剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
我会处理好
I'll take care of you.
“奥古斯都史密斯”
“克里斯多福史密斯”
要命
Fuck me.
走吧
Come on.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
找那些自称目击证人的人
To talk to those supposed witnesses.
刑♥警♥好
Hey... Detective.
对方拿性命威胁我们的
They made us do it! We were afraid for our lives!
艾文 你真没种
Evan, you fucking pussy!
就是他
Yeah, that's him.
我觉得不是他 -安珀
I don't think that's the guy. Amber.
这个时候就别说谎了
Now is not the time to lie, all right?
烦死了 -其实整体而言他人满好的
Fuck. - He was a pretty nice guy, all things considered.
我们不想害到他
We didn't wanna get him in trouble.
你们抓到的那个 不是什么纳粹之类的吗
And... the one that you got in there now is some sort of Nazi, right?
指纹到底是怎么调换的
But how did somebody switch the fingerprints around?
我们真的要放白龙出去吗
So we're gonna free the damn White Dragon?
我们别无选择 若要抓他儿子就得先放他出去
We have no choice. We have to if we're gonna arrest his son.
好了 太夸张了
All right, that might be overkill.
我之前打过蝴蝶 还记得吗
I fought these butterflies before, remember?
又不确定会不会有蝴蝶 带手♥枪♥就好了
We're not even sure they're in there. Just take your pistol.
我会用手指插♥你♥ 而且不用小妞妞
I finger bang you, I'm not using my pinky.
这句话太恶了
That's a disgusting phrase.
你会这样想是因为 你们女同志都不指交
You're just saying that 'cause lesbians don't finger bang.
我们指交的次数 比全世界加起来还多
We finger bang more than the rest of the world combined.
你说得对 我刚刚一瞬间 忘记女人也有手指
Okay, you're right. I just forgot women had fingers for a second, okay?
不然我们怎么抓东西
How do you think we grab things?
我不是说日常生活 是性♥爱♥
Not in life, in sex. - Oh, so you just thought
所以女人做♥爱♥时手指会断掉
women's fingers just fell off during sex?
我不知道 我没在用脑 行吗
I don't know! I wasn't thinking, okay?
那还用说 -新头盔有什么功能
Clearly. - Hey, what's the new helmet for?
不准
No!
什么 -不准带进去
What? You're not taking that in there.
我听不到 太吵了
I can't hear you! This thing's so fucking loud!
不准带那个进去
You're not bringing that.
和平使者说得对 我们要做好万全准备
Hey, I agree with Peacemaker. We can't go in there unprepared.
我们根本不确定 里面到底有没有蝴蝶
We don't even know that there are butterflies in there.
拜托啦
Oh, come on, please?
讨厌 我这辈子再也没机会 用链锯杀人了
Ah, fuck! I'm never, ever gonna kill someone with a fucking chainsaw.
不公平
It's so not fair.
根本狗屁不通
Total fucking bullshit.
该死
Fuck.
义警 你跟我一组 我们去后面检查卸货区
Vigilante, you're with me. We'll check the bays around back.
和平使者 你跟阿德巴约 去前台刺探敌情
Peacemaker, you and Adebayo question the employees in the front office, find out what you can.
为什么猜拳啊
Hey, what was ro-sham-bo for?
没事
Nothing.
别干蠢事 -没问题
Don't do anything stupid. - No problem.
我来问问题 -可以
And I'll ask the questions. - Fine by me.
你真的会冷静处理
You're definitely gonna be chill?
我很冷静 天啊 放松点
I'm fucking chill, dude. Jesus, relax.
别那么紧张
Quit freaking out.
启动透视眼
Activate X-ray vision.
你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
好的 请问‥
Okay. How are you?
你搞什么
What the fuck?
透视眼 我可以看到他们的脑袋
X-ray vision. I can see in their brains.
要死了
Fuck.
你都不用先跟我打暗号♥吗
You didn't think to give me some sort of signal?
爆头就是暗号♥啦
Yeah, the signal was I shot her head off.
你不是说好要冷静
You said you were gonna be chill.
我现在不冷静吗
Do I not look chill to you right now?
出了点问题 这地方到处都是蝴蝶
So, yeah, we got an issue. The place is crawling with butterflies.
要命
Holy shit.
这里有上千箱它们的食物
That shit they eat there's literally a thousand boxes of it in here.
全国的配送中心可能就在这里
This could be the distribution hub for the whole country.
好极了
Great.
蝴蝶的数量似乎超乎我们想像
I'm also wondering if there's a whole lot more butterflies than we thought.
收到
Copy.
你看
Hey, check it out.
人我已经杀了 你不用补枪
You don't have to shoot people after I already killed them.
对
Right.
该死
Oh, shit.
仓库后面有个工厂
There's a factory behind the warehouse,
蝴蝶把我们困在‥
and some butterflies have trapped us inside of some sort of...
机房♥
...computer room.
收到 我们出发
Copy. We're on our way.
万事小心
Be careful.
你朋友跟查理在一起
Your friends are with Charlie.
他们这下命不久矣
They won't last long.
查理是谁
Who's Charlie?
我们的守护天使
Our guardian angel.
看来他在偷懒
Looks like he's been slacking.
有一只‥
There's a fucking...
哈考特 有没有听到
Harcourt, do you... do you copy?
义警
Vigilante?
那边
There.
拿着 -好
Hold this. - Okay.
我受够慢慢来了
I'm through fucking around.
要命 这是什么东西
Shit. Yo, what the hell is that?
我在俄♥国♥炮弹上绑了手榴弹
It's a grenade I tied to a Russian tank shell.
为什么不直接丢手榴弹
Why not just the grenade?
手榴弹一次只能杀两个人 -那这个能炸掉多少人
A grenade blows up, like, two people. How many people does this blow up?
不知道 我早上才发明的
I don't know. I invented it this morning.
什么
What?
吃我一记和平 王八蛋
Eat peace, motherfuckers!
走啊
Let's go!
哈考特 阿德巴约 其他人
Harcourt? Adebayo? Anyone?
你们还好吗
Are you... are you all right?
各位
You guys?
该死‥
Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!
关闭透视眼
Deactivate X-ray vision.
提前叫我快跑会更好
"Run, Adebayo" would have been appreciated!
你认真吗
Oh, really?
炸♥弹♥都丢出去了 还要人提醒你快跑
I need to tell you to run from a fucking bomb?
猩猩
Gorilla!
糟糕
Oh, no.
可恶
Fuck!
纳命来 人类
Die, human!
伊克诺莫斯
Economos?
你太猛了 兄弟 -我‥我是
You fucking stud! - Yeah... yeah... yeah, I am.
我是猛♥男♥
I'm... I'm a fucking stud!
“意外天天都有”
♪ Accidents happen about every day ♪
“但那天热浪来袭 比较特别”
♪ But that day was special, followed by a heat wave ♪
“才刚进入尖峰时刻”
♪ Rush hour just began ♪
“我还不快跑”
♪ And I ran for my life ♪
“我绝不能错过公车”
♪ I can't afford to miss the bus ♪
“不然会错过这些纷纷扰扰”
♪ Or I'll go and miss all the fuss... ♪
哈考特
Harcourt!
不赖吧
Not bad, huh?
♪ I'm gonna meet the boys
And Suzy ♪
是啊 是不赖
Yeah, not bad.
♪ I just can't
Miss her tonight ♪
“我超火热”
♪ And I'm so hot ♪
“天啊 我超火热”
♪ Gee, I'm so hot ♪
你用链锯宰了猩猩
Dude! You fucking killed a gorilla with a chainsaw!
谁会干这种事 -你这个大猛♥男♥
Who fucking does that? - You motherfucker!
就是你 -下只猩猩换我
You do! - Maybe next gorilla.
你这大猛♥男♥
You motherfucker!
♪ And give her
A great big kiss ♪
王八蛋 你们这些贪腐的混帐
Motherfucker! You corrupt motherfuckers!
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表