剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
麻烦你们放下歧见
So drop whatever differences you two are having,
打包必要的行李 我们停车场见
pack up what you need, and meet me in the lot.
-亏我当初还信任你 -该死
-I fucking trusted you! -Fuck.
-你到底在说什么 我觉得‥ -我们每次喝酒
What are you talking about? I feel like--Man, every time we drink,
你都要聊电视剧
you talk about TV shows.
-我真是受够了 -兄弟
- I'm sick of it. - Bro...
你怎么会没看过"神鬼尖兵"
How have you not seen Boondock Saints?
根本经典 义警‥要死喔
It's a classic. Vigilante-- Jesus! Man!
真是吓死我了
Dude scared the shit out of me.
-是一只绿色矮妖耶 -小东西
-It's a fucking leprechaun, man. -A little dude.
天啊 长得好好笑
-Oh my God. He's hilarious-looking.
他要生气了
-Oh, he's getting mad!
"老爱找我讨幸运符麦片"
They're always after me Lucky Charms!
笑死 好好笑
I love it!
如果要找克里斯或鹰鹰 麻烦哔声後留言
If you have a message for Chris or Eagly, please leave it at the tone.
克里斯 我只是要确认你没事
Chris, I just wanna make sure you're okay.
我们再想办法
Let's try to figure this thing out.
快回电
Call me.
该死
Fuck!
"来吧‥"
-♪ Come on, come on, come on Come on ♪
"我的心充满爱‥"
-♪ Love is all over me Love is all over me ♪
"你是我的唯一"
-♪ Over me Over me, yeah ♪
"是我的梦幻女郎"
♪ You are the only one Living in my fantasy... ♪
你们是不是有点太无感了
Aren't you guys being a little nonchalant about all this?
伊克诺莫斯 你的意思是摇滚也要看场合吗
Economos, are you insinuating there is a wrong time and a right time to rock?
他们在395号♥北上公路 即将经过往康特里斯路的出口
They're on 395 North, about to pass the exit to Contorinis Road.
看到了
I've got eyes.
知道了
Got it.
刚刚是怎样
What the fuck was that?
-爸 -糟糕
- Dad? - Oh, fuck.
-你在干什么 -来算陈年旧帐
What are you doing? What I should've done long ago.
好了 该走了 快起来
That's it, man. We gotta go. Come on, get up.
-别乱动 -摇滚不必看场合
Go, go, go! There's no wrong time to rock!
阿义
Vij!
-不要 -不行‥和平使者 快点走了
-No! -No, no, no. Peacemaker, we gotta go.
给我滚开
Get the fuck away from me!
现在‥
Well...
你儿子往林子里跑了
Your son went into the woods.
带路
Lead the way.
他怎么找到你的
How the fuck did he find you?
怎样
What?
该死
Fuck!
他移♥动♥速度很快
He's fast.
你把车钥匙插在车上
You left your keys in the car?
干吗 赶时间啊
What? I was rushing.
别管了 快走
Ignore it. Let's go.
我不是乱讲
I'm not kidding.
-至少有二十个女的搞一个男的 -你这混帐‥
There was at least 20 girls to one guy. You're an asshole, man. You're an asshole.
那你现在想干吗 去夜店吗
So, what do you wanna do tonight? You wanna go to the club or--
王八‥
♪ Mother--
气合
Kiai!
开门 警♥察♥
Open up! Police!
我知道你很生气‥
Hey! I know you're pissed, but--
蹲低‥
Get down, get down, get down, get down.
他就在那边
He's right down there.
也跑太快了吧
He's running like a spaz.
走吧
Let's go.
打什么打 给我盯好了
Hit, my ass. Breathing down my neck.
浣熊超猛的
Fucking raccoons are hardcore, man.
随便抓一只野生浣熊 我看差不多就会这样吧
Wasn't exactly inconsistent with what I imagined would happen if a man just walked up and grabbed a wild raccoon.
快走
Let's go.
好了
All right.
开门 警♥察♥‥
Open up! Police! Police! Open up!
莉奥塔 哈考特 马上离开
Leota, Harcourt, go now.
有没有听到
Do you hear me?
你们可以的
You can do it.
警♥察♥
Police!
我非常荣幸能带你们出队
I'm proud to have had you on my team.
要完成任务
Finish the job!
杀掉乳牛
Kill the fucking cow!
你怎么知道乳牛的事
How do you know about the cow?
你是不可能‥
Nothing you can do will make me--
大家要加紧动作
Now we really need to hurry.
我们要把传送设备送去牧场
We need to get the teleportation equipment to the ranch.
咿诺布洛
Ik Nobe Llok?
你本可加入我们
You could've just joined us.
你杀了他
You murdered him.
要不然怎么办
The alternative was what?
他是个军人
He was a warrior.
只要他死了 他的同伴就会溃不成军
Without him, his outfit will have no chance of stopping us.
其他的不过是两个变装小丑 跟几个边缘人
Two clowns in costumes and a couple of rejects.
我们得出发了
We need to go.
该死‥
Fu... No.
没有他带队 我们该怎么办
How the fuck are we gonna do this without him?
气合
♪ Kiai!
叮咚 臭婆娘们
Ding-dong, bitches!
挑这什么烂时机
Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me right now.
就让你出这最後一拳 浑蛋
That's your last sucker punch, asshole.
边绳诱敌 蠢货
- Rope a dope, dumbshit.
什么
- What?
晕了没有 王八蛋
-You down now, motherfucker?
应该晕了
I think you got him.
他就在那里
He's right there.
该死
Fuck me.
散开 把他找出来
Fan out! Find him.
等等 我有个发现
Wait. I got something.
开门
The door!
-快点 仪表板啊 -你在干吗
-Come on! -Hey, dude, what are you doing? Right, the dash!
坐过去
Scoot.
我的屁♥股♥ 你干吗啊
Ow! My asshole! What the fuck, dude?
你的臭鸟是怎样
What the fuck's wrong with your bird?
坏鹰鹰 别啄了
Bad Eagly, stop it.
-你到底在干吗 -摇滚不必看场合
There's no wrong time to rock, motherfucker.
现在就要 麻烦你看一下场合
Now is. This is the wrong time to rock.
别啄了
Stop!
他们怎么找到你们的
How did they find you guys anyway?
他在和平使者的头盔里 装了定位系统
He put a GPS tracking device in Peacemaker's helmet.
怎样
What?
可恶
- Damn it.
我不知道嘛 我以为很值钱
- I didn't know! - I thought they were expensive. - Fuck!
我尿好急
Oh, I gotta pee so fucking bad.
鹰鹰 回车上 约翰 把鹰鹰赶回车上
No, Eagly, get back in the car. John, can you get him in the car?
行 我还知道怎么照顾小鸟
Sure. I fucking babysit birds.
鹰鹰 拜托你上车
Eagly, please get in the car.
牠不听我的话
He's not listening.
你回车上揉纸袋之类的 牠会以为你有洋芋片
Get back in the car and crinkle a bag or something. He'll think you have chips.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
谁会喂鸟吃洋芋片
Who the fuck feeds their bird chips?
要不要吃洋芋片 好吃喔
You want some chips, huh? Yum, yum!
休想
Fuck no.
-你在干吗 -他们追来了
-What are you doing? -Shh! They're here.
你干吗把裤子脱个精光
Why the fuck are your pants all the way down?
屁♥股♥碰到衣服 我会尿不出来
Well, I can't pee when clothes are touching my butt.
鹰鹰
Eagly!
我要杀了你 烂人
- I'll kill you, motherfucker!
是吗
- You think so?
四十年前上帝给我了个挑战
Forty years ago, God challenged me
一如祂当年磨练亚伯拉罕
as he did Abraham.
我当年懦弱得听不进去
But I was too weak to listen.
但我不会重蹈覆辙
But not no more!
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表