剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
Dancing with blinkers on ♪
♪ Throw your dog
The invisible bone ♪
♪ Do ya really wanna
Do ya really wanna taste it? ♪
♪ What's going up
Must come down ♪
♪ Do ya really wanna
Do ya really wanna taste it? ♪
♪ Baby, you're losing ground ♪
♪ Blind to what
You'll soon become ♪
♪ The mirror lies
The whole world's wrong ♪
♪ But you
Dancing with blinkers on ♪
♪ Throw your dog
The invisible bone ♪
我还以为能当007了
Oh. - I thought I was gonna be like James Bond now.
我们到了
We made it.
这里看起来像特务的家吗
Does this look like James Bond to you?
我本来还想泡个澡喝香槟
Man, I wanted champagne in the bathtub,
来个八爪女服侍我
and some Octopussies and shit.
小姐 你最好别给我 在这里找什么八爪女来玩
Okay, girl, you better not be getting any Octopussies
八爪女是谁
What is an Octopussy anyway?
那是莫亚当斯演过的角色
Uh, that's who Maud Adams played in the movie.
所以她是有八个鲍鱼吗
Okay, so she had eight pussies?
据我所知只有一个
As far as I know, she only had one pussy.
那只是她的名字 -好
That's just her name. - Okay.
这正好接到我想讲的事
This might be a good time for me to bring up...
我一直在想‥
I've been thinkin'.
若我们有小孩 我想给她起名八爪女
If we have a kid, I'd like to name her Octopussy.
这样啊 -没错
Oh, is that so? Really?
如果是儿子就叫风飞鲨
Yes so. And if it's a boy, Sharknado.
这样的话我们生儿子好了
Oh, okay. Well, I hope then that it's a boy,
我父母应该不想要
because, um, I don't think my parents would be too happy
名叫八爪女的孙女
with a granddaughter named "Octopussy."
真的吗 我觉得露意丝跟查克会喜欢
Really? 'Cause I think Lois and Chuck would love that.
怎么了
What's wrong?
担心而已
Just worried.
这份工作可能很危险‥
This job of yours, it might be dangerous, or...
我现在只负责填文件跟订位
They got me filing papers and making reservations.
希望能一直这样
I hope it stays that way.
琪亚 这只是为了赚钱 而且是暂时的
Keeya, this is just a paycheck. It's just for now.
我很清楚自己不适合这份工作
I know that I'm not made for this shit.
等我们存了点钱就回家去
I'll save up a little, then we'll go back home.
好 -可以吗
Okay. - Okay?
你保证 -有我在呢
You promise? - I got you.
也有我在
I got you back.
“克姆森穆恩:鸽子回巢中”
我得走了
I gotta go.
现在 -对
Right now? - Yeah.
好吧 爱你 -我也爱你
Okay. Love you. - Love you too.
这边吗
Here?
对
Yeah.
那个‥我有这个
So, uh...So I have this.
这是科托马尔他币
It's, uh, it's Corto Maltese money.
我不知道值多少美金
But I have no idea how much it is.
好嘛 你感觉会买♥♥刮刮乐
Come on. You look like a scratch lottery guy.
拿去银行换钱买♥♥张刮刮乐吧
Make a game of it. Take it to the bank.
到时候就知道了 也许只值五毛
See how much it's worth. Maybe it's 50 cents,
但搞不好值一百万
but maybe it's a million bucks.
不可能有一百万
It ain't a million bucks.
你袋子里有什么
What's in the bag?
可恶
Fuck!
“418通未接来电 3808封未读讯息”
爸‥
Dad?
可恶
Fuck!
兄弟 我是义警啦 你好吗
it's Vigilante, what up?
我在想今晚要不要 约出去干大事
Uh, I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a team- up tonight.
和平使者 我是你的朋朋义警
Uh, It's your BFF Vigilante here.
最近好吗
What's goin' on, man?
我们今晚去除暴安“娘”好不好
Uh, what do you say we go cruise some crime and some bitches,
看看会遇到哪个
whichever comes first? Uh, BFF stands
朋朋就是好朋友的意思‥
Uh, BFF stands for "Best Friends For..."
阿使 我是阿义啦
P, it's V!
你有没有看这场比赛 真的很‥
Are you watching this game, dude? It is so...
兄弟 我刚刚才想到上一封语♥音♥
I realize in that last message, uh,
我说你是阿使 我是阿义
I called you P and me V,
说得像你是臭屎 我是尿液
as if you were a penis and I was a vagina.
我绝对不是这个意思
Uh, that, like, definitely was... It was not my intention...
和平使者 我是义警 我刚刚得到消息
Peacemaker, it's Vigilante. I just got the scoop
今晚有一大批海♥洛♥因♥要入港
on a big heroin shipment coming in tonight!
我们去爆头吧 -这种事别打电♥话♥讲 搞屁
Let's go down there... - Dude, don't be saying that shit on my phone, man! - What the fuck?
待在原地 史密斯
Stay where you are, Smith.
该死‥
Fuck.
我就知道没这么好的事
Fuck! I knew it was fucking too good to be true!
该死‥我人生也太难了
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! My life fuckin' sucks. I mean...
要命 我‥我没事‥
Ah, fuck! Ah, nah, I'm fu...I'm... I'm... I'm good. I'm fucking... I'm good.
该死
Fuck!
三十年刑期 你不过服刑四年
You only served four years of your 30-year sentence,
你真以为我们会放你自♥由♥吗
and you thought we were just gonna let you go scot-free?
对
Yeah.
我是奉命杀死瑞克佛莱格
I killed Rick Flag for you people!
没人要你杀掉他
No one ever told you to kill Flag.
华勒叫我不择手段
Waller said do whatever I had to do to make sure
防止海星计划档案流出
those Project Starfish files didn't get out.
我别无选择
I made the only choice I could.
你常常别无选择而杀人呢
Funny, for you, how often the only choice and killing people coincides.
他在搞什么
What the fuck is he doing?
我有低血糖 我现在很晕
I have low blood sugar, okay? So I'm dizzy.
你已经展现了忠诚度
You showed you were loyal.
你是天生的杀手 精通世上各类武器
You're a born killer with expertisein every weapon known to humankind,
而且有全球秘密行动的经验
and you've had experience in black ops around the globe,
我现在给你一个机会
so I'm giving you the chance
不用坐牢 但为我效命
to stay out of prison and work for me.
你哪位
And you are?
我姓穆恩
Name's Murn.
克姆森穆恩
Clemson Murn?
没错
That's right.
我的直属上司是阿曼达华勒
I report directly to Amanda Waller.
这位是哈考特
This is Harcourt,
华勒队的 你们在美梦监狱遇过
who you may know from Waller's team at Belle Reve.
出任务时她负责管你
She'll be your handler in the field.
技术战略约翰伊克诺莫斯 你应该也认识
John Economos, who you may also know, is tech and tactics.
老兄 你那罐橄榄过期四年了
Hey, dude, you're eating four-year-old olives
这位是新人 莉奥塔阿德巴约
And this is our new recruit, Leota Adebayo,
其他事情都是由她处理
which means she'll be doing most everything else.
有幸效劳 准备好大干一场了 长官
Glad to be here. Ready to kick some ass, sir.
很期待能更认识各位
And really lookin' forward to gettin' to know all of you.
连你也是 和平使者
Even you, Peacemaker.
虽然你不是什么大好人
Uh, even though you're not the best guy in the world.
还有伊克诺莫斯 感觉你很好聊天
And Economos, you seem like you're very easy to talk to.
我很期待跟你合作
So I look forward to working with you.
哈考特 我们是唯二的女性
Harcourt, I feel like, because we're the only women here,
我们要彼此照看
we have to have each other's back.
你有求 我必应
Anything you need, I got you.
穆恩先生 你的穿搭真利落
And, Mr. Murn, I have to say your outfits are really dapper.
我真的很兴奋能加入
I'm really excited to be here, and I promise
我保证你绝不会后悔
you're not gonna regret this.
我很清楚其实我不该说这些话
I know inside my mind I'm not supposed to be giving a speech,
但有时我就是管不住嘴巴
but sometimes my mouth just does what it wants, so...
我现在会闭紧嘴巴
Close mouth. I'm bitin' my tongue right now.
不会再说话了
Not gonna talk again.
我闭嘴
I'm done talking.
任务是什么
What's the op?
国内任务 名叫蝴蝶计划
Domestic situation, known as Project Butterfly.
印象中你们取名都没什么创意
As I recall, you guys aren't particularly creative with the case file names.
海星计划还真的是行走海大星
Project Starfish was a giant walkin' starfish.
所以我是要消灭摩斯拉吗
So, what, am I fighting a Mothra now?
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表