Ben & Jerry's
Ben & Jerry's.
机场 拜托
Airport, please.
自己走吧 我在那边见你 Ben & Jerry's
Go without me! I'll meet you there! Ben & Jerry's!
好了 坚定 直接
Okay, be strong, be direct.
迅速而残忍♥ 不要留下争论的余地
Be quick and merciless. Leave no room for debate.
别忘了 你可是Jeremy Jamm 你开一辆黄色的跑车
Don't forget, you're Jeremy Jamm, you drive a yellow sports car,
你有个长得像胸的高尔夫球杆套
you have a golf club cover shaped like a boob.
你说"玛格"而不是"玛格丽特"
You say "marg" instead of "margarita."
是啊 那是我发明的
Yeah, I invented that.
当然是你 兄弟
Sure you did, buddy.
我们走
Let's go.
嘿 小杰熊
Hey, Jere-bear.
你跟这俩蠢货在干嘛呢
What are you doing with these two jabronis?
Tammy 我已经考虑很多了
Tammy, I've given this a lot of thought.
我们应该分手
We should break up.
怎么回事啦 小男孩
What's the matter, little boy?
坏人们骗到你了吗
Did the bad people get to you?
他们只是让我意识到这有多不健康 真的
They just made me realize how unhealthy this is, literally.
所有的牛排和威士忌-- 我都要穿尿布了
All the steak and whiskey-- I have to wear a diaper.
那是因为你是我的小宝宝啊
That's 'cause you're my widdle baby.
这个我们操练过了 Jamm
We drilled you on this, Jamm.
宝宝讲话 你怎么办
Baby talk, what do you do?
我不是个宝宝 我是个大男孩了
I'm not a baby. I'm a big boy!
啊 好吧 那-- 嗯 那也不算糟糕
Yeah, okay. That-- well, that wasn't terrible.
别听Leslie 她只是想操纵你而已
Don't listen to Leslie. She's trying to manipulate you.
她只在乎她自己 我能证明
All she cares about is herself, and I can prove it.
这样如何 Leslie
How's this, Leslie?
你别管我们 我们把投票转向你
You leave us alone, and we swing the vote to you?
帮你搞到你的公园
Help you get your park.
不 少来
No. Nice try.
保持坚强 Jeremy
Stay strong, Jeremy.
结束了 Tammy - 我有个主意
It's over, Tammy. - Tell you what.
已经等够久了
It's been long enough.
你觉得如何 我们圆了这段关系...
What do you say we consummate our relationship...
就在今晚呢
tonight?
哈 我们来吧
Huh? Let's do it.
最后一张牌打下来了
And the last card is played.
你在干什么啊 - 嘘 这可是图书馆啊
What are you doing? - Shh! This is a library.
你们没看到这里发生什么了吗
Do you see what's happening here?
Ron 我需要那个裆部障眼罩
Ron, I need that crotch-blinder.
不 你不需要 结束就行
No, you don't. Just end it.
看看我的胸 - 不
Look at my boobs. - No.
看看楼下 - 不
Look downstairs. - No.
里面有奖品给你
There's a prize inside for you.
结束了 Tammy - 什么
It's over, Tammy. - What?
下地狱吧 女人 再见
To hell with you, woman. Good-bye.
你怎么敢的 你开玩笑吗
How dare you? Are you kidding me?
你会回来的 他们都会回来的
You'll be back! They all come back!
干得漂亮 Jeremy
Well done, Jeremy.
看来裆部障眼罩一直都在你体内呢
Turns out the crotch-blinder was inside you all along.
来吧所有人 谁想来一发啊
Come on everybody, who wants to get it on?
我裸体啦
I'm naked!
Donna 我要怎么做啊
Donna, what do I do?
如果在尸体周围工作都不适合我的话 那就没有什么了
If working around corpses isn't even right for me, then nothing is.
我完全迷失了
I feel totally lost.
土星回归 - 什么
Saturn's return. - What?
土星绕太阳旋转一周大概需要29年
Saturn's orbit around the sun takes roughly 29 years,
而当它回到你出生时的那个位置时
and when it gets back to where it was when you were born,
会有很多的纷乱 自我发现
lots of turmoil, self-discovery.
我在你的年龄时 我被德国每一艘内河船禁止上船
When I was your age, I got banned from every riverboat in Germany.
Donna April 你俩干嘛呢
Donna, April, what are you up to?
哦 你知道 就在地区主管中西部随便谁在乎的啥
Oh, you know, just regionally directing the Midwest whatever of who cares.
太棒了 想看看吗
It's amazing. Wanna watch?
我这样填好这些表然后放在这
I fill out these forms like this and then I put it here.
然后我拿着带到这里来
Then I take it and I bring it over here.
你敢相信他们付钱让我做这个吗
Can you believe that they pay me for this?
因为 别说出去 这事我免费都乐意做
Because, don't say anything, but I would do this for free.
哦 哎呀
Aw, jeez!
我确实挺想你的 Terry
I do miss you, Terry.
让我给你拿点纸巾吧
Let me get you some napkins.
April 你只看了一份毛骨悚然的工作
April, you looked at one horrifying job.
我还有几个主意 我们会找到你喜欢的事情的 好吗
I've got a few more ideas. We'll find you something you like, okay?
好吧
Okay.
但你不能跟Leslie说我可能走 她会心脏病发作的 保证吗
But you can't tell Leslie I might leave. She'll have a heart attack. Promise?
我保证
I promise.
你现在为什么要帮我呢
Why are you so into helping me right now?
因为我终于做了我爱的事情
Because I'm finally doing what I love,
而我知道到达这个阶段有多难
and I know how hard it is to get to that place.
而我想让你开心 因为你是我的朋友
And I want you to be happy because you're my friend.
不 我不是 我从来不在乎你
No, I'm not. I've never cared for you.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
你现在表现得非常奇怪呢
You're behaving very strangely.
土星回归
Saturn's return.
嘿 破产宝贝们
Hey, Brokemons.
我只想让你们知道今天的投票我会弃权
I just wanted to let you know that I will be abstaining from the vote today.
你们是我历史最好的两个朋友
You are my two all-time best friends,
而且你们把我从悬崖边拉回来了 所以我不能偏向哪一边
and you brought me back from the brink, so I can't choose sides.
虽然如果非要选一边的话 会是刘玉玲的内♥裤♥边
Although if I had to pick one side, it would be Lucy Liu's backside.
没有Jamm 投票就是2比2了
Without Jamm, the vote's two-two.
这一切都白费了
This was all for nothing.
我觉得你不屈服于Tammy承诺的投票很大度
I thought it was very big of you to not bend when Tammy promised you the vote.
嗯 我觉得你能帮他就已经很大度了
Well, I thought it was very big of you to help him at all.
你没必要那么做的
You didn't have to do that.
好了 回到想出如何摧毁你的工作了
Okay, back to work to figure out how to destroy you.
一样 再见
Same. Good bye.
哥们 太感谢你这么做了 我真的欠你的
Dude, thank you so much for this. I really owe you one.
不 你没有 你很聪明 能胜任 我们有你是幸运
No, you don't. You're smart and qualified and we're totally lucky to have you.
好吧 我们来吧
Okay, let's do this.
我还是不知道专项扣除是什么 我总是填6
I still don't know what claiming allowances means. I always put 6.
至今还没问题 - 大哥 你肯定要进监狱了
So far so good. - Dude, you are totally going to jail.
你看 我怎么说来着
See? What did I tell you?
冰淇淋是最棒的
Ice-cream is the best.
Tom和Lucy的事情我可能也是对的
I might have been right about Tom and Lucy, too.
冰淇淋啊
Ice-cream.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表