剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
他把你的车改登记到你♥爸♥名下
He changed your car registration for your father's name,
同时把你的指纹纪录换成他的
and changed out your fingerprints for his.
为什么不重验指纹
Why don't they just re-fingerprint him?
政♥府♥机关是可以这么做
Well, they're a government bureaucracy. They can,
但谨慎行事一向不是他们的作风
but double-checking things isn't exactly protocol.
我不能把他丢在牢里 我要去跟他说话
I can't just abandon him in there. I have to go talk to him.
你真的想吗 我们都知道他怎么虐待你的
Do you? Really? Look, we all know what he's done to you.
你根本什么都不懂
You don't know shit!
我们知道 你的档案有纪录 克里斯
We do. It... it's in your files, Chris.
现在改口叫名字啦
It's "Chris" now?
记录了他一直以来 都怎么对待你的
How he's treated you, your whole life.
档案里写了什么
What's it say?
没什么 只有‥
Nothing, just...
好 他的确有一点问题 -一点而已吗
Okay, he's got his issues, right? - Issues?
他奉行白人优越主义 扮装成名叫白龙的超级反派
He's a white supremacist who used to dress up as a supervillain called the White Dragon.
他没表面上那么恶劣 -他觉得我这种有色人种
He's not as bad as he seems! He thinks people with my color skin
是次等公民
are second-class citizens.
那个是真的很糟糕
That's fucked up, okay?
但人都会改变 -所以他内心是好人吗
People change! And he's actually a good guy inside?
对 -我们都想说服自己
Yeah. - Well, we all want to believe
父母即便有所缺失 内心却依然良善
that our parents are flawed, but innately good, and
通常是这样没错
maybe, usually, that's the case.
但你♥爸♥不是 他不是什么好人
But not here. Your dad is not a good man!
对这个世界不是 对你更不是
Not to the world, and especially not to you.
但他依然是家人
He's still family.
克里斯
Chris!
他心意已决了吧
Well, he has to do what he has to do, I guess.
我想你就是义警了
I take it you're Vigilante.
不是 -听起来就是
No. - You sound like him.
不是 -你这嗓音是装的
No, I don't. - That's a fake voice.
才没有 -跟两秒前完全不一样
Nope. It changed from what it was two seconds ago.
我刚刚想咳嗽
I was about to cough!
但这才是我真实的嗓音
But yeah, this... This is more my real voice.
你为什么跛脚 -滑雪意外
Why are you limping? - Snowboarding accident!
跟义警的义举完全无关
Totally unrelated in any way to Vigilante!
我连义警是哪位都不知道
I don't even know who Vigilante is!
他谁啊
Who is he?
搞不好是女的 我哪知道
Might even be a she, I have no way of knowing.
只是据你所言 义警声音跟我很像
Except that Vigilante's voice sounds like mine, according to you.
所以我才推测义警可能是男的
Which makes me surmise, yeah, maybe it's a he.
整段都很不合理
You ain't killing it right now.
没错
That's right.
原来是你 -当然 少夸张了
No! You? - Yeah, it don't matter!
史密斯 -我没‥
Smith - I ain't got no...
你有访客
you got a visitor.
爸 听我说 我完全不知情
Dad, listen. I didn't know anything about this, okay?
是我的队友擅自搞出来的
The people I'm working with, they did their own thing.
他们把我的指纹换成你的
They switched your fingerprints for mine.
什么 -我懂 真的很烂 但与我无关
They did what? I know, it's fucked up, but I had nothing to do with it.
他们觉得这样行得通吗
They think this is gonna stick?
不行吧 我不知道
No. I thi... I don't know.
我只要说指纹不合 让这些混♥蛋♥去重验就破局了
All I got to do is go to these assholes and say, "Hey, check the fingerprints! They don't match!"
我知道
I know.
我看着你从你妈下面出生
I saw you come out of your mother's cooch.
当时真该杀了你
I shoulda slit your throat then and there.
好了 老爸 -我一直以来都不爱你
Come on, Dad! I never had any feelings for you,
不像你哥 我真的很爱你哥
not like your brother. Him, I fucking loved.
你呢
But you?
你只是一坨我完全无感的人肉
You were just a blob of flesh I felt nothing for.
爸 我这个人膨胀系数很高 不是只有表面工夫
Well, Dad, maybe I'm a grower, not a shower.
什么 -我不是在讲老二
What? - I don't mean like a dick!
是在譬喻一个人
I mean, like, a... a person,
你对他的好感度是渐进式的
like, a guy, who you... like more as time goes on.
你原本不喜欢 但逐渐喜欢的人
An individual you don't like and then you... you learn to like.
你为什么自喻为老二
You're comparing yourself to a choad!
这是称赞
Not in a bad way!
深层政♥府♥把你洗♥脑♥成这破样子
Deep State's got you so twisted up in their agenda
你居然自喻为老二
that you're comparing yourself to a little cock.
这项任务与深层政♥府♥的理念 背道而驰
No, this is... this is the opposite of the Deep State.
放屁 -真的 真要说的话
Bullshit! - No, Dad, if anything,
我们是杠上深层政♥府♥
we're working against the Deep State.
这话我可得好好跟刑♥警♥说明
I'll make sure I fill the detective in on that.
听着 我不能透露太多
Listen, I can't say much, but...
但你不是讨厌非法外星人吗
you don't like illegal aliens?
这些是真的非法外星人
These are real illegal aliens.
我发誓任务结束后我会去自首
I'll turn myself in, I swear, as soon as the operation's over.
这件事超越我的个人意志 也超越了你的
This is bigger than me. It's bigger than you.
就这么一次 我求你牺牲一下
And I'm just asking, for once, just make the sacrifice.
你真是一如既往地没见识
You're a rube like you've always been.
我不可能放我儿子替这种人工作
I'm not letting my own damn son work for them.
我是不会出♥卖♥♥♥你 但我一抓到机会一定会抖出来
I'm no rat, but the first chance I get, I'm spilling everything.
此话绝无恶意 爸
I don't mean to be a jerk here, Dad,
但技术上来说那就是出♥卖♥♥♥我
but technically, that exactly makes you a rat.
技术上而已 我们就事论事
Technically, just factually...
给我滚
Get the fuck out of my sight!
你太没用了
My use for you is over.
守卫 开门
Guards! Open it up.
叫他给我滚
Get him out of here.
你觉得警方会逮捕和平使者吗
You think they'll arrest Peacemaker in there?
希望不会
I hope not.
他爸真是个累赘
He's bogged down by his old man.
我是说克里斯
Chris is.
他是个好人
He's a good man...
跟你一样
like you.
你觉得我是好人
You think I'm a good man?
是啊 我感受得出来
Yeah. I can tell.
至于他爸嘛
But his father?
他可说是地表最烂的人
I'd say he's one of the worst people to ever set foot on this planet.
克里斯非常善良
Now, Chris, he has a big heart,
他想在爸爸身上找到优点
so he wants to find something to love there,
但他爸全身上下没有一样好
but there's... there is nothing to love inside of that man.
我看了很心痛
And it... kills me...
只要他爸一息尚存 克里斯永远都不会快乐
'cause... I don't think Chris is ever gonna be happy as long as his father's around.
真希望有办法能让他爸‥
And I just wish there was some way he would just...
消失
go away.
我有事要忙
I gotta go do something.
好
Okay.
该死
Fuck.
义警呢 -义警
Where's Vigilante? Vigilante?
那是义警吗
That was Vigilante?
少来 -他说有事要忙 -不知道
Shut up. He had something to do, I don't know.
你♥爸♥怎么说
What'd your dad say?
他说会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
He said he's gonna rat us out.
你昨晚有没有睡觉
Have you slept?
没有 -我载你回家吧
No. - Let me drop you off, then.
那现在怎么办‥
Hey! What do we do about...
你♥爸♥吗 -对
Your dad? - Yeah.
穆恩会想办法 放心吧
Murn will work it out, it'll be fine.
我只是不希望你探监 探到自己去坐牢
I just didn't want you to get arrested while you were in there.
穆恩交代我看好义警
Murn said I gotta keep eyes on Vigilante.
别担心了 不会有事的
Don't worry about it, it'll be fine, too!
你不会有事的
You're gonna be all right.
我爸对我恨之入骨
My dad hates my guts.
大家都对我恨之入骨
Everybody hates my guts.
我根本是老二
I'm a choad,
糟糕的那种
and not the good kind.
我不恨你呀
I don't hate your guts.
我觉得你是‥
And I think you're the...
优秀的那种老二
the good kind of choad.
谢了
Thanks.
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表