你才能到达 乘坐飞机 火车 或是汽车
you could get there using an airplane, a train, or a car.
现在 你能看到 飞机是最快的
Now, as you can see, the airplane is the fastest.
不是最快的 时空传送呢
Not the fastest. What about teleporting?
嗯 当然了 那真的会很好玩 但那是不可能的
Well, sure, that would be really fun, but it's impossible.
没什么是不可能的 孩子们
Nothing is impossible, kids.
时空传送就是不可能的
Teleportation is impossible.
这和理论物理有关
It's about theoretical physics.
你知道 是你请我来做这个的 我是在帮你忙--
You know, you asked me to do this. This was a favor--
早啊 Johnny 有邮件
Morning, Johnny. Mail call.
嗨 邮差Barry
Hi, Mailman Barry.
今天谁给我写信了呢
Who brought me mail today?
嗯 Johnny 你收到了超过500封
Well, Johnny, you got over 500 letters
来自爱你的孩子们的信件 请你和April留下
from kids who love you, asking for you and April to stay.
喔 宝 你听到了吗
Aw, babe, did you hear that?
现在 Johnny 你还有一封非常特别的信件
Now, Johnny, you also got one very special letter.
是来自我的
It's from me.
而在你节目的最后一天 我觉得我可以给你读一下
And on the last day of your show, I thought I could read it to you.
嗷
Aw.
"最亲爱的Andy 我从没有过自己的儿子
"Dearest Andy, I have never had a son of my own,
而我只想让你知道 在过去的十年里--"
and I just want you to know that for the past ten years"--
到空手道劈点什么的时间了
It's time to karate chop something!
忍♥者们 攻击
Ninjas, attack!
哦 哎呀
Oh, jeez.
解散
Disperse!
记住 永远别攻击一个真的邮递员
Remember, never attack a real postal employee.
我们允许攻击邮差Barry
We're allowed to attack Mailman Barry
因为他自愿帮我们练习空手道招数
because he volunteered to help us with our karate moves.
我还以为我会拿着一块木板或者什么 但你知道...
I kind of thought I'd be holding a piece of wood or something, but, you know...
能帮忙就很开心了
always happy to help.
接下来 我们要尝试点新东西 和我的好朋友Leslie Knope
Next up, we're going to try something new, with my good friend Leslie Knope.
嘿 Johnny Karate 我太高兴来到你的最后一♥期♥节目了
Hey, Johnny Karate, I'm so happy to be here on your last show ever.
嗨 Leslie 我很高兴你来这里教我们怎么变勇敢
Hi, Leslie. I'm glad you're here to teach us all how to be brave.
所以 Leslie 你这周想尝试什么新事情呢
So, Leslie, what are you going to be trying new this week?
我想接手主持我朋友的电视节目
I am going to be taking over hosting my friend's TV show.
哈
Huh?
没错吧 April
Isn't that right, April?
正是这样
That is right.
Johnny 你让那么多孩子们和那么多家长们开心
Johnny, you have made so many kids and so many parents so happy,
所以我们想给你一场合适的送别
that we wanted to give you a proper send-off.
Andy Dwyer/Johnny Karate
Andy Dwyer/Johnny Karate,
这是你的生活
this is your life.
哦天啊 Leslie 这也太棒了
Oh, my gosh, Leslie, this is amazing.
我不知道该说什么了...
I don't know what to say...
真的 因为通常我有个遵守的剧本 但是...
literally, because normally I have a script that I have to stick to, but...
我不知道我现在要说什么了
I don't know what I'm supposed to say right now.
有点噩梦啊 - 好吧 就交给我们吧Johnny
It's kind of a nightmare. - Okay, you leave that to us, Johnny.
呃 等我们回来 我们来看看Andy Dwyer的旅程
Uh, when we come back, we will take a look at the journey of Andy Dwyer.
敬请期待
Stay tuned.
"现在听来自我们赞助商的一些话"
"Now listen to some words from our sponsors,"
是我正在说的话
are the words I'm saying right now.
雇佣非常好建筑公♥司♥满足您的建筑需求
Hire Very Good Building Company for your construction needs.
或者不雇佣 我不求人
Or do not. I am not a beggar.
广♥告♥结束
End of commercial.
Wamapoke人有句谚语--
The Wamapoke people have a saying--
"只有聆听的人才能听到狼的哭泣"
"Only one who listens hears the cry of the wolf."
这条建议被传下了一代又一代
That advice has been passed down from generation to generation.
今天 我把这条建议给你
Today I give that advice to you.
在Wamapoke赌场听听"币币狼"的声音
Listen for Coinsy the Wolf at Wamapoke Casino.
一天两次 一位幸运的游客会获得巨狼大奖
Twice a day, one lucky visitor will hit the mega-wolf jackpot.
而"币币狼"会为你而嚎
And Coinsy will howl for you!
Wamapoke赌场
一次一枚硬币 慢慢从白人身上拿回我们的钱
我们现在回到的是我的Johnny Karate秀回归信息
The thing we return to now is my Johnny Karate Show return message.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
当我最初遇到站在我身边这个男人时 他还不是一个文化现象
When I first met the man standing next to me, he was not a cultural phenomenon.
"现象"的意思是"探索一个洞穴"
"Phenomenon" means "to explore a cave."
他在经历一段艰难的时期
He was going through a tough time.
他刚刚掉进了一个坑 摔断了两条腿
He had just broken both legs from falling into a pit.
我喝得超级醉
I was super wasted.
儿童节目 Andy - 是的 好决定
It's a kids' show, Andy. - Yes, good call.
儿童节目 - 好决定
Kids' show. - Good call.
那个事件开启了我人生中非常多很好的事情
That event set in motion many wonderful things in my life,
包括Pawnee公园的建造
including the building of the Pawnee Commons.
所以 以一种奇怪的方式 Andy 我都是欠你的
So, in a weird way, Andy, I owe it all to you.
而现在节目结束了 我又得重新开始了
And now that the show is ending, I'm gonna have to start all over again.
希望在华盛顿有个坑 能让我掉进去
Hopefully there's a pit in Washington, D.C., that I could fall into.
Andy掌控了自己的生活 然后给自己找了个工作
Andy pulled his life together, and he got himself a job
在市政厅擦鞋摊
at the shoe-shine stand in City Hall.
然后他成为了一位官僚的助手
He then became a bureaucratic assistant.
嗨 亲爱的 - 嘿 嗨
Hi, honey. - Hey. Hi.
他总是很热情
He was always enthusiastic.
但他也会把自己的预定事项记在胳膊上
But he also kept track of his appointments by writing them on his arm.
录最后一♥期♥节目
现在还是
Still do.
为纪念那段时光 以及保证你永远不会再错过预定
To commemorate that time and to make sure that you never miss another appointment again,
我们给你带了一本印了你名字的日程本
we have brought you a monogrammed day planner.
伙计们...太贴心了
Guys... So sweet.
谢谢你们 喔
Thank you. Aw.
哦不 我搞丢了
Oh, no. I lost it.
日程本不见了 我哪儿都找不着了
The day planner's gone. I can't find it anywhere.
什么
What?
挺合理 真的
Fitting, really.
在那之后 Andy去了英国 为一家非盈利组织工作了几个月
From then, Andy went to England for a few months to work for a nonprofit.
他在那里和泰晤士河畔康沃尔郡第14代伯爵交了朋友
It was there that he befriended the 14th Earl of Cornwall-upon-Thames,
Edgar Covington爵士
Sir Edgar Covington.
你看
Ta-da!
哦天啊 Eddie 这也太棒了
Oh, my God, Eddie, this is amazing!
Andy 我在这个奇怪的 平坦的地方
Andy, I am here in this weird, flat place,
称你为女王王国的忠实和真正的空手道守卫者
to name you a loyal and true karate defender of the Queen's Realm.
请单膝跪地
Please get down on one knee.
这份荣誉是为了表彰那些
This honor is bestowed on those who have shown great achievement
在艺术 学习 文学和科学领域具有重大成就的人
in fields of the arts, learning, literature, and science.
因此 我在此称汝为
Therefore, I hereby dub thee
大英帝国勋章骑士
a knight of the Order of the British Empire.
等等 你真能这么做啊
Hang on, can you actually do this?
嗯 严格说 只有女王能授予爵位 但是
Well, technically, only the Queen can knight somebody, but
我太有钱了 她让我想做啥就做啥
I'm so rich that she lets me do what I want.
你想接受爵位吗 - 哦不不不不
Would you like to be knighted? - Oh, no, no, no, no.
不 当然不用 这是Andy的大日子
No, of course not. It's Andy's day.
哥们 我不介意啊 - 哦 那 是的请授予我爵位
Dude, I don't mind. - Oh, then, yes, knight me, please.
哦天哪 这也太棒了
Oh, my God, this is amazing!
雷暴Ben爵士的凛冬将至
Winter is coming for Sir Ben Lightstorm.
"凛冬将至" 《权力的游戏》中斯塔克家族的族语
好了 你们都是骑士了 - 酷哦
Okay, you're both knights. - Cool.
伙计们 这也太好玩了
Guys, this was so much fun.
朋友 同事 音乐家 丈夫 Andy Dwyer--
Friend, coworker, musician, husband, Andy Dwyer--
Andy Dwyer爵士
Sir Andy Dwyer.
Andy Dwyer爵士对太多人有了太多意义
Sir Andy Dwyer had become so many things to so many people.
但他最伟大的创造还没到来
But his greatest creation was yet to come.
对Johnny Karate的致敬 等我们回来
A salute to Johnny Karate when we come back.
我们知道你想要什么-- 健康 自然的食物 而且依然美味
We know what you want-- healthy, natural food that still tastes great.
我们是来告诉你的...
And we're here to tell you...
它不存在
It doesn't exist.
健康食物是给蠢货准备的
Healthy food is for suckers.
它尝起来像垃圾 如果你说喜欢 你就是个呆子和骗子
It tastes like garbage, and if you say you like it, you're a chump and a liar.
诚实吧 这才是你想吃的...
Be honest. This is what you want to eat...
大肚汉堡晚餐当早餐汉堡组合
The Paunch Burger Dinner-for-breakfast Burger Combo.
它尝起来棒极了
It tastes amazing.
里面有什么 谁在乎呢
What's in it? Who cares?
多少大卡 闭嘴吧
How many calories? Shut up.
它太棒了
It's awesome.
塞进你身体里吧 不然你就是个死宅
Put it in your body or you're a nerd.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表