释放Ben Wyatt
Free Ben Wyatt!
释放Ben Wyatt
Free Ben Wyatt!
释放Ben Wyatt
Free Ben Wyatt!
释放Ben Wyatt
Free Ben Wyatt!
抱歉 从什么那里释放我啊
Excuse me, free me from what?
从女性的暴♥政♥中
From the tyranny of women.
我们是男性男人
We are the Male Men.
我们是男性权利的激进组织 我们已经厌倦了
We are a men's rights activist group, and we are fed up.
抱歉 现在发生什么了
I'm sorry. What's happening now?
每个成功女性的背后 都有个受她压♥迫♥的男性
Behind every successful woman is a man she has oppressed.
首先Leslie Knope把注意力都吸引到她身上 偷走了她丈夫的竞选活动
First Leslie Knope poaches her husband's campaign by making it all about her.
现在 她在强迫他烤馅饼 为她参加一场比赛吗
Now she's forcing him to bake pies and enter a contest for her?
不好意思 我可没强迫他做任何事情
Excuse me! I'm not forcing him to do anything!
他热爱烹饪啊
He loves to cook.
是啊 他有五条个性化的围裙啊
Yeah. He has five personalized aprons.
哦 所以我猜他是活该咯 因为他的着装吗
Oh. So I guess he was asking for it because of the way he was dressed?
我们已经受够了这个女性化的社会了
We are sick and tired of this feminized society.
男性已经有过一段艰难的时期了 在...
Men have had a very rough go of it, for...
就在最近
Just recently.
而现在就要结束了
And it ends now.
男而骄傲
Male and proud!
男而骄傲
Male and proud!
男而骄傲
Male and proud!
我们都能同意没人喜欢Leslie Knope
We can all agree that no one likes Leslie Knope.
但问题是 "为什么呢"
But the question is, "Why?"
Marcia Langman
Marcia Langman.
Leslie Knope是女权主义对我们价值观进行攻击的典范
Leslie Knope exemplifies the feminist attack on our values.
她需要学习一点关于传统家庭建构的事情
She could learn a little something about traditional family structure
从我和我丈夫Marshall的身上
from me and my husband, Marshall.
嗯 犀利警报 好好享受吧 亲爱的
Um. Fierce alert. Eat 'em up, honey.
女权主义攻击家庭价值的观点很荒唐
The idea that feminism is an attack on family values is absurd.
哦 所以你是在为Leslie Knope辩护吗
Ooh. So you're defending Leslie Knope?
不 当然不是
No. Absolutely not.
坦率地说 她和这些精神病的厌女行为距离保持得远远不够
Frankly, I don't think she's done enough to distance herself from this misogynistic lunacy.
我们现在转向Sasha Dunkirk
Let's turn now to Sasha Dunkirk.
她是"反女权女性"团体的带头人
She is head of the group Women Against Feminism.
真是意外啊
What a surprise.
这位女性只和其他女性讲话
The woman is only talking to other women.
我们能有一次关于女权主义的对话 是男人负责的吗
Can we have one conversation about feminism where men get to be in charge?
我实际上还挺同意他的
I actually agree with him.
我不需要你的怜悯
I don't need your pity.
Joan Leslie Knope和我在因这周事件感到恶心的方面是一致的 - 哦
Joan, Leslie Knope and I are united in our disgust of this week's events. - Oh.
Leslie 如果你在看的话
Leslie, if you're watching,
我 Brandi Maxxxx
I, Brandi Maxxxx,
《69少年队》和《50秃Gay》的主演
star of 69 Jump Street and Fifty Shaved Old Gays,
《龙虎少年队》
《五十度灰》
支持你
have your back.
哎呀 你这次真是陷进去了啊 Knope
Oof. You really stepped in it this time, Knope.
说过了 候选人的夫人是个苦活
Told ya. Being a candidate's wife is a tough gig.
这也太离谱了
This is crazy.
为什么不是另一个候选人的夫人被这么审查呢
Why isn't the other candidate's wife being scrutinized like this?
因为June Hartwell就是一碗啥也不是的温吞水
Because June Hartwell is a lukewarm bowl of nothing.
她开展了一场宣传活动叫做"带件毛衣"
She started an awareness campaign called "Bring a Sweater."
她叫做 "鸡皮疙瘩预防"
She calls it "goose bump prevention."
好吧 要不这样 我们能挽回的
Okay, you know what? We can fix this.
Ben和我就计划一些共同出现的活动
Ben and I will just schedule some appearances together,
然后我们创立一个新的组织
and we'll create a new group.
女权主义者和馅饼烘焙师团结争取平等
Feminists and pie makers united for equality
不管我们在平权和饼皮质地上的哲学如何
despite our philosophies on equal rights and crust flakiness.
好吧 你可以那么做 但这可能会再折腾三个星期
Okay, you could do that, and this could drag on for another three weeks.
但别啊 你们啊 你们知道的
But come on, you guys, you know the drill.
就忽略你们是正确的这个事实
Just ignore the fact that you're right,
穿上你们最没意思的打扮...
put on your blandest outfit...
所以就那一套 希望是
So that one, hopefully,
然后就出去公开道个歉 搞定了
and then just go out there and publicly apologize. Done.
什么 - 为什么事道歉
What? - Apologize for what?
无所谓了 就说对不起
Doesn't matter. Just say you're sorry.
就像是喝小杯龙舌兰
It's like taking a shot of tequila.
你就得直接灌下去
You just gotta force it down,
突然整个世界感觉愉快太多了
suddenly the world feels so much more pleasant.
我每次进入这栋房♥子之前都要来三杯
I do three shots every time I have to enter this house.
Donna 你这么早来这里干啥
Donna. What are you doing here so early?
我是带着礼物来的
I come bearing gifts.
首先 我有个维修部的家伙早上打开了那个下水道
First off, I got a dude in maintenance to open up that grate this morning.
所以 这是你的戒指 钥匙 信♥用♥卡♥
So here's your rings, keys, credit cards,
而且我找到了些心脏病的药 我假设也是你的
and I found some heart medicine I assume is yours?
是啊 不 那是我的 那是我的 哦天哪
Yeah, no. That's mine. That's mine. Oh, my gosh.
而且 我觉得我该给你和Gayle带点新鲜橙子来
Also, I thought I'd bring over some fresh oranges for you and Gayle.
好吧 嗯 那真是太体贴了 Donna 谢谢
Okay. Well, that is just so kind, Donna. Thank you.
你是独一无二的 Garry - 哦
You're one of a kind, Garry. - Oh.
而我只想谢谢你带我回忆往事
And I just wanna thank you for taking me down memory lane,
你这个"B"词
ya big B-word.
伙"伴"
"Buddy."
这里变化太大了
So much has changed around here.
我只想记得以前的好时候
I just wanted to remember the good old days,
擦鞋只需要两毛五
when a shoeshine was two bits,
而且音乐产业里没有墨西哥人
and there were no Mexicans in the music business.
如果你不介意的话 Milton议员
If you don't mind, Councilman Milton,
我们只需要搜一下这个摊子
we just need to search this stand.
好啊 找到了
Yes. Found it.
"嗨Andy 我讨厌人类 但你还行
"Hi Andy, I hate people, but you are okay.
"挺奇怪的 汪 汪 April"
"It's weird. Woof, woof. April."
天啊 宝 你也太喜欢我了 笑死人了
My God, babe, you were so into me. That's hilarious.
就这样了
That's it.
这是条死路 没有别的线索了
It's a dead end. No more clues.
来我办公室见我
See me in my office.
如果让你感觉好点的话 我也好迷恋你
If it makes you feel any better, I had a big crush on you too.
那确实让我好受了一点 谢谢
That does make me feel a little better. Thanks.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh! Thank God.
滚下我的船
Get off my boat!
因此 如果我冒犯了任何人 我真心抱歉
And so, I'm genuinely sorry if I offended anyone,
我们为我最喜爱的三件事物干杯 Pawnee 美国 还有馅饼
and here's to my three favorite things, Pawnee, America, and pies.
那也太无趣了
That is bland.
你知道 你真没必要这么做的
You know, you really don't have to do this.
宝 我想 让我就平息这一切 然后我们就能继续了
Babe, I want to. Let me just put it all to rest, and then, we can move on.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我今天在这里和各位分享
I'm here today to share with you all
我对南印第安纳经济未来的企盼
my vision for the economic future of Southern Indiana.
但首先 Leslie Knope 我的夫人
But first, Leslie Knope, my wife,
有一个简短的声明
has a brief statement.
大家好 谢谢 哇
Hello, everyone. Thank you. Wow.
今天的天气很不错吧
How about this weather we're having?
非常的温和
Very temperate.
好吧 最近 我尝试着...
Okay. Recently, I made an attempt to...
实际上 稍等 停下
Actually, hang on. Stop.
很抱歉 但这整件事就让我很恶心
I'm sorry, this whole thing just makes me queasy.
我爱我夫人有多独♥立♥
I love how independent my wife is,
而正是因此 我不会让她讲话的
and because of that, I will not let her speak.
那听起来不太对
That came out wrong.
重点是 Leslie是一个伟大的母亲 人♥民♥公仆 全能的人
The point is, Leslie is a great mother, public servant, all-around person,
而我已经受够所有人一直告诉她
and I am tired of everybody constantly telling her
她做的决定是错误的
that she's making the wrong choice.
所以你想说什么就说吧
So you can say whatever you want,
我根本不在乎政♥治♥上的后果了
I couldn't care less about the political consequences.
谢谢你 Ben
Thank you, Ben.
嗯 我要说的第一件事是我很抱歉
Well. The first thing I'm gonna do is say sorry.
抱歉聚光灯都打在我身上而不是Ben
I'm sorry that the spotlight is on me and not on Ben,
因为他会是一名优秀的国会议员
because he is going to make a great congressman.
第二 男性男人...你们在哪儿呢 啊
Second, the Male Men... Where are you? Ah.
你们很可笑 男性权利啥也不是
You're ridiculous, and men's rights is nothing.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表