剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
I guess.
你怎么出狱的 我以为是终身监禁
So, how did you get out anyway? I thought you were in prison for life.
这是秘密 -我是你的好朋友耶
It's a secret. - Dude, I'm your best friend.
才不是
No, you're not.
那你好朋友是谁 一定是你的狱友
Well, who's your best friend then? Someone you met in prison. I knew it.
老弟 很明显就是鹰鹰
Dude, it's Eagly, obviously.
那谁是你的人类好友
Okay, of all people, who's your best friend?
我连你的真实身份都不知道
I don't even know your secret identity.
我是为你好才不跟你说的
Yeah, I don't tell you my real identity for your sake.
这样别人才不会盯上你
I don't want to put a target on you.
利用你来找到我
People will try to use you to get to me.
这个放哪里
Hey, where does this go?
跟其他录影带放一起
With the other tapes.
你觉得有人会折磨我 以找出你的真实身份
You think people are gonna torture me to get your secret identity?
我每次干大事都格外小心
I am extra special careful in all my heroic endeavors,
这也是为什么‥ 我不是要戳你痛处
which is probably the reason why, and I don't mean to be a prick,
我是自♥由♥之身 而你去坐牢了
you went to prison and I didn't.
这个放哪里 -光碟架
Where's this go? - The CD rack, dude.
警方就算在邮局贴了我的通缉令
See, when they put my mugshot up in the post office,
也不过是个戴着红色眼罩的头
it's just gonna be a circle with a red visor.
他们只能靠照片上的头型 想办法判断出我的长相
And they're gonna have to figure out what my head looks like based on the shape.
我知道我的脸瘦巴巴的 因为我不做脸部运动
And I know I have a bony face, 'cause I don't do face muscle exercises,
即使如此搜索范围还是大得很
but that doesn't cut down very much on the suspects.
要命 你看 有趣的微笑哥
Hmm. Hey! Holy shit, look at that. It's a funny smiley man.
“要不要来玩啊 ”
"Hey, do you want to come over and play?"
好可爱 你到底怎么出狱的
Man, that's adorable. Hey, how'd you get out anyway?
我替政♥府♥办事
I work for the government, okay?
当邮差
Post office?
你觉得政♥府♥放我出狱去送信吗
You think they'd fucking let me out of prison to deliver mail?
我哪知道 我第一个想到的公职就是邮差
I don't know, it was the first government job I could think of.
兄弟 我是替政♥府♥杀人
Dude. I kill people for 'em, okay?
我在科托马尔他干过一次 现在艾弗格林又要一次
I did it down in Corto Maltese, and now I gotta do it here in Evergreen.
我就是以这种条件出狱的 该死
That's... why I'm out, in exchange for that. Fuck.
酷喔
Oh, that's sick.
我一直以为上帝对我有所寄望
I... I used to think God put me here for a purpose.
为了和平
For peace.
我说过不论要虐杀多少人 都在所不惜 但是‥
And I always said I didn't care how many people I needed to torture or kill to get it, but...
我最近觉得自己根本是疯子
You know, lately, I just think I'm a fuckin' maniac, like...
不知道 最近有一些感触‥
I don't know, I'm having feelings about things that...
好
Okay.
你觉得我就很开心吗
Do you think I feel good when, after some dude
要杀掉一些十恶不赦的坏蛋
does some atrocious act, that I have to kill them?
我不知道
I don't know.
当我发现有无辜的人遇害
When I find out someone murdered an innocent person,
或是贩卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥的毒贩
or sold somebody heroin,
或是任意涂鸦
or did some graffiti,
我赤手空拳杀了那些人
and I kill that person with my bare hands,
看着他们的眼球从头颅蹦出来
their eyeballs popping out of their skulls,
你觉得我是因此得到快乐吗
you think that gives me pleasure?
不是
No.
但其实我很快乐
Well, it does.
你也是从中得到快乐 和平使者
It gives you pleasure too, Peacemaker.
因为我们天生就是杀手的料
That's 'cause we're born killers.
跟其他杀手的差异
What separates us from other killers
在于我们只杀坏人
is we only kill bad people.
通常啦
Usually.
除非不小心出错
Unless there's a mistake.
听起来还是很疯吗
Now, do I sound like a fucking maniac?
我们去庆祝你出狱如何
Hey. What do you say we celebrate you getting out of prison?
不行 我还要研读暗♥杀♥目标参议员的资料
No. I have to study the dossier of the senator I gotta kill.
自从你被逮捕后
I've been saving up appliances
我就一直在收集家用电器喔
ever since you were arrested.
♪ I've got fire for a heart
I'm not scared of the dark ♪
♪ You've never seen it
Look so easy ♪
♪ I got a river for a soul
And baby, you're a boat ♪
♪ If I didn't have you
There would be nothing left ♪
♪ A shell of a man
Who could never be his best ♪
♪ If I didn't have you
I'd never see the sun ♪
♪ You taught me
How to be someone, yeah... ♪
♪ When no one else
Was ever behind me ♪
♪ All these lights
They can't blind me... ♪
♪ All my life
You stood by me ♪
♪ When no one else
Was ever behind me ♪
♪ All these lights
They can't blind me ♪
♪ With your love
Nobody can drag me down ♪
爽啦
Fuck yeah!
♪ All my life
You stood by me... ♪
-♪ Nobody can drag me down... ♪
-♪ Nobody can drag me down ♪
-♪ Yeah, nobody, nobody ♪
Yeah!
-♪ Nobody can drag me down ♪
爽死了
Fuck yeah!
绝对是这个人
It's definitely this guy.
就是他
It's this guy.
确定吗‥
Are you sure? - Are you sure?
对‥
Yeah. - Yeah.
烦不烦 怎么又是你们
Jesus Christ, you again?
奥古斯都史密斯 我们要逮捕你
August Smith, you are under arrest... - Oh, shit!
你杀害了安妮史特豪森
...for the murder of Annie Sturphausen.
我根本不知道那是谁
I don't even know who the fuck that is!
别碰我
Get the fuck off me!
去死
Fuck you!
吃屎吧 死老头
And go fuck yourself, old man!
♪ You're ready
To crash and burn ♪
♪ Sold your karma
For some moolah ♪
♪ Pretty ugly and pretty young ♪
♪ I smelled your hookah
And found your lingerie... ♪
琪亚
Keeya?
你知道我工作时间很不正常
You know that I'm gonna be working some weird hours.
我在想也许你跟毛宝贝们‥ 你懂的
And I was thinking maybe you and the fur kids... Well, you know?
我不懂
N... no, I don't know.
♪ Boots on rocks off ♪
没什么大不了的
It's not that big of a deal. - Are you fucking kidding me?
是你先拖我来这里的 现在又要赶我走
You drag me out here, then you want me to leave?
♪ You always work
For a one-night stand ♪
♪ Let me borrow... ♪
安珀
Amber?
不要 真不敢相信这东西居然合法了
No. I can't believe they legalized that shit.
那我就多抽一点罗
More for me.
三年前 我绝对会因为呼麻
Three years ago, I would've shot both of you
让你们一枪毙命
in the face for that.
♪ Barrel is smoking
Rattle and rolling ♪
♪ Barrel is smoking
Rattle and rolling ♪
什么鬼
What the fuck?
兄弟
Dude.
要死了
Holy fuck.
别搞这套
Don't play that crap. Don't do it.
河牌圈之前就要销牌了
You gotta burn that card before the river.
要教几次你才学得会怎么打牌
Dude, how many times I gotta teach you how to play this fucking game?
讲真的 你快惹毛我了
Read 'em and weep. - Dude, seriously. You're pissing me off.
老天啊
Holy shit.
瞧瞧是谁来了
Look who it is.
冬天五到七点 这里只准我坐
That's my spot between five and seven during winter.
你讲什么鬼话 老头子
What the fuck you talking about, old-timer?
日落时阳光会从窗户照进来
During the sunset, that light there comes in through that window,
我喜欢阳光洒在皮肤上的感觉
and I like the feel of it on my skin.
给我滚
So fucking move.
是喔 我若不愿意呢
Yeah? And if I don't?
你猜
Guess.
该死
Fuck it.
随便 我可不想为了个座位送命
Fuck that shit. I ain't dying for this seat.
我以为这种变装的 都会送去阿卡汉或美梦监狱
I thought we sent capes over to Arkham or Belle Reve.
人满为患了
The system's overcrowded.
审判结束之前他都会待在这里
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表