跟东北分部说我们需要给他们施加压力
Tell the Northeast that we need to put pressure on them,
要不我们就要一直等下去了 我已经等累了 好吧
or else we're gonna be waiting forever, and I'm tired of waiting on them, okay?
抱歉 今天忙得不可开交
Sorry. This is a crazy day.
所以你怎么了 你个大笨蛋
So what's up with you, you big lug?
没什么重要的 只是觉得你可能想吃个午饭
Nothing important. Just thought you might want to have lunch.
明天吗 - 我当然愿意了
Tomorrow? - I would love to.
已经太久了 JJ餐厅 12:30吗
It's been too long. JJ's Diner, 12:30?
很好 到时候见 - 好的
Excellent. See you then. - Okay.
所以Randy说参议院明天投票
So Randy says the House is voting tomorrow,
而他们需要我们去华盛顿准备
and they need us in Washington to prep.
哦天哪 真的吗
Oh, my God, really?
好吧 给我们订最早离开的航♥班♥ 带上密苏里的文件
Okay, get us the first flight out of here and grab the Missouri files.
在我车上见
Meet me at my car.
嘿 宝 我得去华盛顿一趟
Hey, babe. I got to go to Washington.
你能去接孩子吗
Can you pick up the kids?
哦 哦不
Oh. Oh, no.
Ron 我午餐失约了
Ron, I stood you up for lunch.
你确实是 是的
You did, yes.
我等了一阵子 但能轻松推测发生了什么
I waited for a while, but it was pretty easy to figure out what had happened.
你的生活看起来挺忙碌的
Your life seemed pretty hectic.
这就是故事的全部了吗
Is that the rest of the story?
我放了你的鸽子
That I stood you up?
你是想找我问什么的
You were going to ask me something.
所以你才想去吃午饭
That's why you wanted to have lunch.
Ron 你是打算-- - 我准备找你求一份工作
Ron, you were going-- - I was gonna ask you for a job.
在联邦政♥府♥里
In the federal government.
说出这句话感觉就很肮脏
Just saying it out loud feels dirty.
你想念你的朋友了
You missed your friends,
而你想上三楼来再和我们一起工作
and you wanted to come up to the third floor and work with us again.
我甚至不敢想象你这样会有多难
I can't even imagine how hard that must have been for you.
天啊 问什么我没意识到呢
God, why didn't I see that?
Ron 我太抱歉了
Ron, I am so sorry.
我应该当个更好的朋友的
I should've been a better friend to you.
实话说 Leslie 没事的
Honestly, Leslie, it's fine.
那只是一个已经写下的句子里的一个标点符号♥罢了
It was a punctuation mark on a sentence that had already been written.
我在政♥府♥工作的时间已经结束了
My time in government work was over.
当然 我热爱关闭一切
Sure, I loved shutting things down
以及从内部让那个腐朽的野兽流血
and bleeding the rotting beast from the inside.
你的比喻都太美了
Your metaphors are so beautiful.
但到我该离开的时候了
But it was time for me to leave,
而我感觉不想向你或任何人解释
and I didn't feel like explaining why to you or anyone.
所有后来发生的事情--我们的争吵
Everything that happened after-- the fight we had,
我们公♥司♥接手晨星开♥发♥时没有提醒你
not giving you a heads-up when my company took on the Morningstar development
推平了那个护士的旧房♥子--
and bulldozed the nurse's old house--
我确实很后悔
I do regret that.
我在这里的时光很愉快
I had a good run here.
但在你 Tom Donna April和Terry离开后
But after you and Tom and Donna and April and Terry left,
当我环顾这个办公室
when I looked around this office,
一切都已经变了
nothing was the same.
是啊 嗯 那我们倒是有修复的方法
Yeah, well, there's a way to fix that.
凌晨5:44
Willie Nelson - Buddy
和我笑吧 朋友
Laugh with me, buddy
和我闹吧 朋友
Jest with me, buddy
别让她打败我了 朋友
Don't let her get the best of me, buddy
永远别让我开始
Don't ever let me start
感觉寂寞
Feelin' lonely
如果我何时需要你 朋友
If I ever needed you, buddy
你知道我是真心的 朋友
You know now I really do, buddy
永远别让我开始
Don't ever let me start
感觉寂寞
Feelin' lonely
早上7:59
早上8:00
*它有新的女王啦*
♪ It's got a new queen ♪
*所有人都好卑鄙*
♪ Everybody really mean ♪
*火不是我们放的*
♪ We didn't start the fire ♪
*它一直再烧因为世界一直在转*
♪ It was always burning since the world's been turning ♪
嗯 这可跟我预料的情况不太一样啊
Well, this is different from what I expected to find.
*火啊*
♪ Fire ♪
哦 早啊 伙计们
Oh. Morning, guys.
早上好 Leslie
Good morning, Leslie.
你们对办公室做了什么啊
What did you do to the office?
Ron 你穿着我的瑜伽服呢 你要把弹性面料都撑坏了
Ron, you're wearing my yoga clothes. You're gonna stretch out the elastic.
我们好抱歉呢
We're sorry.
*火啊 钱啊 人啊*
♪ Fire and money and people ♪
嘿 我把我们的会议都推迟到明天了
Hey. I moved our meetings to tomorrow
因为你在下午两点是同时喝醉和宿醉的状态
because you are drunk and hungover simultaneously at 2:00 in the afternoon.
是啊 好决定
Yeah. Good call.
还有 你有个访客
Also, you have a visitor.
不 不管是谁 我都毫无兴趣--
No, whoever it is, I have zero interest in--
你好 - Ron
Hello. - Ron!
Ron Ron Ron Ron Ron
Ron, Ron, Ron, Ron, Ron.
我们刚刚一起度过了12个小时 女人
We just spent 12 hours together, woman.
嗯 我不在乎
Mm, don't care.
我有三年份违背你意愿强行抱你的权利
I have three years' worth of hugs to force upon you against your will.
我有个小东西要给你
I have a small object for you.
可以称作是正式和解的礼物 我假设
Call it an official peace offering, I suppose.
哇 这也太好了
Wow. This is very sweet.
但你确实意识到是我6小时之前给你的这张照片吧
But you do realize I gave you this picture six hours ago.
礼物是这个相框
The frame is the gift.
当我的公♥司♥接受晨星开♥发♥时
When my company took on the Morningstar development,
而我意识到这意味着推平Ann的旧房♥子
and I realized it meant bulldozing Ann's old house,
我救下了她的前门
I salvaged her front door.
然后我除掉了所有糟糕的涂料和亮漆--
Then I stripped off all the terrible paint and lacquer--
人们真的不知道如何正确打理木材--
people really don't know how to finish wood properly--
然后我做成了这个相框 以防你和我有一天...
and I made it into this frame for you in the event that you and I ever...
Ron 你这个又大又胖又巨人的傻瓜
Ron. You big, fat, giant sap.
这么说就没必要了吧 - 我爱死了
That seems unnecessary. - I love it.
但我感觉好糟 我没给你准备任何东西 我--
But I feel bad. I don't have anything for you. I--
人生中第一次 是我没准备礼物了
For the first time in my life, I am present-less.
要不你请我吃顿饭吧
How 'bout you buy me a meal?
你饿了吗 - 我饿死了
You hungry? - I'm starving.
April Ron和我要去JJ吃太多早餐食物了
April, Ron and I are going to JJ's to eat too much breakfast food.
为什么世界上有任何人吃除早餐食物之外的东西
Why does anybody in the world ever eat anything but breakfast food?
人们都是笨蛋 Ron
People are idiots, Ron.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表