剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
杀了那王八蛋 白龙
- Kill that piece of shit, Dragon! - Yeah!
打从你出生那一刻 我就知道你是污秽之人
I knew you was unclean when you were born!
你杀了你哥之後更是如此
And even more so when you killed your brother.
是你害死他的
That was you!
动手 白龙 快动手
Do it, White Dragon! Do it!
从你听那恶魔的音乐开始 我就知道了
I knew when you listened to that devil music.
从你像娘儿们般刮体毛 我就知道了
I knew when you shaved your body like a woman.
从你跟血统不洁的女人上♥床♥ 我就知道了
I knew when you slept with the whores of polluted blood!
甚至还有男人
And men!
更糟的是你跟巴风特恶魔联手
And even more so when you conspired with the forces of Baphomet
企图破坏美♥利♥坚♥合众国
against the United States of America!
现在 小子 我送你去见上帝
And now, boy, I give your life to Go--
盔甲有缝隙
There are gaps in the armor, man.
是你杀了我哥哥
You killed my brother!
是你害死基斯的
You killed Keith!
也许你说对了一件事 我的确是个烂人
And you're only right about one thing, I am a piece of shit!
因为多年来我对你唯命是从
I'm a piece of shit for listening to you for all those years!
因为我没趁你睡着时杀了你
I'm a piece of shit for not killing you in your sleep!
你打起架来活像娘儿们
You hit like a girl.
来啊 动手 你这孬种
Well, go ahead and do it, you fucking pussy.
我就知道你做不到 死基佬
I knew you couldn't do it, you faggot.
因为我控制着你
'Cause I control you.
不论我是否杀了你
Whether or not I kill you,
你永远都摆脱不了‥
you'll never be able to get the fuck away from m--
现在不太适合做脸部运动吧
Dude, this is a really weird time to do your face exercises.
我知道要勤加练习 才会像你这么棱角分明‥
I mean, I guess you don't get a totally sick, jacked face like yours without dedication, but...
他在哭 混帐
He's crying, asshole.
温柔摸摸你
Tender, nice touching.
-你这样太诡异了 -好吧
-Hey, dude, that's creepy. -Okay.
没有‥不是什么大事
No, no, nothing serious.
只是离职前要填一些资料
Just some... forms and stuff I have to fill out before I leave.
好 我也爱你
Yeah. I love you too.
我来吧
Let me.
你原本是做什么的
What was your job before this?
经营流浪狗之家
I ran a dog shelter.
天啊
- Oh, Jesus.
我们经费不足
- Yeah. We lost funding.
我妈应该算趁人之危吧
I think my mother saw an opportunity in my moment of weakness.
她一直希望我能走这行
She always wanted me to do this shit,
所以再度问我要不要替她工作
so she asked me, again, to come work for her.
说她不信任这些人 需要安插心腹
Said she needed someone on the inside of a group of people she didn't trust.
她谁都不信任
-She doesn't trust anyone.
我知道
-Hell, I know.
你跟她说穆恩的事了吗
Did you tell her about Murn?
我不知道该不该说
I couldn't decide if I was going to.
但现在也不重要了
I guess it doesn't matter now.
我看得出来你有所隐瞒
I could tell you were hiding something.
连我都知道你看得出来
I could tell you could tell.
这些事让我坐立不安
Shit made me agitated.
总之 如我所说的 我不适合走这行
Anyways... like I said, I'm not made for this shit.
我根本不该在这里
I'm not supposed to be here.
所以我才会打包行李
That's why I was packing up.
要我做什么工作都行
I just wanna do whatever job I need to
只要是非对错黑白分明
where telling right from wrong ain't advanced calculus.
真是可惜了
Well, that would be a shame.
哪里可惜
Shame, why?
因为你很适合走这行
Because you're good at the job.
还有我们需要 所有的人力来杀乳牛
And because we need every hand on deck to try to go kill this cow.
怎么杀 我们根本来不及过去
How? It's impossible. We couldn't even get there in time.
天啊
Oh God.
约翰
Hey, John.
"汪喵兽医院"
-还好你们赶到了 -到底是怎样
-Thank God you guys are here. -What's going on?
赫兹医生人很好替鹰鹰开刀
Dr. Hurwitz kindly stitched up Eagly,
义警不知道在发什么疯
and Vigilante's being a total freak.
他们看到我们了 和平使者跟我是通缉犯
Dude, they saw us. Peacemaker and I are wanted.
我们还能怎么办 只能杀掉兽医 护士跟男护士
What other choice do we have besides killing this veterinarian, this nurse, and this male nurse?
你说两名护士就好了
You can just say two nurses, man.
如果这样讲 人家会以为是两名女性
If I just say "nurse," I think people will imagine it as a woman.
对方就站在我们面前 是要以为什么
He's standing right there. We don't have to imagine anything.
天天当男护士不觉得怪吗
It must be weird waking up every day and being a male nurse.
你好意思 你是打杂工耶
-You're a fucking busboy.
这下可好 现在非灭口不可了
Oh, great! Now we definitely have to kill them,
你暴露了我的秘密身份
because you're giving away stuff about my secret identity.
我们一定得杀掉他们吗
Do we really have to kill these people?
不用 绑起来就好
No. We'll tie them up,
等早班的人来换班 我们早就走远了
and by the time the morning staff comes in, we'll be long gone.
-他们看到我们的脸了 -今天要是阻止不了蝴蝶
-They've seen our faces. If we can't stop the butterflies today,
有没有看到根本没差
it won't matter.
好吧
Okay.
"未接来电 琪亚"
但不可以用布胶带捆 这样撕掉时会很痛
But we can't use duct tape. That'll hurt their skin when they try to pull it off.
-你要去哪里 -打给我老婆
- Where are you going? Just to call my wife,
跟她说我要回去了
tell her I'm on my way back.
你担心胶带撕掉会痛
So, you're compassionate about tape
却一点也不在乎残杀别人
but not brutally murdering people?
没错
Yes.
上帝 求您让我的好朋友 鹰鹰活下来
God, please bring back my best pal, Eagly.
我入狱四年间千不该万不该 把牠留在我爸的车♥库♥里
And I never should've left him in my father's garage for four years when I went to prison.
我应该找个好人来照顾牠
I should've found somebody better to take care of him.
比如那个很缺爱的丑女
Like an ugly girl who was desperate for love,
我入狱那时 她愿意为我做任何事
who would've done anything I wanted when I was locked up.
我出狱时再跟她分手就好
And, you know, I could've just broke up with her the moment I got out.
搞不好还不必跟她上♥床♥
I probably wouldn't even had to have sex with her, right?
是啦‥不应该这么过分 好歹要打个一次炮
Yeah, you know...probably just once, you know, to be nice.
刚出狱也很久没开荤 做起来其实不会这么食之无味
And probably 'cause I was getting out of prison, I'd want to anyway, it wouldn't have even been a chore.
但我太自私了
But I was selfish.
我配不上鹰鹰这个朋友
And I was a bad friend to Eagly.
除了基斯 就只有鹰鹰真心爱我
The only one besides Keith that ever loved me for real.
该死的
Oh, fuck.
求您了 上帝
Please, God...
我愿任您差遣
I'll do anything you want.
求求您‥
Just please, please...
保佑鹰鹰活下来
keep Eagly alive.
小子
Buddy?
牠今天看到我超开心 还用翅膀抱我
You know, he was so happy to see me today, he wrapped his wings around me to hug me.
-老鹰抱你 -对
-An eagle hugged you? -Oh yeah.
这绝对是鬼扯
Yeah, I call bullshit on that.
你不愿意相信世上有奇蹟 是你自己的问题
You don't want to believe in miracles, that's on you.
小莉 你在哪里
Lee, where are you?
你两个小时前就说要回来了
You said you were gonna be here two hours ago.
老婆 我刚刚看到老鹰拥抱人类
Uh, babe, I just saw an eagle hug a human.
荒谬的事怎么这么多
With everything going on, what?
-真的 -要命
- Yeah. - Fuck.
也许‥这是天意
Maybe-- maybe it's a sign.
什么天意
A sign of what?
我们得出发去杀乳牛
Hey, we should get a move on killing this cow.
你老婆怎么办
What about your wife?
她还是不爽 但她能理解
Well, she's upset. But she gets it... sort of.
-应该吧 -好
Cool. Okay,
没有穆恩 我们要怎么办
how do we do this without Murn?
我们得找另一个 值得信任的人来带队
Well, we have someone else that we can trust to lead us.
-我吗 -不是 怎么可能
-Me? -No. Fuck, no.
蝴蝶能呼吸地球的空气 喝地球的水
The butterflies breathe our air and drink our water,
却无法以地球的食物维生
but our food sources don't keep them alive.
所以只好横跨宇宙 传送一只母星的动物过来
So they had to transport a creature from their planet across the galaxy.
我们现在确定乳牛被藏在 科弗代尔牧场下的地洞
And now we know they keep it in the cavern below the barn on Coverdale ranch.
牠们从乳牛身上挤取琥珀色液体
There, they milk the beast for the amber fluid.
要阻止蝴蝶入侵 我们只要杀掉乳牛即可
To stop the butterflies, all we have to do is kill the cow.
没有乳牛 蝴蝶最多只剩几周寿命
Without it, they won't be able to stay alive for more than a couple of weeks.
问题是牠们肯定知道 我们要过去杀乳牛
However, they almost certainly know that we're on our way to do that now.
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表