好的 我觉得我们准备好了
Okay, I think we're all set.
虽然我会主导这些会议
Even though I'm taking the lead on these meetings,
不要害怕 随时打断我 - 收到
don't be afraid to jump in. - Copy that.
April 当Randy提到那个河流项目的时候 那你就该--
April, when Randy brings up the river project, that is your cue to--
转移警卫的注意力 让汉堡神偷逃出去
Distract the guards so the Hamburglar can make his escape.
我们今天要见很多参议员呢
We're meeting with a lot of senators today.
她会没事的吗 - 是啊
Is she going to be okay? - Yeah.
April就是这样的 相信我
It's just April. Trust me.
而我们希望你们也同意 这是最佳的方案
And we hope you agree that this is the best plan
能保护国家公园的资金进入下一个十年
to preserve national parks' funding into the next decade.
嗯 所以Leslie 你怎么觉得 这--这是正确的选择吗
Well, so Leslie, what do you think? Is--is this the right move?
嗯 我觉得这是唯一的选择 Boxer参议员
Well, I think it's the only move, Senator Boxer.
我不觉得这个机会能再出现了
I don't think this chance is gonna come around again.
嗯 你知道 如果对Leslie没问题 那我也没问题
Well, you know, if it's good with Leslie, it's good with me.
嗯 我还有个好主意
Well, I have another great idea.
要不你和我 April Randy 首都的历史路灯杆
How about you and me, April, Randy, historical lamp posts of D.C.?
步行观光 15分钟后开始
Walking tour starts in 15 minutes.
听起来不错 但是 呃 我确实和总统有个会面
Sounds great, but, uh, I do have an appointment with the President.
我们能来吗
Can we come?
这是个什么生意呢 是比如刺客还是宇航员
What kind of a business is this? Is it like hit men or astronauts?
是个会计公♥司♥
It's an accounting firm.
但他们最近开了一个咨♥询♥部门
But they recently opened up a consulting wing.
而咨♥询♥对April来说是完美的
And consulting is perfect for April.
你觉得这个Barney家伙会听我们要说的吗
You think this Barney fellow will listen to what we have to say?
Ben Ben来了
Ben! Ben is here!
嗨 Ben
Hi, Ben!
Ted Ben来了
Ted! Ben is here!
嘿 能见到你们真是愉"会"至极啊
Hey, it is actuarially very good to see you guys.
Ben
Ben!
他们这里挺喜欢我的 - 你得听听这个啊
They like me here. - You gotta hear this!
所以我们觉得我们能保持低开销 依然在期限内完成
So we think we can keep costs down and still meet deadlines.
你知道 我必须说
You know, I have to say I'm really impressed
对你们内政部的工作印象深刻
with what you guys are doing over at Interior.
谢谢你 陆天娜参议员 我们真的感谢你的支持
Thank you, Senator Gillibrand, we really appreciate your support.
你介意给你的书签个名吗 - 哦 当然 当然
Would you mind signing a copy of your book? - Oh, of course, of course.
我擅自做主写下了一点题词
I took the liberty of writing the inscription.
你只需要签名就好
All you have to do is sign.
"致Leslie 启发我的人 我的灵感源泉
"To Leslie, my inspiration, my muse,
我的伙伴 我的一切都归功于你"
my partner in crime. I owe it all to you."
如果你感觉还有遗漏 下面还有空间写附言
And there's room for a P.S. if you feel there's more you left out.
嗯 我觉得我这里已经说完想说的了
Well, I think I've said all I wanna say right here.
好吧 - 好吧
Okay. - Okay.
是啊 嗯 我现在没法做
Yeah, well, I can't do that right now.
哦 天 待会儿回电
Oh, boy. I'll call you back.
你好 参议员 你有空聊一下吗
Hello, Senator. Do you have a minute to chat?
哦 我现在不行 我有个会
Oh, I can't right now. I've got a meeting.
嗯 实际上 我和你的员工沟通过了
Well, actually, I checked with your staff
他们说你有半小时的空闲
and they said that you have a free half hour.
有人跟你说过你的坚持会令人紧张吗
Did anyone ever tell you that your tenacity can be intimidating?
是的 四年级开始 人生的每个月
Yes. Every month of my life since fourth grade.
现在 我们来聊国家公园
Now, let's talk about national parks.
嗯 我只想说我非常意外
Well, I just have to say I'm very surprised
你们二位在这点上意见一致
that the two of you are seeing eye to eye on this one.
嗯 Buckner参议员和我都非常关心我们国家的资源
Well, Senator Buckner and I are both concerned about our nation's resources.
而那当然也包括我们的国家公园
And that absolutely includes our national parks.
但那不只是我们有共同点的地方 实际上 我们真正的热情是在...
But that's not all we have in common. In fact, our real passion is...
波利尼西亚民族音乐
Polynesian folk music.
什--什么
W--what?
波利尼西亚民族音乐
Polynesian folk music.
我们的乐队今晚在乔治城大学演出 你们想看可以来
Our band is playing in Georgetown tonight if you'd like to come.
我们叫做"堆砾党派" - 你理解了吗
We're called "Across the Isle." - Did you get that? Aisle? Isle?
就像堆成一个小岛的砂砾 和对立党派的对立
Like an island and then across the aisle, the political aisle.
就像是双关 就是个文字游戏
It's like a pun. It's a play on words.
我确实理解 - 你确定吗
I do get it. - Are you sure?
我们当然会来看的
We are definitely coming to this.
现在买♥♥的话是8块 门口的话是10块
It's $8.00 if you buy your tickets now. It's $10.00 at the door.
财政保守 爱死这个家伙了
Fiscal conservative. Love this guy.
爱死这个家伙 - 是啊
Love this guy. - Yeah.
April Ludgate Dwyer
April Ludgate Dwyer.
她在你们做财务的Gryzzl交易中工作过
She worked on the Gryzzl deal that you guys did the finances for.
现在 我知道你们要开一个咨♥询♥部门
Now, I know that you're opening up a consulting wing,
而我们就觉得April会是很好的人选
and we just think that April would be a great hire.
是啊 而且事情是这样的 Barney
Yeah, and here's the thing, Barney.
我们很显然非常熟悉咨♥询♥是什么
We're obviously very familiar with what consulting is
但要不你还是继续跟我这里的朋友们讲讲
but why don't you go ahead and tell my friends here,
因为我觉得他们应该不知道
because I don't think that they know.
创造性地解决问题
嗯 实际上是对困难问题找到创造性的解决方案
Well, it's really about finding creative solutions to difficult problems.
嗯 有很多时候会有开除 所以...
Now, a lot of times there's firings, so...
告诉人们做什么
不在乎人们喜不喜欢我
咨♥询♥顾问真的不太受人喜欢
consultants aren't exactly well liked.
我的天啊 这就是为她准备的工作 我能感觉到
Holy crap. This is the job for her, I can feel it.
她接受了 现在我们来聊福利
She'll take it! Now let's talk perks.
她夏天能休息吗 和学校一样 - 孩子 收着点
Does she get the summers off? Is it like school? - Son, easy.
嗯 她的专业是什么呢
Well, what did she major in?
经济吗 还是会计
Economics? Accounting?
她设计了自己的专业
She designed her own major.
"万圣节研究" - 相信我 Barney
"Halloween Studies." - Trust me, Barney.
她很聪慧 能很快学会新技能
She's brilliant and a very fast learner.
那 呃 "复"合你的"利"益吗
Does that, uh, compound your interests?
哈 - 哈哈
Huh? - Ha ha!
所以你觉得呢 啊 Barney
So what do you say? Huh, Barney?
哦 Ben 那也太棒了 - 谢谢
Oh, Ben, that was amazing. - Thank you.
但现在应征太晚了
But it's too late for her to apply.
很抱歉 但我们现在真的不接受申请者了
I'm sorry but we're not really taking any more applicants.
虽然我可以为另外一个人破个例
Though I could make an exception for someone else.
不感兴趣
Not interested.
好的 所以是5票同意 4票不同意
Okay, so five yeses and four nos.
开始得还不赖
Not a bad start.
所以 Leslie 我本想几周后再跟你聊这个的
So, Leslie, I was going to talk to you about this in a few weeks,
但Mike Norbert即将退休了
but Mike Norbert is retiring.
哦 真的吗 老Norb要下台了
Oh, really? 'Ol Norbs is stepping down.
处理不好那个压力了 是吧 真是个懦夫
Couldn't handle the pressure, huh? What a wuss.
他的婚姻要破裂了 - 哦--哦 好吧
His marriage is falling apart. - Oh--oh, okay.
她和他最好朋友有外遇
She had an affair with his best friend.
哦 好吧 我刚刚不该说那些的 - 是啊 我理解 我理解
Ooh, okay, I feel bad about what I said before. - Yeah, I get it, I get it.
所以 总之 对你的好消息是
So, anyway, the good news for you is
我们想提拔你为内政部运作副局长
we'd like to promote you to Deputy Director of Operations at the Interior.
哇
Wow.
你必须搬到华盛顿 而且必须完成
You'd have to move to D.C. and you have to complete
高级行政服务候选人发展计划
the Senior Executive Service Candidate Development Program.
我必须参加S.E.S.C.D.P.吗
I have to enroll in S.E.S.C.D.P.?
44周的密集课程和笔记记录吗 呃 这可是梦想成真啊
44 weeks of intensive courses and note taking? Um, it's a dream come true.
而且我必须警告你 还会有一场听证会的
And I have to warn you, there'll be a confirmation hearing.
一场听证会吗 他妹的一场听证会吗
A confirmation hearing? A freaking confirmation hearing?
打扰一下
Excuse me a second.
说什么 嗯哼 嗯哼
What's that? Mm-hmm, mm-hmm.
呃 据我所知 是的 我接受这份工作
Um, to the best of my recollection, yes, I accept the job.
哦 抱歉 女士 介意我借用一下你的帽子吗
Oh, excuse me, ma'am? Do you mind if I borrow your hat?
我只想以胜利姿态把它扔向天空
I just want to throw it up in the air victoriously.
不行 - 女士啊
No. - Ma'am!
我觉得那份工作完美适合April
I think that job's perfect for April.
我们只需要说服Barney给她一个机会
We just have to convince Barney to give her a shot.
我是说 第一个问题 她不比其他申请者更合适
I mean, first problem, she's not as qualified as the other applicants.
简单解决 我闯进她的大学
Simple solution. I break into her college
然后把她的学位改成会计 简单
and I change her degree to accounting. Easy.
我出门的时候 往黑板上看 那是什么
On my way out, look up at the blackboard, what is that?
不可能的数学方程 我解出来了
Impossible math equation? I solve it.
X等于Y 很显然
X equals Y, obviously.
教授走上来说 "我已经研究了50年了
Professor comes up to me and says, "I've been working on that for 50 years.
"你为何不收下这座数学奖杯呢"
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表