剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
And Peacemaker needs our help, now!
我什么也没看见 好吗
Listen, I... I... I haven't seen anything, okay?
我妻子名叫玛丽安‥
My wife's name is Marianne...
你在犹豫什么
Why are you prolonging this?
结婚十六年 育有三子 -我们身负重任
We've been married 16 years. - People are depending on us! - We have three kids.
梅森 德克兰和杰登 -我们别无选择
Mason, Declan, and Jaden. - We don't have a goddamn choice!
他们是我此生挚爱 -阿德巴约 你搞什么
Adebayo, I love them more than anything in the world. - what the fuck?
不要杀我
Don't do this!
对不起
I'm sorry. I...
我从没杀过人
I've never killed anyone.
你可以继续保持纪录
Well, your streak's still going.
确认他不是蝴蝶
Make sure he's clean.
穆恩会要检体证明
Murn will want a sample if he's not.
天啊
Oh, God.
太好了 哈考特
Oh, good. Harcourt.
和平使者不在这里 你追踪得到他吗
Peacemaker isn't here. Can you track him?
可以
Yeah.
他在屋内 还有心跳
He's in the house. His heart's still beating.
试试侧门
Try the side door.
保镖不是蝴蝶
The bodyguard wasn't a butterfly.
好极了
Great.
你太可爱了 我想把你放进口袋
You're fuckin' adorable. I want to put you in my pocket.
我想带你回家 跟我的大兵模型一起玩
I want to take you home, play with you with my GI Joes.
但别上丘巴卡 告诉你一个冷门知识
Just don't fuck Chewbacca. Here's a little-known fact.
武技族屁♥眼♥长了牙齿 没骗你
Wookies have teeth on their asshole. That's canon.
我把你收到特别盒子里时 记得挥挥手
Hey, and remember to wave when I put you away in my special box,
因为困在里头可是会窒息的
'cause if you get stuck in there,you'll suffocate.
去死吧
Fuck you.
你让我想起昨晚拉的屎 不过是坨亚洲屎
You remind me of a shit I took last night, only Asian.
真勇猛
Oh, big man.
战服真好看 小妞 不过有点紧
Hey, nice costume, bro. Little tight.
老二上有几根血管 都数得出来
You can count the veins in your dick.
肌肉猛♥男♥ 好强悍喔
Big, swole man. So tough.
我会把你养在身边
You know, I'm gonna keep you around,
哪天我的阿基里斯腱断了 就用你的全身来补上
in case I snap my Achilles tendon, I'll replace it with your whole fuckin' body.
你就能一辈子帮我弯曲脚趾了
That way, you can help me flex my toes for the rest of my life.
谢谢喔
Thank you.
还记得我怎么痛宰你吗
Remember when I fucked you up?
你在吃什么 火♥辣♥起司玉米棒
What you eatin' there, Flamin' Hot Cheetos?
是啊
Yes.
来一根吗 -好啊
Want some? - Yeah.
该死 好 我懂了
Ow, fuck. All right. Fuck, I... I get it.
该死的
Fuck, man!
玉米棒里都放了什么
What the fuck do they put in Cheetos?
说真的 住手
Seriously, stop!
“九泉之下我好快活”
♪ It feels good here six feet under ♪
“等到现在 我还在疑惑”
♪ And I still wait and wonder ♪
“我怎能在上头待那么久 ”
♪ How could I stay there all the time? ♪
“我的坟墓温暖舒适”
♪ In my grave. It's warm and cozy ♪
“安如磐石 乏人问津”
♪ It's safe. No one disturbs me ♪
“我可以在这里待到时间尽头”
♪ I feel fine. Until the end of time ♪
“女孩荡♥妇♥们哭哭啼啼”
♪ I've got some sad girl. Some bitch is crying ♪
“更多可怜人哼哼唧唧”
♪ Some poor souls more. That are whining ♪
“朝我背后开六枪 感谢您大方出手”
♪ Six shots in the back. Thanks for the attack ♪
“感觉好极了 九泉之下”
♪ It feels good ♪ -♪ Six feet, six feet under... ♪
搞什么
What the fuck?
“这地盘由我主宰”
♪ Six feet, six feet under ♪ -♪ This place is mine ♪
“九泉之下”
♪ Six feet, six feet under ♪
“我找到了只属于我的地方”
♪ This place is what I find ♪ -♪ Six feet ♪
-♪ It's all mine ♪ -♪ Under ♪
“这是我家 九泉之下”
♪ It's my home ♪ -♪ Six feet, six feet under ♪
“我一个人的家 九泉之下”
♪ I'm alone ♪ -♪ Six feet, six feet under ♪
“没人可以掌控我”
♪ No one controls ♪ -♪ Six feet, six... ♪
走隧♥道♥去森林里
Take the tunnel to the forest.
从那儿去格兰泰 通知他们这里的状况
From there, get to Glan Tai, let them know what's occurred here.
好的
Yes.
“有时在夜间 我回忆生前”
♪ In some nights. I think of lifetime ♪
“想起阳光和星光闪烁”
♪ Sunlight and how the stars shine ♪
“但渐渐地”
♪ Bit by bit♪
“我再也记不清了 但我想我很开心”
♪ I forget 'bout it but I guess I'm feeling happy ♪
“无忧无虑 时而伤感”
♪ Unstressed and sometimes sappy ♪
“独自一人”
♪ On my own... ♪
该死 我们在他们上面
Oh, shit. We're over them.
有一个地下室
There's a basement.
门在哪里
Where the hell's the door?
“女孩荡♥妇♥们哭哭啼啼”
♪ Some sad girl, some bitch is crying ♪
“更多可怜人哼哼唧唧”
♪ Some poor souls more. That are whining ♪
“朝我背后开六枪”
♪ Six shots in the back ♪
“感谢您大方出手”
♪ Thanks for the attack ♪
“感觉好极了 九泉之下”
♪ It feels good. Six feet, six feet under ♪
“感觉棒透了”
♪ It feels fine. Six feet, six feet under ♪
“这地盘我主宰”
♪ This place is mine. Six feet, six feet under ♪
“我找到了只属于我的地方”
♪ This place is what I find. Six feet ♪
♪ It's all mine ♪
♪ Under ♪
“这是我家 九泉之下”
♪ It's my home. Six feet, six feet under ♪
“我一个人的家”
♪ I'm alone. Six feet, six feet... ♪
“没人可以掌控我”
♪ No one controls. Six feet, six feet under ♪
♪ This place is six feet under ♪
老天
Fuck.
“九泉之下”
♪ Six feet under... ♪
等等 不要‥
Wait, wait. Wait, wait, no, no, no!
你在干吗 -只要我不断变换表情
What are you doing? - If I keep changing my facial expressions,
他就认不出哪个才是我的脸
he won't be able to recognize me in a lineup!
招出你知道什么 如何得知 以及是谁派你们来
You need to tell me what you know, how you know it, and who sent you.
否则就会感受前所未有的痛苦
Otherwise, you will know pain unlike ever before.
我屁也不会告诉你
I'm not telling you shit!
混♥蛋♥
Fuck!
改变主意了吗
Does that change your mind?
抱歉 兄弟 休想收买♥♥我
Sorry, pal, not for sale.
什么 -放马过来吧
What? - Give it all you got!
不行‥
No, no, no, no!
觉得怎么样
How do you like that?
我喜欢 我爱死了 我才不在乎
I like it. I like it a lot. I don't give a fuck!
休想击溃我 王八蛋
You're not gonna break me, motherfucker!
老天啊 拜托别动手‥
Oh, good God, no! No, no, no, no, no, p...
要死了
Oh, fuck.
可恶
Goddamn it!
撕下背面 贴在门上
Peel off the back and put it on the door.
惨了
Fuck!
这是什么
What is it?
天眼局的实验性装置 一种黏性炸♥药♥
Experimental ARGUS device, an adhesive explosive.
连上这个程式就能启动
I just have to link it up to this program.
你干吗舔啊
Why are you licking it?
我以为是信封上那样的黏胶
I thought it was an adhesive, like an envelope.
撕下背面 黏上去就好了
You just have to peel off the back and stick it on there.
对不起 我只是‥
I'm sorry, I just... Ugh.
你不是葛特蔡斯的弟弟吗
Aren't you Gut Chase's younger brother?
整天玩“龙与地下城”的家伙
The one who was playing D&D all the time?
从那时起 我将我的肉体 变成了复仇工具
Since then I've turned my body into an instrument of vengeance.
老兄 真令人佩服
Dude, that's admirable.
你的身材比以前健美多了
Your body's way more toned than it used to be.
谢谢 -你一直都很精实
Thanks. - I mean, you were always wiry,
但骨架很棒 我想是底子不错
but solid frame. Good foundation, I guess.
是啊
Yeah.
别担心 我什么也不会告诉他
Hey, hey. Don't worry. I'm not giving this guy anything.
也许你应该透露一点
Uh, maybe you could just give him a little?
“装置同步 启动中”
该死的混♥蛋♥
Oh, you fucking fucker.
可恶
Fuck! Fuck.
该死 别开该死的车 你这个小混♥蛋♥
No, not the fucking car, you little fucker!
看样子‥光是痛苦并不能让你开口
So, pure pain couldn't get you to talk.
那永远失去某样东西恐惧呢
What about the fear of losing something more permanent,
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表