还有一群Pawnee的性感女士 名为某人的女儿舞者们
and the sexy ladies known in Pawnee as The Somebody's Daughter Dancers.
新鲜
Fresh.
革新 场所营造
Innovative. Place-Making.
一次性羽绒被 增长黑客
Disposable duvets. Growth-Hacking.
超级月亮 Gryzzl
Super-Moon. Gryzzl.
和我一起 刷名为未来的剧
Now come with me as we binge watch the future.
那也太恶心了 只有浮华没有本质
That was sickening. All flash and no substance.
这正和你们的展示一样本质
It was exactly as substantive as your presentation.
不 不是
No, it was not.
我们的量比你们的大多了
We had way more quantity than you.
拜托 拜托
Please. Please.
我的王母娘娘啊 你们二位 拜托给这个表签字吧
For the love of all that is holy, both of you, please sign this form.
虽然已经不重要了 我明天早上醒来肯定还会
Not that it matters. I'm definitely gonna wake up tomorrow morning
拿着同样的表让你们签字
with these same forms for you to sign
因为我会怎么死掉 然后我现在是个鬼了
because I've died somehow and now I'm a ghost
住在炼狱直到我完成我的未了之事
living in Purgatory until I complete my unfinished business.
好吧 我不会签他签的任何东西的
Okay, I'm not signing anything he's signing.
你刚刚听到我在说什么了吗
Did you just hear what I said?
不 当然你没听到 因为我是个鬼
No, of course, you didn't, because I'm a ghost.
你知道吗 我忍♥不了你了
You know what? I can't stand you.
我忍♥不了你愚蠢的胡子和你愚蠢的衬衫
I can't stand your stupid mustache and your stupid shirt,
和你愚蠢的名字 Ron
and your stupid name, Ron.
Ron 甚至都不是个词
Ron. It's not even a word.
嗯 我刚好已经受够你固执的行为了
Well, I have had just about enough of your stubborn behavior.
自从晨星事件之后
Ever since the Morningstar incident,
你完全已经不理智了
you have been completely unreasonable.
你才是不理智的那个
You are the unreasonable one!
你远在晨星之前就已经不理智了
You've been unreasonable way before Morningstar.
你是我见过最固执最不理智的人
You're the most unreasonable, stubborn person I have ever met.
而我不会改变我的看法的
And I am never gonna change my mind on that,
不管任何人怎么说
no matter what anybody says!
你没那么擅长做剪贴簿
You're not that good at scrapbooking.
你说啥
What?
好吧 你们就在这签字行吗
Okay, would you just sign right here?
而且我需要你们按手印
And I will need your thumbprints.
天 这俩真的是恨对方了
Man, those two really hate each other.
这场争执到了Biggie-Tupac级别了
That feud's like Biggie-Tupac level.
甚至到了Morgan Freeman-Shailene Woodley级别了
Maybe even Morgan Freeman-Shailene Woodley level.
不 是糟糕 但没那么糟糕
Nah, it's bad, but it's not that bad.
就像三胞胎打架的时候
This is like when the triplets fight,
除了我不能给Leslie和Ron毛绒动物让他们冷静
except I can't just give Leslie and Ron stuffed animals to make them calm down.
实际上 还有可能呢 我们试过了吗
Actually, that might work. Have we tried that?
他们一直有冲突
They've always butted heads.
我真的--我不觉得他们恨对方
I really--I don't think they hate each other.
我只是觉得他们是非常不同的人
I just think they're very different people
而因为不在一间办公室工作之后让他们疏远了
and they just drifted apart once they stopped working in the same office.
你还好吗 - 没事 嗯 我给Ron的办公室点了60份素食披萨
You okay? - Yeah, well I ordered 60 veggie pizzas to Ron's office,
所以那让我冷静了点
so that calmed me down a little.
我知道你对他很暴怒
I know you're furious at him.
但拜托 到一个中立的地方和Ron一起
But please, come to a neutral site and sit with Ron
坐30秒钟让我把这个蠢文件签了
for 30 seconds so I can get this dumb document signed.
呃
Ugh.
我让你把三胞胎改名为Ruth, Bader和Ginsburg
I'll let you rename the triplets Ruth, Bader, and Ginsburg.
好吧 行 但我得先签
Okay, fine. But I get to sign first.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
好吧 我们赶紧解决吧 - 哦 让我帮你打开
All right, let's just get this over with. - Oh, let me get that for you.
抓到了 - 什么
Got 'em. - What?
发生什么了 发生什么了
What's going on? What's going on?
立即放我们出去 - 不
Let us out immediately. - No.
你们也太荒唐了
You guys are being ridiculous.
这已经太过分了
This has gone too far,
而你们和好之前不准离开这个办公室
and you are not leaving this office until you've made peace.
不 - 不
Nooo! - Nooo!
未完待续...
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表