第三 我要用一个永久的答案
Third, I'm now gonna give you permanent answers
回答所有那些你们最后会问我的蠢问题
to all the silly questions that you're gonna end up asking me,
以及接下来几个月问这场选举中每一位其他女性的问题
and every other woman in this election, over the next few months.
"我为什么换了发型呢"
"Why did I change my hairstyle?"
哦 我不知道啊 我只是觉得会好看一点
Oh, I don't know. I just thought it would look better.
或者我的孩子把口香糖粘上去了
Or my kids got gum in it.
"你是想拥有一切吗"
"Are you trying to have it all?"
那个问题毫无意义
That question makes no sense.
就是个蠢问题 别再问了 别问了
It's a stupid question. Stop asking it. Don't ask it.
"你上班的时候会想孩子吗"
"Do you miss your kids while you're at work?"
是啊 我当然想啊 所有人都想
Yes, of course I do. Everybody does.
然后 你知道 有时候我也不想
And then, you know, sometimes I don't.
是啊 顺便说 就从没人问过我那个问题
Yeah. And by the way, no one's ever asked me that question.
没人问过我 "你孩子在哪呢"
No one asks me, "Where are your kids?"
或者 "谁在照顾他们呢"
or, "Who's taking care of them?"
顺便问 现在是谁在照顾孩子们啊
By the way, who is taking care of the kids right now?
我妈 宝 一切都好 - 对哦
My mom, babe. Everything's fine. - Right.
所以 Leslie真的很聪明 这是好事
So, Leslie is really smart, which is great,
因为如果你喜欢我 你就能得到两倍多的主意
because if you're like me, you get twice as many good ideas.
然后 或许她不符合你个人印象中
And, maybe she doesn't fit your personal idea
候选人夫人应该有的形象
of what a candidate's wife should be.
那又怎样 那是好事啊
So what? That's good,
因为就不应该只有一种形象
because there shouldn't be just one idea anyway.
对啊 如果你想烤馅饼 那就很好
That's right. If you wanna bake a pie, that's great.
如果你想有自己的事业 那也很好
If you wanna have a career, that's great, too.
都做 或者都不做 没有关系的
Do both, or neither, it doesn't matter.
只是别评判其他人决定做的事情
Just don't judge what someone else has decided to do.
我们都只是试着找到合适自己的道路
We're all just trying to find the right path for us.
作为个人
As individuals.
在这个地球上
On this Earth.
我觉得呸声和喝彩是一半一半
I'd say that's fifty-fifty boos and cheers.
是啊 看起来应该是
Yeah. That seems about right.
让Ben说话
Let Ben speak!
让Ben说话
Let Ben speak!
他刚说过了
He just spoke.
哦 抱歉 我刚到 我自行车链子断了
Oh. Sorry. I just got here. I had a broken bike chain.
我的错
My bad.
所以我猜我们庆祝的是你信任我而我让你失望了
So I guess we are celebrating that you trusted me and I let you down.
太好了
Great.
我家的锁每16天换一次
I change my house locks every 16 days.
那把钥匙在我给你之后的第二个周二就没用了
That key has been useless since the second Tuesday after I gave it to you.
重要的是我信任你 欣赏你这个人
What matters is that I trust you and admire you as a person.
看到你离开这个镇我会很遗憾的
I will be sorry to see you leave this town.
因为很多原因
For many reasons.
重要的一点是你创造了一个甚至我都解不开的谜题
Not the least of which is that you created a puzzle that even I couldn't solve.
而且天啊 哦 天啊 你是真爱Andy
And boy, oh, boy, did you love Andy.
"汪 汪"
"Woof, woof."
真是很尴尬呢
It really is embarrassing.
哦天啊 我完全知道钥匙在哪儿了
Oh, my God. I totally know where the key is.
你是怎么记得的
How'd you remember?
"汪 汪"
"Woof, woof."
狗叫
Bark.
树皮
为什么是这里呢
Why here?
因为这棵树让我想起你
Because this tree reminds me of you.
它很强大 很安静
It's strong. And quiet.
而且你需要的时候它总是在
And always here when you need it.
或者无所谓了
Or whatever.
我一直感觉和April有一种亲密
I have always felt a certain kinship with April,
而这正是我正确的证据
and this is proof that I was correct.
不是她恭维我的话
Not the nice things she said about me,
而是我很多年前在同一棵树下面埋了大量的金子
the fact that I buried a large amount of gold under that same tree years ago.
此后我就移走了
I have since moved it.
或者我移了吗
Or have I?
或者我整段都是在撒谎呢
Or was I lying the whole time?
或者我撒了个撒谎的谎呢
Or was I lying about lying?
或者一开始就没有什么金子呢
Or was there never any gold to begin with?
或者...
Or...
Elise
Elise?
我这次又做错什么了
What did I do wrong now?
不 实际上 IOW的我们非常爱你在演讲里说的
No. Actually, we at the IOW loved what you said in your speech.
真的吗
Really?
但是...
But...
我们更爱的是你 Ben
What we loved even more was how you, Ben,
给了Leslie一个让她表达意见的平台
gave Leslie a platform in which to speak her mind.
祝贺你 Ben Wyatt
Congratulations, Ben Wyatt,
你是今年的IOW年度女性
you are this year's IOW Woman of the Year.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表