剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
我不确定 也许他们就只是怪胎
I don't know. Maybe they're just weird. I th...
不管怎样 我不能接受这种事 我不懂为何要杀他们
I'm not cool with any of this shit anyway. I don't know why we're fucking killing these people, okay?
麦克笔和平鸽 不是真正的鸽子
A Sharpie dove of peace isn't a legitimate dove.
什么 -这该死的东西啊
What? - This fuckin' thing!
我不是大画家 好吗
I'm not a fuckin' drawer, okay?
冷静下来 和平使者
Calm down, Peacemaker.
我们不会杀任何不该死的人
We're not killing anyone who doesn't deserve it.
我不是阿曼达华勒
I'm not Amanda Waller.
看来我们只能等到早上了
Guess we'll just have to wait until morning.
♪ Memories and beliefs
Means nothing more to me ♪
♪ Than a ball and a chain
Inside of my brain ♪
♪ Holding me back
From living a life ♪
♪ I just can't stretch
My wings to fly ♪
♪ I am what I am
Nothing more than a man ♪
♪ Nothing heavenly
Within my command ♪
♪ With everything to lose
I reach out to you ♪
♪ Would you love
A creature like me... ♪
你怎么会进这行
So... how'd you get in this line of work?
你又怎么会进这行
How did you get into this line of work?
我猜是我爸影响的
My old man, I guess.
爸爸们啊
Dads.
我十二岁时 我爸给了我第一把克拉克手♥枪♥
Mine got me my first Glock when I was 12.
哪个型号♥ -20
Which one? - Mm, the 20.
那对小女孩来说可是很大的枪
That's a lot of gun for a little girl.
对枪来说 我可是很猛的小女孩
I was a lot of little girl for a gun.
♪ Would you look
Into my eyes... ♪
你怎么会为华勒工作
How'd you end up working for Waller?
这是二十题快问快答吗
What is this, 20 questions?
高中毕业后 我加入中情局
After high school, I joined the CIA,
在超查部待了几年 然后转到天眼局
spent a couple years in the DEO, then ARGUS,
华勒就是在那里招揽了我
that's where Waller found me.
而现在‥
And now,
我在这美梦般的生活里
here I am, living the dream,
准备暗♥杀♥两个小孩
about to assassinate a couple of children.
♪ Would you love
A creature like me... ♪
♪ Would you love
A creature like me... ♪
可以请你监视一下吗 我得去‥
Hey, can you, uh, can you watch for a second? I gotta go...
当然 没问题 -休息一下
Sure, yeah. Yeah, totally. - ...take a break.
老兄
Hey, dude.
你俩刚才的对话超有趣
That was a really interesting conversation that you guys had.
你在这儿干吗
The fuck you doing here, man?
我开着我的义警车跟踪你们
I followed you guys in my Vigilante-mobile.
你什么时候有义警车了
When'd you get a Vigilante-mobile?
你搭过啊 那辆老爷车
You've been in it. - The Sebring?
这混♥蛋♥太夸张了吧
Can you believe this motherfucker?
天啊 -是那该死的垃圾桶男吗 不然我要怎样
Oh, my God. Is that the fuckin'trashcan guy? What do you want me to do?
把车涂成紫色 引擎盖上画个红色的大V
Paint it purple and put a big red V on the hood?
马上就会被警♥察♥临检
I'd get instantly pulled over.
不用 但别叫它义警车 那是一辆老爷车
No, just don't call it a fuckin' Vigilante-mobile. It's a Sebring.
什么 糟了
What? Fuck!
我们知道他在那里 和平使者
We know he's there, Peacemaker.
兄弟 他们知道你在这里 从灌木丛里出来
Dude, they know you're here. Get out of the bushes.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
他想假扮成会说话的灌木丛吗 完全无法理解他想干吗
What is he supposed to be, a talking bush? I... I don't even understand what he's trying to do.
可恶
Fuck.
让义警跟你们待在一起
Vigilante needs to stay there with you.
我不想让他乱跑 搞砸任务
I don't want him going out and fucking this up.
老兄
Dude.
怎样啦
What?
你根本是个小丑
You're a fucking clown.
“《贝安斯坦熊故事合集》”
好吧 那肯定是合成的
All right, that's definitely photoshopped.
才怪 上头清楚写着贝安斯坦熊
No, it's not. It says it right. "Berenstain."
“安” 贝安斯坦
A-I, like "ain." Berenstain.
何不干脆宰了保镖闯进去
Why don't we just take out the bodyguards and storm inside?
保镖可能只是 受雇保护他们的无辜人士
The bodyguards are probably just innocents hired to protect them.
对喔 好吧
Right, okay.
那就是你的答案吗
Is that the answer?
糟了
Shit.
贝安斯坦熊一家在饭厅里
The Berenstain Bears are in the dining room.
收到 我这边没画面
Copy that. I don't have eyes.
和平使者 你能瞄准熊爸爸吗
Peacemaker, do you have a shot on Papa Bear?
不太能
Not quite yet.
什么啊
What the fuck?
他们正在往碗里 倒入某种蜂蜜色的黏液
They're pouring some sort of honey-colored goo into bowls.
他们是蝴蝶
They're butterflies.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
那是什么鬼
What the fuck?
他们嘴里长出了某种紫色的东西
Uh, there's some sort of purple things growing out of their mouths.
和平使者 杀了他们
Peacemaker, take 'em out!
连孩子也杀吗 -对 立刻解决四只熊
Even the kids? - Yes! All four bears, now!
若你能瞄准 立刻解决他们
If you have a shot, terminate 'em immediately!
该死的‥ -和平使者 老天 快开枪
Fuck. - Peacemaker, goddamn it, - take the shot!
我不知道能否击中 -现在毫无障碍 快开枪
I don't know if I can hit them. They're clear. Take the shot.
你们该在枪上刻鸽子的 混♥蛋♥
You should've put a dove on the gun! Fuck!
深呼吸 史密斯 稳住心神
Take a breath, Smith. Steady yourself.
可恶
Goddamn it!
华勒竟派了一个杀不了人的杀手
Waller gave us a killer who can't kill!
兄弟 让一下
Hey, dude, move over for a sec.
熊妈妈解决了
Mama Bear, out.
熊弟弟解决了
Billy Bear, out.
熊妹妹解决了
Susie Bear, out.
现在熊爸爸也要解决‥
And now, Papa Bear, ou...
气合
Kiai!
“气合”是什么
What's "kiai"?
一种武术用语 代表集结能量
It's a martial arts term, it means convergence of energy.
是柔道大♥师♥ 哈考特 收到请回答
Judomaster. Harcourt, do you copy?
哈考特 和平使者 收到请回答
Harcourt, Peacemaker, do you copy?
可恶
Oh, shit!
收到请回答
Do you copy?
不妙
Fuck.
阿德巴约
Adebayo.
约翰
John,
监视大门 别放走任何人
watch the front gate. Make sure no one leaves.
我要怎么阻止他们 不择手段
How am I supposed to stop 'em? - Any way you can!
让任何人去通知他们 我们的行动
If anyone lets 'em know what we're up to here,
我们就死定了
we're fucked!
显然他感受得到愤怒
Obviously, he feels anger.
该死
Shit.
抱歉 -搞什么 老兄
Fuck, dude! - Sorry.
别打了 管他的 结束了
Uh, no. No, fuck this. No way.
你赢了 赢得漂亮 我得走了 可恶
It's over. You won. Fair fight. I got... I gotta go. Fuck!
不要‥
No, no, no, no!
气合
Kiai!
把他们弄进屋里去
Let's get them inside.
待着别动
Stay right there.
可恶
Oh, shit.
你是谁 -老天
Who are you? - Oh, Jesus.
我不想伤害你 乖乖待着
I don't want you to get hurt. Just stay there.
放下你的武器
Drop your weapon.
双手举高
Hands in the air.
好 没问题
All right, I'm cool.
你为罗兰高夫工作
You work for Royland Goff?
对
Yes.
你是其中一员吗
You one of them?
什么的一员
One of what?
阿德巴约 你在干吗
Adebayo, what are you doing?
快解决 -解决什么
Take care of it. - Take care of what?
我不是任何东西的一员 我是前特勤局人员‥
I'm... I'm not one of anything. I'm former Secret Service and...
我觉得他不是 -无所谓 他看到我们了
I don't think he's one of them. - It doesn't matter. He's seen us!
和平使者现在需要我们帮助
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表