剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
和平使者也不笨
Neither is Peacemaker!
而你似乎觉得他很笨
But you seem to think he is.
我并没有这么想
I don't think he's stupid.
他一定会知道你做了什么
He'll know exactly what you tried to do.
此外 他爸可是白龙
Not only that, his father, the goddamn White Dragon,
是训练有素的杀手
is a trained killer!
义警有可能就这么死了
He could kill Vigilante,
少了义警 我们就少了一个人对付蝴蝶
and without Vigilante, we're taking on the butterflies one man down!
半个人而已 他根本是疯子
Half a man down. The guy's a psychopath.
仅靠我们四人 绝对阻止不了外星人入侵
It's the four of us against a damn alien invasion.
我们就是需要疯子
We need a psychopath.
对不起 穆恩先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Murn.
请你把义警弄出狱
Can you get Vigilante out of the system
我们已经够惨了 不需要他继续火上加油
before he screws us worse than we're already screwed?
我连这人叫什么都不知道
I don't even know this guy's name.
白人男性 身高五尺十一寸
White male, 5'11",
三十几岁 绿色眼睛
thirties, green eyes.
应该有匹配结果了
Hmm, think I got something.
找到了 亚德里安蔡斯 又称义警
Found him! - Adrian Chase, the Vigilante.
就是他
That's him.
他不是茴香园餐厅的打杂工吗
Wasn't he our busboy at Fennel Fields?
阿吉说可以教他怎么打架
And G says, "Yeah, sure, I'll teach him how to fight."
他叫那小子看过来 对方才刚转头
"Hey, kid, look over here." Kid looks over,
他就往那小子后脑杓一掌拍下去
he whacks him on the back of the head
“打架第一条原则”
and says, "That's the first fucking rule!"
“眼睛要看好对手”
"Keep your eye on your goddamn opponent."
大家好吗
Hey... what's up, fellas?
你们感觉是狱里最酷的人
Look, you totes seem like the coolest guys in this place.
所以我想说彼此认识一下
So, I was thinking, you know, like, we should get to know each other.
什么 -我们挑一个主题
What? - Let's pick a topic,
大家轮流说出自己的想法
and then everyone goes around in a circle and says their feelings on that topic.
从什么开始好呢‥不知道
Let's start with, uh... I don't know.
不然聊聊我们多感谢 黑人对美国文化的贡献好了
Let's each say something that we're grateful for that Black people have contributed to American culture.
是在搞笑吗 -不是 我先好了
Is this dude joking right now? No! Hey, look, I'll go first.
我很感恩黑人带来了摇滚乐
I'm grateful that Black people gave us rock and roll music.
比如林纳史金纳ZZ王者 点38特殊弹
Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top, 38 Special...
这些人都要由衷感谢 黑人乡村与蓝调音乐家
All those guys owe everything to Black American folk and blues musicians.
没有黑人 哪来他们的成就
I mean, they wouldn't exist without 'em,
而白人乡巴佬的音乐则‥
and then white redneck music would just sound like...
跟黑人文化加入前一个样
well, what it sounded like before Black people,
就是声音难听的醉汉 唱着乱♥伦♥的故事
which was the wet, sloppy sounds of fucking your sister.
我说完了
Okay, so that's my turn.
你们这些只想搞乱♥伦♥的 痴呆丑八怪白人♥民♥族主义烂人
Which one of you dumb, sister-fucking, tiki-torch-carrying, Sloth-from-the-Goonies-looking pieces of shit
谁想要下一个发言
wants to go next?
你到底哪根葱
Who the fuck are you?
你想接着发言吗 太好了 等等 我猜猜看
You're first? Cool! Okay, wait. No, let me guess.
你对黑人文化最感恩的事
Your favorite contribution to Black American culture
是有一堆黑人插♥你♥妈屁♥眼♥
was all the Black guys who fucked your mom in the ass
然后你躲在衣柜偷看 边打手♥枪♥吗
while you watched from the closet, jerking off?
该死‥
Fuck! - Fuck.
起来 继续打
Get up! Come on!
你没回答问题 你是哪根葱
You never answered. Who are you?
我只是会把你搞到 开肠破肚流汤流汁的人
I'm just the guy who's gonna fuck you so hard, your asshole's gonna be dragging behind you like a tail.
你休想激怒我攻击你
Oh no, you're not gonna goad me into attacking you.
我们都知道这里到处是监视器
We both know there's cameras all over this place.
现在这些白♥痴♥反倒成了攻击者
And now, these morons look like the aggressors.
跪下 两个都跪下
On the ground! Now! Both of you!
那个死白人开始的 这家伙太无辜了
Yo, the Aryans started it! This dude did nothin'!
你这爸爸可真差劲
You're a bad dad.
我要马上跟宋刑♥警♥说话
I need to talk to Detective Song! Now!
我要找宋刑♥警♥ -可恶
Fuck. - I need to talk to Detective Song!
我有案件重要线报
I got information important to this case.
我儿子想杀我 马上找宋刑♥警♥来
My son's trying to kill me. - Get me Detective Song! - Come on.
烦死了
Oh, Jesus.
我猜到你会来这里
Yeah, I figured you'd be here.
史密斯 麻烦你 下班时间别来吵我
Smith, you really have to leave me alone
除非是公事
in my off-hours, unless it's work-related.
算是公事吧
Well, this is kind of work-related.
怎样
What?
我的档案里怎么叙述 小时候我爸如何对待我
What's it say in my file about what my dad did when I was a kid?
什么 -阿德巴约说档案里写了
What? Adebayo just said there was some stuff in there,
小时候我爸如何对待我的
about me and my dad when I was a kid.
我根本没研读过你的档案
I never studied your fucking file.
好 但请你告诉我
Yeah... but still.
好 里面写从小 你♥爸♥就训练你当杀手
Fine, it says that he trained you to kill from when you were very young.
还写了你哥死因不明
And it says that your brother died under mysterious circumstances,
而你也参与其中
and that you were involved in that.
谢谢
Thanks.
就这样
That's it?
不是 这件衣服让你的奶更好看
No, your tits look stellar in that shirt.
我是称赞你 不是性别歧视
And I'm saying that as a compliment, that's not in a sexist way.
你可以出狱了
Free to go.
我
Me?
对 你朋友权力满大的
Yeah. I guess you got friends in high places.
“晚餐过后没多久”
♪ It's a little past suppertime ♪
“我一屁♥股♥坐在前廊”
♪ I'm still out on the porch step. Sitting on my behind ♪
“等着你”
♪ Waiting for you ♪
“想着一切是否安好”
♪ Wondering if everything is all right ♪
“妈妈要我进门 别浪费时间”
♪ Momma said, "Come in, boy. Don't waste your time" ♪
“我说我时间多得很”
♪ I said, "I've got time. ♪
“他等等就回来”
♪ Well, he'll be here soon"... ♪
♪ Five years old
And talking to myself ♪
“琪亚来电”
“你在哪里 你去哪里了”
♪ Where were you? Where'd you go? ♪
“可以告诉我吗 爸爸”
♪ Daddy, can't you tell? ♪
“我不想假装没事”
♪ I'm not trying to fake it ♪
“虽然错不在我”
♪ And I ain't the one to blame ♪
“但家里空无一人”
♪ No, there's no one home ♪
“我的痛苦泉源”
♪ In my house of pain ♪
“家里空无一人”
♪ No, there's no one home ♪
“我的痛苦泉源”
♪ In my house of pain... ♪
我来接你回家 上车吧
I'm here to take you home. Get in.
♪ And I didn't write
These pages ♪
“我的人生剧本早已乱套”
♪ And my script's been rearranged ♪
“家里空无一人”
♪ No, there's no one home ♪
“我的痛苦泉源”
♪ In my house of pain ♪
“家里空无一人”
♪ No, there's no one home... ♪
他还活着
He's still alive.
我是亚德里安
I'm Adrian.
好
Okay.
我好像把事情搞得更糟了
I think I might have made things worse.
“你在哪里 你去哪里了”
♪ Where were you? Where'd you go? ♪
“可以告诉我吗 爸爸”
♪ Daddy, can't you tell? ♪
“我不想假装没事”
♪ I'm not trying to fake it ♪
“虽然错不在我”
♪ And I ain't the one to blame ♪
“但家里空无一人”
♪ No, there's no one home♪
“我的痛苦泉源”
♪ In my house of pain ♪
“家里空无一人”
♪ No, there's no one home ♪
“我的痛苦泉源”
♪ In my house of pain ♪
“我不想假装没事”
♪ I'm not trying to fake it ♪
“虽然错不在我”
♪ And I ain't the one... ♪
和平使者
Peacemaker.
真可笑
What a joke.
♪ In my house of pain ♪
“剧情并非出自我笔”
♪ I didn't write these pages ♪
“我的人生剧本早已乱套”
♪ And my script's been rearranged ♪
“家里空无一人”
♪ No, there's no one home ♪
“我的痛苦泉源”
♪ In my house of pain ♪
“家里空无一人”
♪ No, there's no one home ♪
“我的痛苦泉源”
♪ In my house of pain ♪
“我又再度孤身一人”
♪ I'm alone again ♪
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表