Knopey 我的女孩 咋啦
Knopey, my girl, what up?
我刚放了屁 - 哦 Jeremy
I just farted. - Oh, Jeremy.
我真心觉得我已经不需要再和你交流了
I truly thought that I would never have to interact with you again.
我也想你了
I missed you too.
市议会即将投票决定
The city council is voting on
是否将Newport土地重新划分为商业区
whether to rezone the Newport land for commercial use.
如果我赢了 愚蠢的Gryzzl和愚蠢的Ron
If I win, stupid Gryzzl and stupid Ron
不能在上面建任何东西 那我就极其有利了
can't build anything there, and then I'm sitting pretty.
悲哀的是 决定性的选票持有人是我以前的市议会同事
Sadly, the deciding vote is from my old city council mate
以及与加油站寿司等同的人类 Jeremy Jamm
and human equivalent of gas station Sushi, Jeremy Jamm.
你是不是有什么不一样了
Is there something different about you?
你注意到的是
What you are noticing is
一个最近进入一段挺色情的关系的型男
the swagger of a man who is in a pretty steamy relash.
这头公牛被驯服了
This bull has been tamed.
嗯 祝贺你了 我坚持你不要展开说
Well, congratulations. And I insist you do not elaborate.
所以我来是跟你聊为什么你该在分区问题上投否决票--
So I am here to talk to you about why you should vote "No" in the zoning issue--
哇哇哇 等等啊 小妹子
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up, little chica.
我们进展之前 我需要问女朋友想让我怎么投
Before we go any further, I need to ask my girlfriend how she wants me to vote.
为啥 你女朋友谁啊
Why? Who's your girlfriend?
你好啊 Leslie
Hello, Leslie.
Tammy
Tammy!
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第7季 第2集
第7季 第2集
哇 Jamm和Tammy Jammy
Wow, Jamm and Tammy. Jammy.
Jammy
Jammy.
你们也太可爱了 你们是什么时候--
You guys are so cute. When did you--
你们两个人都为什么啊 你知道 为什么啊
why would either one of you, uh, you know, why?
苍天啊 为什么啊
Dear God, why?
卡拉OK一见钟情
Hit it off at karaoke.
她看到我搞定《Gangsta's Paradise》
She saw me nail Gangsta's Paradise.
我看到她猛啃守门那货...
I saw her bite the door guy...
然后她让我给她买♥♥一堆包包
She then let me buy her a bunch of purses,
其他的都是历史了 - 一堆哦
and the rest is history. - A bunch.
底线就是 Tammy让我怎么投票 我就怎么投
Bottom line, I'll vote however Tammy wants me to.
我基本上是她的宠物了 没啥大不了的
I'm basically her puppet. No big deal.
我搬过来完全是为了消灭Ron Swanson
I moved here solely to destroy Ron Swanson.
实际上那就是我还在这的唯一原因
That's the only reason I'm still here actually.
等等 这是好消息啊 因为Ron在这事儿上是我对手
Wait a second, this is great news, because Ron is my opponent in this,
而你是为折磨Ron而生的
and you live to torture Ron.
投给我的话 保证你能搞翻Ron
Vote for me so that you can screw Ron over.
或许你还真不是个金发蠢女人呢
Maybe you're not a blonde bimbo after all.
谢谢你 - 嗯 让我考虑一下
Thank you. - Well, let me mull it over.
当然 我与糟糕的人们同行了
Sure, I'm aligning myself with terrible people,
但想想所有那些很好的人
but think of all the wonderful people
能从一座国家公园中受益呢
who will benefit from a national park!
是值得的 而你可以相信我的意见
It's worth it, and you can trust my opinion
因为我做得对有很多的收益
because I have a lot to gain by being right,
而且我对达成我的目标非常的短视
and I have severe tunnel vision about achieving my goals.
哇 "地区事务 行政主管"
Whoa! "Executive Director, Regional Affairs."
April 祝贺你有新的职称了
April, congrats on the new job title.
是啊 谢了 从"地区事务主管"可是向前了一大步呢
Yeah, thanks. It's a huge step up from "Regional Affairs Director."
所以 为了Pawnee两百年庆典
So, for the Pawnee bicentennial,
我们要给Pawnee名流建一条星光大道
we're doing a walk of fame of notable Pawnee citizens,
而今天是Joan Callamezzo
and today is Joan Callamezzo.
我就想邀请你今天参加仪式
I just wanted to invite you to the ceremony today
因为我知道你很爱她
because I know you love her,
虽然难以理解
inexplicably.
挑的很好 她太疯了
Great pick. She's insane.
Joan一直都是极其糟糕的人
Joan has always been kind of a train wreck,
但在过去的三年里 她已经疯出了新的境界
but the last three years, she's gone off the deep end.
她在戒毒所里做了一系列的节目
She did a string of shows from rehab.
Victoria Herzog 你是来自德拉华州Wilmington的一名成功律师
Victoria Herzog, you were a successful attorney from Wilmington, Delaware.
然后你跌入了谷底
Then you hit rock bottom.
这应该是个匿名节目啊
This is supposed to be anonymous.
她曾经给每位观众送了一辆车
She once gave every member in her audience a car.
只有一辆 所有人打架来赢得
One car, that they all had to fight for.
哦 去年她还做了个节目 她给每一位前男友打电♥话♥
Oh, and last year she did a show where she called all of her ex-boyfriends
同时还坐在洗衣机上
while sitting on a washing machine.
那 Erik 如果不是你给我的 那是谁给的啊
Well, Erik, if you didn't give it to me, then who did?
我太爱她了
I love her so much.
我希望她是我亲妈
I hope she's my real mom.
"单身企业家Tom Haverford
"Entrepreneur-bachelor Tom Haverford
"在烹饪世界里掀起了挺大的风潮
"is making quite a splash in the culinary world.
我们希望他在2018年能有更大的成就"
We expect even bigger things from him in 2018."
Tom "烹饪"是什么意思啊
Tom, what does "culinary" mean?
意思是这值得来一场庆祝了
It means this is a cause for celebration.
店家请所有人喝一轮
Round of drinks for everyone on the house.
是啊 哦 还给我来一份芝士鸡肉 旁边配千层面
Yeah! Oh, let me also get a chicken parm and a lasagna on the side.
再来一份意面打包 店家请
And a spaghetti to go. On the house!
我愿意
Yes.
啊 那是这个月第四次订婚了
Uh. That's the fourth engagement this month.
我这个单身企业家已经当累了
I'm tired of being an entrepreneur/bachelor.
我需要找个人
I need to find someone.
你很烦恼吗 Tom
Are you bummed, Tom?
嘿 我有一招可以解决 我们来喝醉吧
Hey, I got a quick fix for that. Let's get hammered.
这里所有东西都是免费的
Everything here is free.
Ron
Ron.
Knope女士 那个0元开价进展如何啊
Ms. Knope. How's that $0 bid coming along?
你知道 以我对资本主义的经验
You know, in my experience with capitalism,
人们一般会期待用钱来换取他们的商品和土地
people normally expect money in exchange for their goods and land.
以我对臭屁脸的经验 你就是一个
In my experience with buttfaces, you are one.
我们现在听到的是关于Newport地♥产♥的辩论
We will now hear arguments about the Newport property.
首先 代表Gryzzl一方的是 Ron Swanson先生
First, on behalf of Gryzzl, Mr. Ron Swanson.
谢谢你 议员
Thank you, councilman.
当你们明天投票时 我们相信你们应该投给
When you vote tomorrow, we believe you should vote
将那块地重新分为商业区
to rezone the land for commercial use.
嗯 我被说服了 明天我会投给Gryzzl的
Well, I'm convinced. Tomorrow I'm voting for Gryzzl.
什么
What?
我甚至没机会来说我的计划啊
I didn't even get a chance to say my plan.
你的计划
Your plan?
你们知道还有谁有计划吗
You know who else had a plan?
拜托别说希♥特♥勒♥
Please don't say Hitler.
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
Adolf Hitler.
我跟Swanson
I'm with Swanson.
是个小胡子的事情 小胡子兄弟
It's a stache thing. Stache bros.
你不会理解的
You wouldn't understand.
我们搞定了
We're done here.
嗯 那还挺简单的
Well, that was easy.
刚刚到底发生了啥啊
What the hell just happened?
Joan 我谨代表整个城市 祝贺你
Joan, on behalf of the entire city, congratulations.
我确实想道歉 因为不能满足你的一些请求
I do want to apologize for not being able to accommodate some of your requests.
比如说 我们没法搞到一瓶Chateau Marmont
For example, we couldn't get a bottle of Chateau Marmont
因为那是洛杉矶的一家酒店 而不是红酒
because it's a hotel in Los Angeles, not a wine.
嗯 你们至少请到Buddy Holly来唱歌♥了吧
Well, did you at least get Buddy Holly to sing?
没有 因为他60年的去世已经人尽皆知了
No, because he's been famously dead for 60 years.
1936.9.7-1959.2.3
什么 - 嗨 Joan 嗨 我叫April
What? - Hi, Joan. Hi, my name is April.
我是你最忠实的粉丝 而我基本上讨厌所有人
And I'm your biggest fan and I pretty much hate everyone.
你能在你的第九本自传上给我签名吗
Will you sign your ninth memoir for me?
嗯 我非常乐意 你说你叫Glenn是吧
Well, it would be my pleasure. You said your name was Glenn?
是的
Yes, I did.
挺漂亮的名字
That's pretty.
"燃烧的天才 Joan Callamezzo 一幅文字的肖像 Joan的游戏"
"Genius Aflame: Joan Callamezzo: A Portrait In Words: Game Of Joans"
作者Joan Callamezzo
by Joan Callamezzo.
"我把热汤扔在了她脸上"
"I threw the hot soup right in her face.
"结果发现她不是我的服务员
"It turned out she was not my waitress.
"但我觉得我的观点已经表达了"
"But I think my point was made."
"那时候我才知道Karl Malone不是孩子的父亲"
"And that's when I knew Karl Malone was not the father."
NBA球员
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表