Is this paper?
哦 超级返祖啊
Oh, super throwback.
我的公♥司♥检查了所有的楼
My company inspected all the buildings.
它们很恶心 我同意 但内部结构还是稳定的
They are disgusting, I grant you, but the guts are solid.
我们列出了建筑费用 零售区域的选择
We've laid out construction costs, retail space options.
你们可以在这块地方建造一个大很多的园区
You could build a much bigger campus in this neighborhood,
而基本上收支平衡
and basically break even.
此外 最好的部分是 所有大楼已经涂鸦过了
Plus, the best part, all the buildings come pre-graffitied.
确实是 我们不用雇Banksy了
That's true. We wouldn't have to hire Banksy.
Banksy 英国匿名的涂鸦艺术家
好吧 但我们在那片超屌♥森林上花了大把票子
Okay, but we spent hella skrilla on this trill forest,
所以 我们要拿那些怎么把
so, what are we supposed to do with that?
这有个异乎寻常的主意
Here's a far-out idea
刚刚蹦上我的脑袋瓜
that just came to the top of my branium:
你们为啥不把那块地捐赠给国家公园部呢
Why don't you donate that land to the National Parks Service?
那肯定会挺屌♥的啊
That would be pretty dope.
而且你们能搞到点很浪的减税
And you could get some baller tax breaks
能帮你们搞定那个疯的
that could help you with that mad
建筑臭费用-- 我不知道 抱歉 我没法...
stank construction cost-- I don't know, I'm sorry. I can't...
我没法这么说话 - 你也不必
I can't say those words. - You don't have to.
好吧 那为啥我们不能就在这建园区
Okay, but why couldn't we just build the campus here,
而且保留或者卖♥♥掉那块地呢
and then keep the land or sell it?
你们可以 但是捐赠能给你们一点好的公♥关♥
You could, but donating it will give you some good PR,
这是你们急需的
which you desperately need.
我是说 你们看 我们很高兴你们选择了Pawnee
I mean, look, we are glad that you picked Pawnee,
但如果你们要在这里开公♥司♥
but if you're gonna set up shop here,
你们需要和城市立下契约
you need to make a covenant with the city.
给人们看看你们对这个镇有投入
Show people that you're invested in this town.
作为开始 打扫Pawnee的一部分
Start by cleaning up one part of Pawnee
保护另一部分
and preserving the other.
好吧 嗯 我得跟我的董事会聊聊 还有我们主要的法律顾问
Okay, well, I gotta talk to my board, as well as our chief legal counsel,
还有我们的高级顾问团队
and our senior advisory team.
还有--还有 实话说 他们现在都在科切拉音乐节狠嗑迷幻蘑菇呢
And--and truthfully, they're all shrooming super hard at Coachella right now.
但只要他们一回来 我就参与进来了
But as soon as they get back, I'll get into it.
4.20意为吸大♥麻♥
我们得走了 抱歉 我们有会要开
We gotta go. I'm sorry, we got a meeting.
呃 我回头再见 我也有个会
Uh, I'll catch you guys later. I've got a meeting as well.
呃 在房♥子再见
Uh, see you back at the house.
Andy有会吗
Andy has a meeting?
上传到我的Gryzzl眼镜
Upload it to my GryzzlGlass.
左眼 我右眼在看黄♥片♥呢
Left eye. I'm watching porn with my right eye.
哇
Whoa.
是...谁...干的
Who... did... this?
是我们
We did.
又一次 Jonathan Karate总是搞定他的目标
One way or another, Jonathan Karate always gets his man.
而就像那样 他们都消失了
And like that, they were gone.
走
Go!
等等 有-- 嘿 伙计们 Gavin在哪呢 Gav--等等 停下
Wait, where's-- hey, guys, where's Gavin? Gav--wait, stop.
应该有六个忍♥者的呢 Gavin呢 Gavin
There were supposed to be six ninjas. Where's Gavin? Gavin?
Gavin的伙伴是谁 Caleb吗
Who was Gavin's buddy? Caleb?
别啊 哥们 我们为什么要有伙伴系统啊
Come on, dude, why do we even have a buddy system?
他去洗手间了吗 Gavin在拉屎的话你得告诉我啊
Is he in the bathroom? You need to tell me if Gavin is pooping.
不 别笑 好吧
No, do not laugh, okay?
你甚至不是Caleb 你是Gavin 你才是Caleb
You're not even Caleb. You're Gavin. You're Caleb.
如果你是Caleb Hunter在哪 Hunter Hunter
If you're Caleb, where's Hunter? Hunter? Hunter?
好吧 Hunter的伙伴是谁
Okay, who was Hunter's buddy?
嗯
Hmm?
哦 是我
Oh, I was.
哦 该死
Oh, crap.
哦 Dennis 真是太混乱了
Oh, Dennis, what a mess.
你们有30秒钟的时间滚出这个场所
You have 30 seconds to get out of this facility.
我不知道了 Ron
I don't know, Ron.
我是说 已经一周了 可能行不通的
I mean, it's been a week. It might not work.
行得通的 - 如果不行呢
It'll work. - What if it doesn't?
如果我们做了所有研究 给Gryzzl送了一个完整的计划
What if we did all that research and handed Gryzzl a fully-formed plan
来复苏一整片街区建造一个新的国家公园
to revitalize an entire neighborhood and build a new National Park,
而他们的董事会还是拒绝呢
and their board still says no?
那你就能安心你已经尽力了
Then you'll be secure in the knowledge that you gave it your best shot.
但我确实觉得他们会做的
But I do really think they will go for it.
你是怎么这么自信的呢
What makes you so confident?
一个聪明的女人有次告诉我 只要我俩组队
A wise woman once told me that whenever you and I team up,
好事就会发生
good things happen.
而且 三个小时之前他们打来了 他们同意了这个计划
Also, they called three hours ago, they approved the plan,
请我开始为翻新做计划了
and asked me to begin drawings for the renovation.
你个混♥蛋♥
You jerk.
你捏着这条新闻让我在这熬了三个小时吗
You sat on that news and let me stew here for three hours?
是的 - 你个混♥蛋♥
Yep. - You jerk!
我们做到了 你个混♥蛋♥
We did it! You jerk!
我们做到了 - 是的
We did it! - Yep.
祝贺你
Congratulations!
我可没同意啊 - 我不在乎
I do not aprove of this. - Don't care.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表