大肚汉堡
Andy最伟大的成就之一是他乐队 老鼠耗子 的成功
One of Andy's greatest achievements was the success of his band, Mouse Rat.
没人在做我们做的事情
No one was doing what we were doing.
嗯 那也真的不是事实
Well, that's not really true.
我是说 我们基本上是在翻唱Dave Matthews的歌♥
I mean, we were basically playing covers of Dave Matthews songs.
所以我猜你可以说Dave Matthews在做我们做的事情
So I guess you could say Dave Matthews was doing what we were doing.
哦 在一个像老鼠耗子一样的乐队里演奏
Oh, to play in a band like Mouse Rat
给如此多人带来欢乐 真的是礼赞
that brought such joy to so many truly was a mitzvah.
我应该提到 我现在是犹太拉比了
I should mention I'm a rabbi now.
收看完整版摇滚纪录片 请前往
For the full rockumentary, go to
JohnnyKarate超赞音乐爆♥炸♥.com
TheJohnnyKarateSuperAwesomeMusicalExplosion.com.
而现在 回到节目
And now, back to the show.
每个英雄都在失败中挣扎过
Every hero struggles with failure,
面对一些他们做不到的事
faces something they cannot do.
Andy就在几年前面对了一次那种瞬间
Andy faced one of those moments just a few years ago.
而我应该能灌下那四升牛奶的
And I would've chugged that entire gallon of milk
要不是突然开始乱吐的话
had I not started puking out of nowhere.
不 你没实现你成为Pawnee警♥察♥的梦想
No, you did not achieve your dream of becoming a Pawnee police officer.
哦 对
Oh, right.
但你确实创造了Burt Macklin
But you did create Burt Macklin,
一个表现执法部门各种很棒方面的形象
a character who exemplifies everything that is great about law enforcement.
来看看吧
Take a look.
我的名字是Burt 霸王龙 Macklin
My name is Burt Tyrannosaurus Macklin.
我不知道是什么问题啊 警长
I don't know what the problem is, Sergeant.
就把大海抽干啊
Just drain the ocean.
Andy 谨代表Pawnee警♥察♥局全体人员
Andy, on behalf of the entire Pawnee Police Department,
我想赠送你这枚真正的Pawnee警徽 - 哇
I'd like to present you with this genuine Pawnee police badge. - Wow.
它被永远安置在这个盒子里 - 惊喜啊
It's ensconced forever in the shadowbox we made earlier. - How about that?
别
No.
孩子 我们花了四天时间做那个啊
Son, we spent four days making that.
这对我意义太 太重大了
This means so, so much to me.
我是警♥察♥了
I'm a cop.
我也该搞点手铐 你手铐给我 Randy - 不 不 不
I should get some handcuffs too. Give me your cuffs, Randy. - No, no, no.
你的手铐给我 - 这只是个荣誉称号♥
Give me your cuffs. - It's an honorary title only.
退下 先生 - 停手 别
Stand down, sir. - Stop it! Quit!
Andy 现在你是正式警官了...
Andy, now that you're an official police officer...
他不是 我想说清楚--他不是
He's not. I want to make it clear--he's not.
你应该能解决丢失吉他的案子了
You should be able to solve the case of the missing guitar.
所以拿上你的线索 去找聪明脑教授吧
So grab your clue and head on over to Professor Smartbrain.
聪明脑教授 这片布是在犯罪现场找到的
Professor Smartbrain, this piece of fabric was found at the scene.
在你的望远镜底下看看
Look at it under your telescope.
哈
Hmm.
看起来有些很小的首字母
It looks like there are some tiny initials.
"J.C."吗
"J.C."?
吉米卡特总统偷走了我的吉他吗
President Jimmy Carter stole my guitar?
但为什么啊
But why?
我不觉得是吉米卡特 哥们
I don't think it's Jimmy Carter, buddy.
冠军来了
The champ is here!
嘿 孩子们 所有人都很享受吗
Hi, kids, is everybody having a great time?
我知道我是啊
I know I am!
约翰·塞纳大驾光临了 约翰·塞纳 你是我的英雄啊
John Cena in the house! John Cena, you're my hero.
等等 你是Andy啊 - 是啊 我是Andy
Wait, you're Andy. - Yeah, I'm Andy.
从我收到的信息 我就假设你是个十岁小孩啊
From the information I got, I just assumed you'd be, like, ten years old.
谢谢你 - 好的 很好 谢谢
Thank you. - Okay, great. Thank you.
太感谢你了 哥们 给所有孩子带来武术和音乐--
Thank you so much, man, for bringing martial arts and music to all the children--
等等 等等 你在干啥啊 哥们
Wait, wait, what are you doing, man?
抓到你啦 - 抓到我了 等等...什么
Got you. - Got me? Wait... What?
他拿走了我的手铐 等等 这到底又是啥
He got my cuffs. Wait. What the hell is this?
约翰·塞纳 你很鼓舞人 是真正的英雄
John Cena, you're a great inspiration, a true hero,
而这是我人生中最棒的瞬间
and this is the greatest moment of my life.
但你要完蛋了 - 完蛋了 你在说什--
But you're going down. - Going down? What are you--
哇 嘿 停下-- - 你偷走了Johnny Karate的吉他
Whoa! Hey, stop-- - You stole Johnny Karate's guitar.
我没偷他的吉他啊 大哥 我做这个只是为了帮忙
I didn't steal his guitar, man. I'm just doing this as a favor.
你要进泡水箱了 伙计 - 我不想进泡水箱啊
You're going in the dunk tank, bud. - I don't want to go in the dunk tank.
闭嘴 - 有人管吗
Shut up. - Is anybody in charge?
来帮点忙
A little help?
而现在是时候庆祝Andy Dwyer最伟大的创造--
And now it's time to celebrate Andy Dwyer's greatest creation--
Johnny Karate
Johnny Karate.
他给南印第安纳的太多孩子们带来了太多幸福
He has brought so much happiness to so many children in southern Indiana
我们觉得一片Johnny Karate应该留在Pawnee这里
that we thought a piece of Johnny Karate should stay here in Pawnee.
*所有人都在功夫操练*
♪ Everybody was Kung Fu fighting ♪
升起来吧
Raise it up.
*那些飞踢快如闪电*
♪ Those kicks were fast as lightning ♪
这也太棒了 你敢相信吗 宝
This is awesome. Can you believe it, babe?
*实际上 吓人有一点点*
♪ In fact, it was a little bit frightening ♪
那件空手道道衣会永远留在这里
That karate gi will stay here forever.
嗯 不是这里这里 因为这个演播室
Well, not here here, because this studio
实际上还有个离婚夫妇解决他们问题的节目
actually has a show where divorced couples work out their problems.
所以如果那玩意儿挂在他们上面可能会挺奇怪 但它会在哪里的
So that might be weird if that thing was hanging over them. But it'll be somewhere.
而且那种精神会永远陪伴我们的
And the spirit will stay with us forever.
Andy Dwyer的最后告别 稍后回来
Andy Dwyer's final good-bye when we come back.
什么给我们能量
What powers us?
什么给我们实现目标的工具
What gives us the tools to attain our goals,
面对我们的恐惧 走出迈向未知的下一步
face our fears, take that next step into the unknown?
是能量
It's energy.
Verizon, Exxon, 和Chipotle骄傲地宣布
Verizon, Exxon, and Chipotle are proud to announce
分别是通信 石油 和墨西哥快餐巨头
一次三个伟大品牌的跨平台合并
a cross-platform merger of our three great brands.
不管是扩大你的6G信♥号♥♥范围 从页岩中挖掘天然气
Whether it's extending your 6G coverage, drilling natural gas out of shale,
还是完美做出一个墨西哥鸡肉卷
or perfecting the chicken quesadilla,
我们会给你足够的能量 让你进入下一个阶段
we will give you the energy to get you to the next level.
而有了足够的能量 美国 没人能阻止我们
And with enough energy, America, nothing can stop us.
全新的Verizon-Chipotle-Exxon--
The all-new Verizon-Chipotle-Exxon--
自豪成为美国8家公♥司♥之一
proud to be one of America's 8 companies.
开始 我想先想所有曾在Johnny Karate超赞音乐爆♥炸♥秀上工作过的人表示感谢
I'd like to begin by saying thank you to anyone who has ever worked on the Johnny Karate Musical Explosion Show.
这是我曾有过最棒的工作
This has been the greatest job I've ever had,
而今天是我人生中最棒的一天
and today has been the best day of my life.
而那只是说说而已
And that's saying something.
我曾经找到一个石头完全长得像圣诞老人--
I once found a rock that looked exactly like Santa Claus--
帽子什么的都有 所以...
hat and everything, so...
在我告别之前 我们最后检查一次我们的列表
Before I say good-bye, let's review our checklist one last time.
我们和木匠Ron做了点什么
We made something with Carpenter Ron.
我们和聪明脑教授学了点什么
We learned something with Professor Smartbrain.
我们空手道劈了点什么--
We karate chopped something--
老邮差Barry的脸
old Mailman Barry's face.
而我们尝试了新东西 虽然可能吓到我们 和Leslie Knope一起
And we tried something new, even though it was scary to us, with Leslie Knope.
那就只剩下一件事了
That leaves just one more thing,
最重要的一件
the most important one.
善待某个人
Be nice to someone.
而我觉得我正知道谁最需要--
And I think I know right now who needs it the most--
我的老婆 April Ludgate-Karate-Dwyer
my wife, April Ludgate-Karate-Dwyer.
亲爱的 出来吧
Honey, come on out here.
来啊
Come here.
宝
Babe.
嘿 宝
Hey, babe?
等等
Wait!
亲爱的 你要去哪儿啊
Honey, where are you going?
宝 嘿 你要--
Babe, hey, will you--
嘿 过来
Hey, come here.
April 发生什么了
April, what's going on?
只是...
It's...
每个星期 这个节目都是太棒的一场灾难
Every week, this show is an amazing train wreck,
而你爱做这个 你也是最好的主持人
and you love doing it, and you're the best host,
就是 甚至比我最喜欢的主持人
like, even better than my all-time favorite host,
Tom Snyder更棒 这也太离谱了
Tom Snyder, which is crazy.
所有那些孩子们都爱你 然后
And all those kids love you, and
你做的是你注定要做的事情
you're doing what you're meant to do.
而我不能成为让你失去你爱之事的那个人
And I can't be the person that makes you lose what you love.
是啊 但是你才是我爱的啊
Yeah, but you're what I love.
你是我拥有这些的唯一理由
You're the only reason I have any of this.
你信任我 你也支持我
You believed in me, and you supported me.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表