你让我开心...
You make me happy...
比我想象过的极限更开心
happier than I ever thought I could be.
没有你的话 我什么都做不到
Without you, I wouldn't be anything.
你是维持我前进的动力
You're what keeps me going.
你就是我的Verizon-Chipotle-Exxon
You're my Verizon-Chipotle-Exxon.
只要我和你一起 我就会开心的
As long as I'm with you, I'm gonna be happy.
所以我们就去华盛顿吧
So we go to Washington, D.C.
而我们从那里开始找到下一件又酷又棒的事情吧 好吗
And then we figure out the next cool and awesome thing from there, okay?
好
Okay.
这是一次很好的"善待某个人"
That was a very good "Being Nice to Someone."
我做到了
I did it.
我可以去给节目收尾了
I can go finish the show.
*离开的时间已经来到*
♪ Well it's time for us to go ♪
*但我想让你们都知道*
♪ But I want you all to know ♪
*空手道不是为了打架*
♪ That karate's not about fighting ♪
*是为了明白你是谁*
♪ It's about knowing who you are ♪
*保持善良和诚实*
♪ And being kind and honest ♪
*当你把那星星去追*
♪ While you're kicking for the stars ♪
*是啊 那就是Johnny Karate的方式*
♪ Yeah, that's the Johnny Karate way ♪
*把空手道放在心上*
♪ Keep karate in your heart ♪
*去追逐你的梦想*
♪ And aspire to your dreams ♪
*而一直要记得*
♪ And always remember ♪
*你永远在我队上*
♪ You're forever on my team ♪
*是啊 那就是Johnny Karate的方式*
♪ Yeah, that's the Johnny Karate way ♪
空手道大叫
Karate yell!
嗨呀
Hiya!
再见了 Pawnee 我会想你的
Good-bye, Pawnee. I will miss you.
伙计们 伙计们
Guys? Guys?
伙计们
Guys!
狼蛛
Tarantula.
谁能帮我出去吗 拜托
Could somebody get me out of here, please?
我来帮你吧 约翰·塞纳
I'll help you, John Cena.
不--
No--
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表