这就是公共服务的意义--
That's what public service is all about --
每天有微小的变化
Small incremental change every day.
罗斯福总统曾说过
Teddy Roosevelt once said,
"生命所能提供的最好犒赏
"Far and away, the best prize that life has to offer
"就是努力于值得做的工作"
"is a chance to work hard at work worth doing."
而我想加上 一份工作值得去做
And I would add that what makes work worth doing
是因为能和你爱的人一起做
is getting to do it with people that you love.
印第安纳大学 2035
我的职业生涯是30多年前开始的
I started my career more than 30 years ago,
就在印第安纳州Pawnee这里的公园与娱乐部门
in the Parks and Recreation Department right here in Pawnee, Indiana.
我有过很多不同的工作
I've had a lot of different jobs,
包括曾任两届你们的州长
including two terms as your governor.
而不久 一场新的 未知的挑战正等着我
And soon a new, unknown challenge awaits me,
对我来说 甚至现在 依然令人激动
which to me even now is thrilling,
因为我爱这份工作
because I love the work.
不是说公共服务不性感
Not to say that public service isn't sexy,
因为它肯定是
because it definitely is.
但那不是我们做的原因
But that's not why we do it.
我们做 是因为我们有机会在值得做的工作上努力
We do it because we get the chance to work hard at work worth doing
与一群我们爱的人们一起
alongside a team of people who we love.
所以 我感谢和我一起走来的人们
So, I thank those people who walked with me,
我也感谢你们授予我这份荣誉
and I thank you for this honor.
现在找到你的团队 开始工作吧
Now go find your team and get to work.
除了公共政策学院授予Knope州长的名誉博士学位之外
In addition to Governor Knope's honorary doctorate from the School of Public Policy,
为了感谢她为印第安纳州人♥民♥做的一切
in recognition of all she's done for the people of Indiana,
学校图书馆从此将以她名字命名
the campus library will henceforth bear her name.
一座他妈的图书馆吗
A [Bleep] Library?
Pawnee 2017
嗯 那就能搞定了
Yeah, that should do it.
秋千修好了
The swing is fixed.
嗯 就是这样了 先生--
Well, there you go, sir --
本地政♥府♥的最佳体现
Local government at its very best.
实际上 这些人里没有在本地政♥府♥工作的
Actually, none of these people works in local government.
这是一群公民个人 以及一个误入歧途的联邦雇员
This is a group of private citizens and one misguided federal employee
多管不属于她的闲事
meddling where she does not belong.
你能就有一次-- - 不行
For once, could you just-- - No.
无论如何 又一个被尽职的公共服务人员解决的问题
In any case, another problem solved by the hard work of dedicated public servants.
好吧 很好
Okay. Great.
拜
Bye.
是啊 差不多就是这样的
Yeah, that's about right.
好了 嗯...
Okay. Well...
等等 Gayle让我保证为了旧情拍一张合影
Hang on. Gayle made me promise to get a quick picture just for old times' sake.
好主意 Garry有个好主意了
Good idea. Garry had a good idea.
啊 光线完全搞错了
Ah. The lighting's all wrong.
我给你发张魅力照吧 晚点把我PS进去就行
I'm gonna send you a glamour shot. Just Photoshop me in later.
我反正也不会出现在照片里的 因为我是个吸血鬼
I'm not gonna show up in that picture anyway because I'm a vampire.
嘿 宝 这张照片 我应该是Burt Macklin
Hey, babe, for this picture, should I be Burt Macklin,
Johnny Karate
Johnny Karate,
还是我的新角色 雷拳警长 医学博士
or my new character, Sergeant Thunderfist, M.D.?
你从哪搞到的啊
Where did you get that?
沙坑里找到的
Found in sandbox.
恶心
Ew!
扮Macklin
Go Macklin.
Macklin最性感
Macklin's the hottest.
赶紧来吧
Get on with it.
我这个笑容坚持不下去了 我看起来好荒唐
I can't hold this smile forever. I look ridiculous.
好了 坚持住 好了
Okay. Hang on. Okay.
你准备好了吗 宝
You ready, babe?
是的
Yes.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
Traveling Wilburys - End of the Line
一切都很好 在微风中驰骋
Well it's all right, riding around in the breeze
一切都很好 只要过得自己喜欢
Well it's all right, if you live the life you please
一切都很好 穷尽你的所能
Well it's all right, doing the best you can
一切都很好 只要你伸出援手
Well it's all right, as long as you lend a hand
《公园与游憩》到此就结束了
That is a series wrap on "Parks and Recreation."
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表