剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
你明知道人不是我杀的
I didn't do it, and you fucking know it!
臭婆娘 -怎么回事
Fucking bitch! - What's going on?
他刚刚得知自己出不了狱 真是可惜了
He was just told he's not getting out of jail. - What a shame, huh?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
指纹检验结果出炉了
They got his fingerprint results back from the lab.
跟犯罪现场的吻合
They match the prints at the crime scene.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
队长 这是怎么回事
Captain, what the hell is going on?
什么 -米利队长呢
What? - Where's Captain Miele?
市长不满意 米利处理史特豪森案的表现
Oh, the mayor wasn't pleased with her performance around the Sturphausen murder,
所以换我上任
so I'm replacing her.
我是洛克队长
Captain Locke.
好 也行 我想你可能 还不知道发生什么事
All right. Uh, okay. I'm sure you're not up to speed on what's been happening.
我已经知道了
Oh, I'm pretty much up to speed.
好 我刚刚听说
All right. Well, I just heard that
奥吉史密斯的指纹重验结果 与犯罪现场吻合
the prints for Auggie Smith were double-checked and they came back a match.
但我自己看过指纹
But I saw the prints for myself.
他说得对 并不吻合
He was right, they don't match.
你是‥ -宋苏菲 长官
And you are? - Sophie Song, sir.
宋刑♥警♥ 你是指纹分♥析♥师吗
Detective Song, are you a forensic print analyst?
什么 -你是不是有指纹分♥析♥专业
What? - Do you have an expertise in analyzing fingerprints
只是大家不知道
that people here don't know about?
你是怕影响调查中立 才隐藏自己有这个专业吗
Perhaps a... forensics degree you didn't want to share with the department for fear it would give you an unfair advantage?
没有 我没有这项专业
No, I don't have any of those things.
那我实在不晓得‥
Well, then I don't see how you'd...
除此之外 两名证人 承认自己说谎
In addition to that, two witnesses admitted that they were lying,
他们指认克里斯多福史密斯 也就是和平使者
and they identified Christopher Smith, Peacemaker,
才是绑♥架♥他们的人 而非他父亲
not his father, as the man who kidnapped them.
奥古斯都史密斯 控制着雅利安组织
August Smith controls the Aryan Empire.
他们很常威胁民众更改说词吧
Would this be the first time they coerced someone into changing their testimony?
奥古斯丁史密斯是被诬陷的 我知道他不是好人‥
August Smith is being framed. I know he's a bad guy, but that...
宋刑♥警♥ 我看你应该 是那种耿直的女生
Detective Song, you strike me as one of those uptight gals
拚命想证明男人比不上你吧
who pushes herself too hard to prove the men don't have one up on her.
什么 -我们懂
What? - We get it.
你很有实力
You're good.
你今晚请假好好休息吧
You take the rest of the night off, give yourself a well-deserved rest.
我不需要休‥ -这不是请求 刑♥警♥
I don't need a rest... - It wasn't a request, Detective.
喂 -搞定了
Hello. - It's done.
很好
Good.
还有 虽然讲起来很像在炫耀 但我真的不是要炫耀
Also, I don't mean to brag, sir, but it becomes a brag just by saying it,
我们干掉了一只猩猩
we defeated a gorilla!
严格来说是超能猩猩
Technically, I think it was a super-gorilla,
它脑袋里有只蝴蝶
since we pulled a butterfly out of its brain.
绝对是超能猩猩
No, definitely a super-gorilla.
我上次跟猩猩打架 是四年前去火人祭时
Last time I fought a gorilla was at Burning Man four years ago.
真的逊多了
This was significantly weaker.
我们推断任何生命体 都能当蝴蝶的宿主
So... we guess this means butterflies can use any life form as a host.
吉娃娃呢 -可能会太细只
Chihuahua? - Probably wouldn't fit.
但会很酷
Would be cool, though.
哪里酷了 为什么会很酷
That wouldn't be cool at all. Why would that be cool?
你说呢
You tell me.
不酷啊
It wouldn't be.
那不就得了
There's your answer.
大家表现得很好
Well, this is good work.
接下来要整理一下资讯 看看能有什么进展
We're gonna need to sort through this and see what we can find.
重要的是能否追踪到 琥珀色液体的生产地
Importantly, we want to see if we can trace where the raw amber fluid originally came from.
找出蝴蝶的粮食来源 就有可能击败它们
Finding the source of the butterflies' food may be key to defeating them.
不过这件事明天再说
But that can wait until tomorrow.
你们都应该去好好休息
You all have earned a rest.
是啊
Yeah. - Boom.
可以吧
We cool?
可以
Yeah.
伊克诺猛♥男♥超强 干得好
Ah, the EconoGOAT killed it! - Good game.
对 但我觉得这样会更酷
Yeah. I mean, it would've been a lot cooler
假设伊克诺莫斯冲进来叫我 接着把链锯丢给我
if Economos came in and he was like, "Hey!" And then he tossed me the chainsaw across the room,
我称赞他丢得很准 然后我杀了猩猩
and I'm like, "Solid toss, bro," and then I killed the gorilla.
你在说什么 -我才刚说我很想用链锯杀人
What are you talking about, man? I had just said how much I wanted to kill someone with a chainsaw,
十五分钟前才说的
like, 15 minutes earlier,
结果伊克诺莫斯 就拎着链锯冲进来杀猩猩
and then Economos just coincidentally comes in and kills someone with one?
我觉得他有点在针对我
I mean, it kinda seems like he was trying to fuck with me a little.
废物顶针
Fuckin' Thimble.
这样做真的好吗 苏菲
You sure this is a good idea, Soph?
那个叫洛克的新队长 不愿意做正确的决定
This new Captain, Locke, he won't do the right thing.
那随便他 管他去死 我就找他的上级
So fuck it, fuck him, I'll go over his head.
我认识这个法官 可以信任他
I know this judge. We can trust him.
他叫什么名字
Well, what's his name?
朱蒂
It's Judy.
怎样
What?
朱蒂法官 他叫朱蒂
Judge Judy? That's his name?
对啊 威尔朱蒂 是瑞士姓氏
Yeah. Judge William Judy. It's a Swiss surname.
随你说 -他很公正 我们可以信任他
Whatever. - He's fair. We can trust him.
你说得算罗
So you said.
还有他是我舅舅
And, also, he's my uncle.
亲爱的 -威尔舅舅
Hey, sweetie. Hey, Uncle Will.
我们想申请搜查令 你有没有听过和平使者
We need a search warrant. You ever heard of a guy named Peacemaker?
进来说
Come on in.
“哈考特邀请你加入 十一街的孩子群组”
♪ Well, accidents
Happen about everyday ♪
♪ And that day was special
Followed by a heat wave ♪
♪ Rush hour just began ♪
♪ And I ran for my life ♪
♪ I can't afford
To miss the bus ♪
“十一街的孩子有则新讯息”
♪ Or I'll go and miss
All the fuss ♪
♪ 'Cause this time it's a must ♪
♪ I'm gonna meet the boys
And Suzy ♪
♪ I just can't
Miss her tonight ♪
♪ And I'm so hot
Gee, I'm so hot ♪
“超酷”
♪ Well, is she tight? ♪
♪ Is she in need
Of a lover like me? ♪
♪ And there she is now ♪
♪ I gotta go and give her
A great big kiss ♪
义警 -天啊
Vigilante. - Oh, man.
他爱死这个人鱼表情符号♥了
He loves that merman emoji.
他说这图代表开心 难过 以及所有的五味杂陈
He says it means happy, sad, and everything in between.
那这表情符号♥岂不就没意义了
Well, doesn't that make for a useless emoji, then?
我也是这样讲 -真的
Yeah, that's what I said. - Yeah.
他说这样很圆♥满♥
He says it's holistic.
真是的
Oh, fuck.
我们明天再找时间打给你
We'll call you sometime tomorrow.
明天要跑很多电脑程式 找出有用的资讯
We gotta go through a lot of computer equipment and see if we can extract something useful.
会花很久的时间
It's gonna take a while.
什么
What?
进来喝杯饮料
Come in a minute, grab a drink.
我才不要
I'm not gonna grab a drink.
什么意思 来啦 我想庆祝
Come on! - What do you mean? I wanna celebrate.
你是打算跟我上♥床♥
Are you gonna try to fuck me
好证明你的老二 也是女同志之类的吗
by claiming your dick's a lesbian or some shit?
老兄 那只猩猩害我老二断掉了
Dude, I think that gorilla broke my dick.
但我还是要声明 我的老二确实是女同志
But I just wanna say, my dick is a lesbian, by the way.
只是不适用于本情况
It's just not applicable in this situation.
你家不错
Nice crib you got here.
“枪与玫瑰”
♪ Guns N' Roses ♪
史上最棒的专辑
Greatest albums of all time.
“新英雄和平使者压制风筝人”
这是你跟你哥吗
This you and your brother?
对 他叫基斯
Yeah. Keith.
这杯叫做和平列车
And this, this is a... the Peace Train.
有琴酒 香艾酒 醋 胡椒子
It is gin, vermouth, vinegar, peppercorn,
一点枫糖浆与酥油
a little maple syrup, and some yak butter.
酥油 -艾弗格林很难买♥♥酥油
Yak butter? - Hard to find in Evergreen,
所以我换成普通的奶油
so I had to use normal butter, but...
搞不好很好喝
For you.
天啊
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表