剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah.
你死会了
Oh, you hubbed up?
什么
What?
对 结婚了 -不错啊
Married, yeah. - Hmm. That's cool.
我也是很老派的
I'm into old- fashioned stuff too, you know,
喜欢陶瓷娃娃 死刑‥
Hummel figurines and capital punishment...
垃圾桶小子之类的
...and Garbage Pail Kids and stuff. - You know?
你说穆恩先生的故事 是什么意思
Hey, what'd you mean when you said you heard stories about Mr. Murn?
我知道他是佣兵
I know he's a mercenary.
拿钱杀人 不顾正义
I know he killed a lot of people,and not always for the right side.
我不信任他
I know I don't trust his ass.
晚安了 史密斯
Well, good night, Smith.
晚安 阿勒屁优
'Night, Arbysmola.
是阿德巴约
It's Adebayo.
阿德巴约
Adebayo.
我真是欣赏你口出秽言 还可以这么有自信
the confidence with which you said something so wrong.
正是我的作风
Oh, that's my thing.
还有我老二很大
That and having a big dick.
这件事我就不用知道了
Yep, information I had no need for.
我是认真的
No, I'm...I'm serious.
我老二太大
It's too big, actually. It...
老是弄痛别人 -好‥
causes people pain. - Okay.
初中的小朋友都叫我猩猩手臂
Kids in junior high, they called me "Chimp- Arm."
晚安了 小菊花
Good night, sweet-cheeks.
小菊花
"Sweet-cheeks."
应该不会没礼貌吧 鹰鹰
That wasn't inappropriate, was it, Eagly?
♪ Baby woke me up this morning ♪
♪ She said
Hey, man, we are through ♪
♪ She said, if you ain't gonna
Go to heaven with me ♪
♪ Then I ain't goin'
To hell with you ♪
♪ Well, that's all right
Now baby ♪
♪ Just one last thing
On my mind ♪
♪ I'm just trying
To find a place ♪
♪ In a world
Gone mean and blind ♪
♪ So I say, come on
Come on, come on, fuck yeah ♪
♪ Come on, come on, come on
Come on, come on, come on ♪
♪ Fuck yeah, come on
Come on... ♪
♪ I said, come on, come on
Come on, fuck yeah! ♪
♪ Come on, come on, come on ♪
♪ Oh, yeah! ♪
美女
She's a babe.
-♪ Oh, yeah, I... ♪
金发妹 我可以问个问题吗
Hey, Goldilocks, can I ask you a question?
想问如何治疗口臭的话 当然好
As long as it's a question about how to cure rotting fish breath, sure.
去死 婊♥子♥
Fuck you, bitch!
♪ I'm in love, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ At least
Every minute or two ♪
别生气 兄弟
Easy, buddy.
-♪ Until the next time ♪
-♪ A girl walks by ♪
♪ I think I love her too
Oh, I ♪
-♪ I can't help myself ♪
好巧喔 你说是吧
Crazy coincidence, right?
是啊 真是不巧
Oh, yeah. Yeah. - Uncanny.
是吧 -要喝什么
Right? - What can I get you?
我跟她喝一样的
I'll just... I'll have the same.
你姓哈考特吧
So... Harcourt, right?
对
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你名字叫什么 -干吗问
What's your first name? - Why?
好奇而已
Just curious. I mean...
你不必叫我和平使者 叫我克里斯就好
You know, you don't have to call me Peacemaker, you can call me Chris.
我叫你和平使者 你叫我哈考特 如何
I'll call you Peacemaker. You call me Harcourt. How's that?
好 -什么
Okay. What?
她对你说什么
You fucking kidding me? She said what?
只是觉得你不用 随时保持工作状态
Hey - I'm just trying to say it doesn't always have to be about work...
等等 -好
Hold on. - Okay.
你刚刚对我朋友说什么 你这死臭‥
What the fuck did you say to my friend,you ugly fuckin cu...
老天喔 痛死我 这位小姐
Jesus fuck, lady.
你刚刚想说什么 我是死臭什么
What was that next word? "You ugly fucking" what? - Oh, God!
有人要替他把话说完吗
Any of the rest of you wanna finish it for him?
♪ Summertime girls ♪
♪ You make my whole world
Go around ♪
你刚刚说到哪里
What were you saying?
太辣了吧
That was so fuckin' hot.
我知道你假装开走
I clocked you driving by
又回转跟踪我
and then making a U- turn to follow me in here.
什么嘛
What?
把我说得像跟踪狂一样
Come on, the way you say it makes it sound all stalkery.
我没有 是你的行径像跟踪狂
No, the way that you did it made it stalkery.
我只是如实陈述
I just described it.
听好 我对你毫无兴趣 只在乎你为国效命的战力
Look, I have no interest in you other than your ability to fight for us.
就算长了张帅哥脸 你依旧是个混帐杀人犯
Just because you're handsome doesn't mean you're not a piece-of-shit murderer.
你觉得我帅
You think I'm handsome?
天啊 快滚
Oh, my God, please fuck off.
我过去四年都在坐牢
Okay, look, I... I've been in prison the last four years, okay?
我都没有对象
I haven't been with anyone... I... I haven't been
很久没有女友了
with any woman in a long time.
我没有要谈感情
I'm not asking for emotional connection here.
就是想开心一下
I'm just asking for fun.
碰碰性器官而已 腰部以上都是禁区
Genital- to- genital contact, no touching above here.
不行 要脖子以上 我会摸你的奶 抱歉
No. Fuck it, it's gotta be here. I gotta touch your boobs. Sorry. Just trying to,
我只是想发泄 这几年累积的压力‥
I don't know, relieve some of the stress that's been building up over the years. I mean...
而我只是想好好喝个啤酒
Cool! And I'm just trying to fuckin' have a beer,
但那几个王八蛋跟你
but whether it's those douchebags or you,
让我此生大概都无福消受
I guess that's just something that I can't have
因为‥不晓得 我会化妆
in my life because, I don't know, I wear makeup?
我告诉你 自己看着办
You know what? Go fuck yourself...
克里斯
Chris.
-♪ I feel your desire ♪
♪ As the moonlight lingers ♪
-♪ In the sky ♪
♪ I'm walking through fire ♪
♪ Can't you hear me when I cry ♪
♪ One night of passion
One night of hunger ♪
♪ And my attraction
Is getting stronger... ♪
♪ My heart is
Screaming out your name ♪
自♥由♥
Freedom
队上状况如何
How's the team?
还行吧 我听说穆恩不是什么好人
Okay, I guess. Murn, I hear, is not such a great guy.
我不在乎他人品如何 能力强就好
I don't care about the quality of the knife, as long as the blade is sharp.
约翰还可以
John seems okay.
他很好控制
He's pliable.
哈考特很难搞
Harcourt is hard.
金发妹很有野心 小心点
Barbie's ambitious. Watch out for her.
是否该跟他们讨论全盘计划
Shouldn't we just loop them in on the whole plan?
不行 莉奥塔 你就是我在这队上的眼线
No. You're my eyes and ears, Leota, while you're there.
为顾大局 我只能信任你
And the only one I trust with the big picture.
假日记收到了吗
Did my forger get you the diary?
“和平使者的日记” 这荒唐的东西吗 收到了
This goofy shit? Yeah.
找机会藏在拖车里
Hide it in his trailer the first chance you get,
别让他找到
somewhere he won't find it.
和平使者如何
How's Peacemaker?
老样子 性别歧视很严重
Yeah. He's his own thing. - Sexist.
是啊 -大概也是种族歧视
Yeah. - Probably racist.
你也知道他爸是什么货色
Oh, you know who his father is.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
但他似乎也给人一种‥
But there's something else about him that's...
什么
What?
悲伤的感觉 你同情他吗
...sad. - Empathy?
做这行 心软可是会赔上性命
In this business, Leota, that will get you killed.
是吗 但也不重要吧
Yeah, well, it doesn't really matter, does it?
我感谢你给我工作机会 但完成这个任务后
I appreciate the work, but after this job is done,
琪亚跟我会恢复自立能力
Keeya and I will be back on our feet
我会找份真心喜欢的工作
and I'll find a job I actually like.
行啊
Sure.
放弃你天生的优秀能力
Ignore your God- given, natural talent.
我觉得不是这样 我跟这些人差太多了
剧集 | 和平使者(2022) | 导航列表