剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
Is that somebody in the window up there?
可恶
Fuck!
他头上那是什么
What was that on his head?
你认真吗 居然不相信我
Really? You didn't fucking trust me?
女士 请问这栋大楼 有别的出口吗
Excuse me, ma'am? Is there any other way out of this building?
只有这边的正门跟一个侧门
Just the front door here and another on the side.
好 你们两个跟我们走 你们两个去看好侧门
Okay. You two, with us. You two, cover that side door.
大楼没有后门可走
There's no exit on the back of the building,
你想办法从二楼阳台跳下来
so see if you can get to a balcony on the second floor and jump.
跳下来
Jump?
好 去后面‥
All right, go around back, go around back.
五楼是吧 -对
Fifth floor, right? - Yep.
真是的
Yep.
“来去抓坏人”
♪ Gonna catch a bad guy. Dun-dun-dun, duh... ♪
我心脏跳好快 你有没有心跳加速
Damn, my heart is beating! Is your heart beating?
没有 我已经心死
No, my heart stopped beating.
刚刚是四楼还是五楼
Was that four or five?
你有没有看到 -有
Did you see that? - Yeah.
别跑
Hey! Hey, stop right there!
小宋 刚刚有人从五楼跑到六楼
Song, just saw someone go from the fifth floor to the sixth.
头上有没有戴东西
Was he wearing something on his head?
我没看清楚
Well, that I couldn't see.
往六楼走 再向下搜查大楼
Head up on to the sixth floor, then we'll check out this apartment down here.
兄弟 你好吗
Hey, man, what's up? - Uh...
弗莱迪在吗 -哪个弗莱迪
Freddie there? - Freddie who?
弗莱迪穆拉拉拉拉拉 -没这个‥
Freddie Mulmamimimim? - No, there's no...
今天不是约吃熟食冷肉盘吗
No, you guys are doing chardonnay and charcuterie, right?
我回覆了电子邀请卡 是你们用不知道
I... I signed up with the e-vite. You guys sent me a... a...
哪个约炮软件寄给我的 该死
Hondr, Flindr, Tinder, Grindr. Ah, fuck.
可恶
Shit!
你在干吗
What are you doing?
东西捡起来
Pick those up.
敲门检查
Knock on doors.
该死 捡起来啊
Fuck, man, please? Pick 'em up!
好‥
Okay, okay, okay.
艾文 怎么回事
Evan, what is going on?
这家伙擅闯民宅 快报♥警♥
This guy broke in. Call the cops.
你才去报♥警♥
You call the cops!
宝贝 人家拿刀要胁我
Baby, he has a knife on me.
你还帮他 -两个都闭嘴
You're helping him. - Hey, hey! Shh, shh, both of you.
谢谢你 先生 -小事
Well, thank you, sir. - Yeah, no problem.
谢谢你的配合
Thank you, I appreciate that.
里面好像没人
I don't think anyone's in there.
佩姬 记好这户没人应答
All right, Peggy. Remember, we didn't get an answer from that one.
人家一看就是专业的 你看他穿什么 安珀
He's obviously a professional. Look how he's dressed, Amber!
我需要绳子 麻绳
Okay. Uh, I'm gonna need, um, rope, t... twine.
要干吗
Why?
不幸的是我得把你们绑起来
Unfortunately, I have to tie you up.
听我说 我们以人性的角度谈谈
Okay. Okay, listen, I just... I just want to talk to you straight, from like, one human being to another.
你要是把我绑起来 我会因密闭恐惧症而死
I will die of claustrophobia if I get tied up, so...
好 知道了
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
可恶 该死 对不起
Oh, fuck. Shit, I'm so sorry.
没有人 -那就在楼上 走
It's clear. He's gotta be upstairs, then. Come on.
我尽力了‥
That's the best I can...
谢谢你 老兄
Thank you, man. Thanks.
找到这个
Found this.
可以
That'll work.
“灰姑娘乐团”
我以前也好爱灰姑娘乐团
I used to really love Cinderella.
汤姆凯弗一行人 完美结合了蓝调与重金属
Yeah, Tom Keifer and the boys are like the perfect mix of blues and metal.
没错
Fuck yeah.
对‥
Yeah. - Yeah.
感谢配合
I appreciate that.
谢谢你 女士 抱歉惊扰了
Thank you, ma'am, I'm sorry to wake you.
就只有这户没人应答
That's the only apartment that didn't answer.
不会太痛吧 -不会 完全不痛
It doesn't hurt too much, does it? - No, not at all.
蕾丝睡衣好看
Nice negligee.
真的吗 -真的
Really? - Yeah.
艾文说很显胖
Evan says it makes me look fat.
我只是说你有更好看的睡衣
You have better PJs. That's all I ever said.
不可能吧 老兄啊
I don't see how that could be. Jesus, dude.
谢谢 有人欣赏真好
Thank you. It's nice to be appreciated.
你开什么狗屁玩笑 安珀
Are you fucking kidding me, Amber?
怎样 -你现在是认真在勾引他吗
What? Are you seriously trying to get him to fuck you right now?
什么 才没有 我说真好而已 发什么疯
What? No, I just said it was nice, goddammit!
而且我们共同点很多
And we also seem to have a lot in common!
比如说 我们都喜欢灰姑娘乐团
Like what? - Uh, we both love Cinderella.
我们在一起七年 你一次灰姑娘乐团都没提过
Seven years, not once have you mentioned Cinderella!
什么 我明明一周至少讲一次
What? I talk about Cinderella at least once a week, Evan!
你就是没在听
You just never fucking hear me
因为你开口闭口 都是酷玩跟拥抱人群乐团
because you're always going on about Coldplay and Foster the fucking People!
攻击我的音乐品味 太低级了吧
Oh, you're gonna put down my musical taste now? How fucking low are you?
“富家子弟” 艾文
"Pumped Up Kicks," Evan?
你知道这首歌♥在讲什么吗
Do you know what that song is about?
杀人 你就是个杀人犯
Murder! You are a murderer!
你扼杀了我的灵魂
You are murdering my spirit!
那你想想我的灵魂作何感受
Oh, yeah? How do you think my spirit feels
你在我面前勾引 这个又酷又帅的人
when you're trying to fuck this really cool, handsome guy right in front of me?
我没有勾引他 要不然来试试看好了啊 艾文
I am not trying to fuck him! - Right in front of me! But you know what, Evan, oh my God, maybe I will!
天晓得会发生什么事
Who knows what's gonna fucking happen, right?
毕竟我被绑住 无力反击
Because I'm tied up. I'm helpless.
什么事都有可能发生吧
I mean, anything could fucking happen, right?
说真的 天晓得会怎样
I mean, seriously, who fucking knows?
艾弗格林警♥察♥ 开门 不然我们就破门而入了
Evergreen Police! Open the door, or we'll break it in!
该死
Fuck.
可恶 -艾弗格林警♥察♥
Fuck. - Evergreen Police!
混帐
Asshole!
他在那里
There he is.
好痛
Fuck! - Ow.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
要死了
Ah, fuck.
可恶
God dammit.
拜托 -他在哪里
Come on! This is... - Where is he?
跳窗了
Jumped.
我老婆是个混帐东西 你就是个混帐东西
My wife is a dick! You're a fucking dick!
因为你下面没东西
'Cause you don't have one!
宋刑♥警♥ 我是米利队长 请回答
Detective Song, this is Captain Miele. - Do you copy?
收到 队长
Copy, Captain.
我跟着后援抵达现场了 你找到嫌犯了吗
I've arrived with backup. Have you located the suspect?
住户说他从大楼后侧跳窗了
They're saying he jumped off the rear of the building, Captain.
你跟我来 前往大楼后侧 -出发
You! Come with me, back of the building. - All right, let's go!
痛死老子
God dammit!
死定了
Fuck.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
你在这里等
Wait here.
我可以帮忙
Listen, I can help.
我精通武器跟近身肉搏战
I'm stellar with weapons and combat.
冷静点 大特务
Cool your jets, Jason Bourne.
准备好等我们回来就马上走
Just be ready to take off when we get back to the car.
当司机也很厉害 我罩你
Being a wheelman is also dope! I got you!
屋顶上的 停止动作
You on the roof! Stop right there!
艾弗格林警局 别动
Evergreen PD! Do not move!
站到灯光下
Step forward and into the light!
队长
Captain?
米利队长 请回答
Captain Miele, do you copy?
走了
Hey. Come on.
可恶
Ow, fuck!
别跑 我是警♥察♥
Stop, police!
别跑 不然我开枪了
Stop or I'll shoot!
该死 我要开车了吗
Shit! Should I take off?
不要啊 他又还没上车
No, he's not fucking here yet!
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表