剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
“自杀突击队:集结” 前情提要
Previously in The Suicide Squad...
这是克里斯多福史密斯 又名和平使者
This is Christopher Smith, known as Peacemaker.
他父亲是军人
His father was a soldier
打从儿子出生 就开始传授杀人技术
who trained his son how to kill from the moment he was born.
胆敢违反我的命令 我就会引爆你颅内的炸♥药♥
You fail to follow my orders and I detonate the explosive device in the base of your skull.
你们的任务是摧毁海星计划的一切
Your mission is to destroy every trace of Project Starfish.
我全心全意珍视和平
I cherish peace with all my heart.
为了和平 要我杀多少男女老少都行
I need to kill to get it. I don't care how many men, women, and children
你想要把证据传给谁
Who are you going to show that to?
媒体 人♥民♥有知的权利
Press. People deserve to know.
抱歉了 上校
I can't let you do that, Colonel.
华勒小姐嘱咐我不能让资料离开大楼
Miss Waller charged me with making sure those records don't level this building.
和平使者
"Peacemaker."
真可笑
What a joke.
是海星计划 它朝着城市前进
Project Starfish. It's headed towards the city,
应该是在找更多人类宿主
and I think it wants to feed on as many people as it can.
那不是我们的问题 你们任务达成了
Not our problem. We've achieved the objective.
你们在干什么 X特遣队
What are you doing, Task Force X?
现在就回头 该死的
Turn around now, goddamn it!
给你们最后一次警告
This is your last motherfuckin' warning!
X特遣队 -你们的最佳路径是阿瓜罗街
Task Force X. Your clearest path is Calle Aguero.
你中弹又被压在建筑物下
You're shot and a building falls on you,
却只断了一根肋骨
and all you have to replace is a clavicle?
真是上辈子修来的福分
You're the luckiest man alive.
可以提问吗 医生 -当然
Can I ask you something, Doc? - Sure.
能把X光片的对比度调高
Can you maybe up the contrast on the X-ray a little more
让我的线条更明显吗
to show the definition in my muscles?
这张看起来
This makes me look like one of those guys
跟普通的大只佬没两样
who works out only thinking about bulk.
我可是勤练小肌群
I put a lot of time into my small muscle groups,
这样看起来仿佛我白练了
and according to this, it was just... wasted effort.
这不是给你约炮用的 克里斯
It's not for your Tinder profile, Chris.
你复原状况不错 但还是不要太操劳
You've healed well, but you're still gonna have to take it easy.
右手肘尽量别高举过肩
Try to avoid lifting your right elbow above your shoulder.
好
Sure.
只要你愿意定期回来做物理治疗
So, as long as you agree to keep up with the physical therapy,
你可以出院了
I'm discharging you.
我可以走了
So, I can leave?
回家吧 享受人生
Go home. Enjoy life.
贾米尔
Jamil!
我没有大♥麻♥了
I don't have any weed on me, man.
我上次只是试试 -不是
That was a one-time thing... - It's not that, man.
医生说我可以出院了
Doctor said I was free to go.
恭喜
Congratulations?
贾米尔 你可以吧
Jamil, you cool?
什么意思 -我能相信你吗
What does that mean? - Dude, can I trust you?
不能 -不能
No. - No?
我们又不熟
Uh, I don't know you, man!
我需要能信任的人 -别信任我
Dude, I really need somebody I can trust... - Don't trust me, man.
我们都一起呼麻了 我当时还坐轮椅耶
We smoked weed together, man. I was in a fuckin' wheelchair!
那时候是挺好玩的
I can't pretend like that wasn't a nice moment,
但这样不代表我就值得信赖 -什么
but that doesn't make me trustworthy. - I ain't trustworthy worth shit. - What?
不然我麻省理工毕业 干吗来当清洁工
Why do you think I'm mopping floors, bro? -I went to MIT.
我就没担当
I don't like the responsibility.
你读名校 -是啊
You went to MIT? - Oh, yeah.
那你在这里干吗 -这就是重点
The fuck are you doing here? - That's my fucking point, man!
你都没在听
Why aren't you listening to me?
随便你 就当你不值得信赖
Fine! Fuck it. Don't be trustworthy,
我只是想问你个问题 别到处宣扬就好
just let me ask you a question, and don't tell anybody about it, okay?
我口风紧得很
I would never betray a secret.
这跟你前面说的有够矛盾
That is the opposite of everything you've been saying.
其实我应该去坐牢
Truth is, I'm supposed to be in prison.
为何
For what?
超级英雄的事情
Superhero shit.
你是超级英雄 -对
You're a superhero? Yeah.
你也未免太大只了 -讲什么屁话
You're kinda bulky to be a superhero, aren't you? Bulky? What the fuck you mean, "bulky"?
超级英雄的哪会这么笨重
Well, most superheroes have a gymnast body.
他们要随时蓄势待发 -我很蓄势待发啊
They're ready to go. - I'm ready to go!
你是哪位超级英雄 -和平使者
What superhero are you? - Peacemaker.
少来了 你这白♥痴♥ -你是支持者
Get outta here, motherfucker! - You a fan?
哪有叫和平使者的英雄
There's no superhero called Peacemaker.
我可是非常有名
Dude, I'm fuckin' famous.
也没多有名吧 水行侠才有名
Not that famous. - Aquaman, he's famous.
水行侠去死 -住嘴 讲话这么难听做什么
Fuck Aquaman! No, man, don't say that. Why say that?
他要搞辣妹 干得好
He bangs chicks? Good for him.
要搞猛♥男♥ 我也没意见
He fucks dudes? Got no problem with that.
但他搞上鱼 这就太超过了
He starts fuckin' fish? That's taking it a step too far.
水行侠会跟鱼做 -对
Aquaman fucks fish? - Yeah.
我才不信
I don't believe it.
有个在水族馆工作的网友
A guy on Twitter works for the aquarium,
说水行侠给他五十块美金
said for 50 bucks, he brings him in the back
要跟鲟鱼爽一场
so he can have his way with a sturgeon.
我拒绝相信
I refuse to believe that.
我也拒绝相信皮皮青蛙89会没事扯谎
And I refuse to believe that @PepetheFrog89 is lying to me for no reason.
那好 你若真是超级英雄 你为什么坐牢
Fine. If you're a superhero, what were you in prison for?
为了我的节操
Integrity.
我发誓要维护和平
I made a vow to have peace,
不论要杀多少人都在所不惜
no matter how many people I have to kill to get it.
和平使者呀 -正是
Oh, Peacemaker! - Yes!
那个种族歧视的超级英雄 -我哪有
You're that racist superhero! - No!
你只杀少数族裔
You only kill minorities, man!
我也杀了不少白人
I killed a fair amount of white people too!
但比例差很多 就是这样
The ratio is suspect, is all I have to say!
这些罪犯‥ -怎样
If somebody's committing a crime... - Yes?
他们的种族是我能控制的吗
...am I supposed to control what their ethnicity is?
不能 但你应该花同等的心力
No. But you need to watch white people
监督白人跟有色人种
as closely as you watch people of color,
你才会知道白人有多烂
so you see more of them committing crimes!
好 你有道理
Fine. That's... That's a good point.
我以后不会那么相信白人
I will trust white people less in the future,
并多杀一点白人
and kill a higher percentage of 'em.
满意了吗
Are you satisfied?
满意 感恩
Yes. Thank you.
所以你找我♥干♥吗
Now, what do you need?
医生让我出院
Doctor said I was free to go,
按理我应该回去服刑
so technically, I should go back to prison.
我想问的是有没有人偷偷监视我
What I need to know is on the DL, is there anybody out there looking for me?
我是没听说
Not that I heard of, man.
外头都没有警♥察♥ 我没看到警♥察♥
No cops outside, nothin'? - I ain't seen no cops.
所以我可以直接离开吗
I'm thinkin'... I can just go?
有何不可
Why not?
“科托 马尔他”
他真是个人♥渣♥
Guy's a total douchebag.
“收件人 穆恩先生”
“他要出发了”
快走 开车
Go. Drive.
太好了
Yes!
♪ Do ya really wanna
Do ya really wanna taste it? ♪
♪ Get it on, get it on top
Make a move extreme ♪
♪ Make a pose
It's a shortcut to your dreams ♪
♪ I float straight to the stars
On that flying thing ♪
♪ Getting high, getting brave
Getting snow-blind ♪
♪ Game set, go
Pick a tune, chick harpoon ♪
♪ In a world beyond ♪
♪ Get a beat, got a heat
On a phony string ♪
♪ Tear your world apart
Once the magic starts ♪
♪ Do ya really wanna
Do ya really wanna taste it? ♪
♪ What's going up
Must come down ♪
♪ Do ya really wanna
Do ya really wanna taste it? ♪
♪ Baby, you're losing ground ♪
♪ Blind to what
You'll soon become ♪
♪ The mirror lies
The whole world's wrong ♪
♪ But you
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表