剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
回头见了 臭婆娘
See you soon, bitch.
用你们的语言说
Or as they say it in your language,
眯眯眼筷子黄皮佬
“ching chong chickety chopsticks.”
你的自动翻译八成坏了
I think your Google translation's off, Auggie.
这句话的意思是 "我的发型丑到像驴子屎"
That means, "My haircut looks like a donkey took a shit on my head."
再见了你
我可不想当你
Wouldn't want to be ya.
"我可不想当你" 这什么鬼句子
"Wouldn't want to be ya"? Are you fucking kidding me?
我都呛爆他了 不需要你多嘴‥
I pretty much nailed him there. Not sure you needed to add the--
我知道 是我搞砸了
- I know, I fucked it up.
宋刑♥警♥
- Detective Song!
-这里是发生什么事了 -队长
What in the Sam Hill's happening here? Captain,
-昨晚我把证据交给一位法官‥ -你做了什么
last night, I took all the evidence to a judge... -You took what to what?
我声请到 克里斯多福史密斯的逮捕令了
...and I was issued an arrest warrant for Christopher Smith,
他是安妮史特豪森案的新嫌犯
our new key suspect in the murder of Annie Sturphausen.
犯罪的只有一人 总不能关两个人吧
We couldn't rightly have two people in jail for the same crime.
你根本不知道自己干了什么好事
You have got no idea what you're fucking with here.
那家伙脑袋一定有问题
There's something wrong with that guy.
召集队员 我们去逮捕和平使者吧
Get the troops together. Let's go get Peacemaker.
好耶
Yeah.
天啊 我不要 休想
Oh, God. No, it's over.
要去哪里 老大
Where to, boss?
我要回家冲澡
Well, I wanna go home, get a shower.
再找个妞来帮我吹一下
And maybe have a broad over to suck my dick.
接着我要把旧账算一算
And then I'm gonna do something I should have done a long time ago.
什么旧账
-What's that?
杀了我儿子
-Kill my fucking son.
说得对
Damn right.
好乖‥
Good boy. Good boy. Okay, good.
这么厉害又这么乖
Oh, such a good, handsome boy.
你饿了吗 高夫
Getting hungry there, Goff?
少抱怨了 阿呆
Hey, quit complaining, you goofus.
不然拿你去喂鹰鹰
I could have fed you to Eagly.
你也太爱吃这个了吧
You really go through this stuff, huh?
我再去弄一些
I'll try to swipe some more.
你还好吗
You cool?
你怎么确定他值得信任
How do you know you can trust him?
不确定 我只是根据逻辑判断
I don't. It's an educated guess.
你的直觉告诉你的
Something in your gut?
我不相信自己或任何人的直觉
I don't trust my or anyone else's gut.
我只相信逻辑
I trust logic.
穆恩帮我们太多忙了 不可能是在说谎
And Murn's helped us way too much to be lying.
阿德巴约知道穆恩是蝴蝶了
Adebayo knows Murn's a Butterfly.
不知道‥我不知道你在说什么
我听不到 什么都没听到‥
他还真的把耳朵塞住
So, he literally puts his fingers in his ears.
没错
Yeah.
有什么发现吗
You have something?
是瓶装工厂的监视器画面
Yeah, security camera footage from the bottling plant.
每三天就会进货一个储槽
Every three days, there was a delivery of one of these giant tanks.
一定是它们生产的琥珀色液体吧
It's gotta be the raw amber fluid that they're processing, right?
对 但我们要找出源头才有用
Yeah. But we've gotta figure out where it's coming from for it to help us.
我看看
Let me check something out.
"琪亚来讯 听到语♥音♥讯息了 我很担心你 拜托快回电"
-给你 -小心接近
包围拖车 慢慢进屋
We're gonna approach with caution, surround the trailer, and enter easy.
和平使者是训练有素的杀手
Peacemaker is a trained killer.
若有任何反抗迹象 马上开枪
Do not hesitate to shoot him if he shows resistance.
进来 亚德里安
Come in, Adrian!
你怎么知道是我
How did you know it was me?
你敲门的方式很烦
You knock in a very annoying way.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
-你还留着这只烂虫 -对啊
Dude, you still have that thing? Yeah.
它试图杀了我们 还切断我半根脚趾
He tried to kill us and he cut off half my toe.
我有时觉得自己不够有男子气概
Yeah. Sometimes I just think I'm insecure in my masculinity
所以才会养这么危险的宠物
so I'm making up for it by having a dangerous pet.
比如像乔治亚州遛老虎的笨蛋
You know, like one of those knuckle-dicks in Georgia with a tiger on a leash.
兄弟 想听我的建议吗
Dude, my advice?
别一日三醒吾身了
Cut it out with the introspection.
思想就像一窝蝎子 你该逃之夭夭 不是一头栽入
The mind is a den of scorpions better left running from, not towards.
高夫在干吗
What is Goff doing?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
开始行动 快点
Let's go! Move out!
-怎样 -出事了
- What? - I think we got a problem.
高夫 敲一下代表"是"
Okay, Goff. One tap is "yes." Two taps is "no."
敲两下代表"否" 懂吗
Do you understand?
好 高夫 这是和平标志吗
Okay, Goff...is that a peace sign?
高夫 你最喜欢什么颜色
Goff, what's your favorite color?
我刚刚说了 只能问是非题
Dude, it's-- it's yes-or-no questions, I just said it.
对喔 高夫 你最喜欢的颜色是蓝绿色吗
Right. Okay, yeah. Uh... Goff, is your favorite color teal?
你问这什么鬼
-Bro, what the fuck?
干吗 我总得把颜色都问一轮吧
-What? I'm gonna go through all the colors,
问到最后才会知道 它最喜欢什么颜色
and then eventually, we'll find out which one he likes best.
何必知道它最喜欢的颜色 而且为什么第一个问蓝绿色
Yeah, and why would you give a fuck what his favorite color is, and why are you starting with teal?
这很有趣啊 这种像螳螂的生物 竟然有最喜欢的颜色
-You don't think it's interesting that a praying mantis thing has a favorite color
而且可能是令人意外的蓝绿色
and it might unexpectedly be teal?
是有一点有趣 但它刚刚在罐子里画和平标志
That is mildly interesting, but he just drew a peace sign on the jar.
-难道我们不想知道原因吗 -当然想
-Don't we wanna see what's up with that? -Yes, we do.
高夫 为何画和平标志
Goff, why did you put a peace sign on the jar?
是非题 我说过要用是非题 只能答是或否
Yes or no! It's yes or no! It's only fucking yes-or-no questions!
规则也太多
-That's a lot of rules.
两条而已
-Two fucking rules. Two!
第一 只能是或否 第二 少耍白♥痴♥
One, yes or no. Two, don't be a fucking moron.
第二条也太难遵守了
How am I supposed to follow that second rule?
你闭嘴就是遵守了
Maybe by shutting the fuck up!
我懂了 我看透你了
- Oh! Okay, I see. - I see how you are.
"穆恩来电" 你只想跟鹰鹰还有高夫说话
Your preferred conversation partners are Eagly and Goff!
而这两个都说不了话
Neither of who are capable of speech!
你要不要反省一下啊 王八蛋
Try introspection on that, motherfucker!
抱歉
-Sorry.
你说得对
-No, you're right, you know, I...
我身边的伙伴都不会回嘴‥
I do surround myself with things that don't talk back and maybe I just--
-你不要自责 -兄弟 我在说话 听我说
-You shouldn't blame yourself. -Dude, fucking-- I'm talking! Listen!
听我说
Listen!
我怎么感觉你好像在生气
I'm getting this weird feeling that you're angry.
高夫 蝴蝶像"星际传奇"那样 要吃掉人类吗
Goff, are the Butterflies here to eat our flesh like the aliens from Pitch Black?
高夫 你们像外星人一样 来找人类传宗接代吗
Goff, are you here to put babies in us like in Alien?
-这有什么好难过的 -这样我要怎么体验当妈妈
Dude, you're upset about that? Well, how else I'm gonna experience motherhood?
不知道
Hmm, I don't know.
高夫 你来这里‥
Goff, are you here
是要我们像"E.T.外星人" 帮你回家吗
so we can help you get back home, like in E.T.?
你是要像"第三类接触" 播烂歌♥给我们听吗
Are you here so you can play us a shitty song like in Close Encounters?
该死 接电♥话♥啊
-Goddammit, answer, man!
-我过去 -来不及的
-I'll go over there. -You'll never make it in time.
打给义警呢
-Have you tried Vigilante?
快点 还有什么电影
Quick, what are some other movies?
"正义三兄弟 " "安达鲁之犬"
Uh... The Three Amigos. Un Chien Andalou.
"留校查看"1和2
Porky's. Porky's II--
我要外星人电影 列一堆无关的电影干吗
With aliens! Why would I want a list of random movies?
以免我们等等想看电影
Well, in case we wanted to watch a movie later!
哪位
Who is this?
义警 有没有看到和平使者
Vigilante, have you seen Peacemaker?
义警 我不认识他耶‥
Vigilante? I-- I don't know that person. That's, um--
有人叫这名字吗
Is that even a name?
感觉很像意大利人 但我是美国人 不可能‥
Um-- Sounds Italian. I'm-- I'm-- I'm American, so, I can't--
-有什么急事 穆恩 -你在家的话就快离开
-What's so urgent, Murn? -If you're at home, get the fuck out!
警方声请到逮捕令 随时会抵达
The police are gonna be there any second with an arrest warrant.
带好高夫
Grab Goff!
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, buddy.
我们是艾弗格林警方
This is the Evergreen Police Department!
马上举高双手走出来
Open the door and come out with your hands up now!
我们是艾弗格林警方
This is the Evergreen Police Department!
马上举高双手走出来
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表