剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
说中了吗 我是要拿什么打摩斯拉
I am? I'm fightin' a Mothra? What the fuck do I fight a Mothra with?
不是这样
That's not what it is.
能给我喷射背包吗 -不行
Can I get a jetpack? - No.
没有喷射背包 要怎么干掉摩斯拉
How the fuck am I supposed to fight a Mothra without a jetpack?
目标不是摩斯拉
It's not a Mothra.
但我还是想要喷射背包
Still, my desire for a jetpack remains,
而且是你先起头的
'cause you got me all excited about it.
我们会要你接案
We need you to do contract work.
要我杀人 -杀坏人
Kill people? - Bad people.
这些人我们统称蝴蝶
Whom we call Butterflies.
我若拒接呢
What if I say no?
那就滚回美梦监狱 -如果我叛逃呢
You'll have to return to Belle Reve. What's to keep me from splittin'?
你颅内那颗炸♥弹♥还在呢
We still have that bomb in your head to track you with,
要是我们找不到人就把你炸了
and if that fails, we'll blow you the hell up.
晚餐见 我们七点半约哪里
Seven- thirty at... Where is it?
曼彻斯特路上的茴香田餐厅 那家起司条超好吃
Fennel Fields on Manchester Road. And the mozzarella sticks are dope.
祝你享用愉快 染胡哥
Enjoy my food, Dye-Beard.
这不是染的 -最好是
It's not dyed. - Oh, yeah, sure.
迷雾灰跟栗子棕界线有够明显
Hard edge of two-tone gray and Magic Marker brown,
超级自然的
that's natural.
乱讲
No.
我会去的 我要先去我爸家接鹰鹰
I'll be there. I just gotta swing by my dad's and get Eagly.
鹰鹰是谁
Who's Eagly?
你没做功课吗 鹰鹰是我的搭档
Don't you do your research? He's my sidekick.
♪ Welcome to the Church
Of rock and roll ♪
♪ Welcome to the Church
Of rock and roll ♪
♪ Welcome to the Church
Of rock and roll ♪
♪ Welcome to the Church
Of rock and roll ♪
♪ Welcome to the Church
Of rock and roll ♪
♪ Welcome to the Church
Of rock and roll ♪
♪ Yeah! ♪
你是和平使者吗
You that Peacemaker guy?
对 -邪恶的超级反派
Yeah. - Evil supervillain.
我不是超级反派 大家都误会了
Not a supervillain. That's a misconception.
我是超级英雄
I'm a superhero.
蝙蝠侠才是超级英雄
Batman is a superhero.
是喔 布拉达修山卓 也会整理花♥园♥啊
Yeah? Joe Blaggadashiocentro is a dude workin' in his fuckin' garden.
谁啊
Joe who?
重点是整理花♥园♥的人多得是
Point is just 'cause some other dumb motherfucker is out there
不代表你不能做吧
with shears, clippin' roses, doesn't mean you aren't, huh?
有必要胡诌这么长的姓氏吗
If you're gonna make up a person,why make up a person with such a long name?
真是对不起 我可不会浪费时间
I'm so sorry, I don't spend all my fucking time
想出听起来合理的姓氏 你这死老头
thinking of realistic- sounding last names, you wrinkly old fuck!
爸
Hey, Dad.
去死
Fuck you.
各位观众
Below their lying,
这帮自♥由♥派的骗子
liberal human faces
都是外星人伪装的
lurk extraterrestrial beings,
他们只想要消灭我们的文明
who want nothing other than our civilization to fail!
他们就在我们之中
They are among us.
你是嫌我不够高调吗
I don't get enough attention, I gotta have you
还给我跟隔壁的疯子叫嚣
chattin' up my fruity neighbors?
是他先跟我说话的 根本是个王八蛋
Guy was talking to me! He was being a total 'nad.
我出狱了
Got out of prison.
可不是
You don't say?
我最近不是很好过 爸
It's been kind of a rough go for me lately, Dad. I was ...
在医院躺了五个月
laid out in the hospital for, like, five months.
有人对我开枪 还被压在建筑物底下
Somebody shot me. A building fell on me.
你居然放任别人对你开枪
You let somebody shoot you?
又不是我自愿的 爸
It's not like I invited him to come shoot me, Dad.
可悲
Pathetic.
新买♥♥的灯
New lamp?
那个灯是新买♥♥的吗
The... The lamp, is it new?
不是 都买♥♥三个月了
No. It's three months old.
我蹲了四年的监狱
Been in prison for four years.
那灯也不会变新啊
Don't make it no newer.
我请你注销我的电♥话♥号♥码 结果也没有
You know, I asked you to cancel my phone service. It was still on.
让我白缴了好几年电♥话♥费
I've been paying for service for years 'cause you forgot.
你自己搞砸被关也要怪我 -我不是这个意思
Oh, it's my fault now you fucked up and went to prison? - That's not what I'm sayin'.
不然是什么意思
Then what are you sayin'?
电♥话♥费是我在付的 我没钱了
It's my service. - I got no money
老天爷啊 你真没胆
Jesus Christ. You're a fuckin' pussy.
你最近有没有遛鹰鹰 有
You been takin' Eagly out? - Yeah.
它在哪里
Where is he?
鹰鹰
Eagly.
谁是乖宝宝啊
Who's a good boy?
好乖 是不是爸爸的乖宝宝啊
Yeah? Who's Daddy's boy?
爸 你看它多兴奋
Dad, look how excited he is.
爸 鹰鹰是不是很棒
Dad, he's just awesome, right?
天啊 它在抱我‥
Oh, my God. He's... He's hugging me. He's hugging me.
太感人了
This is fuckin' amazing.
爸 帮我拿手♥机♥来 我不想乱动
Dad! Grab my phone, I don't wanna move.
爸‥
Dad?
爸‥
Dad?
这里本来就这么吵吗
You think it makes this noise all the time?
不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
菜鸟 东西给我搬走
Hey, new girl, get your shit off there.
凶耶
Damn.
只有这张有阳光 你去坐中间那张
This is the only desk with sun. Take the one in the middle.
你大概也惹到阿曼达了
EMILIA I don't know what you did to piss off Amanda Waller,
她绝对是在针对我跟约翰
but she's definitely fucking me and John with this gig.
你从哪个单位调过来的
What agency did you get transferred from?
为什么要针对你们
"Fucking you" how?
海星计划中 我们抗命帮忙X特遣队
We helped Task Force X during Project Starfish,
她现在是在报复我们
and this is her way of getting back at us.
不可能 -菜鸟自认很懂 约翰
Yeah, I don't think so. Hey, new girl's an expert over here, John.
她有权发表她的意见
Well, she's entitled to her opinion.
谢谢 -她智障的意见
Thank you. - Her stupid fuckin' opinion.
还有钢琴呢 拿来搞秘密行动正好
Oh, sweet, we have a piano. That's useful for black ops.
这里是史上最烂的总部
This is the worst HQ of all time.
你们都听到了吧 不是只有我吧
You guys hear that, right? It's not just me?
听到什么
We hear what?
那根烂管子‥你少唬我
The fuckin' pi... Oh. Nice gaslighting.
说出来你一定会笑死
You'll get a kick out of this, Dad.
我之前的伙伴叫血腥运动
Guy I was working with, Bloodsport,
猛♥男♥ 佣兵 手上一堆武器
big, tough motherfucker, mercenary, all these weapons and shit.
后来才发现他超怕老鼠
We find out he's got a rat phobia.
不是讨厌而已
And not just any phobia.
是怕到不行的那种
I mean like pure terror,
像小女生一样尖叫
screamin' like a little girl.
另一名队员是捕鼠者
And this other member of the team, Ratcatcher,
她会控制老鼠
she controls rats!
爸 你知道他为什么怕老鼠吗
And, Dad, Dad, you know how he got the phobia?
我最好会知道
Of course I don't fuckin' know how he got it.
是因为他爸虐待他
He was tortured! His own father tortured him
把他关在箱子里一整天
by lockin' him in a crate
箱内装满饥肠辘辘的老鼠
for 24 hours with nothing but starving rats!
是不是
Right?
我们还以为那是痘疤
We...He had these horrible acne scars.
痘疤 -看起来超痛的
Scars! - Yeah! Yeah, but they weren't!
是小时候 老鼠在他脸上啃出来的疤痕
They were rat bites from when the rats would gnaw at his flesh when he was a little kid!
很好笑吧
That's... It's funny, right?
爸
Dad?
我拿水给你
I'll get...I'll get water.
给你‥
Here, here, here.
这死娘娘腔怕老鼠 -对
This fag that was afraid of the rats... - Yeah.
拜托不要告诉我 就是这家伙对你开枪的
Please God don't tell me he was the one who shot you.
科托马尔他的任务细节要保密
You know, a lot of what happened in Corto Maltese is confidential.
我怎么会生出你这种娘炮
How did my fucking sperm grow into a nancy boy like you?
我只是来接鹰鹰的
Look, I just came by to get Eagly
顺便看你有没有多的头盔
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表