he was like, "Let's go say hi to Lucy since we're already here in Chicago."
是啊 就是那么回事 - 酷哦 是什么工作呢
Yeah. That's the deal. - Cool. What job is it?
NBA芝加哥公牛队的主教练
Head coach of the Chicago Bulls.
不 他是 呃 在一家非盈利工作
No, he's, uh, working at a nonprofit.
不啊 啥 我是吗
No, what? Am I?
嗷 那也太糟了
Aw, that sucks.
嗯 听着 我有点在办公室要干的活
Well, um, listen, I got some stuff I got to do in the office,
但我想出来玩
but I want to hang out.
你想在这里再见我吗 就 一小时之后
Do you want to meet me here in, like, an hour?
行啊 听起来挺棒
Yeah. That sounds great.
我们 呃 去搞点点
We'll, uh, got get a little
芝加哥深盘披萨 然后去看灰熊队橄榄球赛 - 不
Chicago deep dish pizza and go watch the Bears. - No.
抱歉我开始这么讲话了
I'm sorry I started doing that.
嘿 April 怎么样了 - 还行
Hey, April. How's it going? - Fine.
除了听见Joan聊她的热情 还有做你真正爱的事
Except hearing Joan talk about her passion and doing what you really love,
就 完全把我吓坏了
like, totally freaked me out.
八年前 我在公园部门接受了一份偶然的实习机会
Eight years ago, I accepted a random internship at the Parks Department,
然后Leslie跟我说要做一堆事情
and then Leslie told me to do a bunch of stuff,
然后选择我是行政主管的地区什么玩意儿--
and now I'm executive director of regional whatever--
我甚至不知道那是啥意思
I don't even know what it means,
而我也甚至没问过我自己我是不是真喜欢
and I never even asked myself if I even really like it.
我是说 就 我人生的意义是什么啊
I mean, it's like what is my purpose in life?
我都在乎些啥啊
What do I even care about?
我的内心要死掉了
My insides are dying.
所以 不好
So, not fine.
我不知道要做什么了 我必须辞职了
I don't know what to do. I have to quit.
然后去尼泊尔舔个蛤♥蟆♥继续求兆
And go to Nepal and lick a toad and go on a vision quest.
好吧 等等
Okay, hold on.
我们先深呼吸 行吗
Let's just take a deep breath, okay?
还有什么是你想做的
What else would you wanna do?
就是 你对什么有热情
Like, what are you passionate about?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
睡觉
Sleeping.
对邮递员高声吠叫
Barking at mailmen.
用嘴接住飞盘
Catching Frisbees in my mouth.
从马桶里喝水
Drinking from the toilet.
挺好 过来 坐下
Great. Come here. Have a seat.
我要来帮你
I am going to help you.
有个在线职业测试 我偶尔做着好玩
There is this online vocational test I sometimes take for fun
看看我能不能做出"宇航员"
to see if I can ever get "astronaut."
恶 那是我听说过最宅的事情了
Ugh! That is the nerdiest thing I've ever heard.
你为何不做做看呢 看看你能得到什么
Why don't you take it? See what you get.
也不会少块肉 对吧
Can't hurt, right?
你是在偷瞄我能不能做到"宇航员"吗
Are you checking to see if I get "astronaut"?
是的 那会折磨死我的
Yes. It would kill me.
所以这是你想来吃午饭的地方吗
So this is where you want to eat lunch?
牛排店
In a steakhouse?
你不是有肠易激吗
Don't you have irritable bowel syndrome?
天啊 我讨厌我知道这件事
God, I hate that I know that.
是啊 对这老管道简直是谋杀 但是 呃
Yeah, it's murder on the old plumbing, but, uh,
Tammy只想让我吃牛排喝威士忌
Tammy only wants me to eat steak and whiskey.
她会分♥析♥我的粪便标本保证我诚实
She has my stool analyzed just to keep me honest.
嗯 那就是你的爱情了
Well, that's love for you.
好酒啊
Smooth.
我觉得这段关系没那么健康啊
I don't think this relationship is that healthy.
我是说 看起来Tammy好像试图在把你改造成Ron
I mean, it seems like Tammy is trying to turn you into Ron,
而你是Jeremy Jamm啊 我是说 别啊
and you're Jeremy Jamm, I mean, come on.
你爱保时捷和冰茶鸡尾酒
You love Porsches and spiked iced tea,
而且你有猫头鹰餐厅的铂金卡啊
and you have a Hooters platinum card.
是啊 Tammy真的不让我再做那些事情了
Yeah, Tammy doesn't really let me do that stuff anymore.
但是 呃 你知道的 挺好的 你知道吗
But, uh, you know, it's good, you know?
我现在更好了
I'm better now.
我是说 当然 我抑郁了 而且 呃 我一直生病
I mean, sure, I'm depressed, and, uh, I'm constantly sick,
而且真的没什么东西让我快乐 但感觉就是很对
and nothing really brings me joy, but it just feels right.
哦 神啊
Oh, God.
哦 天 - 哦 帮帮我吧 Knope
Oh, boy. - Oh, help me, Knope.
哦 我以前那么棒的
Oh, I used to be so great.
记得吗 所有人都这么觉得啊
Remember? Everybody thought so.
嗯-- - 哦 天
Well-- - Oh, God.
哇 这比我想象中的更糟糕啊
Wow. This is worse than I thought.
你坏掉了 她把你搞坏了
You're broken. She has broken you.
你需要离开她啊
You need to get away from her.
不 没希望的 我做不到
No, it's hopeless. I can't.
我对她毫无力量
I'm powerless against her.
我们就只会结婚 生一堆孩子
We're just gonna get married, have a bunch of kids.
会很棒的 - 别
It's gonna be great. - No.
她有卵子冻在了萨尔瓦多的一个掩体里
She's got her eggs frozen down in a bunker in El Salvador.
是啊 - 你们要造更多的你吗
Yeah. - You're gonna make more of you?
哦天啊 哇 嘿 来看看啊
Oh, God. Whoa, hey. Look at that.
更多的头发出来了
More hair came out.
好的 你最适合的工作是...
Okay, the job you're best suited to is...
"没有匹配项"吗
"No matches"?
我的神啊 你把电脑难倒了
Good Lord, you stumped the computer.
我就住在一座桥下在路人过河前对他们问谜语吧
I'm just gonna go live under a bridge and ask people riddles before they cross.
好吧 等等 你记得Joan在仪式上说了些什么吗
Okay, hold on. Do you remember what Joan said at the ceremony?
没人付钱就不算跳脱衣舞吗
That is doesn't count as stripping if no one pays you?
是的 她确实说了 但不是
Yes, she did say that, but no.
她十岁的时候就知道自己想上电视了
She knew she wanted to be on TV when she was ten.
所以你十岁的时候想干什么呢
So what did you want to be when you were ten?
Lerpiss殡仪馆
1♥8♥9♥7-
这里说到骨灰盒的未来可能就会是生物降解塑料
It says here the future of caskets may just be biodegradable plastic.
哦 可不是么 嘿 你觉得凉吗
Oh, you don't say. Hey, are you chilly?
我有点凉飕飕的 我觉得 - 没
I'm a little chilly, I think. - No.
嘿 伙计们 欢迎 我是Dan
Hey, guys. Welcome. I'm Dan.
嗨 我是Ben 这位是April 我很害怕死亡
Hi, I'm Ben. This is April. And I'm scared of death.
我就是真的对你做的事情很感兴趣
I'm just really interested in learning what you do.
你会爱上这里的
You're gonna love it here.
人们想"死"了要进来呢
People are dying to get in.
来吧 来吧 我们从尸体滑道开始
Come on, come on. We'll start down at the cadaver chute.
尸体滑道诶 来吧
The cadaver chute. Come on!
是啊 我觉得你真的会喜欢这里的
Yeah, I think you're really going to like it here.
显然所有人心情都很不错
And obviously everyone's in a really great mood now
因为芝加哥小熊队赢了棒球联赛
because of the Cubs winning the series.
芝加哥小熊队在1908-2015年本集播出期间从未夺冠
是啊 看起来真挺不错的 我是说 虽然我会想念Pawnee的
Yeah, it seems really nice. I mean, I am gonna miss Pawnee, though.
我老婆还在那呢 真是的
My wife's there, for crying out loud.
是啊 跟我讲讲Pawnee吧 听起来它真的变了
Yeah, tell me about Pawnee. It sounds like it's really changed.
哦 是啊 有一大堆的新企业
Oh, yeah. There's a ton of new businesses.
Gryzzl进来了 他们给所有人发了免费平板和WiFi还有手♥机♥
Gryzzl came in. They gave everyone free tablets and wi-fi and phones.
你随时随地都能看《全民情敌2》了
You can watch Hitch 2 anytime, anywhere.
该电影至今(2024年)还未拍摄
终于啊 那可是梦想啊
Finally, that's the dream.
我有一部分还是想回去 你知道吗
Part of me wants to go back, you know?
我总有点喜欢那里
I always kind of liked it there.
天啊 你现在真让我想念Pawnee了
Man, you got me really missing Pawnee now.
我不知道怎么办了 我做的决定是对的吗
I don't know what to do. Am I making the right decision?
嘿
Hey.
你为啥在这 - 我请求临时停战
Why are you here? - I'm calling a temporary truce.
你需要帮我让Jamm和Tammy分手
You need to help me break up Jamm and Tammy.
别想了 你只想让Jamm改变他的投票
Forget it. You just want Jamm to switch his vote.
这是什么啊 晨星的复仇吗
What is this, revenge for Morning Star?
不 跟那无关
No, it is not about that.
这和投票无关
It is not about the vote.
有个家伙真的陷入麻烦了 而你可能会是唯一能帮他的人
There is a guy in real trouble, and you might be the only one who can help him.
这是为了拯救一个人的灵魂
This is about saving someone's soul.
他是个怪物 怪物没有灵魂
He is a monster. Monsters do not have souls.
哦 你看过《怪物电力公♥司♥吗》
Uh, have you ever seen Monsters, Inc.?
没 - 该死啊 Ron
No. - Damn it, Ron.
偶尔也要参与到文化里来啊
Engage in the culture once in a while.
Jamm 进来吧
Jamm, get in here.
好家伙 男人 你身上发生了什么啊
Good God, man. What happened to you?
他身上发生了Tammy啊
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表