what
You'll soon become ♪
♪ The mirror lies
The whole world's wrong ♪
-♪ But you ♪
♪ Dancing with
Your blinkers on ♪
♪ Throw your dog
The invisible bone ♪
♪ Do ya really wanna
Do ya really wanna taste it? ♪
♪ What's going up
Must come down ♪
♪ Do ya really wanna
Do ya really wanna taste it? ♪
♪ Baby you're losing ground ♪
♪ Blind to what
You'll soon become ♪
♪ The mirror lies
The whole world's wrong ♪
♪ But you ♪
♪ Dancing with
Your blinkers on ♪
♪ Throw your dog
The invisible bone ♪
袜子去哪里了
The fuck are my socks?
该死的
Ah, come on! Goddammit, Dad!
♪ Oh, yeah, yeah ♪
爽啦
Fuck yeah.
定位出他的位置了吗
You have him on the tracker?
有 他似乎还在公♥寓♥里 我们快到了
Yeah, it looks like he's still inside the apartments. We're almost there.
好 快把他带走
Okay, get him out of there.
哈考特 应该不用我提醒你 这项任务的重要性吧
Harcourt, I don't think I need to remind you how important this operation is.
我没问题的 别担心 我快到了
I've got it handled. Don't worry, I'm almost there.
你房♥里安置得一点也不安全
You know... in your room, what you have in there, that's not safe.
什么 -你房♥里有别人
What? - You had someone in your room.
这样违规吗 -我没这样说 -你在干什么
Is it against regulations? - I didn't say that. - What are you doing?
这是台面下的任务 没有所谓的规定
This op is off the books. We don't have regulations,
但这样应该不安全吧 我是说对她而言
but it's not safe, is it? For her, I mean.
我哪知道 -不安全
I don't know! - It's not.
你到底在做什么 -看路
What are you doing? - Watch the road.
我还有养狗
I also have dogs.
知道了 -狗狗安全吗
Okay. - Do you think they're safe?
是大型犬吗 -都是小型犬
Are they big dogs? No, they're pretty small,
但其中一只叫爱默森的 很爱穿衣服
but one of 'em, Emerson, he likes to wear these little outfits.
这样会不会更引人注目
Do you think that's gonna make him a bigger target?
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
可恶
Shit!
差点撞到人家
Almost hit that bitch.
和平使者的车在现场
Peacemaker's vehicle's at the scene.
可以更改车子的登记人吗
Can you change the name on the registration?
可以 -很好
Yep. - Good.
什么鬼
What the hell?
新闻说是爆♥炸♥
The report said "an explosion."
那这只负鼠怎么是全尸
How'd the possum stay intact?
希望这不是变装白♥痴♥捅的篓子
I hope this isn't some cape shit.
光一个疯子义警四处搞事 就已经吃不消了
We've got enough trouble with that maniac Vigilante running around.
♪ What's your kind of thing?
I go... ♪
该死
Shit.
♪ Whoo hoo, oh, yeah ♪
这又是什么
What's this?
披萨吗
Pizza?
警员 麻烦放下
Officer, put that down.
为何 -因为那应该是人脸
Why? - Because I think it's a face.
什么 -脸 人类的脸
A what? - A face. A human face.
后援跟法医都在路上了 刑♥警♥
Backup and medical examiners are on their way, Detective.
你动作是要多慢
Could you move any fuckin' slower?
我这叫低调
I'm trying to be sneaky.
可恶
Oh, shit.
这蠢蛋竟然搞上蝴蝶
Can you believe this idiot fucked a butterfly?
这人也蹲了四年的牢
I mean, the man's been in prison for four years.
我看他这是饥不择食
There's not much I'd believe he wouldn't fuck.
即使是一碗燕麦 葡萄柚 还是乳酪
A bowl of oatmeal, a grapefruit, some yogurt.
我好饿
I'm hungry.
我知道你不相信我
Look, I know you don't believe me,
但爱默森真的好爱穿衣服
but Emerson, he really does like to wear clothes.
早上不给它穿新衣
If you don't put him in something new in the morning,
它会哀哀叫到你妥协
he'll just whine until you do.
狗狗穿可爱衣服时 你们会摸它吗
Do you pet the dog when he looks cute in these clothes?
会吧 -它才不想穿这些衣服
I guess. He doesn't want to wear the clothes,
它只是为了得到你们的爱 作贱自己
he's just willing to humiliate himself for your love.
我觉得它只是想穿得好看点
I think he just likes lookin' smart.
到底死去哪里了
Where the fuck is he?
爱默森吗 在家呀
Emerson? He's at home.
不是你的狗 是和平使者
Not the fucking dog! Peacemaker.
♪ I used to love her
But she turned me away ♪
♪ She couldn't take me
For another day... ♪
这什么东西 猫咪吗
What is that, a cat?
酷毙了 以后烤饼干来吃
Super neat. I see cookies in my future.
必带
This is... must have.
♪ Love her once
Then she'll love you twice... ♪
♪ I go, whoo hoo, yeah
Whoo hoo, oh, yeah... ♪
什么
What?
你还在拖拖拉拉个什么劲
What the fuck are you still doing in there?
我说了 我在收拾重要东西
I told you, I'm getting important shit!
外面已经来一堆警♥察♥了
Well, there are too many cops outside the front door,
你得找别的出口离开
so you're gonna need to find another way out.
你有没有看到鹰鹰
Do you see Eagly out there at all?
你的老鹰吗
Your eagle?
对 可以帮我找找吗 它在不在外面
Yeah, could you, uh, could you look for him? Is he out there?
没有 我不要去找你的老鹰
No, man, I'm not gonna fucking look for your eagle.
哈考特 求你帮忙了
Harcourt, it's... do me a solid.
摇下车窗 把手伸出去 然后揉纸袋
Just roll down the window, stick your hand outside, and then crinkle a bag.
它以为你有薯片 就会飞过来了
He'll think you have chips. He'll come right out to you.
你为什么喂它吃薯片
Why are you feeding him chips?
窗户那里是不是有人
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表