Okay. Show me this incredible lodge.
我们走
Let's go.
那本书听起来太无聊 我都哭了一下
That book sounded so boring, I cried a little.
哦 宝 抱歉你必须听到那个
Oh, babe. I'm sorry you had to hear that.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
嘿 Ron 抱歉打扰你 但我需要你签下
Hey, Ron. Sorry to bother you, but I need you to sign
这份销♥售♥点文件
this point of sale document.
而且拜托用草书签
And please sign it in cursive.
会有很多危险信♥号♥♥的 如果你--
It raises a lot of red flags if you--
不 - 好吧
No. - Okay.
所以...Leslie情况如何
So... what's Leslie up to?
嗯 我不觉得我该讨论这个 既然你们在竞争之中
Well, I don't think I should discuss that, given that you're in competition.
需要保持中立 - 很公平
Need to remain neutral. - Fair enough.
Terry Leslie情况如何
Terry, what's Leslie up to?
她在试着找一个历史原因来指定那块地受到保护
She is trying to find a historical reason to earmark the land for preservation.
Terry 不是吧 大哥 - Leslie 你偷偷摸摸的啊
Terry, come on, man. - Leslie, you little sneak.
如果Leslie要想个花招 我们也应该来
If Leslie's going for a hook, we should too.
我们去找Annabel Bloosh那个人 - 太好了
Let's get Annabel Bloosh Person. - Yes!
很高兴你在这两分钟的错乱之后回到了正常
Glad to see you finally come around after these two minutes of insanity.
现在拜托你能考虑投资
Now will you please consider investing
我一直缠着你说的那个婴儿古龙水吗
in that toddler cologne I've been bugging you about.
婴儿古龙水 宝贝--呲 呲--你闻起来不错哦
Toddler cologne. Baby--tsst tsst-- you smell good.
我们到了
Here we are.
我们到了 就像"我们到了那个我埋下
Here we are, like, "Here's the place where I buried the map
指向William Henry Harrison超棒打猎小屋路线的地图吗"
that will show us the way to William Henry Harrison's awesome hunting cabin?"
不 留下的就只有这些了 - 这地方太棒了
No, this is all that's left. - This place is awesome.
嘿 我们应该卖♥♥掉我们的蠢房♥子买♥♥下这个
Hey, we should sell our dumb house and buy this one.
好吧 你知道 我爱William Henry Harrison的程度
Okay, you know, I love William Henry Harrison as much,
还是比一般人稍微强点的 但这是垃圾啊
if not slightly more than the next guy, but this is garbage.
我是说 真的 那边有袋老汉堡包呢
I mean, literally, there's a bag of old hamburgers over there.
啥 哦
What? Ohh.
我们已经没时间了 我们需要打败Ron
We're running out of time and we need to beat Ron.
所以...
So...
我们只能用上这堆旧砖头了
we're gonna have to use this old pile of bricks.
我需要尽可能收集关于William Henry Harrison的一切
I need to gather everything I can on William Henry Harrison.
我们去Vincennes那边的Harrison博物馆吧
Let's head to the Harrison Museum over in Vincennes.
我在那边兼♥职♥做志愿者
I volunteer there part time.
我刚找到了个工艺品 历史工艺品
I just found an artifact! Historical artifact.
William Henry Harrison的假发
William Henry Harrison's wig.
Andy 把那放下
Andy, put that down.
酷哦
Cool.
你肯定是在开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
不 很抱歉 但文件中有一页缺失了
No, I'm sorry, but there's a page missing from the document
所以签字就无效了
so then the signatures are invalid.
我们不能就说它在那吗
Can't we just say it was there?
你是在让一个公♥证♥人撒谎
You're asking a notary to lie.
我可是签了誓言的 Ben
I signed an oath, Ben.
然后另一个公♥证♥人公♥证♥了我签下的誓言
And then a different notary notarized the oath I signed.
William Henry Harrison完全很扯淡
William Henry Harrison is totally ridiculous.
他们甚至没法用真东西装满一个小博物馆
They can't even fill a small museum with real stuff about his life
因为他太没劲了
because he was so lame.
如果他穿了大衣
肯尼迪未遇刺
Harrison总统被选为历史最棒总统
有效总统领导和在职时间无关
大萧条一周结束
HBO《火线》横扫艾美奖
"如果他穿了大衣"房♥间 探索了美国可能有多棒
The "If He'd Worn A Coat Room" explores how great America would have been
如果Harrison在就职时穿了大衣的话
if Harrison had worn a coat at his inauguration.
而且没死
And not died.
其他出名一个月的东西
哈林摇
流行32天
水管工乔 流行30.5天
飞鹰艾迪 流行31天
突发新闻
6岁男孩独自乘坐热气球飞越科罗拉多州上空
这个房♥间叫做"其他出名一个月的东西"
This room is called "Other Things That Were Famous for One Month."
哦 顺便一说 这家博物馆的门票要$14
Oh, and side note, admission to this museum costs $14.
既然你在这了 为啥不看看
And while you're here, why not visit
"其他著名Harrison"展览呢
the "Other Famous Harrisons" exhibit.
好了 伙计们 这也太棒了
Okay, guys, this is so great.
在1840年的大选中 William Henry Harrison的支持者们
During the election campaign of 1840, William Henry Harrison supporters
滚着这个三米高的锡纸球
rolled this ten foot tin and paper ball
走遍全美乡村的各条小道
down country lanes all across America.
而且--而且他们会和一个坛罐乐队一起歌♥唱
And--And they would sing along with a jug band,
而这就太激动了
and it was just so exciting.
人们会走几里路来看
People would come for miles just to see it.
为啥啊 这个蠢球里有什么东西吗
Why, was there something inside this stupid ball?
哦 比如一只巨型仓鼠吗
Ooh, like a giant hamster?
这就是我们必须利用的素材了 好吧
This is what we have to work with, okay.
我们的对手是一家非常浮华的互联网公♥司♥
We are up against a very flashy internet company,
而我们应该以数量为目标 而不是质量
and we should be aiming for quantity over quality.
所以我们要朝他们扔一堆Harrison史实
So we're gonna throw a bunch of Harrison facts at them
还有一堆砖头 以及其他我们能找到的东西
and a big pile of bricks and whatever else we can find.
数量 同志们 数量
Quantity, people. Quantity!
哇
Wow.
这完全是我想象中天堂的样子
This is exactly what I imagine Heaven looks like.
一直到中性亚麻束腰上衣
Right down to the unisex linen tunics.
Annabel 我亲爱的 - 嗨
Annabel, ma cherie. - Hi.
抱歉我的女巫聚会来迟了
I'm sorry I'm late for our coven.
我在用放养橄榄油刷抛光我的牡蛎叉呢
I was polishing my oyster forks with a cage-free olive oil rub.
接受道歉 我对你其他的任何话没有回应
Apology accepted, and then I have no reaction to anything else you said.
我忍♥不住想问 现在什么正流行呢
I can't help but ask, what's in right now?
嗯 这个季节我好奇的是...
Well, this season I'm intrigued by...
不对称罩衫
asymmetrical overalls,
安哥拉猫毛牙刷 以及本地来源的意大利人字拖
angora toothbrushes, and locally sourced Italian flip flops.
而且 饮料也有了轻浮的新趋势
Also, there's a flirty trend in beverages.
所以你们喝过了大豆牛奶和杏仁牛奶
So you've had soy milk and almond milk.
现在试试热门的新风尚...
Now try the hottest new craze...
牛肉牛奶
beef milk.
就像是经过活牛身上的小洞中挤出的杏仁牛奶
It's like almond milk that's been squeezed through tiny holes in living cows.
这就他妈是牛奶啊
It's fucking milk.
不 - 不
No. - No.
牛奶一加仑$3
Milk cost $3 a gallon.
Annabel的正宗 手挤 奶头-餐桌直达牛肉牛奶
Annabel's authentic, hand-strained teat-to-table beef milk,
价格是一加仑$60
that costs $60 a gallon.
是啊 而且还有等候列表
Yeah, and there's a wait list.
这女人是懂行的
This woman knows business.
而我会极其乐于成为Gryzzl竞标的一部分
And I'd be extremely jazzed to be a part of the Gryzzl bid.
我们去我的圆顶帐篷讨论吗 很好
Shall we discuss it in my yurt? Great.
Ron
Ron?
好吧 我们再试一次
Okay, let's try this again.
所有页都负责了 就在这签字
All pages accounted for, just sign right here.
Leslie的探索进展如何了
How is Leslie doing with her quest?
再说一次 我不想跟你讨论她的计划 反之亦然
Again, I don't want to talk about her plan with you, nor yours with her.
你肯定能理解的 - 当然
Sure you understand. - Absolutely.
Terry Leslie准备了啥
Terry, what is Leslie up to?
哦 准备好了一场盛大的新闻发布会 - Terry 不是吧
Oh, getting ready for a big press conference. - Terry, come on.
新闻发布会
A press conference.
所以她找到了用来强化竞标的东西
So she's found something to strengthen her bid.
Porter女士 毋须再讨论了
Ms. Porter, no need to discuss any further.
你就是Gryzzl竞标的形象代言人
You will be the face of the Gryzzl bid.
了不起
Smashing.
嗯 这应该用少量老式格拉巴酒来庆祝
Well, this calls for a celebratory dram of aged grappa.
好吧 所以我就签这儿吗 - 不 不 别 哦
Okay, so I just sign here? - No. No, no! Aw.
很好 就这样了
Great. There you go.
是啊 现在那个也无效了 - 嗯 我知道
Yeah, that's invalid now. - Yeah, I know.
打扰了 Haggerty先生
Excuse me, Mr. Haggerty?
我只想说我真的喜欢你的博物馆
I just wanted to say that I really like your museum.
它很奇怪很悲哀很没必要
It's weird and sad and unnecessary.
有个 比如 管♥理♥员♥的岗位我能应征一下吗
Is there, like, a museum curator position I could apply for?
抱歉 这里所有人都是志愿者
Sorry, everyone here is a volunteer.
虽然你确实能得到每年五万块Harrison币的津贴
Though you do get a yearly stipend of 50,000 Harrison Bucks.
仅供那个售货机上使用
Accepted only at that vending machine.
故障
谢了 - 那也太失望了
Thanks. - That's a bummer.
但是 嘿 嘿 听着
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表