For governor of Indiana? - Mm-hmm.
有人看过我幼儿园的梦想日记了
Someone's been reading my kindergarten dream journal.
所以 你觉得呢
So, what do you think?
我下周打给你 我们聊聊吗
I'll call you next week, and we can talk about it?
哦 好-好啊 很棒
Oh. O-okay. Great.
嗯 这也太激动了
Well, this is exciting.
我要带着这种能量
I'm gonna take this energy,
我要在比划猜词中打败乔拜登
and I'm gonna go crush Joe Biden in charades.
Jill博士 我们来选队伍吧
Dr. Jill, let's pick teams.
乔拜登的夫人Jill Biden
啊
Ah.
走开 需要国会议员 十万火急
Move. Need the congressman. This is time-sensitive.
嘿 Jen 我不知道你在这儿呢
Hey, Jen. I didn't know you were here.
我到处都在
I'm everywhere.
你想当印第安纳州州长吗
You want to be governor of Indiana?
什么 - Colquitt不会再参选了
What? - Colquitt's not gonna run again.
现在只是传言 但我直觉说是真的
It's a rumor for now, but my gut says it's for real.
你是个完美的候选人-- 本地英雄 州政♥府♥经验
You're the perfect candidate -- local hero, state government experience,
叭叭叭叭叭叭叭
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
我是说 唯一的潜在问题是那个宅到毁灭性的"邓夏尔之锥"玩艺儿
I mean, the only potential problem is that devastatingly nerdy "Cones of Dunshire" thing.
呃 那是个问题啊
Uh, that's a problem?
抱歉 但那可是史上销量第九的
I'm sorry, but it's the ninth-highest-selling
基于小雕像的多玩家策略幻想游戏续集啊
multiplayer figurine-based strategy fantasy sequel game in history.
请别因为刚刚发生的事情放弃我
Please don't bail on me because of what just happened.
所以... - 所以 我今晚和民♥国♥委的Janet有个挺有趣的对话
So... - So, I had a pretty interesting conversation with Janet from the DNC tonight.
哦 是吗 - 是啊
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
她说Colquitt州长可能要下台了
She said that governor Colquitt might be stepping down,
而民♥国♥委觉得我应该竞选州长
and the DNC thinks that I should run for governor.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
那...有点糟糕
That... kind of sucks.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
不 我是说 那是--
No. I mean, that's --
那很棒 只是...
That's amazing. It's just...
Jen Barkley有点跟我聊过参选
Jen Barkley kind of approached me about running.
哦 哦...
Oh! Oh.
嗯...
Well...
我是说 显然...
I mean, obviously...
对 是 不不 我是说 显然...
Right. Yeah. No, no. I mean, obviously...
是啊 我是说 显然 我们...
Yeah. I mean, obviously, we...
好的 你参选州长的利--
Okay. Pros of you running for governor--
你会是个好州长
You would be a great governor.
我们可以把Pawnee当做大本营
We could make Pawnee our home base.
孩子们可以在Pawnee上学
Kids could go to school in Pawnee.
而对你来说会是重大职业变更
And it would be a huge career move for you.
我参选州长的利是一样的
The pros of me running for governor are the same thing.
是同一个列表 - 对的
It's the same list. - Right.
唯一你参选的弊是我不能参选 反之亦然
The only con of you running would be that I don't get to run, and vice versa.
很好 所以我们解决了
Good. So we've solved it.
你看 我们一周后就要回到Pawnee了
Look, we're going back to Pawnee in a week.
要不我们之后再聊呢
Why don't we just talk about it after that?
好主意
Good idea.
嘿 或许我们可以路过老地方
Hey, maybe we can drop by the old stomping grounds,
看看公园部变成什么样了
see how the parks department has changed.
我爱这个主意
I love it.
好了 你准备好了吗
Okay. Are you ready?
没 但我们也没有选择 对吧
No, but we don't have a choice, do we?
孩子们 晚饭
Kids, dinner!
嘿 我要在我房♥间吃了 因为我要学习
Hey, I'm gonna eat in my room because I have to study.
我们能去Bobby家看比赛吗
Can we go to Bobby's house and watch the game?
别 给我留个汉堡啊
C'mon! Leave me a hamburger!
你作业做完了吗 - 做完了
Did you finish your homework? - Yes.
好了 别忘了--
Okay. Don't forget to --
8点回来 - 拜 爸 拜 妈
Be back by 8:00. - Bye, Dad. Bye, Mom.
拜 - 去拿你的溜冰鞋 你明天有课呢
Bye. - Get your ice skates! You have a lesson tomorrow!
拜 妈 - 就-- 好吧
Bye, Mom. - Just be-- Okay.
拜
Bye.
想来点西兰花吗
Want some broccoli?
恶心 不要
Ugh. No.
一周后
你知道 现在我到这里了
You know, now that I'm here,
让我想到这个州长事情的新方法
it's giving me an idea about this governor thing.
或许我们需要新的视角
Maybe we need fresh eyes.
你知道吗 其他人来参与
You know? Other people to weigh in.
我们应该跟Ron聊... 或者Tom...
We should talk to Ron... or Tom...
或者April 或者Donna...
Or April or Donna...
甚至或者Andy 他有时候也会有智慧呢
or Andy even. Sometimes he can be wise.
是啊 好主意 我们联♥系♥他们吧
Yeah. Good idea. Let's call them.
或者你知道我们还能怎么做吗
Or you know what else we could do?
就和他们当面聊吧
Just talk to them in person.
欢迎回来 Leslie! 来自JJ餐厅
惊喜
Surprise!
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
这就是你想要的 不是吗
It's what you wanted, right?
所有人同时同在一个房♥间
Everyone in the same room at the same time?
简直难以置信
I can't believe you.
我们都在一起 在一个房♥间里
We're all here together in the same room.
在这个房♥间里
In this room.
我觉得我现在没法更开心了
I don't think I could be happier right now.
来打个赌吗
Want to bet?
嗨
Hi.
哦 Ann来了 Ann
Oh, Ann's here! Ann.
Ann来了 - 嗨
Ann's here! - Hi.
嘿 - 嘿 哥们
Hey. - Hey, buddy.
你怎么样 - 哦 挺好
How you doing? - Oh, good.
你们呐 Ann来了 - 嗷
You guys, Ann's here. - Aww.
我们应该换个位置吗
Should we move away from here?
是 是 这要花上一阵子的 - 嗷
Yeah, yeah. This could go on for sometime. - Aww!
Pawnee 2025
你的头发也太好看了 顺便说
Your hair looks amazing, by the way.
你就像是个卡♥通♥公主
You look like a cartoon princess.
哦 谢谢 那是因为我跟你说的那些药片
Oh, thank you. That's from the pills I was telling you about.
我吃了一点 但我不知道啊
I took some of those, but I don't know.
它们什么效果也没有 而且它们让我的胃有点不舒服
They didn't do anything, and they kind of upset my stomach.
不不不 你应该是把他们捣碎然后抹在头发上过夜 而不是吃掉
No, no, no. You're supposed to crack them and leave them on your hair overnight, not eat them.
哦不
Oh, no.
嗯 这很困惑啊 因为它们很好吃
Well, it's confusing 'cause they're delicious.
因为我第一本书大获成功
Because my first book was such a smash,
我必须在续作里找到一个新角度
I had to come up with a new angle for the follow-up.
然后就想到了-- 《失败2.0: 败无可败》
Then it hit me -- "Failure 2.0: Failin' to Fail."
爱死了 - 一切都怎么样
Love it. - How's everything?
你在西雅图那边好好款待自己了吗
You properly treating yourself out there in Seattle?
某种意义上是啊
In a manner of speaking.
Joe和我大部分时间都花在基金会上了
Joe and I spend most of our time on the foundation.
不敢相信你去非盈利了
I can't believe you went nonprofit.
我是说 我爱你 你是我最好的朋友之一
I mean, I love you. You're one of my best friends.
但你背叛了我和我们代表的一切 你变了
But you have betrayed me and everything we stand for. You changed.
可能你是对的吧
Maybe you're right.
哦对了 现在几点了
By the way, what time is it?
哦 看起来是...看看这个
Oh. It looks like it's half past spla-dow!
啥 - 啥
What?! - What?!
我完全收回
I take it all back.
那可是一堆钻石啊
That's a lot of diamonds.
给我给我给我给我给我
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme.
胶带是怎么回事
What's with all the duct tape?
就因为我为联邦政♥府♥工作 不代表我需要大肆宣传
Just because I work for the federal government doesn't mean I have to advertise it to everyone.
说到新的事业 祝贺你当选市长啊 Garry
Speaking of new careers, congratulations on your run as mayor, Garry.
哦 谢了 Ron
Oh, thanks, Ron.
我就还是不敢相信
I just still can't believe it.
就像是...
It's like...
是啊 其他任何人也都不相信
Yes. Neither can anyone else.
恶 Garry
Uh! Garry!
嘿 Oliver 嘿 Leslie
Hey, Oliver! Hey, Leslie!
你好 Ann - 嗨 April
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表