剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
It wasn't him.
我知道不是汉堡神偷
Yeah, I know it wasn't the Hamburglar!
但要嘛这家伙蠢到天边 想不出更好的谎
But it's like, either that guy is so fucking stupid and can't think of a better lie,
要嘛是在搞我们
or he's fucking with us.
我觉得洛克在跟他们合作
I think Locke's working with them.
他们 谁啊
Them? Who?
苏菲 你躺下来休息 你刚刚脑震荡
Hey, Soph, you need to lie down. You had a concussion.
我好得很 人类
I'm fine, human.
什么
What?
你要去哪里
Hey! Hey, where are you going?
我要打给我朋友
I need to call some friends.
朋友 什么朋友
Friends? Hey, what friends?
苏菲
Soph!
队长
Captain! Hey.
在里头找到一堆武器
Found a shitload of weapons in there.
还有这个
And this.
我刚刚看了一眼 写了一堆超可怕的事
I just glanced at it. There's some real crazy shit in there.
知道了 强森警员
All right, Officer Johnson.
我会列为证据
I'll put that into evidence.
再去找找还有什么
See what else you can find.
搜索拖车周边
Look around the periphery of the trailer.
拖车周边 不懂吗
-Um... -Periphery of the trailer. -Periphery.
知道了
-Yeah, yeah.
好 知道了 我了解了
Uh-huh, okay, all right. Okay, I got it.
他们马上过来
They're gonna be here any minute.
有人知道和平使者会写日记吗
Does anyone know about Peacemaker having a diary?
什么
- What?
该死
- Oh, fuck.
什么
What?
没事
Nothing.
日记在我的线人手上 希望这件事不要越演越烈
My man on the inside has it, so hopefully, that's the last we hear of it.
你会写日记喔
Hey! You have a diary?
-不会 -警方在你的拖车里找到日记
-No. -They found one in your trailer.
乱讲 我有笔记本 但我没用过
Bullshit. I got a notepad, but I barely ever use it.
-不管了 现在有更大的问题 -我们知道 警方在通缉你
But fuck that, we got a bit of an issue. -We know. You're a wanted man.
-不是 高夫跑了 -高夫
-Not that. Goff got out. -Goff?
-对 高夫一直在我们这里 -高夫在你那里
-Yeah, we kept Goff. You kept Goff?
因为和平使者觉得 自己不够有男子气概
Because Peacemaker has masculinity issues.
像养老虎的笨蛋
It's like a knuckle-dick's tiger.
我不信任你们 我养著高夫 因为我想问出实情
I didn't trust you guys. And I kept him because I wanted answers.
我知道它逃不了
And I knew he wasn't gonna get out.
但它还是逃走了 还攻占了一个东方女人
But then he got out and took over an Oriental woman.
亚洲人
-Asian.
我很确定是东方人
-I'm pretty sure she was Oriental.
现在不能说东方人了 要说亚洲人
You're not supposed to say Oriental anymore, just Asian.
为什么
Why?
没人知道 反正不好听就对了
Nobody knows why, it's just bad!
大家都知道 笨蛋
They do know why, asshat.
东方代表是外来的
Oriental insinuates "other,"
有些人觉得这样带有贬义
so some people consider it derogatory.
要那么敏感就对了 不过没差
It's kinda like I need a fucking snowflake scorecard, but fine!
白人直男的日子可真艰辛喔
Oh, the agony the straight, white dude goes through,
困在这个世界里 左思右想该如何说话才不冒犯
imprisoned in a world where they suffer the unspeakable horror of occasionally having to substitute one word for another.
我都说没差了
I said fine!
不然我也觉得笨蛋带有贬义
And you know what? Maybe I find "asshat" derogatory.
-有完没完 -现在高夫是亚洲人警♥察♥
-Can you stop? -Now, the Asian cop is Goff.
至于高夫到底喜不喜欢蓝绿色 我们目前无从得知
Insofar as how much he likes teal, though, we're clueless.
该死的 和平使者
God damn it, Peacemaker.
少给我脸色看 你派来那什么杀人小丑
Dude, don't you talk to me after you sent Pennywise-the-fucking-Clown out to help us.
-洛克 -那个精神病杀了三个警♥察♥
-Locke? -That psychopath murdered three cops
还有一个被杀时 甚至已经昏迷了
and one was unconscious when he did it.
那个 我找到线索了
Hey, I, uh, found something.
应该可以判断琥珀液体的来源地
I think I know where the raw amber fluid is coming from.
苏菲 你到底怎么了
-Soph, what's going on?
没事
-Nothing.
我请医护人员来替你检查 他们在路上了
I've got paramedics coming to check you out. They're on the way.
不需要也没时间了
There's no need and no time for that.
苏菲 这些甚至不是文字
Soph, those aren't even words.
你头部受伤了‥
You've had a brain injury.
我没事
-It-- It-- -I'm fine.
我‥
I...
我感觉得出来她喜欢你
I do feel that she was fond of you.
-谁 -苏菲
-Who? -Sophie.
你
也行
Sure.
但到头来 这样对大家都比较好
But in the end, this is better for everyone.
哪样
What is?
享受当下吧
Just enjoy the moment.
人们根本不懂 每个人笑起来都不一样
People don't realize that smiling is different on every single head.
每次都要重学一遍
Every time, you have to relearn it.
阿德巴约就是发现这辆货车 每三天会进货一次
This is the truck that Adebayo found visiting every three days.
-好 -我取得了所有的监视器画面
- Right. I was able to access all the security camera footage
与邻近地区的公路监视器画面
and highway cam footage in the area.
回溯就找到卡车的路径了
And by stepping backwards, find out the route of the truck.
非常固定 每几天 就有同一辆卡车走同一条路
It's consistent. Same truck, same path, every few days.
我已经追到卡车的出发地了
And I was able to follow it back all the way to the start.
登记名称是科弗代尔牧场
It's listed as Coverdale Ranch.
牧场
A ranch?
谷仓应该是琥珀色液体的来源
I'm guessing this barn is where the amber fluid is coming from.
要天天填充储槽 光靠谷仓的容量绝对不够
That barn is not big enough to produce enough to fill those vats every day.
蝴蝶窝
Butterflies burrow.
-高夫宅邸地下就是蝴蝶窝 -格兰泰也有
You saw it below the Goff residence. And at Glan Tai,
我可是在那边痛揍猩猩 救了你们大家喔
where I kicked that gorilla's ass and saved all your lives.
不要再炫耀你的光荣时刻了
You are really stretching out your 15 minutes.
液体来源在地下 断粮就能灭掉蝴蝶
The source is underground. We destroy their food source,
我们怎么这么确定
we destroy the Butterflies.
到底是怎样
What the fuck is going on?
你们觉得我跟义警 蠢到看不出来事有蹊跷吗
There's something weird going on, you think me and Vigilante are too stupid to notice!
大家快看我
Hey, everyone, look!
分得出我跟鹰鹰吗
Which one's me and which one's Eagly?
算你对一半 但考试五十分是什么等地
Okay, you're half-right. But you score 50 percent on a test at school,
-低空飞过 -不及格
what do you get? A "D." -An "F." -An "F."
不及格 好
"F." All right...
我不适合上学 只有呆子才上学
- School wasn't my bag. - It's for dorks.
-我们推断蝴蝶们有只乳牛 -乳牛
We have reason to believe that the Butterflies have a cow. -A cow?
蝴蝶从这头大型动物 挤出琥珀色黏液
-A large animal that they milk for amber goo.
地球只有一头
and there's only one on the planet.
没有这头牛 它们就死定了
And without it, they'll die.
这件事你打算何时告诉我
When were you gonna give me that bit of information?
到底是怎样
What is going on?
我就是白♥痴♥才相信我们是团队
Oh, and I'm the asshole here for actually believing we're a fucking team!
大家干活去
Everyone, get done what you need to get done.
天一亮就去科弗代尔牧场杀乳牛
We leave at the break of dawn for Coverdale Ranch to kill the cow.
"怪物""怪物"
♪ (“MONSTER” BY RECKLESS LOVE PLAYING) ♪
"来吧 美丽的怪物"
♪ Come on, pretty monster Gimme ♪
"健美宝贝有一对塑胶奶"
♪ Hunky babe With her plastic boobs ♪
"皮肤渗透著毒液"
♪ And the poison in her skin ♪
"刚划破的伤口 缝线上还渗著血"
♪ Bleeding stitches On the fresh-cut wounds ♪
"我感受到她尖锐的毒针"
♪ I can feel her needle sting ♪
"踩着靴子自信迈步"
♪ Confident in her riding boots And behind the... ♪
"扬起邪魅的笑颜"
"像失败的刺青般美丽 像原罪般万恶"
♪ Looking like a mortal sin ♪
"人工美女 蛇蝎心肠"
♪ A lady, unnatural and shady ♪
"她好似恶魔般的催情剂"
♪ And I think she's like A demon aphrodisiac ♪
"我好想看她摇摆"
♪ I wanna she her shaking that ♪
"摇起来啊‥"
♪ Shake that thing Shake that thing ♪
"怪物 她是我最爱的怪物"
♪ Monster She's my favorite monster ♪
"她是最美丽的怪物"
♪ She's my beautiful monster
"她是个怪物"
She's a monster, yeah ♪
"来与我翻云覆雨吧"
♪ Come on in my bed ♪
"来吧 美丽怪物"
♪ Come on, pretty monster Gimme ♪
"来吧 美丽怪物"
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表