好的 参议员们会问的核心问题是
Okay, the central question that the senators are gonna be asking is,
"我们为什么要投入给国家公园部呢"
"Why should we invest in the National Parks Service?"
April... - 嗯 很简单 Leslie
April... - Well, it is simple, Leslie.
在当今快节奏生活的社会中 国家公园依然是最适合
In today's fast-paced society, national parks are still the best place
满月日狼人变身的场所
for full moon werewolf transformations.
我知道你在开玩笑
I know you're kidding.
但我也知道你已经准备好 我们会很棒的
But I also know that you're prepared and we are going to do great.
你对这次旅途有多兴奋呢
How psyched are you about this trip?
April 你是不是超级兴奋啊
April, are you super psyched?
是啊 而且你牙齿上有口红
Yeah. Also you have lipstick on your teeth.
我是吗 嗯 好吧 当心得不错
I do? Mm, okay. Good looking out.
我们是好队伍
We're a great team.
嗯 我从没想过我会这么说
Well, I never thought I'd say this,
但我觉得我知道你脑子里发生什么了
but I think I know what's going on in your head.
哦 那好 欢迎来到恐怖谷
Oh, well then, welcome to the terror dome.
好吧 你需要告诉Leslie你想离开这份工作了
Okay, you need to tell Leslie that you want to leave your job.
不啊 任何改变都会让她抓狂
No. She freaks out when anything changes.
有次Andy告诉她我要剪掉刘海 然后她打了110
One time Andy told her that I was getting rid of my bangs and she called 911.
好吧 嗯 我没法再保守你的秘密了
Okay, well, I can't keep your secret much longer.
只要你的名字冒出来 我就恐慌
Anytime your name comes up, I panic
然后把话题转移到《双峰》重拍直到她觉得无聊为止
and change the subject to the Twin Peaks reboot 'til she gets bored.
所以你就聊一秒钟吗
So you talk for one second?
接下来几天你要和她一起过
You're gonna spend the next couple days with her.
如果你和她直接和坦诚地讲
If you talk to her directly and honestly,
她可以很意外的开明的
she can be surprisingly open-minded.
哦 真的吗 哦 好吧
Oh, really? Oh, okay.
嘿 Leslie 呃 我在想行程上的字体能不能改一下
Hey, Leslie, um, I was thinking about changing the font on the itineraries.
你觉得呢 - 什么 为啥
What do you think? - What? Why?
什么理由 那些--那些字体是完美的
On what grounds? Those--those fonts are perfect.
它可读性强而且紧凑 全部放进了一页
It's readable and compact, it's all on one page.
太荒唐了吧 别瞎折腾了
That's insane. Don't mess with that.
我是说 我欣赏你的主动性
I mean, I appreciate your initiative,
但行程不是胡闹的正确地方
but itineraries are not the right place to mess around.
是啊 April 我跟你说过了 那个主意太荒谬了
Yeah. April, I told you, that was an absurd idea.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第7季 第8集
第7季 第8集
我不在乎Ben是怎么说的
I don't care what Ben says.
我不会在这次旅途中告诉Leslie我要离职的
I'm not going to tell Leslie I'm leaving my job on this trip.
她会让我淹死在波托马克河...
She'll drown me in the Potomac...
同时背诵着波托马克河的事实
while she recites facts about the Potomac.
嗯 别苦恼了 小甜饼 我们已经有进展了 不是吗
Well don't fret, cookie. We've made progress, haven't we?
我们有一整个表列出你新工作需要的东西
We got a whole list of all the things you need out of a new job.
苹果汁 烧烤酱
Apple juice, barbeque sauce,
巧克力古拉麦片-- 等等
Count Chocula-- wait.
哦 抱歉 那个列表是我想让人们称呼我的炫酷新昵称
Oh, sorry, that's the list of cool new nicknames I want people to call me.
这是你的列表
Here's your list.
我甚至不知道想要什么工作 怎么能告诉她我要走了呢
How can I tell her I'm leaving when I don't even know what job I want?
宝 我希望你和我一起来
Babe, I wish you were coming with me.
我刚决定了April出城的时候我要做什么了
I just decided what I am going to do while April is out of town.
我要组建一支队伍 给她找份新工作
I'm going to round up the team and find her a new job.
是 请找Ben Wyatt
Yeah, Ben Wyatt please?
跟他说我是巧克力古拉麦片
Tell him it's Count Chocula.
呃 不 是Andrew Dwyer 抱歉
Uh, no it's Andrew Dwyer. I'm sorry.
所以April要走了吗
So April wants to leave?
我一直都知道她会厌倦政♥府♥工作的
I always knew she would tire of government.
已经够久了
Took long enough.
嗯 我和Ben都想帮助April找到一份新工作
Well, both me and Ben are trying to help April find a new job,
而我们觉得可能她能为你工作
and we thought maybe she could work for you.
我感觉会是完美的契合
I feel like it would be a perfect fit.
虽然 我不明确知道你们在这里做的是什么
Although, I don't know exactly what you guys do here.
我猜想...
I'm guessing...
是个生意吗
it's a business?
刺客吗 职业杀手
Assassins? Hit men?
医生 你们是医生
Doctors. You guys are doctors.
我们建东西
We build things.
来吧 我带你们转转
Come on, let me show you around.
这是扇门 这些 当然 是墙
This is a door. These, of course, are walls.
还有什么 还有什么 啊
What else? What else? Ah!
见见我们的副总裁 Don Swanson
Meet our Vice President, Don Swanson.
Don 这二位是Andrew和Benjamin - 很高兴见到你们
Don, this is Andrew and Benjamin. - Pleasure to meet you.
这是你兄弟吗
Is this your brother?
你有个兄弟
You have a brother.
不
No.
好吧 是 我想秘密已经泄露了
Fine. Yes. I suppose the cat's out of the bag.
我有一个弟弟 一个 弟弟
I have a brother. One brother.
在公园部这么多年
All those years together at the Parks department
你从没告诉我们你有个弟弟
and you never told us you had a brother.
你在公园部工作吗 - 参观结束了
You worked at the Parks department? - Tour's over!
好了 登机包装好了 垃圾杂♥志♥买♥♥好了
Okay. Carry-on bag's packed. Trashy magazines purchased.
登机牌捏在手里了 我们还有26分钟的无组织聊天时间
Boarding passes in hand, and we have 26 minutes for unstructured chat time.
你想聊什么呢 - 我不知道了 没啥
What do you want to talk about? - I don't know. Nothing.
我觉得或许我们可以聊聊你的未来
I thought maybe we could talk about your future.
想聊聊你的未来吗
Wanna talk about your future?
是啊 我最近已经考虑很多了 - 是啊 我也想到了
Yeah. I've actually been thinking about that a lot lately. - Yeah, I figured.
的确很难 在你的年纪 看清你的道路
It's hard, at your age, to figure out your path.
我知道啊 - 是啊
I know. - Yeah.
我本打算在华盛顿用这个来给你惊喜的 但管他呢
I was gonna surprise you with this in Washington, but, you know, what the heck?
现在是无组织聊天时间 所以...
It's unstructured chat time. So...
你看
ta-da!
这是你在联邦政♥府♥中明晰的 确定的道路
This is your clear, definitive path through the federal government.
它从今天这里的这趟航♥班♥开始 一路走向2022年
It starts here today with this flight and it goes all the way to 2022.
酷哦 对吧
Cool, right?
哇 这也太认真了
Wow. This is intense.
我必须猜测一些你最终的政♥府♥目标
I had to make some guesses about your ultimate government objectives
以及你的时尚选择 之类的 但重点是
and your fashion choices, etcetera, but the point is
有了这个 你就不必担心了
with this you don't have to worry.
我知道啊 我感觉好放松啊
I know! I feel so relaxed.
是啊 我知道啊
Yeah! I know!
这些衬衫是怎么回事啊
What's up with these shirts?
政♥府♥搭档一辈子
Gov Buds for Life?
就是我的一点点自娱自乐 你知道吗
Just a little fun I was having, you know?
我没有真做出这些衬衫
I didn't really make the shirts.
但你还是做了吗 - 是的 我做了
But did you though? - Yes, I did!
哈哈 你看看
Ha-ha! Ta-da!
哦 而且 我是中间座哦
Oh, and also, I have a middle seat.
April 第一组要登机啦
April! Group one is boarding!
详细说一下 她在这份工作中要做些什么呢
Break it down. What will she be doing at this job?
嗯 有大概六个人向她汇报
Well, she'd have about six people reporting to her.
如果马上开始的话 预计她可以管理我们在Snerling的新仓库
And if she started soon, she could project manage our new warehouse in Snerling.
能做自己的老板 现在为止还不错
Get to be my own boss. So far, so good.
她也想对主要工作内容有热情的兴趣
She also wants passionate interest in subject matter.
所以 这是栋什么楼呢
So, what kind of building is it?
是额外乙烯基片材的一座大规模仓库
It's a large scale storage unit for surplus vinyl sheeting.
好的 所以那就 呃 很无聊
Okay. So that's, uh, boring.
她有机会实践任何创造性的问题解决方式吗
Would she have an opportunity to practice any creative problem solving?
创造性是给戴眼镜又喜欢撒谎的人准备的
Creativity is for people with glasses who like to lie.
虽然 我设想她可以用"创造性"的方法整理和摆放乙烯基片材
Although, I suppose she could use "creative" ways to organize and stack the vinyl sheeting.
不 那也太离谱了
No, that's insane.
我们就使用Towsend方法 那是久经考验的
We use the Towsend method. It's tried and true.
我觉得这条路可能走不通了
I think this might be a dead end.
我觉得你可能是对的
I think you might be right.
但让一个好人走出政♥府♥已经是值得的努力了
But getting a good person out of government is a worthwhile endeavor.
我会帮忙 但我先需要点吃的
I will help, but first I'm gonna need some grub.
哦 是的 我们来点午饭和冰淇淋
Ooh, yeah! Let's grab some lunch and some ice cream!
然后或许来点冰淇淋后墨西哥玉米饼呢
Then maybe some after ice cream tacos?
我们就头脑风暴 然后或许买♥♥点小吃
We'll just brainstorm and maybe grab some snacks.
Vaughn Lon
Vaughn, Lon.
Ron
Ron.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表