I'm Ben Wyatt, City Manager.
Gryzzl拿我们的隐私信息做的严格来说可能不是不合法
What Gryzzl is doing with our private information may not technically be illegal,
但它肯定不是"放松"的
but it's definitely not chill.
哇 那可是严重的指控呢 盆友
Whoa! That's a serious allegaysh, homie.
我们可放松了呢
We are hella chill.
而且实话说 如果你不喜欢我们的氛围 你可以不用我们的玩艺儿啊
And frankly, if you don't like our vibe, you don't have to use our shizz.
嗯 我们是必须用了
Well, we kind of do.
我是说 因特网已经不是可选项了 它成了所有人的必需品
I mean, the internet is no longer optional, it's a necessity for everyone.
而我觉得你也知道数据挖掘不算是"放松"
And I think you do know that data-mining isn't chill,
因为你把它藏进了一份500页用户协议的第27版
because you snuck it into the 27th update of a 500-page user agreement.
一个人不应该需要拥有一个高等法律学位
A person should not have to have an advanced law degree
才能避免被一家市值数百亿的公♥司♥占便宜
to avoid being taken advantage of by a multibillion dollar company.
你们应该对你们做的事情坦率一点
You should be upfront about what you're doing
允许人们有选择退出的能力
and allow people the ability to opt out.
不是真法官
诚实说 Perd法官被这个案子难住了
To be honest, Judge Perd is stumped by this case.
小木槌
我也找不到我的法官锤子了
I've also misplaced my judge hammer.
我无法在此做出裁决
I cannot render a verdict here.
因此 我必须宣告审判无效
Therefore, I must declare a mistrial,
这是一个我听人们在电影里用过的术语
which is a term I've heard people use in the movies.
敲敲敲 案子结束
Tap, tap, tap. Case ended.
我们结束了 - 好了 回见 兄弟们
And we're clear. - All right, later, dudes.
嘿 好消息 我觉得我刚找到了一份工作
Hey, good news! I think I found a job.
电视台要招一个管♥理♥员♥
There was an opening for a janitor at the TV station.
听着--他们要付我最低工资
Get this--they're gonna pay me the minimum wage.
把你的拖把放下吧 兄弟
Put your mop down, bud.
我搞定了你Johnny Karate的版权
I got you the rights to Johnny Karate.
不是吧怎么做到的
No way! How?
就是很棒的代理人啦 我猜
Just a great agent I guess.
拜托了 大哥 拜托
Please, man, please!
Andy是我的朋友 而我想做得好
Andy's my friend, and I want to do a good job,
而且有个女孩子我很喜欢
and there's this girl I really like,
而她住在芝加哥 而她还在和其他人约会
and she lives in Chicago, and she's still dating someone,
然后我就感觉-- - 哦 天啊
and I just feel like-- - Oh, God.
你想免费在我餐厅吃饭吗
Do you want to eat at my restaurant for free?
每周 你可以每周来一次
Every week, you could come once a week,
是免费的 - 好吧 好吧 行 就-就停下
and it's free. - Okay, okay, fine. J-just stop!
你看
See?
我跟你说过都会顺利的
I told you it was gonna work out.
实际上那对任何事都是好建议
That's actually really good advice for anything.
有什么你特别想要的东西
If there's something that you want badly,
你就必须相信它一定会顺利的
you just have to believe that it's gonna work out.
嘿 抱歉我搞砸了你的生活
Hey, I am sorry that I screwed up your life.
我找到了一堆新的可能实习生来代替Jen
I found a bunch of new potential interns to replace Jen.
嗨
Hi.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you manage that?
我就想 "Leslie会怎么做呢"
I just thought, "What would Leslie do?"
所以我发出了传♥单♥ 在大学里调查
So I handed out flyers and I canvassed the college.
我甚至烤了一堆饼干
I even baked a bunch of cookies.
很奇怪 我居然很享受找到他们的过程
It was weird, I actually enjoyed finding them.
我也很享受欺负Jen辞职
And I enjoyed bullying Jen into quitting.
嗯 你应该把"告诉人们做什么"
Hmm. You should add "telling people what to do"
加进你的"完美工作"描述
to your "perfect job" description.
好主意 你应该把咨♥询♥增加到一周七次
Good idea. You should up your therapy to seven times a week,
别那么穿衣服 然后把钱包给我
stop dressing that way, and give me your wallet.
Victor Garber James Garner Jennifer Garner
Victor Garber, James Garner, Jennifer Garner.
我现在按字母顺序了
I go alphabetical now.
嘿 你回来了 旅行如何
Hey, you're back! How was the trip?
还行吧 有点奇怪
It was okay. Kind of weird.
哦 我也是奇怪的几天
Oh. Weird couple of days for me too.
搞定了一堆交易 做了一堆仰卧起坐...
Closed a bunch of deals, did a bunch of crunches...
是啊 我和Conrad分手了
Yeah, I broke up with Conrad.
早就应该了 但还是奇怪
Which was a long time coming, but still weird.
所以 呃 你想聊聊吗
So yeah, uh, do you want to talk about it?
谢谢 我觉得我还没准备好聊
Thanks. I don't think I'm ready to discuss it just yet.
但我想做的是来杯红酒
But what I would like to do is have a glass of wine
聊聊Nicki Minaj在BAFTA颁奖礼上对Jesse Eisenberg的公开批评
and talk about that shade Nicki Minaj threw at Jesse Eisenberg at the BAFTA awards.
嗯 他活该 - 不 他才不
Mm. He deserved it. - No. he didn't!
呃 坐稳了 因为我对此有很强烈的感觉
Uh, settle in, because I have some very strong feelings about this.
他们都睡下了 - 谢天谢地
They're all down. - Thank God.
有时候我觉得他们居然是世上首批不需要睡眠的人类
Sometimes I think they're somehow the first humans who don't need sleep.
你看 这个Gryzzl的事情 是很复杂的
Look, this Gryzzl thing, it's complicated.
但这不是"冰城"
But this isn't Ice Town.
你已经为这个镇做太多了 人们都知道的
You have done so much for this town, and people know that.
抱歉我们找不到Gryzzl的违法操作
I'm just sorry we couldn't find something illegal on Gryzzl.
如果我们要阻止他们 你要在Newport土地上打败他们
If we're gonna stop them, and you're gonna beat them on the Newport land,
我们需要更多的火力
we need more ammo.
我们得聊聊
We need to talk.
那是啥啊
What is that?
这是个我刚刚从天上打下来的飞行机器人
This is a flying robot I just shot out of the sky
在它向我房♥子投放了一个包裹之后
after it delivered a package to my house.
我以为你不想发表意见--
I thought you didn't like to pass judgment on business--
那个包裹是寄给我儿子的
The package was addressed to my son,
他只有四岁
who is four years old,
还没拥有一个Gryzzl玩意儿
and does not own a Gryzzl doodad.
不知怎么机器人们探进了Diane的电脑
Somehow the robots looked at Diane's computer
了解了点关于我孩子的信息 给他带了一箱礼物
and learned something about my child and then brought him a box of presents,
所以我摧毁了这个机器人
so I destroyed the robot.
没人能安全逃脱这些混♥蛋♥
No one is safe from these bastards.
告诉我怎么做 Leslie
Tell me what to do, Leslie.
我想帮助你把他们打败
I wanna help you take them down.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表