S7E12-S7E13
不敢相信你居然让所有人都这么早起来
Can't believe you got everyone to show up this early.
嗯 今天是我们都在一起的最后一天了
Well, today is the last day we'll all be together.
我想享受我们剩下的每一个瞬间
I need to savor every moment we have left.
我带了安慰食物 剪贴簿 和纸巾
I brought comfort food, scrapbooks, and tissues.
好家伙
Good lord.
嗯 今天应该是完美的
Well, today should be perfect.
而每一个完美的日子包含控制不住的哭泣
And any perfect day involves crying uncontrollably.
...然后我们来到2005年
...Which brings us to 2005.
走过
记忆
小巷!
一趟穿过我们过去的旅程
周五早8:00
公园与娱乐部
圆形公园翻新已经完成了
The Circle Park renovation was complete,
而一位名叫Thomas Haverford的年轻人
and a young man named Thomas Haverford
离受雇还有两年
was still two years away from getting hired.
或许我们可以跳过 只看看最亮点呢
Perhaps we could skip ahead and just hit the highlights?
我觉得 我计划了一场全面的回顾
I mean, I planned a comprehensive retrospective,
但我猜我可以只关注最重要的瞬间
but I guess I can just focus on the really important moments.
啊 购买♥♥胶囊咖啡机大讨论
Ah! The debate about getting a pod-based coffee machine.
Garry和我写了一首小小的音乐作品
Garry and I wrote a little musical number about that,
而它是这么开--
and it goes a little something like thi--
我们就快速的握个手
Can't we just quickly shake hands,
假装我们彼此喜欢 然后出去呗
pretend we liked each other, and get out of here?
完全赞成
I'm all for that.
不 April Ron
No, April, Ron.
我们需要纪念所有我们作为团体一起做过的事情
We need to celebrate everything that we've done together as a group.
这是我们在这里的最后一天了
This is our last day here.
谁知道我们何时还能这么重聚呢
Who knows when we'll all be together like this again?
打扰了 你们好
Excuse me. Hi.
我房♥子旁边的公园有个秋千
There's a swing in a park near my house
坏掉大概三个月了
that's been broken for about three months.
可能有办法把它修好吗
Is it possible to get that fixed?
"一切皆有可能 如果你追随梦想"
"Anything is possible if you follow your dreams."
Johnny Karate
Johnny Karate.
除了修好一架秋千
Except getting a swing fixed.
我们实际上都不在这工作了
None of us actually work here anymore.
两小时后办公室开门再来吧
Come back in two hours when the office is open.
谢谢 - 等下
Thank you. - Wait.
实际上 先生 我们能帮忙
Actually, sir, we can help.
我们能 我们也会 因为我们曾在这里的时候
We can and we will, because when we used to work here,
帮助人们就是我们的工作
helping people was our job.
忘掉那些老故事吧
Forget about these old stories.
我们来创造个新的 我们来修这架秋千
Let's make a new one. Let's fix this swing.
公园与娱乐帮的最后一程 谁要加入
One last ride for the Parks and Rec gang. Who's in?
行啊
eah!
*投票是四票比三票*
♪ The vote was four to three ♪
*Donna说要把我扔掉*
♪ Donna said to get rid of me ♪
*但Ron有点慌了 因为我的咖啡十分好喝*
♪ But Ron was suspicious 'cause my coffee was delicious ♪
别这样了 Garry 你现在是市长了
Come on, Garry. You're the mayor now.
留点尊严吧
Have some dignity.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第7季 第12-13集
第7季 第12-13集
好了 所以 首要事务
Okay. So, first things first.
Ben 我需要你取消那趟上午11点飞往华盛顿的航♥班♥
Ben, I need you to cancel that 11:00 a.m. flight to Washington, D.C.,
因为我们有太多工作要做了
'cause we have too much work here.
行 我想到这种事情会发生的
ep. I figured something like this would happen,
所以我预订了6点的备份航♥班♥
so I booked us a backup flight at 6:00.
我爱你 你很完美 你很懂我
I love you. You're perfect. You get me.
我太开心能和你结婚了
I'm so glad I am married to you.
我等不及修好那个秋千所以能把你的小屁♥股♥放进去了
I cannot wait to fix that swing so we can get your little butt right into it.
我知道很奇怪 无所谓了 能激励我
I know it's weird. Whatever. It motivates me.
好的 所以 我们的下一步是什么
Okay. So, what is our next move?
我们在帮助这个人的探索中要做什么
What do we do on the quest to help this man?
有谁记得吗
Anyone remember?
是的 一张公园与娱乐设备征用表
es. A parks and recreation equipment requisition form.
正确 赫奇帕奇加五分
Correct. Five points for Hufflepuff.
嗯 一切现在都无纸化了
Well, everything's paperless now, and
而我们没有人能登录 所以没有电脑操作权限
none of us has a login, so can't access the computers.
等等 我这里有一张...
Hang on. I have one right here...
多亏了Leslie的剪贴簿 "深'表'纪念"
Thanks to Leslie's scrapbook "Thanks Form the Memories!"
啊 我就知道这些剪贴簿会派上用场的
Ah! I knew those scrapbooks were gonna come in handy.
你做到了 一如既往
you came through, like you always do.
天啊 我会想念你的
God, I'm gonna miss you.
你的自信 你的生活乐趣
our confidence, your joie de vivre.
En Vogue R&B女子团体
那个你被踢出En Vogue组合的疯狂故事
That crazy story about you getting kicked out of En Vogue.
严格来说 是我把她们踢出去了
Technically, I kicked them out.
你什么时候出发去西雅图
When do you leave for Seattle?
等我拿到当地房♥产销♥售♥资格证
As soon as I get my local real-estate license.
我跟一个老师结婚了 我爱那个男人
I'm married to a teacher, and I love the man,
但我也爱钻石手表
but I also love diamond watches.
嗯 不管发生什么
Well, whatever happens,
我知道你肯定会过上一种激动而丰富的生活
I know that you're gonna live an exciting and full life.
西雅图 2023
315平方米 带有美丽的普吉湾景色
3,400 square feet, a beautiful view of Puget Sound,
而且如果你朝窗外看
and if you look out this window,
你可以看到他们在太空针塔旁边建设新的太空草堆 - 哇
you can watch them build the new Space Haystack around the Space Needle. - Wow!
太空针塔 西雅图著名地标
我-我都看不见针塔了
I-I can hardly see the needle anymore.
我知道 这才是关键
I know. It's kind of the point.
所以 我们意向如何呢
So, what are we thinking?
哇
Wow!
两个小时就卖♥♥出去了吗
It sold in two hours?
你无法打败西雅图房♥地♥产♥市场的
ou cannot beat the Seattle real-estate market.
我觉得都是咖啡和合法大♥麻♥惹的祸
I think it's all that coffee and legal marijuana.
让人们买♥♥♥房♥♥子的时候又快又不理智 - 嗯
has people wanting to buy houses quickly and irrationally. - Mm.
但这张巨大的佣金支票然我想到... - 嗯哼
But the giant commission check has me thinking about... - Mm-hmm?
Donna-Joe 冒险旅程
Donna-Joe adventure quest.
哦 我们要去哪
Ooh! Where are we going?
嗯 打不败去年了
Well, it can't beat last year.
我觉得 中韩真的是太美了
I mean, Middle Korea was so beautiful.
这是我的主意--
Here's my idea --
亚马逊 - 哦
The Amazon. - Oh!
三周的旅程 南美能提供的最好最贵的地方
Three weeks, the best and most expensive places South America has to offer.
我爱上了
I love it.
实话说 现在工作的这些情况下 我真的很需要这些
Honestly, with the way work is going, I just need this right now.
学校砍掉了数学社团...
The school cut the math club...
然后是数学
And math.
他们就不教数学了
They just don't teach math anymore.
哦 我的小可怜老好人老师宝宝
Aw. My poor little do-gooder teacher baby.
要不我们在沙发上蜷缩起来 看个电影
Why don't we cuddle up on the couch, watch a movie,
然后或许晚些时候 我会穿那件小红东西
and then maybe later, I'll wear that little red thing?
是的 小红东西
es. The red thing.
来 让我来清
Here, let me get this.
打给撒旦的侄女
Call Satan's niece.
嘿 你要干啥
Hey. What do you want?
而这是我在委内瑞拉的一个游船派对上当DJ
And this is me deejaying a boat party in Venezuela.
S02E05 Sister City
有点让我想起你和我在那呆的两周
Kind of reminded me of the two weeks you and I spent there.
哦 是哦 居然有这事儿 - 是的 确实是
Oh, yeah. That happened. - Yeah, it did.
April
April!
你来这儿干什么啊
What are you doing here?
宝 来坐下
Babe, have a seat.
发生什么了
What's going on?
最近 我第一百万次想到我找到你有多幸运
Recently, I was thinking for the millionth time how lucky I am to have found you,
所以我决定款待你自己
so I've decided to treat yo' self.
你要给我买♥♥一堆皮手袋吗
Are you gonna buy me a bunch of leather handbags?
Donna要拿你们通常用在旅行上的一部分钱
Donna is going to take some of the money you usually use on your trips
通过我所在的基金会建立一个教育计划
and establish an education program through the foundation I work for.
它叫做"教会自己"
It's called "Teach Yo' Self",
而你和其他老师可以在校外教育计划上赚钱...
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表