嘿 嘿 伙计们 听好了
Hey. Hey, guys, listen.
Leslie要进来说点
Leslie's gonna walk in and say something
听起来非常无聊但实际上很重要的事情
that sounds very boring but is actually a really big deal.
所以我给信♥号♥♥的时候 所有人就疯狂欢呼 开始了
So when I give the signal, just everybody cheer like crazy. Here we go.
嗯 某人刚刚正式加入了
Well, someone just officially enrolled
内政部的高级行政服务候选人发展计划
in the Senior Executive Service Development Candidate Program at the Department of the Interior.
惊喜哦 - 谢谢了 这可是大事
Surprise! - Thanks. It's a big deal.
所以我的升职已经正式了
So my promotion is official.
我们需要在华盛顿找个地方住 因为我们要把时间分在两地了
We need to find a place in D.C. because we're gonna be splitting our time.
我猜现在也是适合我发布声明的时间了
I guess now is as good a time as any make my announcement.
Joe和我刚刚办完了西雅图一栋房♥子的手续
Joe and I just closed on a house in Seattle.
哇 - 天啊
Whoa! - Oh, my God!
干杯
Cheers.
嗯 实际上 我也有个声明
Well, actually I have an announcement too.
在政♥府♥工作了这么多年之后
After all these years in government,
我终于决定要退休了
I've decided to finally retire.
这是跟人们搬家有关的 Garry
This is about people who are moving, Garry.
不是所有事情都和你有关 - 在理
Not everything is about you. - Good point.
所有人都散开了
Everyone's scattering.
嗯 这么看吧 坏消息一次只有三个 对吧
Well, look at it this way, bad news comes in threes, right?
我们要走了 April和Andy要走了 Donna要走了 那就三个了
We're leaving, April and Andy are leaving, Donna's leaving, that's three.
我也要退休了 - 已经三个了 Garry
Also I'm retiring. - That's three, Garry.
但我们可能会有点好消息呢
But we're probably due for some good news.
晚上好 我今晚给你们带来的是好消息...
Good evening. I come to you tonight with some good news...
你看
Hey.
不是我现在会向你们说出的句子
Is not a sentence I will be saying to you right now,
因为敬爱的Walter Gunderson市长已经去世了
because beloved Pawnee Mayor Walter Gunderson has died.
嗯 你让我们倒霉了 Garry 太感谢了
Well, you jinxed us, Garry. Thanks a lot.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第7季 第11集
第7季 第11集
Walter Gunderson服务了Pawnee 39年
Walter Gunderson served Pawnee for 39 years.
而作为他最后的愿望 他的遗体会在市政会议厅陈列一天
And as per his final wish, his body will lie in state in the city council chambers for a day,
这在公共空间真是个很酷的事情啊
which is just a real cool thing for a public space.
此外 他也送来了一段简短的视频信息 用于这项活动
Also, he sent us a brief video message to be played for this event.
你们好 Pawnee
Hello, Pawnee.
我在职的时间已经结束了
My time in office has come to an end.
很多事情都完成了
A lot has been done.
但我真的没有做过什么
But I wasn't really doing very much.
我大部分时间都没怎么在意
I wasn't paying attention most of the time.
幸运的是 Pawnee的市民们也没怎么在意
Fortunately, the citizens of Pawnee didn't pay attention either.
所以如果有归功的话
So if there's credit to take,
我就谦虚地收下了
I will humbly take it.
而如果有责备的话...
And if there is blame...
那是你们自己的错
it's your fault.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见了 永远的
Good-bye forever.
哦 好吧
Uh, okay.
嗯 那真是点什么
Well, that was really something.
人们都去世了 搬家了 退休了
People are dying, moving, retiring.
太多的结束 太少的开始
Too many endings. Not enough beginnings.
我们需要作为开始的事情 而我想到了最合适的--
We need something to begin, and I have just the thing--
一场地下跳舞比赛
an underground dance competition.
我刚刚意识到我根本
I'm realizing I know nothing about the logistics
对办地下跳舞比赛的后勤一无所知 但这里会有人知道的
of how to start an underground dance competition, but someone here will.
嘿 April 能帮我点事情吗
Hey, April, will you help me out with something?
不行 - 显然 作为市政经理
No. - Apparently as city manager,
我要负责在特别竞选之前委派一位过渡时期的市长
I'm in charge of appointing an interim mayor until the special election.
那你为啥不委派你自己呢
So why don't you just appoint yourself?
反正你基本上已经管理整个镇了啊
You're basically running the town anyway.
嗯 我曾经做过市长 我们都记得结果如何
Well, I was a mayor once before. We all remember how that went.
哦 是啊 你脸都丢光了 毁灭了一整个镇
Oh, yeah, you completely disgraced yourself and destroyed an entire town.
是啊 我说过我们都记得了
Yeah, I said we all remember.
现在 你愿意帮我找到人选吗
Now, will you help me find someone?
可以是任何30岁以上 这个镇上代表性的人
It can be anyone over the age of 30 who's a good symbolic face for the town.
好吧 无所谓了 我会帮你的 行吧
Fine, whatever. I'll help you, okay?
谢谢你 我跟Garry说他也能帮忙了
Thank you. I told Garry he could help too.
什么 - 哦 公♥证♥一个新的市长
What? - Oh, notarizing a new mayor,
那是--嗯 那可是终极的公♥证♥冒险啊
that is--well, it's like the ultimate notary adventure.
哦 这可是大事啊
Oh, it's big.
Les政俏佳人
Les-legally Blonde!
《律政俏佳人》
在纽约给你搞了点小礼物 - 是吗
Got you a little gift in New York. - You did?
你给我准备啥了 哎呀呀
What did you get me? Ooh-la-la.
男士菲拉格慕平底鞋吗
Men's Ferragamo loafers?
我要拿这些怎么办啊
What am I supposed to do with these?
是啊 你是对的 我可能应该留下
Yeah, you're right. I should probably keep them.
它们是38码的 反正你穿也太小了
They're a size 6 1/2. Too small for you anyway.
你的旅途怎么样 - 太棒了
How was your trip? - Amazing.
很多好的见面 此外 Lucy和我太享受了
A lot of great meetings. Plus, Lucy and I had the best time.
这是真的了 Leslie
It's for real, Leslie.
我们甚至去了家珠宝店看戒指
We even went to a jewelry store and looked at rings.
不是吧
No!
Shia LaBeouf真是个好珠宝设计师啊 顺便说
Shia LaBeouf is one hell of a jewelry designer, by the way.
演员 变形金刚系列主演
这男人真的找到他的使命了 - 这也太完美了
Man's really found his calling. - This is perfect.
一切结束的时候 你们就是我们都需要的那个快乐的开始
With everything ending, you guys are the happy beginning that we all need.
你应该向她求婚 就在此时此地
You should propose to her, right now, here.
还有什么地方更适合问一个女人跟你结婚呢
What better place to ask a woman to marry you
比起一个老男人的公共追悼会来说
than an old man's public memorial?
是啊 我觉得可能还是等等吧 此外 Lucy也不在镇上
Yeah, I think I'm probably gonna wait. Plus, Lucy's not in town.
她在费城拜访朋友呢 她明天才回来
She's in Philadelphia visiting friends. She gets back tomorrow.
是啊 可能还是需要她在这里才好 对吧
Yeah, you'd probably want her here for that, right?
好了 我去找April了 我给她买♥♥了条挺好的巴宝莉领带
All right, I'm gonna find April. I got her a really nice Burberry necktie.
Gunderson当了我一辈子的市长了
Gunderson was mayor my entire life.
真让你考虑时间这个"假热"啊
Really makes you consider the "postulence" of time.
当然了
Sure.
死亡是自然的 Andrew
Death is natural, Andrew.
我们出生 我们活到还有价值为止 然后我们被杀掉
We're born, we survive as long as we're useful, and then we're killed,
要么是由于我们身体的自然衰败 要么是更年轻更强壮的
either by our body's natural decay or by those younger and stronger.
说你自己吧
Speak for yourself.
我死之前 我要像Ted Williams一样冻住自己的脑袋
Before I die, I'm freezing my head like Ted Williams.
美国职业棒球球员
等个一千年 解冻出来 拍在个机器人身上 接着浪
Wait a thousand years, thaw it out, slap it on a robot, keep on balling.
Ron
Ron.
Carl
Carl.
Donna Andy 这位是Carl
Donna, Andy, this is Carl.
他是我理发师Salvatore店面隔壁熟食店的店主
He owns the deli right next to my barber Salvatore's shop.
挺糟糕的 不是吗
It's terrible, isn't it?
先是Salvatore 现在又是Gunderson市长
First Salvatore and now Mayor Gunderson.
什么 发生什么了 解释你自己
What? What happened? Explain yourself!
哦 Ron 你没听说吗 Salvatore昨天去世了
Oh, Ron, you didn't hear? Salvatore passed away yesterday.
不啊 - 哎呀
No. - Jeez.
不 不能是这样
No, it can't be.
他是被更年轻更强壮的理发师杀掉了吗
Was he killed by a younger, stronger barber?
而现在来说几句的是Gunderson市长的多年好友和同事
And now here to say a few words is Mayor Gunderson's longtime friend and coworker
Ethel Beavers
Ethel Beavers.
这会很悲伤的 他们一起工作好久了啊
This is gonna be so sad. They worked together for a long time.
我会很简洁的
I'll be brief.
Walter Gunderson和他的夫人是开放式婚姻
Walter Gunderson and his wife had an open marriage.
这让他很开心 让他的夫人也很开心
It kept him happy. It kept his wife happy.
嗨 Evelyn
Hi, Evelyn.
而且这当然也让我开心
And it definitely kept me happy.
发生什么了啊
What is happening?
因为在精彩的46年里
Because for 46 wonderful years,
他一夜又一夜地探索着我身体的每一个角落
he spent night after night exploring every nook and cranny of my body.
成熟点吧 别大惊小怪了
Grow up, you prudes.
我们都是成年人了
We're all adults.
我唯一后悔的是 我从没对他说过我真正的感受
My only regret is that I never told him how I really felt.
所以我现在说了
So I'll say it now.
我爱过那个男人
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表