剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
Open the door and come out with your hands up now!
听好 我们是艾弗格林警方
Listen up. This is the Evergreen Police Department!
请马上配合走出来
Come out now, peacefully.
我们已声请到 克里斯多福史密斯的逮捕令
We have an arrest warrant for Christopher Smith!
再说一次 双手举高走出来
I repeat, come out now with your hands up.
我把高夫黏在身上 这样我两只手才有空
I'm taping Goff to me so I have both hands free.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
该死 给我全部翻一遍
God damn it. Toss the place.
所有单位注意 嫌案已逃跑
All units, suspect is gone.
全体散开 搜索邻近区域 去敲每一辆拖车
Spread out and search the surrounding area. Knock on all trailers
盘问里面的住户 知不知道嫌犯的位置
and speak to the occupants regarding suspect's possible location.
什么味道
不知道 怪东西
"和平使者的日记"
什么鬼
What the hell?
罪证确凿了
好 检查另一头
Okay. Double-check outside...
鹰鹰‥
Psst! Eagly. Eagly. E-- Eagly! Eagly.
费吉宾 史密斯不是 有只老鹰宠物吗
Fitzgibbon, doesn't Smith have a pet eagle?
传言是这样没错
That's the rumor.
好像有只从屋顶飞走
I think I just saw one jump off the roof.
干吗
- What?
"她是条子"
- She's a cop.
她是婊♥子♥
She's a cock?
她是条子
She's a cop!
我们得快走
We gotta get the fuck outta here.
费吉 派一半的警力去林子里
Fitz, dispatch half our guys back into the woods.
他们应该在林子里
I think they're somewhere back here.
没问题 大家听好
You got it. All right, listen up!
你的车呢
All right. Where's your car?
我叫车来的
-I Ubered.
你干吗叫车
-Why'd you Uber?
今天放假啊 我以为我们要去喝酒
Day off, I thought we'd get wasted!
什么
Get what?
该死
糟糕
Oh, shit.
待在原地 不准动
Stay where you are. Don't mo--
该死
Fuck.
他们在这里
They're here!
在那边
- There they are!
苏菲
- Sophie!
跑到森林里了‥
Through the trees! Through the trees!
在那里‥
Right there, right there!
我在这里 发生什么事
Hey! Hey, I'm here. Hey, hey. What the hell happened?
佩姬 快叫救护车
Peggy, get an ambulance! Shit.
别动
Freeze!
-我跟你说过不可以这样 -他最多变植物人啦
-I told you not to do that! -Look, at worst, he's paralyzed!
-糟糕 -别跑 不然‥
Oh, shit! Stop or I'll--
马上停下来
Hey! Stop right there!
停下来 不然我开枪了
Stop right there or I'll shoot!
要死了 鹰鹰好强
Oh, shit! Eagly is hardcore, man!
别跑‥
Stop! Stop!
山坡下准备了车子给你
There's a car for you over that hill.
快点开走
-Take it and get out of here.
-你是谁 -你要问蠢问题还是逃命
-Who are you? Do you wanna ask stupid questions or do you wanna live?
请选择
Which one do you wanna do?
-求求你 -"求求你"
- No, please. - "No, please."
-不要 -"不要"
-Don't. Please!
-求求你 -"不要"
-"Don't. Don't."
去后面
-干吗按喇叭 -闭嘴
- Why are you honking? - Shut up.
苏菲‥
Hey, Soph? Soph?
我的老天 你吓死我了
Oh, Jesus Christ. You scared the shit out of me.
我还以为你癫痫发作之类的
I think you had a seizure or something.
费吉宾
Fitzgibbon?
对 是我 你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, it's me. You all right?
和平使者跟那个白♥痴♥呢
Where are Peacemaker and the buffoon?
你‥好 你先坐好
Whoa. Okay, you need to sit still
我们等救护车来 苏菲‥
until we get an ambulance here. Soph! Hey, Soph!
-你在干吗‥不行 -打给哈考特
-What are you doing? -I'm calling Harcourt-- -No!
你干吗啊 住手‥该死
-What the fuck, dude? No! - No! Fuck, no!
-不准咬‥ -手♥机♥会被追踪定位
- Fuck, nobody, nobody---They can track these things!
不要‥该死
-No, dude! No! Shit!
王八蛋
Fuck!
不客气喔 义警刚刚救你一命
"You're welcome, Vigilante, for saving my life."
那是屏蔽手♥机♥ 他们追踪不到
It was a secure phone! They can't fucking track it!
是我的错 抱歉 是我搞砸了
My bad, then. Sorry, dude. That was a pretty big fuck-up on my part.
可恶
Fuck, man!
里面还有一堆鹰鹰的可爱照片
I had a fuck-ton of super cute pictures of Eagly on there, man!
-都回不来了啦 -该死 对不起‥
They're irreplaceable! -Oh, fuck. Sorry.
我对不起你 鹰鹰
Sorry. Sorry, Eagly.
那云端呢
Wait. What about the cloud?
我哪知道云端是什么
I don't know what the cloud is!
云端问世时我在坐牢
The fucking cloud happened when I was in prison, okay?
大家开口闭口都是云端
Everybody talks about this fucking cloud.
讲得像什么神经心理学
They might as well be talking about neuropsychology
还是板球 不然就是韩国女团
or fucking cricket or BLACKPINK songs!
你现在有点太激动了
You're a little intense right now.
不是我要白目 但你生气起来 脸真的好扭曲
Like, I don't want to be uncool, but your face looks really weird when it goes into all those various angry positions.
好像吸血鬼
It's like I'm looking at a Dracula.
该死 我们惹了一身腥
Oh, fuck. What the fuck are we caught up in, man?
那人直接枪毙警♥察♥耶
That guy just executed those dudes!
我知道 是不是很酷
I know. How fucking cool was that?
哪里酷了
It wasn't cool at all.
有点太政♥治♥正确了吧
Well, that's a little judgmental.
其中一个还在昏迷中
One of them was fucking unconscious, man!
我们现在是在拯救世界 免于外星人入侵耶
Dude! We're saving the world from a fucking alien invasion!
-这可是我们毕生的梦想 -不是我的梦想
It's everything we've ever wanted! -It's not what I wanted!
更重要的是你到底怎么了
-The bigger question is, what's going on with you?
-我 -我们以前会一起出去杀坏人
-Me? -We used to go out, kill bad guys.
怎么开枪都没问题
Boom, boom, boom. No problem.
不小心杀错人
We accidentally kill the wrong person?
糟糕 讨厌 不好意思啦
"Aw, shoot. Bummer. That stinks."
日子继续过下去啊
Then we move on!
你怎么突然间 性情大变 充满圣光
Now, suddenly, you've got this weird, new-age belief that all life is sacred!
你到底在干吗
Dude, what are you doing?
-手♥机♥给我 -他们随时会追上来
- Give me your phone. - They could be here any minute.
是你先摔烂我的手♥机♥ 我要用你的
You smashed mine, I'm using yours.
我的没有屏蔽
-Mine isn't secure!
我不在乎
-I don't give a fuck!
-你怎么知道我的密♥码♥ -我知道我生日几号♥
-How do you know my password? -I know my own birthday, dude.
泰勒丝性感屁屁
-"Taylor Swift sexy butt?"
什么
-What?
你最近一次的搜寻纪录
Your last search.
没有啦 我就是想看 她的性感屁屁嘛
Oh, no. That's, um, just because I wanted to see some pictures of her sexy butt.
我‥我来晚了
I was-- I was too late.
天啊
Oh, my God.
发生什么事
-What happened? -Uh...
我一来就‥看到开枪的人跑了
I got here just as the...just as the shooter was running away.
-和平使者 -不是‥
Peacemaker? Oh, no, no.
是个身高五呎半的白人
No, It was a Caucasian man, about five-and-a-half-feet tall.
红头发 条纹上衣 红色领带
Red hair, striped shirt with a red tie.
戴着黑色面罩 还有‥
Had on a black mask and, uh...
好像还有绅士帽
I think it was a...fedora.
嘴上念著"抢抢偷偷"跑了
He just ran off saying...“Robble robble!”
苏菲
Soph! Hey!
"抢抢偷偷"
"Robble robble."
苏菲 这话说起来可能很怪
Hey, hey, Soph! Hey, this is gonna sound weird,
但洛克刚刚是在形容汉堡神偷吧
but I think Locke was just describing the fucking Hamburglar.
条纹上衣 红色领带 绅士帽 黑面罩
Striped shirt, red tie, fedora, black mask?
就是汉堡神偷啊
That's the Hamburglar.
-麦当劳的吉祥物 -对
-McDonald's mascot? -Yeah.
不是他
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表