剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
“猩猩失踪中”
怎么回事
What's going on here?
可恶 我都答应‥
God, what the fuck did they put in this?
天啊 -你在做什么
Oh, my god! What the fuck are you doing?
我没必要跟你交代 王八蛋
I don't have to tell you that, motherfucker!
马上趴下
Get face down on the ground! Now!
好啊 我才不在乎
Fine! I don't care,
随时都可以趴下
I'll get on the ground all day long.
小心我的右脚小趾
Just watch my pinky toe on my right foot.
小趾的确没那么重要 不会影响到走路之类的
Uh, pinky toes aren't that important, you don't need it to walk or anything,
但我受伤了 而且很痛‥
but I've sustained an injury and it hurts, so...
糟了
Oh, shit.
“约翰伊克诺莫斯来电”
叫他去吃屎
Yeah, tell him to go fuck himself.
约翰 -我的老天
Hey, John. Oh, my god!
我们死定了
We are so incredibly fucked!
会下十八层地狱的那种
Like, next level fucked, okay?
我检查了枷锁 都锁得好好的
I checked the restraints, they were tight.
我不知道他怎么挣脱的
I don't know how the fuck he got loose.
谁
Who?
还有谁 当然是柔道‥
Who the fuck do you think? Judoma...
要命
Fuck.
惨了 空手道小弟跑了
Fuck! I think Cobra Kai just got out!
我要见宋刑♥警♥
Hey, I want to see that Detective Song,
我手上有案件相关线报
I got some information about the case.
知道了
All right.
他跑去哪里了
Where'd he go?
这边‥
Here, here, here.
走廊 窗户
The hallway window.
再比一场 小混♥蛋♥
Rematch, motherfucker!
气合
Kiai!
去死
Fuck you!
你才去死 -王八蛋
Fuck you! - Fucker.
你‥身体好肿 怪透了
You...have a weird, bubbly-shaped body!
人身攻击
Personal insults?
还真成熟啊 软脚虾
Real mature, shrimp!
你太无知了
You have no idea!
蝴蝶不是你想的那样
Butterflies... they're not what you think!
而是‥
They are...
我本来要打赢了
I was gonna win that fight!
什么
What?
这可是很重要的重赛
This was a big rematch, and...
我要夺回我的名声
I was reclaiming my honor, and...
我本来要打赢了
...I was gonna win that fight, you...
被你毁了
fucked it all up!
不会道谢喔
Oh jeez, you're welcome!
我不是忘恩负义 只是‥
I'm not trying to be ungrateful, it's just...
该死
Fuck!
我没杀过人
I've never killed a man before.
这人还活着
Oh, you still haven't.
这些练武的人都很猛
These martial artists... they are hardcore.
一旦心脏停止跳动 就会集中注意力把肾脏往上移
Their heart stops beating, they just concentrate and move a kidney up into its place.
透过肾脏进行血液循环
Then the kidney circulates the blood through the system.
不可能 没这种事
No, that's not something that happens.
高手才有办法 而且很难成功
Only the greats, just a few times.
没有这种事
No, that's never happened, ever.
就是有 至少有个一两次
Yeah, it has. One or two times, it has.
没有人能以肾脏取代心脏
No one has ever replaced their own heart with a kidney!
我们快把他抬进去
We have to get him back inside!
好啦 你觉得他刚刚要讲什么
Yeah, okay. Hey, what do you think he was about to say?
“蝴蝶不是你想的那样 而是‥”
"The butterflies, they're not what you think. They're..."
蔡斯 出来
Chase... let's go.
♪ I need to terminate
I need to terminate ♪
♪ I'm like a bomb ♪
♪ A nuclear one ♪
♪ I'm gonna detonate
I'm gonna detonate ♪
♪ Do you wanna
Do you wanna dance? ♪
♪ With a jawbreaker ♪
♪ I just wanna be
The way I wanna be ♪
♪ The crazier my life is
The better for me ♪
♪ I'm grinding, I'm grinding ♪
♪ To the left, to the right ♪
♪ Jawbreaker, jawbreaker ♪
♪ I just wanna live
The way I wanna live ♪
♪ The bumpier my ride is
The better I feel ♪
♪ I'm bumping, I'm bumping ♪
♪ To the left, to the right ♪
♪ All I wanna do is
Rock n' roll until I die ♪
♪ Road rage fever
Pumping through me ♪
♪ And I'm feeling great ♪
♪ Cannot hit the brakes
Don't wanna hit the brakes ♪
♪ Who likes to party? ♪
♪ Come join the party ♪
♪ I'm gonna break your face
I'm gonna break your face ♪
♪ Do you wanna
Do you wanna dance? ♪
♪ With a jawbreaker ♪
♪ I just wanna be
The way I wanna be ♪
♪ The crazier my life is
The better for me ♪
♪ I'm grinding, I'm grinding ♪
♪ To the left, to the right ♪
♪ Jawbreaker, jawbreaker ♪
♪ I just wanna live
The way I wanna live ♪
♪ The bumpier my ride is
The better I feel ♪
♪ I'm bumping to the left... ♪
你有什么话好说的 小王八
What's your story, motherfucker?
可恶
Oh, shit!
鹰鹰 不行‥
Eagly, hey, hey, hey! No. No! No! No!
这次没有手软了
And this time you didn't balk, huh?
他会死吗
Do you think he's gonna die?
可能吧
Hmm, probably.
我真的不适合走这行
I'm not cut out for this shit.
我第一次杀人后 停经了三个月
The first time I killed someone, I didn't have my period for three months.
会越来越习惯吗
And then it gets easier?
不算是
No, not really.
会因此痛心是好事
But it's good it hurts.
否则就跟阿曼达华勒没两样
Otherwise, you become like Amanda Waller,
视人命如草芥
and you start treating human life like it's nothing.
这一切都让我良心不安
None of this sits right with me.
首先我用话术引导义警去坐牢
First, I manipulated Vigilante into going into prison
好杀掉和平使者的父亲 现在又干了这种事
and killing Peacemaker's father, and now this.
等等 你说什么
Back up. What?
我一不留神 你们就要搞事
Every time I turn around, one of you is doing something fucked up!
我还以为华勒派了军人给我
I thought Waller gave me soldiers.
结果只是一帮欢乐天使
Instead, it's the fucking Apple Dumpling Gang!
这双关好
Classic pull!
欢乐天使是谁 -一群低能废物
And who are the Apple Dumpling Gang? Incompetent dinguses!
但他们最后都会大获全胜
But they always triumph in the end.
给老子去死 约翰 -凶什么
Fuck you, John! - Jesus.
你叫义警去干掉和平使者他爸
You told Vigilante to kill Peacemaker's father?
我没有直接讲 只是用话术引导
I didn't tell him to, I just kind of put the idea in his head.
说没有他爸 和平使者会过得更好吗
That Peacemaker would be better off without his father?
他爸准备要跟警方抖出 我们调换指纹的事
Well, his father is gonna go to the authorities and tell 'em how we switched out the fingerprints.
我只是做出不得已的选择
I was just trying to make the hard choice.
和平使者已经不信任我们了
Seeing as we're already losing Peacemaker's trust,
你觉得他会有何感想
how's he gonna feel when he finds out
当他发现是我们引导 他的好朋友干掉他爸的
we manipulated his best friend into killing his father?
其实应该是鹰鹰
Actually, that'd be Eagly.
什么 -没事
What? - Nothing,
只是他说鹰鹰才是他的好朋友
it's just he claims that Eagly, that that's his best friend.
是你说好朋友的
You said, "best friend," okay?
我只是想避免有认知落差
I'm just making sure we're all on the same page,
免得有人以为阿德巴约 说服鹰鹰去干掉他爸
in case someone here thinks that Adebayo convinced Eagly to kill Peacemaker's father.
谁会这样想
Who would think that?
哈考特吧 -去死
Maybe Harcourt? - Fuck you!
为何大家都喜欢叫我去死
Why is everybody "fucking you" to me?
你觉得我会相信她引导 那只宠物老鹰去杀他爸吗
I'm gonna believe she mentally manipulated the pet eagle into killing his father?
你很好骗啊 我那么常装病请假
You're gullible! I call in sick all the time, and I'm lying!
我知道你在装病
I know you're lying,
我只是不在乎 我可不笨
I just don't give a fuck! I'm not stupid!
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表