我们的长椅上要放兰花 对吧
We're gonna have orchids in all the pews, right?
因为兰花是Donna最爱的花 而她是我最爱的花
Because orchids are Donna's favorite flowers, and she's my favorite flower.
哈哈 我们是真可爱
Ha ha! We real cute.
当然会有兰花了啊
Of course there are gonna be orchids.
你们觉得这是我第一次兼♥职♥
Do you think this is my first time working a side job
作为前同事的婚礼策划吗
as a wedding planner for a former co-worker?
不吗 - 我太抱歉了
No? - I'm so sorry.
大部分时候我的愤怒问题都能控制的
I mostly have my rage problem under control,
但策划真的压力很大
but planning is very stressful.
请避免我的触发词 "鲜花" "计划" "誓言"
Please avoid my trigger words, "flowers," "schedule," "vows,"
"新郎" " 新娘" "食物" "爱情" "快乐" "教堂"
"bride," "groom," "food," "love," "happy," "church,"
"事件" "婚礼" 还有"Craig"
"event," "wedding," and "Craig."
我太抱歉了 Craig 我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I am so sorry, Craig. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
April 跟我走走
April, walk with me.
所以我选择你作为首席伴娘是因为
So I chose you as my Maid of Honor because
你已经成为我最好的朋友之一
you've become one of my best friends,
而我爱你像爱我的妹妹一样 - 恶心
And I love you like a sister. - Ew.
但也因为你很坚强
But also because you're tough.
我的家人们今晚就到
My family arrives tonight.
我知道 他们的欢迎包都搞定了
I know. And they're all set with their welcome bags,
我也跟你兄弟LeVondrious说了他不受欢迎
and I told your brother LeVondrious that he is not welcome.
很好 但还是 会有28个Meagle人同在一个房♥间
Good, but still, there's gonna be 28 Meagles in one room,
这意味着肯定会有戏剧化事件的
which means there's gonna be drama.
我都能处理的
I will handle everything.
我居然在乎你是不是享受开心 很奇怪
I actually care whether you're having a good time and are happy. It's weird.
Meagle一家是评头论足 充满积怨的冷血人群
The Meagles are a cold-blooded crew of judgmental grudge-holders.
我表妹Winnie有次在我爷爷家忘了用杯垫
My cousin Winnie once forgot to use a coaster at my grandpa's house,
他直接把她移出了遗嘱
and he wrote her out of his will.
最后四场Meagle家庭画图猜字锦标赛是在医院结束的
The last four Meagle family Pictionary tournaments ended at the hospital.
法律上讲 三个以上的Meagle人是禁止同乘航♥班♥的
Legally, no more than three Meagles are allowed on an international flight together.
但他们给的礼物很棒 就得拿到那些餐具啊
But they give great gifts. Gotta get that flatware.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第7季 第7集
第7季 第7集
Tommy 我刚刚在美甲沙龙 买♥♥了点天竺葵护手霜
Tommy, I was at the nail salon and I picked up some geranium hand cream.
你想试试吗 - 呃 当然了 请给我暖上
Do you wanna try it? - Uh, yes. Warm it up, please.
哦 闻起来不错啊
Oh, that smells nice.
我就走了 保证今晚一切没问题 好吧
I'm just gonna go and make sure everything is set for tonight, okay?
好了 回头见 - 回见 Ron
All right, see you later. - See you, Ron.
我一直很喜欢那个Lucy 很高兴一切进展顺利
I've always liked that Lucy. Glad things are going well.
比顺利更好啊
Better than well.
猜猜我今晚计划了什么
And guess what I have planned for tonight?
不 - 作为Donna的首席管家
No. - As Donna's Butler of Honor,
我使出了浑身解数 宝宝蓝锦缎啊
I'm going all out. Baby blue brocade.
作为惊喜 我给Lucy准备了同款裙子
As a surprise, I got a matching dress for Lucy.
而你相信Lucy会为这份礼物开心吗
And do you believe Lucy will be happy with this gift?
100%的 我们太同步了
100%! We're so in sync.
我终于感觉我和我想永远在一起的人在一起了 我明天就能跟她结婚
I finally feel like I'm with the person I'm gonna be with forever. I'd marry her tomorrow.
很好啊 孩子 更重要的是 你们今晚有三尖牛排吗
Bully for you, son. More importantly, do you have tri-tip for tonight?
因为如果没有 我自己带了
Because if not I brought my own.
我爱婚礼
I love weddings.
好的食物 为浪漫爱情的庆祝 还有最重要的 教堂
Good food, the celebration of romantic love, and most of all, churches.
不管你对大型组织宗教怎么说
Say what you will about organized religion,
那些混♥蛋♥们确实知道如何建造宏伟的建筑
those bastards knew how to construct an edifice.
好了 小妖怪们
Okay, monsters.
妈咪和爹地要打包行李 因为我们要去酒店了
Mommy and Daddy have to pack because we are going to a hotel.
但Roz会在这里和你们一起
But Roz is gonna stay here with you.
是啊 我们会玩得很开心的
Yeah, and we are going to have so much fun.
我们要玩游戏 我们要来涂色
We're gonna play games, we're gonna color,
或许我们甚至可以坐下安静30秒钟
maybe we're gonna even sit quietly for 30 seconds.
你们觉得我能有30秒吗
Do you think I could have 30 seconds?
就够了 - 她要倒下了
That's all. - She's fading.
Roz Roz 嘿 嘿
Roz, Roz, hey, hey,
你是个很棒的保姆
you are a wonderful nanny.
哦 - 你很坚强 你很坚定
Oh. - You're tough, and strong,
你是我们孩子的优秀照顾者
and you're an excellent caretaker for our children.
是啊 每次你来到我们家我们都太开心了
Yeah, every time you come to our house we are so happy to see you.
我爱你超过爱Ben
I love you more than Ben.
我确实是
I do.
如果Ben离开了我 我会悲伤 但我会熬过去的
If Ben left me, I would be sad, but I would get through it.
但如果你离开我 我永远都好不起来了
But if you left me, I would never recover.
谢谢 这么说帮了大忙
Thanks. That helps.
我太习惯给他们打包了 我差点给自己装了尿布
I'm so used to packing for them I almost put in diapers for myself.
来点 Jen Barkley
Incoming call. Jen Barkley.
Jen Barkley又打来了 她简直没完没了
Jen Barkley is calling again. She is relentless.
Jen是个很有能力的政♥治♥操控者啊
Jen is a powerful political operative.
你甚至不想知道她想要说什么吗
Don't you even want to know what she has to say?
她就会说她一直在说的 也就是
She'll just say what she always says, which is,
"Leslie 你考虑参加参议院或者国会竞选吗" 而我会说
"Leslie, would you consider running for state senate or Congress?" And I'll say,
"Jen 非常感谢 我受宠若惊
"Jen, thank you very much, that's very flattering,
但我爱我的工作 而且我能为整个国家做"
but I love my job, and I get to do it for the entire country."
整个世界都是我的公园
The whole world is my park.
此外 我们的生活太混乱了 我们可不能竞选啊
Besides, our lives are so chaotic we can't run a campaign.
嗯 如果你真心想去的话 我们会找到办法的
Well, if you really wanted to do it, we'd find a way.
我是说 情况还没有那么混乱
I mean, things aren't that chaotic.
三个孩子刚刚互相撞上了 搞坏了你们所有的东西
All three of them just bumped into each other and broke everything you own.
我--我不知道那个响声是什么
I--I don't know what that was.
哦 你看看啊
Oh, would you look at that?
亲爱的 我觉得你最好朋友Tom要给他的女性朋友一份礼物了
Sweetie, I think your best friend Tom's giving his ladyfriend a gift.
你知道Gayle每天都给我一个礼物
You know Gayle gives me a gift each and every day.
哦 我收到的是最棒的礼物了
Oh, I got the greatest gift of all.
和你结婚 - 哦 亲爱的
Being married to you. - Oh, sweetie.
控制一下你们自己吧 Gergich们
Control yourselves, Gergiches!
该死啊 Tommy 做得好啊
Damn, Tommy, well done!
我就知道你会喜欢
I knew you'd like it.
换上吧 宝贝 我们要统治这场聚会了
Get changed, baby, we gotta dominate this party.
你觉得如何呢 Ron Tommy真是那个啊
What do you think, Ron? Tommy's the man.
我通常不参与到人们的私人事务中
I normally don't get involved in people's personal affairs,
但这场婚礼有点...我就说了吧
but something about a wedding... I'll just say it.
Tom真的很迷恋你的
Tom is quite taken with you.
他很迷恋我啊 哈 - 是的
He's taken with me, huh? - Yes.
他说他明天就能跟你结婚
He said he'd marry you tomorrow.
看起来挺傻的 呆在一家离我们家十分钟车程的酒店
Seems silly to stay at a hotel that's ten minutes from our house.
嗯 已经三年了 我们值得逃离一晚上的
Well, it's been three years. We deserve one night away together.
一点点休养期 一点点隐私 或许我们再造点孩子
A little downtime, little privacy, maybe we make some more kids.
玩笑都不要开 - 我们就造 大概 再三个
Don't even joke about that. - Let's just make, like, three more,
让他们每个人都有个朋友
so that each one of them can have a friend.
恶
Ugh.
Jen吗 你在这干什么呢
Jen? What are you doing here?
你们俩蠢货不接我的电♥话♥
You idiots won't answer my calls,
而我要跟你们说的事情不能等
and what I have to tell you cannot wait.
但是--
But--
那个可怕的声音是什么啊
What's that horrible sound?
孩子 - 恶 你们的生活也太恶心了
Children. - Ugh, your life is gross.
我的生活太棒了
My life is amazing.
Jen 太感谢你过来了 但我们得走了
Jen, thank you so much for coming, but we have to go.
我从没为一场需要回复邀请的活动迟到过
I have never been late for an event that requires an RSVP.
你们住在印第安纳Pawnee 你们能必须去哪儿啊
You guys live in Pawnee, Indiana. Where do you have to go?
搭新的稻草人吗
Putting up a new scarecrow?
你能拜托说到重点吗
Could you please just get to the point?
当然了... Paul Hartwell 这个地区在国会的现任
Sure... Paul Hartwell, who's your congressional incumbent from this district,
是个傻子 甚至以华盛顿标准也是
is a moron, even by Washington standards.
但他每年都赢 因为他很欺负人
But he wins every year, because he's a horrible bully
而没人是他的对手 直到现在
and nobody opposes him. Till now.
印第安纳的第10选区需要一个新的领导者
Indiana's 10th district needs a new leader.
一个把这里当作家的人 一个在乎市民的人
Someone who's made it a home, who cares about our citizens,
一个理解当地经济状况的人
and who understands the local economy.
Jen 我跟你讲过了 我已经有梦想中的工作了 我不想--
Jen, I told you, I have a dream job, I don't want to--
一个名叫Ben Wyatt的候选人
A candidate named Ben Wyatt.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表